Virtual Reality - By Kid A (WG, Revenge)

Moderator: kid a

Virtual Reality - By Kid A (WG, Revenge)

Postby kid a » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:59 am

Well since I seem to be on a “roll” here (pun intended), I’m starting right back in with my next story. Big thanks to tfrmer for this idea.

VIRTUAL REALITY

By Kid A

Part 1

A blistering stream of Arctic air blasted across the deck of the S.S. Imperial, and Hoyt Derringer stood with his arm wrapped firmly around his wife’s shoulder, drawing her closer for warmth in the beautiful yet frigid conditions. Derringer, a successful oil executive from Houston Texas had been planning the 6 month Russian cruise for years, and he marveled at the surroundings while experiencing a moment of personal satisfaction at his remarkable career.

His wife Deborah hugged up against him in return. “Brrrr!!!”, she exclaimed as her vapor from her utterance turned ghostly then crystalline in the sub-zero temperatures. “You’re right, it’s amazing. But six months of this? With no contact to the outside world?”

Hoyt gave her a loving glance and chuckled. “Well we’re going to spend the majority of the time inside that beautiful ship. And that fantastic suite of ours,” he replied, giving her a knowing wink.

Deborah shot him a knowing glance and then a playful jab in the shoulder. “Mmmhmmm. I think I have just the outfit. Maybe I’ll dress up like a polar bear.” Hoyt kissed her lips, then laughed again as he took in the view.

“But what about Amber?”, she said with a note of concern entering her voice. “Six months alone at our house, with no one to help her and left to her devices??”.

Hoyt’s gaze turned steely as he sighed. “Will do her good to be responsible for her own well-being for a bit. From a look at all the D’s on her report card, they sure aren’t promoting that trait up in Dallas.”

Seeing her face shade to somber he stopped himself. “Look - the butler is there to watch out for her. Granted she doesn’t have any cash (he had cut off her accounts and credit cards to teach her a little lesson), but there will be food on the table 3 times a day and air conditioning coming out of the vents.”

“Besides,” he spat, “she will finally have a chance to find out what’s its like to get a job and be responsible for her own condition.” Done with his speech, he drew her close again and eyed the frozen horizon. She’d be ok, he thought. But if not, little Miss priss would have no one to blame but herself.
kid a
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Virtual Reality - By Kid A (WG, Revenge)

Postby kid a » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:28 am

Part 2

In her spacious Houston mansion, thousands of miles away, Amber was just waking up. Makeup from the previous evenings festivities smeared across her face, she fumbled for her phone as the noon sun poured through the window of her bed room.

Scanning the texts, she saw one from her best friend Alicia. “GIRL!!! You were tore up last night!!! Did you get that hot quarterback’s phone number? We’re hitting up Dooleys again tonight - love ya bitch!!!”

The quarterback, Amber thought....oh yeah she had got his number all right. In the back stall of the ladies room. She smirked with self satisfaction, then decided it was time for some coffee and ibuprofen to get rid of this hangover.

As for Dooley’s tonight, she checked her wallet and saw it was empty. Fricking parents, she thought to herself. Of course they are galavanting around the globe while she sits here in boring Houston flat broke.

Unfortunately, she was going to have to heed her fathers advice about that job. With one lithe motion, she slid out of bed and gazed at herself in her full length mirror, blowing a kiss at the stunning beauty that looked back at her.

Blessed with long, flowing black locks, a model’s face and the body to match, she knew she had it all. She adjusted her perky breasts in the designer bra and eyed the rest of her form up and down.

Tan, toned abs and a slender yet curvy ass led down to long, firm legs sculpted from years of cheerleading and gymnastics. “Screw those porkers at Dooleys”, she said aloud. She had better things to do than sit around watching a bunch of fat, bloated hags sucking down french fries and draft beer. Slipping into her jogging outfit and running shoes, she decided a few miles at the local track would clear her head.

And maybe she’d ask around about that job. The idea was appalling but there was no way she’d get through the next six months with zero cash. She skipped downstairs with the grace of a gazelle and headed out on her way. Little did she know she was setting out on the road to her ruin.
Last edited by kid a on Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kid a

Postby audipwr87 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:22 pm

Great first and seconds chapters! It's definitely drawing me in! I cant wait to see what happens to Amber in the chapters to come!!
audipwr87

Postby kid a » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:49 pm

audipwr87 wrote:Great first and seconds chapters! It's definitely drawing me in! I cant wait to see what happens to Amber in the chapters to come!!

Thanks and good. ;) trying to develop the plot and characters more this time around, but the fun will begin soon.
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:56 pm

This is an intriguing story, I'm looking forward to more.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:47 am

Part 3

With a bounce in her step, Amber turned the final corner of the route and jogged up towards the track at the local community college. “Losers”, she thought to herself as she watched several of her ex-high school classmates milling about the athletic facilities and student center on the warm spring day.

High school had been awesome (especially for someone of her stature), but the last thing she could have stomached was staying so close to home after graduation. She had been accepted at SMU in Dallas, and while she was enjoying her time back home it was thankfully temporary.

As she strolled onto the track surface and reached down to stretch, touching her toes with ease, she glanced up and shuddered. Plodding down the track away from her was a complete porker, in what was clearly a futile attempt to salvage her obese form.

Pale and flabby from a lifetime of sitting on the couch, her massive ass jiggled like jello within her skin-tight shorts, while her bloated, flabby thighs rubbed together all the way down to her knees. Rolls of back-fat were clearly visible from beneath her sweat drenched white tank top, not to mention the huge, blubbery love handles that jiggled below in counter-rhythm.

As she came to a stumbling halt and bent over to catch her breath, her shirt rose up, revealing the bands of stretch-marks that criss-crossed the top shelf of her huge ass. She stood back up and turned to the side, presenting Amber with a full-on view of her bulging double-belly, and the profile of her chubby face. Her double chin and fat cheeks glistened in the sun as she huffed and puffed for air.

She instantly recognized her. Patrica Johnson, the fattest girl in her senior class from high school. Or to use the nickname that Amber and her similarly endowed minions had coined for her, “Fatty Patty”. They teased a lot of their loser classmates back then, but no one as harshly as Patty. The standard name-calling and snarky comments to be sure, but they went even further with this poor dumpling. Gym shorts that were unknowingly perforated in the back so they would split wide open at an inopportune moment during morning exercises...love letters sent to the hottest boys in school in Patty’s name....you name it.

Amber scoffed. “Looks like someone packed on the Freshman 50”. Just then a strong breeze blew through the track, sending a solitary piece of paper up against Amber’s toned legs. Reaching down to pick it up, she was immediately intrigued by the headline.

“PAID CASE STUDY APPLICANTS WANTED!! CROSS-CORTEX VIRTUAL REALITY EXPERIMENT!!

EARN $500 A WEEK WITH $3,000 BONUS UPON COMPLETION OF 12 WEEK TRIALS”

Dollar signs went off in Amber’s head. In addition to not sounding like an actual “job”, this seemed rather interesting. And it would pay for the bars and shopping trips, with ease, until her parents got back in October.

Folding up the piece of paper and slipping it into her short pockets, Amber grinned. Maybe this summer wouldn’t be so bad after all.
Last edited by kid a on Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kid a

Postby kid a » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:45 pm

Part 4

Later that evening, Amber reclined on the couch at home, eating a light dinner and catching up on the latest binge-watching Netflix phenomenon. “Philip!!”, she called out, summoning the family’s long-serving butler. Within minutes he entered the room, looking a bit tired but with his usual congenial smile.

“Yes my dear?”, he queried.

“Philip. I have an important appointment tomorrow morning at the college research laboratory so I’ll have to be out of here bright and early”, she commanded. “I’ll need a quick breakfast - healthy but enough to get me through the day.”

Philip sighed. Her tone, while par for the course, seemed uncalled for given his years of faithful service. But it was a paycheck and a good one, so as usual he grinned and bared it.

“But of course Amber. Will you need the Bentley?”

“Yes. And make sure it’s been washed”, came her curt reply.

Philip glanced at his watch, which showed half past 8, and sighed again. “Yes ma’am, I’ll work on that right now.” He walked out and closed the door behind him. Such a horrible attitude, he though. Someone should really teach that little brat a lesson.

At 9 AM the next morning, Amber pulled into the parking lot of the research laboratory, and after a quick check of her makeup hopped out and slammed the door behind her. Walking in the front door with the flyer in hand, she looked up at the building directory and located her destination - Suite 300, Technical Research.

After a quick elevator ride up, she strode up to the door of the lab and knocked firmly on the door. A pair of eyes peered at her through the window, then disappeared as the lock clicked and the door swung open.

A handsome, chiseled young gentleman was waiting on the other side; not bad, she thought to herself. He introduced himself as Brad and led her into the laboratory. She scanned her surroundings, noticing an admissions desk with another young student sitting behind the counter.

In contrast to Brad, this one looked like a little punk, she thought. A pimply mess with greasy hair and a backwards hat, he looked like every other stoner she had actively ignored her first year at SMU. Unlike Brad, who was in the process of undressing her with his eyes, this one just glanced at her then put his head back down to his phone.

Brad smiled. “Don’t mind Trey”, he said. “He’s shy but an OK guy.” Anyways let me show you the testing area. With that he led her across the room to another door marked “VIRTUAL REALITY SIMULATORS” and after finding the right key on his set, unlocked the door and let them both in.

Amber walked in the door and looked around with amazement. 2 massive, grey steel structures sat 10 feet apart, with a large control panel in between. “That’s the equipment”, said Brad with a wink. “State of the art and worth more than the Mona Lisa.”

She returned the wink. “Well I’m your girl. Where do I sign up for this little project?”

“Good to hear”, replied Brad, keeping up the flirtation. “Let’s head back to the desk and I’ll show you the contract and introduce you to the other test subject.”

“Just show me where to sign”, she replied. And with one last mutual wink they left the room and headed back to the front desk.
kid a

Postby kid a » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:32 pm

Part 5

As they walked back up to the desk, Amber noticed that Trey had perked up, as he stood there flirting with a rubenesque girl on the other side. None other than Fatty Patty. Stifling a laugh, she stopped to catch the exchange.

“For reals Patricia! When are you gonna come with me to the BBW party?”, he asked, his acne rudded face blushing red.

“Oh Trey...”, she nervously replied. “It’s just not my thing. And besides i need to study tonight.”

“OK girl”, he conceded. “But I swear you’d be the sexiest thing up in that joint.” Looking over to see Brad and Amber a few feet away, Trey quickly ended the attempt and sat back down.

Makes sense, Amber thought. a chubby chaser...he certainly would have no chance with the likes of me. Brad stepped in to interrupt the awkward silence.

“Well I am pleased to say that we have finally found the two perfect candidates for this experiment. Amber, this is Patricia - have you met?

“Oh we’ve met”, spat Patricia. “Now now, lets play nice here”, Amber quickly retorted. “There’s plenty of money to go around from the sound of it. And I’m sure you need plenty of food cash to keep up your...ahem...lifestyle”

Patricia rolled her eyes. “Whatever. Let’s go over the contract.”

“Yes, the contract”, replied Brad. “You can read through it in detail but here’s the basics. The two of you will be engaged in a 12 week experiment where you essentially swap lives and personalities via our virtual reality simulators. We have some deep-pocketed benefactors who are very interested in the potential therapeutic uses of his technology, hence the generous compensation.”

Amber balked for a moment. “Wait..you’re saying I have to be this fat cow??”

“Easy there”, said Brad. “It’s only a temporary experience via the simulator. The only caveat is that we have to introduce some minor real-life triggers to make it effective. Food, drinks, exercise, etc.”

“There could be some minor physical effects over the course of the trial, but from the looks of you I’m sure you can find a way to burn off the extra calories”, he continued with a wink.

“Anyways you’ll be attached to the simulators once a week for a four hour period, and then at the conclusion of the study for 3 continuous days. That may sound like a lot, but again considering the compensation I think it’s quite fair.”

Amber and Patricia both shot bitter looks at each other, but it was true - a lot of money indeed. “So do we have a deal?”, asked Brad. The girls hesitated for a moment before nodding in agreement.

“Great then”, finished Brad. “I’ll see you back here Wednesday evening at 7 to get started. In the meantime you can both sign the contracts.”

Amber glared at Patty before grabbing the pen to quickly sign the paperwork. Patricia did the same, picking up the pen with her chubby fingers and adding her signature.

In their haste, however, both of them failed to turn to page two of the contract. Had they done so, a subtle yet critical oversight might have caught their attention. At the bottom of that page, under the terms and conditions, the phrase “3 continuous days” had been changed to “3 continuous months”.
Last edited by kid a on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:04 am

Whoa man, this story is really heating up. Way to go. Very enjoyable.
I especially like the "Fatty Patty" nickname, it immediately summoned a crystal clear image of what this female must look like in my mind.

Bravo!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:11 am

Matt L. wrote:Whoa man, this story is really heating up. Way to go. Very enjoyable.
I especially like the "Fatty Patty" nickname, it immediately summoned a crystal clear image of what this female must look like in my mind.

Bravo!

Cheers, Matt

Thanks Matt. I was afraid I was going too slow, but as I was just telling tfrmer, had to force myself to be patient and let the plot/characters develop. Now the fun really starts.
kid a

Next

Return to Kid A