Fat Camp - by Kid A (XWG, Revenge)

Moderator: kid a

Re: Fat Camp - by Kid A (XWG, Revenge)

Postby smokeandmirrors4422 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:09 am

I'd love to see Paige trying to take out all her frustrations at the way the other counsellors treat her by attempting to bully the campers who are only slightly fatter than her. I know that as she balloons Paige has fewer opportunities to be mean but I'd love to see her show some of that old cruel bullying aggression again (once a bully, always a bully - at least with someone as superficial as Paige). It would be wonderful to see Paige stopped mid-attack as the campers turn round and tell her how fat she is. I know that this is already happening a bit, but it seems as if Paige has become less mean in her new state, which means we don't get to see the really satisfying contrast between the mean personality and her just comeupance!
smokeandmirrors4422

Postby Lyssa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:31 am

I wonder if Paige would start feeling awkward around the other counselors, and if there might be male counselors who might avoid her now or treat her like she's the fat friend? ;)

:D
Lyssa
Transformation Grand Master

Postby kid a » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:25 am

Part 27

The remainder of the Camp Cupcake Staff Olympics played out in a very predictable fashion. Paige, inserted ironically into the most difficult and unfortunate events for a young lady of her “stature”, was truly an anchor weighing down her squad’s performance. And Darla, also as expected, was merciless in response.

Why when Paige failed to clear the 4 foot bar in the high jump (falling belly-first with a thud onto the mat and snapping the pole in half), Darla finally threw up her toned arms in disgust and sent her up to the stands to sit with her campers in exile. She wound up right next to Kelly, who smirked as she patted her sweaty, defeated Junior Counselor on her meaty back rolls and offered up the rest of her cola and popcorn as a consolation prize. A gift which Paige of course readily accepted and polished off in record time.

Darla was true to her word the rest of the summer. Over the next couple of weeks, it became difficult to distinguish Paige from the residents of the camp, including those under her watch. She was completely ostracized from the rest of the staff. Covington removed her from all but the most critical email distributions, and the last time she tried to sit with her fellow Counselors in the Mess Hall, Darla stood up tall and forcibly flipped Paige’s calorie laden tray right back onto her food stained, XXL t-shirt. Which of course had an oversized image of Porky Pig on the front.

Needless to say she gratefully dined with her campers for the remainder of the summer. She would squeeze into whatever spot was available, her mammoth ass and thighs sagging over the back of the bench. And Kelly was always conveniently nearby, all too willing to make sure Paige was offered the first choice of whatever treats her cabin had “accidentally” double-ordered in line.

By the end of the summer, she was a total recluse; only leaving her quarters when absolutely necessary. Led by Kelly, Cabin 12 pounced on her weakened state and smuggled in more food than ever before. As late August rolled around, Paige didn’t even act angry when she performed her nightly contraband checks. Although still amazed by the incredible amount of fattening treats her charges were sneaking in, it became the highlight of her day. She would waddle around with a large tote, mouth watering and eyes gleaming as she stopped by each bunk to collect the bounty. Kelly almost felt a twinge of guilt when watching the now morbidly obese teen heading back to her quarters for the subsequent pigout sessions, her wide and flabby ass jiggling, and tree-trunk thighs brushing together heavily down past her chubby knees. Almost.

Paige’s weight soared higher than ever as a result. Totally resigned to being fat, as well as her new place in the Camp pecking order, she crested over 300 pounds before the season closed. Kelly had guessed as much, but Darla and Covington did their part to ensure this was public knowledge. After the Camp Olympic debacle Paige had been forced to participate in the weekly camper weigh-ins. That day when she surpassed 3 bills, she stood there stunned and mortified as Covington sarcastically announced her “milestone” to the assembled campers and staff.

Dressed in an undersized pair of XXL athletic shorts and a huge white tank top, she looked every last ounce of that prodigious weight. Her soft, sagging belly poured out beneath her flabby breasts and rolled completely over the strained waistband of her shorts, resting at the top of her thighs. Her face, now moon-shaped, sported the beginnings of a third chin and round, pudgy cheeks flushed red with embarrassment.

Andre was sitting next to Kelly for the display and chuckled quietly to himself as Darla circled Paige dramatically, prodding her bulging ass and thighs with a ruler while delivering the latest verbal assault. “I told you, Kel,” he whispered in her ear. “Straight up PAWG material.”
kid a

Postby Talon Drone » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:03 pm

bravo. can't wait to read more of paige's downward spiral.
Talon Drone

Postby riptoryx » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:43 pm

I liked this "Part 27" addition. I am fond of dialogue and details on many occasions, but I think your work tends to be stronger in this style of dialogue-light, high-altitude exposition.
riptoryx

Postby Matt L. » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:51 pm

Tremendously entertaining chapter!

I can vividly picture Paige at this size, and how her portly body must compare with the many overweight campers who are allegedly being counseled by her. Special kudos in regards to the difficulty in distinguishing Paige from the regular campers, and being forced into joining in on the weigh ins. Paige appears to have assimilated into the fat girl world, and the conclusion with Darla plodding Paige’s bulging ass and thighs with a ruler couldn’t be any more humiliating. Wow!
Having Paige wearing the Porky Pig T-shirt was cute as well!
Your story is such a wonderful pleasure to read, I so very much look forward to more.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Lyssa » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:56 am

Dude! How you put this together is awesome, Paige is a counselor in title only, she's basically been abandoned by her peers and is settling in with the porkies. :D I hope you'll have some more taunting from Darla and Mrs. Covington, and please have another scene with the porky pig t-shirt! :lol: I loved that!

:D
Lyssa

Postby kid a » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:31 am

riptoryx wrote:I liked this "Part 27" addition. I am fond of dialogue and details on many occasions, but I think your work tends to be stronger in this style of dialogue-light, high-altitude exposition.

yeah that’s a fair point. I think I’m getting decent at dialogue but this is definitely my sweet spot (and the parts I enjoy writing the most).
kid a

Postby kid a » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:35 am

And thanks Matt/Talon Drone/Lyssa for the praise/feedback. Sorry I was so slow on this update. But we are nearing the finish line here. Selfishly expected someone to comment on the “tray tipped over” scene ;) along the lines of what Riptory said, I think that’s when I’m strongest. Briefly doing a scene like that from a high level versus going through it in meticulous details.
kid a

Postby Lyssa » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:39 am

I think you write just wonderful! :D You have a wonderful style, I only wish you could have added a little more to the porky pig t-shirt scene, Paige being forced to wear it against her will...oh well, great story nonetheless! :D
Lyssa

PreviousNext

Return to Kid A