Fat Camp - by Kid A (XWG, Revenge)

Moderator: kid a

Re: Fat Camp - by Kid A (XWG, Revenge)

Postby kid a » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:01 am

Part 7

After a short but arduous walk in the hot sun, Kelly entered cabin 12 with trepidation. It was an old wooden shack, the exterior faded from years of exposure to the wilderness. Inside the air was stale and dank; she heard the floor boards creak accusingly under her weight as she walked into the main room.

Lined on both sides with army green bunk beds, it felt like a scene out of a military drama. She was the last of her group to arrive and surveyed her new roommates as they sat, chatting nervously.

Those beds appeared comically small compared to the obese bodies they had been stationed to support. There was a mix of boys and girls in the room, and every last one of them appeared to be well north of 300 pounds.

Rolls of blubber from each camper surged off the sides of their bunks as they rested for a moment. Blubbery thighs oozed over and sagged under the tube metal frames, love handles jiggled ponderously towards the floor as their owners shifted uncomfortably above.

Kelly found the last open bunk and sat down on it heavily. The springs squealed in protest as she placed her luggage near the small dresser next to the wall and took in the rest of the setting.

At the end of the room, there was a door on the left. The sign above it loudly proclaimed “COUNSELOR’S QUARTERS - DO NOT ENTER”. Kelly’s doughy jaw dropped towards the floor as she noticed what had been affixed to the wall next to that door.

A life sized poster of Paige Forrester, adorned in a black string bikini, watched over the room. It had apparently been taken on a tropical, sun drenched beach in some exotic location. Shimmering blue waters and coral hued sandy beaches set the backdrop. She was posing with a wide, bright smile. Hands rested atop her curvaceous hips, there was the slightest mischievous wink in her blue eyes. As if she knew the intended destination for this particular photo-shoot.

Kelly scoffed audibly. “She has some nerve,” she exclaimed with a pouty look on her face.

She heard a low chuckle from the bed next to her. Looking over, she noticed a young African-American boy sitting there. He was massive, she thought, even in comparison to her own diaphanous form. Dressed in an oversized black t-shirt, his huge flabby upper arms jiggled as he leaned back and scratched his dome of a belly. His moobs, nearly the size of Kelly’s own breasts, were clearly visible through the shirt and sagged heavily onto the sides of that jiggly gut.

“I seen her little love handles when she was up on stage. She thinks she’s hot shit but with those child bearin’ hips....she’d better watch herself. She’ll be a PAWG by the end of college.”

Kelly looked at him curiously. “PAWG?”, she asked quietly.

“Fat Ass White Girl,” he replied with a wink. “With a capital PH”.

Her line of questioning ended suddenly as the Counselor’s door swung open. Paige emerged and paused for a moment, executing a confident pose that perfectly matched the image next to her on the wall.

“Hello my little piggies,” she said with a sinister tone. “Welcome home”.
Last edited by kid a on Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kid a
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Matt L. » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:09 am

The plot thickens. I like the new character, the life size poster of Paige is interesting - narcissism? The figure flaw is a nice and realistic touch. I think it's worth repeating but your writing has a smooth flow and the details are first rate.
I have no clue where you're going with this but it adds to the amusement of the piece.

BTW; the PAWG comment was very humorous, Paige clearly has an obnoxious reputation.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:59 pm

So far, this is a very cool story. Good luck with it.
Junketh71

Postby kid a » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:45 am

thanks again guys - glad you are enjoying

Mostly through the set-up, can get into the fun stuff now. More up by the weekend.
kid a

Postby kid a » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:09 am

Part 8

Paige slowly walked down the aisle between the beds, surveying her new charges with open disdain. As she came to Kelly, she rolled her eyes and came to a sudden halt.

“Stand up, Camper,” she commanded with authority.

Kelly, having witnessed the scene in the auditorium, already knew better than to ask for clarification. She pushed herself off the bunk and rose to a standing position as Paige eyed her up and down.

“How much do you weigh, pumpkin?” Paige queried with a grin.

Attempting to remain composed, Kelly paused to think of a believable lie. “I dunno....275?”

Paige stared at her blankly. “275? You sure about that?”

She reached out and grabbed two big handfuls of Kelly’s drooping lower belly apron, which was clearly visible beneath the drawstring of her pajama bottoms. Looking her directly in the eyes, she lifted it up towards her upper belly and soft, sagging breasts; smirking, she let it drop heavily.

Kelly gasped in shock and embarrassment as the mass of blubber fell and then reverberated upwards, sending shockwaves through the rest of her flabby body. The other campers sat silently, having no desire to join this particular exhibition.

“A joker, eh?” continued Paige. “Well I’ll tell you what fatty...let’s play a little game.”

“You would probably do ANYTHING to get out of this camp, am I right? Well as luck would have it, no one wields more power than me around here. Why I may as well be the Headmaster as far as you all are concerned.”

“So if you want to go home, I can make it happen...what’s your name again porky?”, she asked.

Tears welling in her eyes, Kelly finally joined the conversation in earnest.

“I’m Kelly,” she said softly. “And yes I want to go home.”

“She speaks!!” Paige announced sarcastically to the other campers. Realizing it was in their best interest to form some sort of bond with their new captor, they giggled nervously in agreement.

“Well here’s the deal I’m offering Kelly. If you can do 20 jumping jacks in a minute. Right here, right now, I’ll see to it that you’re released.”

She continued. “I’ll tell that old hag Covington that you are such a trouble maker you can’t be trusted around the other campers. A bad seed that needs to be expelled. Sound good, tubs?”

Eying her suspiciously, Kelly nodded in agreement.

“OK then,” Paige finished. “Take off your clothes.”

Kelly froze. “Take off my....what??”, she asked in terror.

“That’s right,” Paige shot back. “If you’re gonna do this, I’m going to make sure we all get a memorable performance out of it.”

Kelly gulped. The thought of exposing her fattened body to the group of teenagers, let alone this witch of a Counselor was mortifying. But she had to at least try. Sure, mother would be furious. And would probably send her to a different fat camp. But the chances of it being as awful as Camp Cupcake seemed to pale in comparison to the embarrassment of this challenge.

Without another word, Kelly stepped into the center of aisle. “Face the poster,” Paige ordered sternly. “I want to make sure you get a full-on view of what you’ll never have.”

After doing so, Kelly reached down and lifted up her shirt. Her pale, flabby belly immediately rolled out into view, pouring at least a foot out over her waistband and sagging down towards her massive thighs. That gut was comprised of three large rolls, and her huge fat tits oozed obscenely out of the matronly black bra nestled above. Fat seemed to escape from her bra’s confines in every direction; hamhock upper arms sprouted out, riddled with rolls and red stretch marks near her sides and rolling well over her dimpled elbows and onto her forearms in a cascade of jiggling flesh.

As she bent down to remove her pants, her belly pressed into her pillowy thighs, complicating the attempt. Once they were finally peeled off, her pear-shaped lower half was also exposed for all to see. Her hips, nearly 4 feet across, overwhelmed the skin-tight granny panties she had chosen for the occasion. They jiggled and shook along with her huge ass as she stood unsteadily atop the flabby, cellulite ridden legs below.

Paige howled with laughter. “What did you say again? 275??? Ha!!! Looks like you were short by at least a hundred. But i digress.”

Pulling her phone out of her pocket, Paige started the timer suddenly. “GO!!!” she yelled.

Almost falling over with surprise, Kelly desperately began the attempt. After crouching down, she jumped maybe 3 inches off the ground and raised her flabby arms in the air as far as they would go. Their upper portions wobbled uncontrollably as they met above her head before she came back to the ground with a thud, her entire lower body quivering wildly as she completed the first repetition.

Huffing and puffing, she placed her chubby hands atop her wide hips to catch her breath and steadied herself for the second one.

“45 seconds to go, fatty,” Paige exclaimed with mock concern. “You’d better pick up the pace.”

Now Kelly looked at her with visible anger. Sounds of her heavy, flopping rolls of fat filled the small room as she frantically continued.

“Times up,” Paige announced shortly thereafter. Glaring at another camper to her left she asked, “how many did she get?”

The girl looked at Kelly with true sympathy before a soft reply. “Only five.”

Paige gleamed with pride. “Not even close Kelly.” Prodding her again on her exposed, jiggling paunch, she continued. “Or should I call you ‘Belly’.”

“Yeah we’ll go with that. Well needless to say, you’re mine now fatty.”

“THE REST OF YOU DROP AND GIVE ME TEN PUSHUPS!!!”, she screamed to the onlookers.

With muffled protests, they all made their way to the dirty wood floor and began futile attempts to meet her demands. Flabby arms jiggled and swayed unsteadily on the ground; in most cases their bellies were way too big to even allow a path to the floor. Paige watched with satisfaction as they struggled in vain before giving up and rolling to their sides in exhaustion.

“Let this be a lesson to all of you,” Paige declared. “Fun time is over. Snack time is over. It’s going to be a long summer for every last one of you pathetic porkers.”

Outside the cabin, Headmaster Covington watched silently through a crack in the door, having witnessed the entire exchange.

“She’s good alright,” she thought to herself silently. “But ‘that old hag’ Covington??”

She fumed inwardly for a moment before collecting herself. “She’s lucky she’s my star performer. And I hope for her sake she keeps it that way. The pride comes before the fall.”
Last edited by kid a on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:33 pm

I don’t think I’ve read or even wrote - though I’m trying - such a horrific humiliation scene.
Wow! Kelly’s mother’s frosty remarks at the beginning of your story are nothing compared to Paige’s taunts. I perceive Kelly to be something of a milquetoast, as a consequence the bullying would be much more brutal and harmful to such an ultra sensitive young woman.
Paige setting Kelly up to fail is brilliant and portrays her as shrewd and manipulative.

Paige appears resentful and overtly hostile toward her group, and she seems to derive pleasure in mocking them. I like how you had Paige make Kelly look at her poster, and the snide remark concerning Mrs. Covington is interesting and implies Paige having an abnormal obsession in regards to beauty.
Mrs. Covington’s reaction to the remark was a nice touch, she didn’t appreciate it but respects Paige as a professional to let it slide. Paige’s speech about fun time being over, snack time being over and then calling them pathetic porkers was outstanding.

Your story is thoroughly entertaining and engaging, and it makes me curious about Paige.
You have created such an incomparable antagonist, vain, pretentious, physically attractive.
Not an suggestion or anything, you’re doing fantastic on your own, I’m just fascinated about the psychology of the character. However, putting in a term similar to Mrs. Covington’s ’pride before fall’ comment, no doubt Paige is on the threshold of a rude awaking.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:25 pm

thanks both

Matt - you are on the right track....it’s funny, I have the skeleton of this scoped out in my head and sometimes I fear the end game is too obvious. But then again, no one is in my head ;) your thoughtful commentary reminds me of that

And thanks bozox - and those thighs are strong indeed. Blood in the water however
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:31 pm

My friend,
I honestly have no clue where you're taking this which adds to the thrill. Furthermore, the tension is mounting with every chapter, I don't so much wonder about the final outcome but rather the means. Paige is such a callous vixen, you have such a nice handle on her, her dialogue says much about her character. And again, I have the good manners not to suggest anything, you're a creative writer in your own right, but I hope the shirt of shame enters the story.
Fat Camp is shaping up to be another classic.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:41 pm

Matt L. wrote:My friend,
I honestly have no clue where you're taking this which adds to the thrill. Furthermore, the tension is mounting with every chapter, I don't so much wonder about the final outcome but rather the means. Paige is such a callous vixen, you have such a nice handle on her, her dialogue says much about her character. And again, I have the good manners not to suggest anything, you're a creative writer in your own right, but I hope the shirt of shame enters the story.
Fat Camp is shaping up to be another classic.

Cheers, Matt

Thanks man

Yeah...you know me...if I enter a device like that (the shirt) it’s going to be coming back around in spades ;)
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:05 pm

LOL! Perfect! :D
Matt L.

PreviousNext

Return to Kid A