Four Christmases - by Kid A (XWG)

Moderator: kid a

Re: Four Christmases - by Kid A (XWG)

Postby kid a » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:38 am

Part 3

Christmas Day - 2016

“Ahem. Excuse me, children.”

Vanessa glared at her younger cousins as she walked into the dining room with Anthony in tow. Shayna sneered at her in response, while Amber puffed out her cheeks sarcastically in a half-hearted attempt to point out the recent weight gain of their annual Holiday tormentor.

Noticing the gesture, Vanessa shot daggers in their direction before confidently adjusting her latest purchase from Layne Bryant. It was true, she had definitely filled out during her first year and a half at college. But then again, when you are dating a feeder...

No matter, she thought to herself. A size 18, hour-glass shaped bombshell, she had actually managed to curtail her weight gain a bit as of late, halting just below 220 pounds. Granted, this led to many arguments with Anthony (who seemed to want her MUCH bigger), but Vanessa was still wearing the pants in their relationship, so to speak, and had pumped the breaks on his little operation.

Anthony was very frustrated by the resistance, but he had seen it all before. And took solace in her deepening food addiction; this was a marathon, not a sprint after all. Not that she was doing much running these days regardless. As he walked behind her, shyly avoiding contact with her relatives, Anthony caught a furtive view of her backside and marveled at Vanessa’s progress.

She already had a big booty when they met in the dorm freshman year, and it was undoubtedly the landmark of her very plus-sized form. Her hips must have been 50 inches around now, with a soft and jiggling shelf of an ass that sagged down onto her meaty thighs. The bottom half of her figure flared out all the way down to her now pudgy calves and the beginning of cankles. Still, she knew men couldn’t resist those curves and worked it with authority as she made her entrance into the kitchen.

“Well hey there, beautiful.”

Vanessa and Anthony both turned toward the source of that suggestive comment and saw Tom standing next to a few of her relatives, enjoying a beer. He winked at Vanessa and strolled over, nearly pushing Anthony out of the way as he reached in to give her a warm hug.

“I see college has been treating you well,” he remarked as he gave her a final squeeze, his hands brushing against her juicy love handles as he pulled away. Anthony scowled at him silently as Vanessa blushed red and adjusted her top to emphasize her soft, ample cleavage.

“Yeah it’s uh..been a lot of fun. Maybe too much fun,” she giggled as Tom looked her up and down. “But I swear to God I’m gonna get back in the gym next semester.”

“No more bad influences for me,” she stated as Anthony, ignored by the two of them, seemed to blend into the wallpaper.

“Hey, it happens to the best of us,” Tom replied assuringly. “And knowing you I’m sure you’ll be back into your old routine before you know it.”

“After party tonight at my place - you coming?”

Batting her eyes at Tom, Vanessa finally looked over at Anthony dismissively. “Oh this is my FRIEND Tony,” she said, finally acknowledging her disregarded companion.

Anthony furrowed his brow. She KNEW he hated it when she called him that. It made him feel so unremarkable; then again it fit perfectly with her overall conduct this evening. He thought back to the fully stocked kitchen in his studio apartment. She was all big and bad whenever they were around her family, but deep down they both knew who she really was.

He made a mental list of suitable punishments for these transgressions. A donut challenge...extra weight gain shakes...

No need to rush myself, he thought - Christmas break would be over before he knew it. He steadied himself and glanced at Tom, who was sending an equally unimpressed look his way.

“Well...you do have to work tonight - RIGHT Tony??”, Vanessa asked as she brushed up casually against Tom’s side.

Now fully perturbed, Anthony finally spoke up. “Yes, I do..but I’m off at 10 and I thought we were gonna get a late night snack at....”

Vanessa cut him off. “There’s been a change of plans. I’ll catch up with you tomorrow, k?”

Anthony looked at her blankly. “Sure thing,” he replied coldly as he reached into the cooler for a beer of his own.

“Good then,” Vanessa said; her fattened body jiggled as she bounced away to fix herself a big plate of lasagna and mashed potatoes. As she secured a healthy forkful and munched away, her shirt briefly rode up over her expanded belly, exposing a legitimate inch of pale, soft flesh.

She reached down and tugged it back into place with her free hand.

“Yep,” she said. “Things will be back to normal before we all know it.”
kid a
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Talon Drone » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:58 pm

Can't wait to see where this is going!
Talon Drone

Postby kid a » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:49 am

Talon Drone wrote:Can't wait to see where this is going!

Or is it “where this came from”... ;)
kid a

Postby Junketh71 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:58 pm

I must say, this was very enjoyable to read. Good luck to Vanessa, too!
Junketh71

Postby Shamyboi » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:22 am

kid a wrote:Or is it “where this came from”... ;)

Who knows, maybe the next christmas is 2021
Shamyboi

Postby kid a » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:33 pm

how perceptive

perhaps

;)
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:36 am

Superbly composed, and your descriptions are spot on, I admire how you've described Vanessa, my kind of woman!

The big plate of lasagna and mashed potatoes, and her shirt riding up was especially cute.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:06 am

Thanks Matt - and sorry (all) for the delay

Will do my best to wrap this up in the next week.
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:19 pm

I'm looking forward to it. You're a very impressive wordsmith, very few have the smooth flow ironing out the material as you.

BTW; I hope you have other projects in the future.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:11 pm

Part 4

Christmas Day - 2015

“Behave yourself!!”

Standing in a secluded hallway, Vanessa made a half-hearted attempt to fend off Tom as he pawed over her voluptuous figure. She growled at him playfully, baring her teeth in a suggestive pose as she pulled her top back down over her double D tits and ever so bloated belly.

It didn’t take a rocket scientist to surmise that most teenage girls gained some weight their freshman year away at college; and Vanessa was no exception. The partying and high calorie dorm food had certainly caught up with her. Not that Tom minded one bit she thought, swatting him away as he made another attempt to sneak past the goalie and slide his hand down the now stressed waistband of her size 14 jeans.

She grinned at him, and planted a quick kiss on his cheek as he held her tight, groping her round and juicy ass with both hands.

“You are so bad,” she said coyly as she pushed him back against the all. “My entire family is here...you never know who’s going to walk in on us.”

“I’ll take my chances,” Tom replied as he eyed her up and down.

“I bet you would,” she remarked as she shimmied her wide hips, pulling her jeans up (for a moment..) over her well cushioned love handles. Just as her fattened sides and ass reclaimed authority, sending the garment back towards the floor, her phone buzzed in her skin-tight back pocket.

Looking at the screen, she remembered instantly the “other” problem that had contributed to her recent weight gain.

“HEY SEXY. SITTING HERE WITH AN ENTIRE OREO CREAM PIE AND THINKING OF YOU. WISH YOU WERE HERE TO POLISH IT OFF...”

Anthony had added a playful pig face emoji at the end of his text, in what was becoming a more frequent (and oddly acceptable) custom. Vanessa’s tubby belly growled for just a moment as she pictured herself on all fours, devouring that sinful confection.

Catching herself, Vanessa scoffed. “Ugh,” she spat audibly as she shoved the phone back into her pants. Sure, Anthony was cute in his own way; and she did love to eat. But as she scanned Tom’s athletic form and day dreamed of her High School glory days, she knew it was time to cut the cord on ol’ Tony.

“What’s the matter gorgeous?” Tom asked, noticing the dour look on her face.

“Nothing. Just some loser at school who can’t take a hint.”

Vanessa blushed as Tom grabbed her by the waistband and pulled her soft body close again for yet another passionate kiss. She moaned as he bit her neck and massaged her full hips and ass.

“He had his chance,” she whispered in Tom’s ear as he finally hit pay dirt, sliding his hand into the promised land of her panties. He fingered her clit while his thumb caressed what was now an alarmingly chubby FUPA.

“No going back now.”

Back in his dorm room, Anthony cursed as he saw the “read receipt” from his last text to Vanessa. No reply.

Anthony knew she was back home for Christmas, but apparently he wasn’t worthy of an invite. Tossing his phone on the bed in frustration, he walked over to the kitchen and gently placed the pie back into the freezer.

“She’ll be back,” he stated calmly as he sat down on the sofa and cracked another beer.

His mood improving, Anthony smiled as he picked his phone back up and looked at a “before and after shot” he had compiled of Vanessa’s initial gain under his tutelage.

“Oh Vanessa....if you think this Freshman 15 was anything to write home about....”

“Just you wait.”
kid a

PreviousNext

Return to Kid A