Virtual Reality - By Kid A (WG, Revenge)

Moderator: kid a

Re: Virtual Reality - By Kid A (WG, Revenge)

Postby kid a » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:40 pm

KyraBenoit wrote:Why are there two "Part 8s"?

Fixed - ty
kid a
Transformation Grand Master

Postby audipwr87 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:40 pm

Once again you never cease to amaze. These last two chapters were quite "meaty" and I find myself getting drawn deeper and deeper into its depths. Keep up the amazing work!!
audipwr87

Postby kid a » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:58 pm

audipwr87 wrote:Once again you never cease to amaze. These last two chapters were quite "meaty" and I find myself getting drawn deeper and deeper into its depths. Keep up the amazing work!!

Thanks a ton.
kid a

Postby kid a » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:50 pm

Part 11

Across town, Patty was having a radically different moment of personal revelation. As she slipped into her mandatory outfit from day 1, she realized it was becoming huge on her!

She modeled it in the mirror, admiring with awe a face that months earlier would have seemed like a pipe dream. Although still chubby (and rather cute, she thought vexingly), her jowly appearance had all but vanished and her complexion totally cleared from the hours upon hours of withering cardio.

That new virtual physical trainer they had introduced to her digital environment had done wonders, she thought with a grin. Her belly continued to shrink as well, and she could see the hints of muscle peeking through her soft, yet significantly less flabby upper arms. She still had the booty as well, but along with her curvy thighs and calves there was a more proportioned and feminine look on her from head to toe.

Positively glowing, she grabbed her keys and bounced out the door. She was going to make the best of this last few weeks in VR and keep these changes in motion if it was the last thing she did.

Back at the lab, Brad and Trey were exchanging a bit of small talk before the girls standard weekly arrival. “Have you gotten a good look at Amber lately”, scoffed Brad. “She’s getting huge!”

Trey just grinned devilishly. “Works for me”, he retorted. “If I had my way she’d be double that size already.” Brad rolled his eyes. “Well, crazy as it may be, you know what you like. I’ll give you that.”

Their chitter chatter ended as the girls entered one after the other. As Amber made her entrance, she tried in vain to tug her shirt down over her blubbery mid-section, which wobbled and bounced with every footfall. She glanced up just in time to see Trey leering at her.

Clearing his throat awkwardly, he attempted to make small talk. “Uh...uh....hey there Amber! You’re looking really um....nice...tonight and uh...”

Amber froze, her cheeks turning crimson red. Was this chubby-chasing loser actually hitting on her? Who the hell did he think he was? That was until she peered down at her soft belly oozing over her skirt and partially obscuring the view of her designer pumps.

“Ugh. What-EVER, Trey”, she snapped. “Enjoy the view, because as soon as we’re done with this project I’ll be shedding this weight and you can go right on back to hitting on Fatty Patty.”

“Oh, you mean her?”, Trey replied with surprising snark, gesturing behind her. Amber pivoted, and her jaw dropped as she got a fresh look at the new and improved Patricia.

Patty didn’t have to say a word. She just made an exaggerated eye-sweep of Amber’s bloated form, pausing at her huge ass and thighs to glance up with a playful wink.

“Screw all of you!!”, shouted Amber. “Let’s get this over with.” And with that she waddled into the VR room by herself, leaving them all to take in the moment.

Brad chuckled. “She has better watch it - they are gonna have to roll her out of here and grease the doors after the 3 month finale.”

Patricia paused. “3 months? You mean 3 days, right?”

“Nope”, Brad replied firmly. “Read the contract, it’s plainly stated in the terms and conditions. A few more of the weekly sessions and then it’s a 3 month extended stay.”

Suddenly he became concerned. “Wait. Neither of you knew that?”

“News to me”, Patty replied with a grin. “But I like the sound of it.”

“I bet you do”, said Brad, eying her ever firmer bod. “But do me a favor - pass it along to tons of fun in there, ok? Because while she clearly is enjoying the refreshments, I want to make sure she understands the gravity of her situation.”

“Sure thing”, came Patty’s chipper reply. Following Amber into the VR room, she called out to her just as she was plodding up the stairs to her unit.

“Hey tubs”, she barked. Amber swung around fuming. “What is it now”, she hissed in reply.

“Oh nothing”, Patty coyly bantered back. “But Brad did want me to tell you something.”

“Lay off the cakes, PORKY”.

Amber’s fattened face turned bright red as she stammered for a reply. Finding none, she slammed the door behind her and slipped on her VR headset. Soon she was wallowing in what seemed to be a literal sea of food, and it all felt oddly better.
Last edited by kid a on Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:50 pm

The banter between the females is very entertaining, and you have a real talent in describing the female form, especially Amber's as her figure blossoms.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:45 am

Matt L. wrote:The banter between the females is very entertaining, and you have a real talent in describing the female form, especially Amber's as her figure blossoms.

Cheers, Matt

Ty again ;) getting more and more fun to write this as it drives towards the climax.
kid a

Postby kid a » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:06 am

Part 12

One morning, after an extreme (even for her...) night of gluttony, Amber rolled herself out of bed and waddled into the bathroom. Attempting to pull herself together and get ready for the day, she splashed water in her face from the sink and leaned back with a sigh.

Presented with a view of her top half in mirror, she sighed glumly. “Wow, I really have gotten fat, haven’t I.”

There was no doubt in the world. Chubby no longer did it justice she thought, surveying the damage. The first thing that caught her attention this particular morning was her now gigantic breasts. Free from the confines of her bra, they sagged heavily onto her soft upper belly, flopping to either side and melting into her huge, flabby arms.

Feeling something icy cold below her, she realized that her pillowy lower belly was resting on the counter, several inches of blubber pouring over into the sink. Shuddering, she peered back to her puffy face; now soft everywhere, it was hard to believe she had ever strutted around this town with even an ounce of confidence.

Just then, she heard her phone buzz from the counter. “Oh my god”, she thought without even looking at the screen. “YES, Alicia. I’ll go with you to Dooley’s again tonight.”

She had been relegated to a new place in her circle of friends as of late. “The fat one”. Need a binge night? Call Amber!!! Looking for an excuse to go get ripped at the bar? What’s Amber up to??

Rolling her eyes, she picked up the phone with a chubby hand and froze as she saw the message.

“Hey there. How’s my favorite fatty doing??”

Puzzled, Amber fired back. “I don’t know who this is but it’s not funny. Leave me alone”

Moments later, a reply. “Oh come on now Patty...you already forgot everything you told me last night? Can’t wait to see you down on all fours like a hog eating that cheesecake like you promised.”

Slowly, she looked back up in the mirror with a dumbstruck look on her fat face. Patty? What the...

Just then a lab tech pulled the VR headset off her head, briefly snapping her back into reality. “Sorry about that”, she said. “Have to fix a wire but I’ll have you back to your morning snack in a jiffy”

Wiping a smear of frosting from the side of Amber’s face, she smiled sympathetically. And before Amber could get a word out of her cake filled mouth, the headset was back in place and she fell back into the grips of her virtual feeder.
kid a

Postby kid a » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:02 am

Part 13

Finally, Amber thought the following week as she struggled into her “uniform” as she now referred to it with disdain. It had been a mind-numbing 3 months, but the final stage of the experiment was at last upon her.

Thankfully, Philip wasn’t around to see her like this. He had reminded her a couple of weeks back that he was leaving for his scheduled vacation and would not return until her parents got back from their cruise that fall. He had given her some minor advice in passing (“try to watch the sweets while I’m gone..”), but considering that was delivered along with her nightly platter of snack cakes it probably didn’t have the impact he had intended.

Huffing and puffing, she squeezed her blubbery upper arms through the already stretched out arm openings, and heard seams snapping and popping as she wrenched it over her doughy torso. It looked ridiculously small on her now, her huge soft breasts pouring obscenely out of the neck line while her bulging gut forced the waist up over her second belly roll, revealing a pale mass of jiggling fat and bright red stretch marks below.

After a brief, pointless attempt to get it to cover her burgeoning mid-section, she began the even more painful process of squeezing into her skirt. Hefting up her sagging belly apron, she fumbled for the button through waves of soft fat and made a final attempt to suck in her gut and close the gap.

Stepping back for a last view in the mirror she was awestruck by the vision before her. At last count, the lab techs told her she was up to 220 pounds, a 90 pound gain in just 12 weeks. They were amazed by the transformation, but seemed to be almost rooting on the progress, especially in comparison to their darling little Patricia. While Patty was held up as a banner of the technology’s potential for commercial use, Amber was set aside as if she were the transfer recipient of some flesh generating virus.

All 90 of those pounds stood out in utter, brilliant definition now. She laboriously waddled down the stairs, out of breath from even such a minor exertion. “Fuck all of them”, she thought. Time to finish this once and for all.
Last edited by kid a on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kid a

Postby kid a » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:45 am

Part 14

That night in the lab, Amber squirmed in her VR unit as they strapped her into a new, oversized suspension device and fitted her with a wider array of electrodes and “disposal” tubes (to account for the extended stay, they assured her). She felt her new rolls of blubber binding and pinching into the restraints, while her bulging belly growled in hunger at the sight of the carts of food they were wheeling in the door.

“You ready hun?” asked the lab tech?

“As ready as I’ll be”, grimaced Amber. “Let’s do this”

“As you command. See you in a few months”, she snapped back with a wicked grin.

A foggy look dawned over Amber’s now doughy face. “Wait....did you say a few mo..”

With that the VR headset was snapped firmly into place and she heard the door slam shut. Looking around at her now familiar virtual world, she was struck by how unremarkable it all felt. The slow, wobbling jiggle of her gait. Her massive ass and thighs rubbing together as she made her first trip to the fridge. The incessant beeps from her cell phone as her array of online feeders taunted her to commence with her gluttony.

And that was just what she did. Slowly lining up her huge, fat ass with a couple of couch cushions, she sank back in and felt it spread out wide, as her blubbery belly rolled over her hips and oozed between and onto her fat thighs. She lifted up a blender full of weight gain shake and guzzled it with newfound recklessness, as trails of the thick, creamy liquid ran down her chubby cheeks and onto her wide, bulging upper arms.

Months flew by and the seasons changed. The world continued to buzz around that building, unaware of the incredible changes happening within. And then, like that, it was done. October was here, the leaves were changing colors, and it was time to reveal the final results of a very expensive yet data-rich experiment.

Brad and Trey walked into the VR room as giddy as twin brothers coming downstairs on Christmas morning. Sharing a knowing glance, Brad walked up to Patricia’s unit and powered it down with a deafening buzz.

They heard some commotion from inside, and watched as her door opened. Out strode a beautiful, slender young woman, unrecognizable from the out of shape couch potato who had signed up in the spring.

She gave them both a wink as she took a final drink of her water, and descended down the stairs revealing long, slender legs and toned abs peeking out from under her form fitting tank-top.

Her once massive ass was now a vision of curvy perfection, and she swung around gracefully to give them both an eyeful. Now it was Brad’s turn to hide an erection; Trey on the other hand was much more interested in the next act of this show.

“OK - let’s bring her out!!” he shouted excitedly, motioning to Amber’s unit. And as they powered it down, sounds also emerged from inside. Thuds, crashing dishes...moans....the sound of a cart flying across the floor and running into the wall.

The trio shared a look of confusion. Just then the door swung open. They watched as a very fat, dimpled hand grasped the handle to the stairs, followed by a meaty, quivering forearm and an upper arm that was twice the size as one of Patricia’s newly slender thighs.

3 mouths dropped in unison as Amber slowly lumbered down the stairs, and they took in a vision of pure, unadulterated gluttony.
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:05 am

I can visualize your text perfectly akin to watching a film, more than that, its like every frame comes to life and rather smoothly.

By the way, Part 12 was especially well written, I never expected Amber to be called Patty. Nice work.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

PreviousNext

Return to Kid A