The Lesson 2 - By Kid A (XWG, Revenge)

Moderator: kid a

Re: The Lesson 2 - By Kid A (XWG, Revenge)

Postby Matt L. » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:51 pm

You've described Susan's blubbery body in such profound detail, and the dailouge is flawless. Furthermore, you produced characters that are very intriguing. I especially admire how you're putting this together, Susan being so hopped up on fattening her co-worker while unbeknownst what's in store for her.

Marvelous!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby resupplied69 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:55 pm

This story is outstanding work. I can't wait to read more. Bravo!
resupplied69
Transformation Master

Postby resupplied69 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:00 pm

And it's really inspired me to get on and write the weight gain story idea I've had in mind for a long time.
resupplied69
Transformation Master

Postby kid a » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:04 pm

thanks guys. Glad you’re enjoying it. Glad to have us back on topic. ;)
kid a

Postby resupplied69 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:12 pm

Poor Susan, so many people are going to be cheering on what looks like will be a catastrophic weight gain.
resupplied69
Transformation Master

Postby Junketh71 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:55 pm

This was really intense. Thanks for updating!
Junketh71

Postby kid a » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:35 am

Thanks Junketh. And sorry (all) for the lag here. You can expect much more in coming weeks.
kid a

Postby kid a » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:36 am

Part 10

The next few months seemed to fly by for Alex as he and Susan fell into what was a very decadent routine. As an experienced feeder, he knew all the tricks of the trade. And applied them liberally to Susan’s already overfed body.

Susan on the other hand was trapped in the throes of puppy-love, born anew. And even if she had suspected anything sinister in regards to Alex’s reckless encouragement of her continued weight gain (she didn’t), she was far too obsessed with her handsome new boyfriend to even consider raising any objections.

So he absolutely piled it on. Unbeknownst to Susan, very aggressive calorie and weight gain goals were established for her on the “Piggy Tracker” spreadsheet that lay hidden away within an obscure folder on his laptop computer. 7,000 calories per day; minimum. And as for her weight, while he didn’t spend much time fretting about that (with a diet like this, she couldn’t help but blow up like a balloon), he tried to hold himself to a 3 pounds per week target for starters.

Really, it was the least he could do for her.

So as fall rolled around, some 20 weeks into their burgeoning romance, Susan was sporting an extra 50 pounds of “Alex Weight”. In all the wrong places. Born and blessed with natural curves, her hourglass figure had held its ground for quite some time during the early stages of her weight gain. But as she coursed about 325 pounds, no end in sight, she had an entirely different look and aura to her as she waddled clumsily around his apartment.

Her belly had clearly been the primary recipient of the most recent pounds, much to Alex’s secretive delight. He had worked a steady flow of high calorie weight gain shakes (spiked with heavy cream) into her diet and Susan quickly became addicted to the delicious treats. He would always insist she have one of his “World Famous Malts” as soon as she walked in the door and plopped her fat ass down on his designer sofa.

And he was usually able to coax her into another one before they retired to bed, assuming she wasn’t completely stuffed from yet another massive dinner. So the shakes alone ensured an extra 3,000 calories went directly to her wobbly gut on the average day.

In time, that paunch stuck out further than her huge sagging breasts, which was really saying something. Moving toward well into the DD range, those udders were still quite a sight, resting heavily onto her ponderous belly and allowing her to maintain a relatively feminine form, even at her extreme size.

Her rotund, blubbery hips exploded out from beneath that drooping and pillowy gut, slowing her walk into a laborious waddle as she made trip after trip to Alex’s well stocked refrigerator. Meanwhile, even with the gains in her belly, Susan’s ass was still the prize winner in the overall presentation of her out of shape body.

It jutted our far behind her, like a huge mushroom cloud of blubber that jiggled tentatively above her tree-trunk, cellulite ridden thighs. Those well cushioned pins rubbed together down past her knees; even her calves were showing the strain of her endless gluttony, their tender skin stretched tight above her cute, swollen little feet.

One afternoon in late October, Alex walked up to the front of his building with a noticeable hop in his step. They were headed for a Halloween party that evening; Susan had been at his apartment all day, stuffing her face and making preparations for the evening’s festivities.

As he opened the door to his unit, Alex spied numerous plates of mostly eaten food laying around the kitchen. “Good girl,” he muttered to himself with a wicked grin as he stopped in front of the living room mirror and made some last minute adjustments to his own costume.

Putting on the corduroy purple sports coat he had found at the local Salvation Army, he admired his muscular upper body, obvious even beneath the worn fabric of the jacket. Looking down, he grabbed an orange top hat out of his bag and placed it on his head, which was already adorned in a curly wig.

Chuckling to himself, he grinned broadly. “Perfect,” he said aloud. “Now all I need is my date for the evening.”

“Susan honey,” he called out loudly. “Are you ready yet???”

There was a pause before she hesitantly replied from his bedroom. “Uh....almost babe....but are you sure about this??? I feel kinda funny and...uh....”

Alex frowned and rolled his eyes. “Yes, I’m sure. And we already talked about this, didn’t we? How the hell am I going to go as Willy Wonka and not bring along Violet Beauregarde??”

With that, the door to his room clicked open and she plodded slowly towards him, her chubby face pointing towards the floor. Alex had to stop himself from literally laughing out loud as he took in the sight.

In spite of her non-stop protestations about the outfit, upon final inspection she had certainly done a good job pulling it off. Her face was coated in blue make-up, from her plump cheeks down to her doughy double chins.

The costume itself had been a challenge. But after a spirited Amazon surfing session, Alex had found a pair of bright blue, XXL stretchy pajamas that nearly matched the spirit of the original movie. Susan stood there with a pouty look on her fat face as she struggled to adjust the PJ’s to a more comfortable fit.

Probably could have used a 3X, Alex thought to himself with a smirk. Her blubbery upper arms had the long sleeves of the top stretched to their limits, while the jiggly combination of Susan’s tits and belly rolls ensured the top half of the costume assumed the round appearance required for this “role”.

Her lower half, pear-shaped as ever, was no slouch either. Alex marveled at the view; seeing a thick swath of her pale and flabby mid-section (and deep set belly button) exposed between the two overmatched garments, he clucked his tongue audibly.

“Well that just wont do,” he remarked in an annoyed tone. “Not at all - let’s see that makeup.”

As he knelt down, Susan gasped as he proceeded to smear a generous amount of the blue paste directly onto her jiggling lower belly roll. “Perfect,” he exclaimed. “You ready, toots??”

Susan scowled, and for the first time in her relationship with Alex, attempted to put her foot down. “No. This looks ridiculous. And I’m not going to wear it.”

She crossed her plump arms and shot him a dirty look. Alex shook his head slowly before responding. “OK Susan. Have it your way.”

A hopeful smile spread across her face. “Thanks sweetie. You know I want to do this for you but I’ve...uh...gained a few pounds and....”

Alex’s face went cold as he cut her off firmly. “So we’ll go with Plan B then. The Olympic Swimming Team.”

Susan gasped in embarrassment as he retrieved a huge two-piece bikini from the couch and tossed it at her. Picking up the straps of the top, she held it up to her obese body and looked at him, mortified by this turn of events.

“I’ll go put my Speedo on,” he continued. “Been working extra hard on my abs lately so REALLY you’d be doing me a favor here.”

Stuttering, Susan quickly attempted to correct her mistake. “I....uh...but....I was totally kidding!!!”

She stared at herself in the mirror. She definitely looked the part of an oversized blueberry; but anything was going to be preferable to cramming her blubbery body into that swimsuit.

“You sure?”, Alex replied with a wink. “I was looking forward to seeing you in that.”

“Yep I was just kidding babe!! You are so silly...”, she finished as she smiled nervously.

“Well then let’s get this show on the road,” Alex said as he wrapped his toned arms around her corpulent body and kissed her passionately.

He stepped back to size her up. Noticing that the blue makeup from her exposed belly had gotten on his pants, he shot her a sly look of disapproval before wiping himself clean. “You look incredible babe. But what really has me turned on is the thought of how you’re going to look in this costume a year from now.”

Susan froze, trying to process what she had just heard. “Wait....what do you....a year from now??”

Alex laughed casually as he covered his tracks. “Did I say that? I meant to say ‘tonight at the party’, babe.”

Susan eyed him suspiciously before he grabbed a hold of her huge ass and drew close for another kiss. “Let’s not fight anymore babe. You’re right, I am SO silly sometimes.”
kid a

Postby resupplied69 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:44 am

Absolutely outstanding.
resupplied69
Transformation Master

Postby Matt L. » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:18 pm

Thoroughly entertaining, and once again, you have cleverly colored outside the lines.
The puppy-love line is cute, Susan in her popular era probably had scores of guys smitten with her, so that's very fitting.
Fantastic illustrating her buttery figure, at her current size, she wouldn't be on any social radar and, superficially speaking, many guys wouldn't find her attractive. Thus, Susan's captivation toward Alex is realistic.

Keep on churning out such spot on impressive material!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

PreviousNext

Return to Kid A