Pinch an Inch - By Kid A (XWG, Magic)

Moderator: kid a

Re: Pinch an Inch - By Kid A (XWG, Magic)

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:58 pm

This is a very well-written and amusing tale so far. Good luck with it!
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby kid a » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:26 pm

Junketh71 wrote:This is a very well-written and amusing tale so far. Good luck with it!

Tyvm. About to get very un-amusing for Gloria. ;)
kid a

Postby kid a » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:49 am

Part 4

Back across the street, Stacy sat alone finishing her ice cream. Feeling her plump thighs oozing through the slats of the steel bench below her, she cringed, taking a final bite of her cone and tossing it into the trash can at her side.

“Blah”, she muttered aloud. “I’m the one who needs to be hitting the gym. Gloria...”

With a dismissive hiss, it occurred to her how long her friend had been gone. Looking across the street, she noticed an array of strange purple lights pulsing through the top exterior windows of the restroom.

“What is she doing in there?”, she wondered.

Back inside the toilets, Gloria wailed in despair as the man finished his work on her left leg. With a soft thud, her body lurched to the other side, once again level with the floor.

Level in a sense, anyways. She sat at least a foot higher off the ground as she sobbed uncontrollably, frantically processing the incomprehensible changes to her form. Her still thin upper half rested like a pin atop her now titanic ass, which spread several feet across the floor with bulges, rolls and creases emerging from the sides as it merged into her massive thighs.

Those huge legs, now a perfect match, pressed against each other down past her knees. Admiring his handiwork, The Adjuster sat down next to her and grabbed a huge handful of her blubbery, meaty thigh.

“Now that’s better,” he said with a cold businessman like tone. “Pinch in inch?? Well Gloria I’d say I can nearly grab a foot”.

Attempting to catch her breath, Gloria turned to him. “Why are you doing this to me?? My family has money...I’ll give you anything you want...just change me back!”

He seemed to look right through her as he responded. “You girls all say the same thing. Money is of no interest to me. The look on your face is all the payment I need.”

Continuing, he again grabbed her corpulent thigh and jiggled it wildly, watching with satisfaction as it sent quivering shockwaves through her massive lower body.

“We never appreciate what we had until it’s gone, eh Gloria?”, he snapped at her. Rising to his feet, he surveyed her body as she continued to whimper. Attempting to get up and run away, Gloria realized it was hopeless. The hundred pounds of fat she had accumulated in a matter of minutes had left her as immobile and helpless as a beached whale.

“The thing is, I’m just getting started”, he remarked coldly. “Look at you. A total mismatch. No one would ever believe you earned those huge hips...why you might even turn on a certain ‘segment’ of the general population.”

“Well we can’t have that”, he stated plainly. Reaching back down, he slid his thumb into her still taught belly button and gently pinched the top of it with his middle finger. As he pulled away, Gloria looked with awe as bulging fat surged out of his clenched hand like rising dough.

Their eyes locked for a moment, and she felt him release his grip. The flesh rebounded back into her midsection, and as it jiggled and settled she felt her stomach growl loudly and a strange warmth encompass her entire torso. Feeling herself slowly beginning to expand again, Gloria realIzed her day was about to get much, much worse.
Last edited by kid a on Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:55 am

Superb addition, fantastic!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:14 am

Part 5 - Conclusion

Gloria felt a tingling sensation in her nipples, and looked down in horror as they grew from the size of a pencil eraser to that of her thumb. At that moment, her breasts began to expand with bulging fat, sagging down towards a steadily rising midsection. She watched ruefully as her proud C-cups drooped downwards into massive, bloated tits that would have made those fatties outside the ice cream shop look tiny in comparison.

Meanwhile her newfound belly surged outwards in every direction. The top loaf of blubber protruded out past and between her sagging udders, while the middle roll quickly reached the proportion of her hips a few hours ago. She watched as her belly button vanished out of sight between that jiggling second belly roll and the massive lower apron of flab that poured downwards onto her mammoth hips and thighs.

As she squirmed in futile protest, her huge breasts merged into the large rolls of fat that encompassed her back, drooping down in a cascade of flesh onto her gigantic shelf booty. That mass of blubber pressed in unison into the cold tiled wall behind her. Sobbing even louder, she saw the man come towards her again and with a smirk pinch both of her still toned arms with his outstretched hands.

Now they too joined the fattening party. Her upper arms exploded with flab, with multiple rolls of fat and bright red stretch marks coursing down over her now chubby elbows. She tried to lift an arm to wipe her tears but she was too weak and it was too far too heavy. Her fat, dimpled hands trembled uselessly at her sides like flippers as the man surveyed the damage.

“Well I think my work here is done”, he said as if to no one in particular. “Good luck at the gym this summer - might want to bring some snacks to keep you going.”

Gloria felt her massive belly growling, and cursed her fate as newfound, delectable cravings filled her mind. And with that, he walked away, leaving her there anchored to the floor by her hundreds of pounds of newly acquired girth. It was at that moment she realized a full length mirror resided directly in front of her on the bathroom wall.

Her fattened image extended far past the sides; she cried hysterically as she saw her entire bloated form head-on for the first time. Then it hit her - her face was unchanged.

He had forgotten about her face! Surely it looked ridiculous in comparison to her immense proportions, but she silently thanked this tiniest iota of good luck. At least now her family and friends would recognize her. And after they figured out a way to get her stabilized and back to her old self...she mentally clutched onto this last remaining link to her pristine past.

Just then she heard his footsteps stop short of the door. Turning around in the dark, he looked back at her and sighed. “Silly me, always ready to leave before the job is finished.”

Gloria froze again in horror. “No!!”, she cried in protest. “Leave me alone! Haven’t you done enough!!!”

She blubbered harder than ever as he drew near for the final time. Reaching out slowly, he caressed a sculpted cheek before giving it a gentle, almost tender pinch.

“Keep your chins up, Shamu”, he uttered in a dark tone, as she felt the tingling spread from the point of contact until it encompassed her entire head with a urgent burn. “Tomorrow’s a brand new day.”

THE END
Last edited by kid a on Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:41 am, edited 8 times in total.
kid a

Postby kid a » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:08 pm

Matt L. wrote:Superb addition, fantastic!

Cheers, Matt

Thanks Matt. Hope you all enjoyed it.
kid a

Postby blurmy » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:47 pm

Brilliant, great work again.
blurmy

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:05 pm

Thank you for the wonderful conclusion of a very intense story!
Junketh71

Postby kid a » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:13 pm

blurmy wrote:Brilliant, great work again.

Thanks very much. Still hoping for a part 2 of Cost of Cattiness ;)
kid a

Postby kid a » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:15 pm

Junketh71 wrote:Thank you for the wonderful conclusion of a very intense story!

Very welcome and I’m glad that came through (intense). I was trying to build a mood...probably could/should have tagged this one “horror” as well.
kid a

PreviousNext

Return to Kid A