The Feedee - By Kid A (XWG)

Moderator: kid a

Re: The Feedee - By Kid A (XWG)

Postby kid a » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:54 am

beatlemasterkingkong wrote:I loved every bit of this last addition. It was perfect. Good dominant fit female feeder and male bhm weight is so rare. You captured it exquisitely. I'd love to see how things play out as fatty Fernie gets even bigger. And I'm also curious if Fernie is still fattening Heather or not. It would be so hot if Miranda helped Heather get back in shape, even to the point of being somewhat muscular. I bet she'd love to turn the tables on Fernando. Great writing, thanks for sharing!

Thanks very much. I have somewhat varied tastes in all of this...like I said, wasn’t planning to do this but suddenly it all fit together in my head. I’ll do my best not to disappoint with the conclusion (I’ll probably throw in an epilogue too) - we are generally on the same page ;)
kid a
Transformation Grand Master

Postby kid a » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:04 am

Part 10

Throughout that preceding year, and well into the next, Heather had begun and continued her own radical transformation. Finally released from Fernando’s grip, her rapid path towards immobility had halted and then inevitably reversed course.

Although drawn to him in many ways, something had had changed between them that night when they met Miranda. She had assumed he would lure her into his fattening trap (it was certainly the reason she had proffered his phone number) but as far as she could tell nothing ever came of it. Instead, Fernando had begun acting very strangely. The last time they went to the Bellagio Buffet together, he seemed to have eaten as much as her! And spent the entire evening furtively looking at his phone, responding to messages from an unknown source and even snapping pictures of the plates of food in front of him.

Eventually, he stopped returning her messages and phone calls altogether and they drifted apart. Freed from the constant onslaught of his encouragement and calories, the pounds quickly fell off. She would never be skinny again, but in time her weight settled right around 300 and she was fine with that. There was no shortage of chubby-chasing suitors for a gorgeous fatty such as herself, but she always made it clear from the onset - no gaining. She had been there, and done that to say the very least.

Fernando on the other hand, was now firmly on the receiving end of his old tricks. Realizing his “potential”, Miranda had locked onto him like a devilish little tick. He was enamored by her; so much so that he relented to her desires and dove headfirst into the role of a feedee. She knew all the right buttons to press. Why that first night she commanded him to oink like a pig, he felt previously undiscovered urges bubbling up so strong...it was all he could do to finish his feast before plodding to the bathroom to “release the tension”.

As a result, his gains were steady and staggering. After a couple of years, he found himself looking back on that night at the Bellagio ruefully, trying to remember what it was like to be so “skinny”. On this particular evening, his fat ass was planted to the roomy, comfy couch in the living room of his apartment as he shoved food into his waiting mouth as fast as she could serve it.

Eyes bulging wide as he spied the latest platter of “snacks” (an entire cheesecake with a side gallon of chocolate milk); he silently reminded himself of the ramifications if he didn’t make short work of it. She was nearly impossible to please in that regard, and he was wearing the efforts to do so in the form of several hundred pounds of fresh, jiggling blubber.

His triple chin wobbled as he continued to eat, with wide, soft cheeks pressing into his chubby ears and moving in tandem. The tray of food sat nestled atop his enormous belly, which completed covered his upper legs and had begun to droop between his tree-trunk thighs towards the designer carpet below. Reaching a dimpled hand outwards, he attempted in vain to scratch one of his tractor-tire sized love handles. He was gaining so much so fast that new stretch marks seemed to pop up daily - stressing his taught, flabby skin and creating a near-constant burning sensation over much of gelatinous form.

“How’s it going, fat ass?” she called from the dining room table, not even looking up from her phone to acknowledge him. His mouth stuffed with food, he swallowed hard and made a pained attempt to shift his bulk in her direction.

“Oink!! SQUUUEEEEEEE!!!!” he called out to her before returning to his gorging. He had learned the hard way recently - that’s all she wanted to hear from him, and anything else would be met with the funnel and heavy cream shakes to put a cork in his “insights” regarding the proceedings.

“Good,” she said blankly while perusing some of her more recent “applicants” on the Feabie app. “You’re making great progress piggy - but I hope you realize it’s only just beginning. Mark my words - when I’m done with you, that couch will be your permanent residence.”

With a twinge of fear, he looked over at his bright orange Rascal scooter in the doorway. It had been a “gift” from Miranda when he finally exceeded 600 pounds on her industrial scale. He couldn’t bring himself to admit it, but immobility was closer than she realized. The slightest exertion left him gasping for air, bending down into his huge drooping belly while countless rolls of blubber dangled from him like sacks of lead.

But he couldn’t let her know that - not yet anyways. She already had him firmly backed into a corner and if she could smell that kind of blood...he shuddered and dug into the cheesecake with renewed vigor. “OINK!!!!” he called hopefully to her again, pining for a more positive response.

Miranda finally set down her phone and looked at his fat, frosting smeared face with a sympathetic grin. “You chased fatties your entire life, eh Fernie?” she asked with a sinister tone. “Only fair that you’ve become the thing you love.”
Last edited by kid a on Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:08 am

This is a very unique story, and I had goosebumps reading it.
You have an authentic talent!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby beatlemasterkingkong » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:20 am

Thanks very much. I have somewhat varied tastes in all of this...like I said, wasn’t planning to do this but suddenly it all fit together in my head. I’ll do my best not to disappoint with the conclusion (I’ll probably throw in an epilogue too) - we are generally on the same page

Well you're doing splendidly. I love what Miranda is doing to Fernado! The turn-about is delicious. I'm certain the conclusion won't disappoint. :D
beatlemasterkingkong

Postby kid a » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:21 pm

Thanks again guys - glad you’re enjoying it. And yep, one last piece of the puzzle to lock into place....then I’ll go back through and attempt to correct what has surely been HORRENDOUS use of quotation marks/punctuation throughout. lol
kid a

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:09 pm

This was a very impressive conclusion for the story. Thanks for posting it.
Junketh71

Postby kid a » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:47 pm

Junketh71 wrote:This was a very impressive conclusion for the story. Thanks for posting it.

My pleasure and glad you enjoyed it. And it’s funny because I never said “THE END” but really that was (and a couple of you seemed to pick up on it). Save for an epilogue that I have in mind.

I’ll try to have that up tomorrow.
kid a

Postby kid a » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:23 pm

Part 11 - CONCLUSION

A few months later, Seth stood glumy at the the buffet’s sushi station, keeping up with the demands of a brisk Sunday afternoon crowd and watching the clock for his shift to end. He had tried on a few occasions recently to get back into poker again, but scrapping together a proper bankroll was challenging, especially with his confidence still in tatters from the “Macau Experiment”. He had bills to pay and only so many free hours in a week; that life was rapidly becoming more and more of a pipe dream.

Besides, the pay and benefits at the Bellagio were decent. Not to mention the scenery. He watched a group of gorgeous college students walk by, their sexy bodies tanned and toned in skimpy beach outfits, fresh from a “recuperation” morning at the pool.

On the other end of that spectrum, he wondered what had happened to that mystery couple, especially the ever-fatter woman. They had not been around in ages, and although the thoughts and memories of them had faded somewhat, he would still catch sight of a big fat ass at the buffet line from time to time and wonder if it was her. Never seemed to be in the cards however.

Little did he know that the winds of fate were swirling once again, and all of them were about to be brought together for the final act. He heard the double doors swing open, and then the the low buzzing sound of an electric motor. His heart stopped for a moment - was it her?

But instead, he watched a fat, mountain of a man slowly roll in, alone, on a neon-orange Rascal. Sarcastically, Seth assumed, someone had affixed a large “WIDE LOAD” sign the front bumper. It just barely did this poor sap justice.

His head looked almost spherical, buried in soft flab all the way down to several fat chins that bulged over the neckline of his gigantic t-shirt. The man attempted to peer around the corner as he beeped his horn; the back of his neck was similarly endowed, with rolls of blubber that had the appearance of an uncooked package of bratwurst.

Under that t-shirt were a pair of moobs that would have made Dolly Parton feel inadequate. They surged heavily outwards and to his sides, sagging ponderously onto the enormous belly beneath. As fat as he was all over, that jiggling gut was certainly the defining feature of his form and a testament to untold gluttony.

It stuck out several feet in front of his fat face, rolling over the steering wheel like a fabric sack filled with pudding and almost hiding it completely from sight. His chunky hands, sprouting out of rotund, wobbling arms, clutched at the handles where they were still visible underneath his blubber and just barely allowing him to navigate the comical small vehicle.

The man’s hips and legs had an extremely feminine look to him; well if a morbidly obese woman was the frame of reference anyways. His huge, fat ass and thighs were crammed into an oversized pair of stretchy black pants; rolls of bulging fat were clearly visible at his hips and knees, all the way down to rotund cankles that almost seemed to pour onto his sneakers.

Fernando looked around the room for Miranda but there was no sight of her. This buffet trip was supposed to be his “reward” for a couple nights ago. She had come over with 6 gallons of ice cream and spent several hours force-feeding it to him through a tube, blended up with heavy cream and chocolate milk. It took all he had, but somehow he had guzzled every last drop. When he finally finished, she had simply patted him on his quivering sack of a belly, leaving his apartment without a word as he lay on the couch in a mixture of bloated agony and ecstasy.

He dared not text her to ask where she was (he could only imagine the consequences of a bold action such as that) - so with his huge belly growling, he pulled his scooter up to a roomy table in the back. Huffing and puffing, he squeezed his bulk out from behind the seat and lurched into a standing position.

Fully exposed to gravity, his tits and blubbery belly rolls sagged out and downwards, with the bottom of his gut brushing against his chubby knees as he swayed, searching for a balance that would never come. Out of breath in a matter of seconds, he fell back heavily into a chair, and cringed as he felt his fat ass oozing over the sides. He knew this was getting out of control, but had lost any hope of reversing course. He was fully addicted to the food, and even to get down to 500 pounds would take a year of intense exercise and dieting. Deep down, he knew neither of those would be happening.

Just then, the doors swung open again and in waddled Heather with her new boyfriend Brett. She had gained back 20 or 30 pounds since they had met online and it was all on display in her stretch pants and Lane Bryant top. She was a bit disappointed in herself, but he was really cute and she didn’t want to reject the wining and dining (not to mention the amazing sex that followed).

“Hey sexy - I have to use the bathroom quick. Can you grab us a table?” he asked, pulling her soft body close and giving her a quick but passionate kiss. Heather’s chubby face blushed red. “Of course,” she replied with a wink. They headed in different directions; her smile might have soured considerably if she had seen him quickly deleting the Feabie app from his phone as he walked away.

Attempting to hike her pants up over her sagging lower belly roll, Heather plodded to the back in search of the perfect spot for their rendezvous. As she wobbled past Fernando’s table, her wide hips accidentally bumped into his ass, which was sagging into the aisle as he eyed the dessert station nearby, drooling visibly in anticipation.

For a moment, she felt true sympathy for the guy. Having been “almost” as fat as him, she knew all too well the embarrassment of being that huge. “I’m sorry sir,” she said softly, patting him on his pillowy shoulders. “I didn’t see you there and...”

As she looked at his face, her jaw dropped. “Fernando?? Oh my god....is that you????”

Recognizing her as well, his face blushed a crimson red. That, and his stammering attempt to reply told her all she needed to know.

“OH MY GOD!!!” she shouted. “What happened to you??? You’re.....you’re...you’re gigantic!!!!”

She doubled over with laughter, her own blubbery body jiggling uncontrollably from the effort. Noticing people beginning to stare, she stood back up and collected herself. Looking around to make sure no one was watching, she grabbed his huge belly with one hand, and a moob with another. Jiggling them wildly, she watched his entire torso quiver like jello as he sat there mortified and helpless.

“Well, well,” she said in a calmer tone. “How do YOU like it, eh Fat Boy?”

“You had me squarely under your thumb a few years ago. I had just about resigned myself to that scooter you bought me being a permanent mode of transportation.”

With that, she patted the handle bar of his own Rascal that sat parked in the aisle way. “And look at you now. I mean...can you reach your dick anymore under that huge gut? Can you even walk???”

“This is so good it just HAS to be fattening,” she said with a wink. “But from the looks of things I’m guessing you know that all too well.”

Fernando had no response. He sat there, squirming in the sea of blubber that was now his body, wishing he could disappear.

“Well, i have a date, tubs,” she said with a hint of venom. “With a REAL man. Not some asshole feeder.”

“I assume that’s the crowd you’re stuck with now,” she finished. “Good luck with that. But like they say, keep playing with fire, and eventually....”

Shooting him a final smirk, she swung her roomy hips around and walked away triumphantly. As he watched her leave, he felt a multitude of emotions. Shame. Anger. Humiliation.

But none of them were as strong as the hunger that was growing in his massive belly. He realized it had been at least an hour since he last ate. He was growing weak, and his chubby forehead was dotted with sweat from exhaustion.

Just then, Miranda arrived at his table. “Who was that girl you were talking to, fat ass?? And why aren’t you eating???”, she spat.

He was almost crying. “Well, you see, I knew her from....i mean she was...”

Fernando looked up at her, and froze as he saw her eyes burning angrily at him. “I’m sorry. WHAT did you say to me, porky??”

Realizing his mistake, he lowered his head submissively, feeling his stack of flabby chins sinking into his neck.

“Oink” he said softly.

“That’s more like it,” she replied with a cold tone. “You’ll pay for that later, but for now I’ll get your plates started.”

She eyed his gargantuan body as he tried in vain to achieve a more comfortable position. “No really, fatty - don’t get up.”
Last edited by kid a on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:28 pm

Thoroughly entertaining, dialogue and descriptions spot on! I really admire how you managed to bring the horror element into the story, the taunting of Fernando made me squirm.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:47 pm

Matt L. wrote:Thoroughly entertaining, dialogue and descriptions spot on! I really admire how you managed to bring the horror element into the story, the taunting of Fernando made me squirm.

Cheers, Matt

yeah....that got a bit vicious, eh? ;)

tyvm.
kid a

PreviousNext

Return to Kid A