Virtual Reality - By Kid A (WG, Revenge)

Moderator: kid a

Re: Virtual Reality - By Kid A (WG, Revenge)

Postby kid a » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:18 am

Part 9

Over the next month, the routine because set for both Amber and Patty. They would arrive Wednesday at 6:45 PM wearing the same outfits from the initial trial (a requirement from the lab techs - to establish mental markers regarding their true identities before and after the experiments), enter their respective VR units and begin yet another round of the digital identity swap.

For Patty, it became the highlight of her week. She reveled in that magical environment, and as the workouts became more and more intense, that feeling lasted longer and longer each time after she left the lab. She found her post VR diet changing rapidly. Fast food and snacks quickly vanished, as she spent her free time looking up healthy recipes and “exercise tips for big girls” online. Slowly but surely, her weight gain at first halted completely, and then the number on the scale began to plummet as an inevitable effect of her newfound healthy lifestyle.

For Amber, the complete opposite was true. The lab techs continued to push the envelope further and further with both her stuffings (which quickly approached 10,000 calories in a 4 hour span), but also an array of mental tricks to further ensnare her psyche into that of a fat girl.

First it was signing up for a BBW dating site. Then a feeder entered her digital world, sending her endless text messages providing sinful vindication of her gluttony, and prodding her to eat more and more with each session. Soon she found herself dressed up in pig costume, bent over on all fours as her feeder pumped weight gain shakes down her eagerly awaiting throat with a funnel apparatus.

She would leave every week in a daze, still convinced that the memories of stuffing herself were merely the side effects of the VR technology. But those Wednesday night fast food runs on the way home soon became a daily, then multiple times daily habit.

So it was after 5 weeks that Brad and Trey sat behind the desk on a Wednesday night, eagerly awaiting their test subjects. Patty was the first to arrive, and they both looked up surprise as she walked in the door. At least 20 pounds lighter, she was still very fat, but the multiple changes in her lifestyle were evident as that tight outfit from day one now looked ever so blousy on her.

She seemed to beam, and her face looked visibly thinner. Taking a swig from her bottle of water, she greeted them and headed into the VR room to get ready.

10 minutes later, Amber followed behind her, and they both instantly saw where those 20 pounds had gone, with interest. As she lowered the large coke she was chugging from her ruby red lips, Brad twinged as he noticed the slight bloat that had encompassed her face. While not fat, her features were softening and a oily sheen covered her skin, inevitable from the month-long binge.

Down below, the true damage to her figure was more obvious. Her toned arms looked softer, and jiggled ever so slightly as she tried her best to make a sexy entrance. Her breasts looked larger too, but were they beginning to sag, he wondered ruefully?

Scanning even lower, a pair of plump love handles oozed out above waist band of her skirt, while her fattened hips and thighs wiggled in unison, the primary recipient of the last month’s gluttonous carnage. While Brad was a bit turned off, Trey’s eyes opened wide as he did his best to hide the erection rising in his pants.

“Goodness she has potential....who knew!!”, he thought, furtively glancing at the pictures of Boberry and Foxy Roxxie he had stored on his phone. And so long to go....at the rate these two were changing, it was all he could do to remain focused for the rest of his shift.
Last edited by kid a on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kid a
Transformation Grand Master

Postby kid a » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:07 pm

Part 10

Later that month, Amber lay on the couch in her room after her latest VR session. She looked up and noticed it was just after 2 AM. “Ugh”, she muttered. “So hungry.”

Scratching the spongy lower belly that was now oozing upwards like fresh, rising dough, and mindlessly fingering her ever more prominent belly button, she rang for Philip.

He arrived in the room shortly thereafter, looking a bit surprised. “Yes dear?”, he asked. “I need a bit of a snack. Can you see if we have anything sweet in the pantry?”, she replied.

Trying not to stare at the newfound flesh she was now sporting everywhere, Philip steadied himself and nodded in agreement, quickly exiting the room and heading for the kitchen.

With only the soft glow of the open refrigerator behind him lighting the room, he quickly prepared a large platter of cookies, cupcakes and poured her a tall glass of chocolate milk. Though a bit perplexed by her newfound laziness (and appetite), he decided it wasn’t his place to say anything and headed back up to her room.

Setting the platter of treats beside her, he saw her eyes light up as she began shoveling the cookies into her waiting mouth. He smirked and made a mental note to himself; best to just serve this to her every night from now on. He didn’t mind, but everyone needed their sleep.

A few weeks later, Amber stood before her mirror getting dressed for VR. As she tugged on the shirt she heard a slight rip and noticed with annoyance that a seam had ripped. “Crappy material”, she thought.

But as she looked herself up and down, the changes from the last couple of months struck her like never before. Her face was really starting to fill out, she thought with a sigh. Pimples dotted her greasy cheeks and forehead, while a noticeable double chin was slowing forming below.

The hint of softness in her upper arms had taken on increased urgency; they jiggled uncontrollably as she attempted to fix her shirt, and had started to dimple and sag at her elbows.

That shirt had other issues besides a popped seam, however. Her six pack had long disappeared, replaced by a chubby starter belly and blubbery love handles that strained the fabric and rolled far over her skirt, the waist band of which dug deeply into her soft flesh.

Meanwhile she continued to positively balloon below the waist. Her thighs looked beyond flabby, and she could see the beginnings of cellulite everywhere as she turned around to get a look at her even fatter ass, which jutted out behind her before sagging down onto the back of those meaty legs.

Amber frowned with disapproval. She knew this was a risk, but never had expected to gain this much weight. The money had been worth it, but she had blown most of that on her seemingly endless spree of fast-food runs and beer fueled bar nights with the girls.

Just a few more weeks she told herself. She’d get through that 3 day finale and start working her way back to her old sexy self. And with that she grabbed a couple of cupcakes for the road and plodded down the stairs to her car, her fat ass quivering like a jello mold from the effort.
Last edited by kid a on Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:58 pm

Your story is impressively creative, what adds to the enjoyment is the superb detail you've put into Amber's slack eating habits and the mode in which you describe the changes to her appearance.

Kudos!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:02 pm

Matt L. wrote:Your story is impressively creative, what adds to the enjoyment is the superb detail you've put into Amber's slack eating habits and the mode in which you describe the changes to her appearance.

Kudos!

Cheers, Matt

Thanks Matt. Feels good to finally be to the “money-shots”...glad I didn’t lose you all in the process. And I’m just getting started. ;)
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:06 pm

I have to wonder if maybe Amber will be bestowed with a teasing nickname much like they called Fatty Patty?
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:10 pm

Matt L. wrote:I have to wonder if maybe Amber will be bestowed with a teasing nickname much like they called Fatty Patty?

One would hope ;)
kid a

Postby Robyn Hoode » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:28 pm

Ample Amber? :)

Excellent story and a surprising update rate. Please keep it up!
Robyn Hoode

Postby B$fan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:32 pm

Amazing story. I’m loving the speed of the updates. I hope that means more to come soon because this story is incredibly good.
BS Writer

If you enjoy my stories and want more, you can join my Patreon http://www.patreon.com/BSWriter and you can also feel free to DM me about commissions! Or email me at bswriterstories@gmail.com
B$fan
Transformation Master

Postby kid a » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:07 pm

You guys are too kind ;) ty again (both)

Yep it’s getting fun now....I have zero intent of slowing down. Should have another part up tonight.

And that’s good (Ample Amber)...if I were intending to stop at “ample” with her ;)
kid a

Postby KyraBenoit » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:33 pm

Why are there two "Part 8s"?
KyraBenoit

PreviousNext

Return to Kid A