Towing by Toby (BBW, WG, Preg)

Moderator: Toby

Postby Toby » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:56 pm

"This is not happening to me today," Victoria Cromley said to herself as she hung up her phone for the upteenth time. For some reason, after she made the call to Tow-n-Go, she had not had enough cell service to call for some one to pick her up from the side of the highway. It was a hot day in June in L.A. and was a perfect time for her car to just stop running.

Sitting back down with a huff into her driver's seat, she fumed slightly at the other cars as they slowed down, the sped off down the highway. She has been stuck there for the last 20 minutes and nobody had stopped to help her. "So much for chivalry these days," she mutters, but she understood at the same time. It is five o'clock and everybody just wants to go home.

Bored and waiting, she checked her fair skinned, slightly-rounder-than-she-liked face in the vanity mirror of her 2010 Prius. She looked a little stressed out, her raven black hair is in minor disarray and she needed a quick touch up with her makeup, especially around her large emerald green eyes. However, just as she was about to start, she saw the tow truck pull off the highway to stop in front of her.

"About freaking time," she muttered.

Once the truck was in place, the driver hopped out and Victoria's heart skipped a beat. “Since when do tow truck drivers look like hunks?” she thought. The man in question is 6'2" and has a well-muscled body. Though his brown hair is rather shaggy, he is clean shaven, which is a look Victoria rather likes. It is as if the gods of fate had decided to royally mess with her today. Break down her car, hunk tow truck driver.

Victoria gave her slim, 5’5”, 124 pound body a quick look over as she stepped out of the car. She was still wearing her blue scrubs from her job as a dental assistant, but they generally helped show off her 32B breasts rather than hide them. Hopefully, she could turn this day around.

"Hello, Ms. Cromley? I'm Jack Hunter, but please call me Jack," he said as she approached him. Giving his dirtied hand a quick wipe on his oil-stained pants, he held out his hand. Victoria gently took it, but definitely noticed how well-muscled and rough his hands were. The brief thought of things she would like his hands went through her mind, which she quickly shook away. “Time for that later,” she thought.

Jack was quick getting her poor car on to the bed and very proficient. In no time, he was done. "Ummm.... Jack? May I ask a favor of you?" Victoria asked in her sweetest, girly voice.

"Possibly. What is it?"

"My phone has been acting up and I've been totally unable to get ahold of anybody to come get me. Can you give me a ride back to your place?" she asked as she batted her eyelashes.

"That can arranged. Here, hop in," he said as he opened the passenger side door to the cab.

"Thank you so very much, Jack," Victoria said as she passed him to get in. She passed just close enough into his personal space for him to know she was now flirting with him. Jack's eyes followed Victoria's heart-shaped behind into the cab and smiled to himself.

As the door closed, Victoria felt the oddest feeling pass through her. Putting it off as the day's stress, she ignored it. What she did not notice was that she was not holding herself up like she normally did, but was rather slouching a bit into her seat. As Jack got in on his side, she turned and gave him a small smile, which he noticed and immediately returned. As he started the big V8, Victoria felt a different rumble go off in her stomach, which was followed by a grumble that was louder than the engine.

Victoria's hands went straight to her stomach in shock as her face turned red. Then she looked up to see Jack silently laughing to himself.

"What's so funny, buster?" she said with a little indignation and a little flirt.

"Nothing, but I'm always glad I come prepared. There's a Hershey bar in the glove box for you," he said as he started to merge back with traffic.

"And you think I should have chocolate?"

"Until we get something else, yes," he said, giving her a quick wink and another smile.
Opening the box and pulling out the bar, Victoria responded back with, "'We'? Are you always this forward with women you just met on the side of the road?"

His response was lost to Victoria as the chocolate hit her tongue, however. She had had Hershey bars before, but this was something else, like some...other thing totally. She had no words to describe the euphoria as she munched through the bar.

As she ate it, she also did not notice her scrubs grow tight around her waist and hips as twenty pounds found their way there. The size of the scrubs remained the same, but now they accentuated a belly pooch that had not been there previously. As she licked her fingers clean, Jack gave her a look that she did notice and so, she started licking them slower and more seductively.

He raised an eyebrow, smiled flirtatiously, and said, "If you're still hungry, look under your seat. I have something for you."

"How can you have something for me already?" she asked as she doubled over. Feeling the seatbelt bite a bit into her stomach, her left hand flew to it as her right closed on a bag. Not noticing the small fat build up, she just readjusted the seatbelt to better accommodate her motion. She did notice that her right hand came up with a bag containing three packages of candy, one each of her top three favorites: a king-sized package of Reese's, another Hershey bar that was also king-sized, and a box that contained 5 Cadbury eggs.

As she took the Reese's out, she asked, "How did you know my favorites?"

Traffic was coming to a dead stop as a wreck was being cleaned off the highway, so Jack's attention was elsewhere when she asked, so Victoria just shrugged, opened the Reese's, and popped one into her mouth. She was again hit with euphoria she could not explain. As she mulled the first one around in her mouth, her breasts expanded by a cup to give her a pert set of 36C's, which quickly became a pair of slightly saggy D's with the second Reese's cup. Her bra had changed to match her new size, but not her scrubs, which had started to strain across her newly enlarged breasts. She did feel the change in her balance shift forward. She looked down and was slightly startled by what she saw. “When did I get so big up top? I'm going to need a new set of scrubs soon,” she thought.

As she was thinking, she made an unconscious movement to hold Jack's hand, which he accepted without question and intertwined his fingers with her's before she knew what was going on. Startled, she looked over to him and saw him smiling at her. "So, I've been enjoying these last few months with you," he said bashfully. Not knowing what to say as her mind felt slow and sluggish, instead of answering she opened the Hershey bar and quickly shoved a section into her mouth. Jack took it as a sign of yes as he watched her fully enjoy that piece and returned to his full attention to the road.

That section was quickly followed by another section of the king size bar. As she went on, two significant changes happened. The first was her clothing as her scrubs faded away into a lime green spaghetti-strap tank top and a pair of navy blue yoga pants. Neither did anything to hide her weight, which was climbing steadily with every bite.
Her face softened considerably as her cheeks rounded and a minor double chin grew in. Her neck thickened just a tad as did her shoulders, which the straps from her top and bra were starting to cut into. Some minor weight gain on her upper arms as they lost all definition and tone. Her breasts grew and sagged a bit more, but remained in the
D's as her band size went up to 40.

The greatest changes happened below her waist however, as her hips, thighs, and ass exploded in size and width. She could feel her thighs touching and spreading out against the seat. Her butt had gone completely bubble and had added about an inch of height while seated. As for her belly, it was no longer just a pooch, but a full-blown potbelly that pushed significantly against the waistband of her medium size yoga pants and the seatbelt. Feeling uncomfortable, Victoria went to roll the waistband and belt under her belly. That is when she finally started to notice the changes her body had been going through as her hand connected with the pulpy mass of fat. However, her brain still felt muddy and unclear, as if she was not sure what she was looking at.

"Jack, what's happening to me?" Victoria asked as she pulled down the vanity mirror to check her face. Her makeup had faded away and her hair had been pulled back into a ponytail, which had also grown six inches. If she let it down, would fall to the middle of her shoulder blades. Both of those actions only served to enhance how chubby and round her face looked and play down her beauty. However, she was not a plain Jane looking girl, but was rather still attractive.

Jack glanced at her. "I don't know, babe. You're going to have to be more specific."

"I'm gettin- did you just call me 'babe'?" she said as she felt her train of thought derail. That is when snippets of memories started to flood her befuddled mind. She had met Jack in college and they have been together for four years. During this romantic period, her weight had started to climb. Maybe because she was happy. She had still gotten her degree, but it had taken her a little longer, which had caused her to miss the opportunity to work at her former job. All because she chose to take the calculus course instead of history the fall of her sophomore year. That is where she met Jack, but that calculus professor had stressed her out so bad that she had started to turn to food as an outlet, which only got worse once she had failed the course.

"Sweetheart, you okay?" Jack asked as he squeezed her hand affectionately. That helped her shake off some the mental fugue.

"Yeah, I'm good. Just feeling fat," she said as her hand roamed over her 176 body.
Jack gave her another squeeze and said, "You're not fat, Vickie. And you know me, I don't sugarcoat things."

"One of the reasons I love you," she said without thinking. Then she thought, “Wait, what did I say? And did he just call me "Vickie?"

Jack laughed heartily. "Speaking of sugarcoating, you going to finish your Reese's?"

Victoria/Vickie just stuck out her tongue and then shoved both of the remaining pieces into her mouth. As she swallowed, one could almost watch her breasts jump from D-cup to DDD-cup as her total weight went up to 180. However, Vickie definitely noticed how much more her breasts weighed as she straightened out her back. She could not figure out how she changing, only that she was. Memories of her former life kept disappearing as she would try to recall them. Also, she had decided that she rather liked the name Vickie.

Traffic was coming to a stand still again, so Jack gave Vickie another look over. The sight of her thrusting her DDD breasts out in her overtaxed tank top and bra while her belly was poking out over the waistband made him think how lucky he was that such a beautiful woman was with him and also served to make him hard. Vickie, who trying to remember something, noticed Jack staring at her with a usual fire in his eyes. She smiled as she unwrapped a Cadbury egg.

"Ya want somethin', big boy?" she asked in a mock Southern accent. That only served to inflate Jack further as she could now see his popped tent.

Unclipping her belt, she scooted her enlarged behind over a little bit, unzipped his pants, and deftly pulled him out to start stroking him. She started to lick the egg, made eye contact with Jack, then bit into it to allow the creamy goodness into her mouth. Jack just watched her in awe as traffic as at a total stop. It was 5:30, after all. Keeping the gooey mess in her mouth, she went down and took him in her mouth. Jack was slightly above average in length and had an average girth, so she able to get a couple of inches in her mouth, but was stopped by the denim and the cream center in her mouth. As she was bent over, she could feel her large breasts squish against Jack's leg and her belly on her thighs. All of that attention was more than enough to get Jack off.

"Ohhhh... Vickie.... I love you," he said as he came in her mouth, which she started swallowing. Surprisingly enough, Vickie loved the taste of Cadbury egg cream and Jack's seed together. As she was swallowing, several changes happened at the same time.

The first was her black hair bursting free of its ponytail holder as it grew even longer, long enough to brush with top of her inflated ass while seated. Jack liked the look of really long hair flowing freely, so Vickie always tried to sport the look for him. Second was the appearance of a small diamond ring on her left hand and the memories of getting married to Jack two years ago. She had been a pregnant bride at 176 pounds, and those memories were then followed by the birth of their son, Matt, four months later, where Vickie topped the scales at 212 pounds after giving birth. On Matt's first birthday, she had managed to get back to about 170 pounds, which was still 20 pounds over when she found out. With all of the stress over this last year trying to finish her library science degree, she had gone back up to 204 pounds by Matt's second birthday, which was two days ago.

Sitting back up, she could feel the difference in her butt and hips, as both of them just spread out against the seat. Those, combined with her extra beefy thighs, strained the material of the XL maternity yoga pants she was wearing. Those, along with the panties, tank top, and 42DDD bra, were among the largest clothes she had and she was about to start bursting out of all of them. Looking down, she knew her breasts were no longer in the DDD's, as they were overflowing the cups. Her waistline had been completely covered by a flabby gut that pooled into her lap and could not be contained by either her top or the waistband. Sighing, she thought /I just had to go off, fall in love, get pregnant then married, and put on 66 pounds with Matt. And I'm going to get bigger./ She knew because she had some important news for Jack.

"So, Jack, I have something to tell you," she said as her right hand caressed her bulging gut while her left started opening another Cadbury egg.

"What is it, love? The doctor explain why you've been so tired lately?" Jack asked rather concerned. That was where he had picked her up from.

"Yeah, so, you know how I was over 210 pounds when I came home with Matt? Well, I'm now like 5 to 8 pounds shy of that and the doctor is concerned because Matt is going to have a sibling soon, you wonderful beast."

Jack looked over at her in wonder and awe as she smiled her brilliantly white teeth. Even though she could not finish the degree, the dental hygiene rubbed off on her.

"Really!? That's wonderful news, sweetheart. How far?"

"Along? I'm four weeks, give or take a couple of days," she said as she popped the Cadbury into her mouth, which then added 5 weeks and another 14 pounds to Vickie's body.

Vickie sat back in her seat to readjust her belly and breasts, both of which seemed to be growing before her eyes as she had blown completely out of her old maternal wear not a week after telling Jack about it. Pushing a pudgy finger into her stomach fat, she could feel her 9 week old baby bump. Vickie knew when she popped, she would be huge, so she had grabbed mixes of XL and XXL maternal wear when she had gone shopping last week. She was currently wearing a bright pink L halter top that clung to her rounded body like a second skin and a pair of lavender XXL yoga pants that hung loosely around her thickening thighs, yet fit her hips and giant derrière comfortably. The top did not cover her mushrooming belly, leaving a good half inch of the spare tire around her waist out in the open, because her giant 46FF knockers pulled the material up a fair bit. Giving them a quick heft, she could not believe how big they had gotten since finding out back at the start of March. She was even more surprised that they had kept so much of their firmness since she got pregnant the first time.

"Jack, the doctor says I need to be careful about my weight gain," Vickie said in a concerned voice as she unconsciously opened the third egg. "I was already overweight and I'm just growing. I love that I haven't had morning sickness, but it means that I'm keeping all of the calories, and I'm so tired all of the time-”

"Hey, sweetness," Jack said, cutting her off, "It's okay. You're okay, the baby's okay. Did she actually say something is wrong with you?"

Vickie was now a little nervous, as she hated talking about her weight. She looked at Jack and marveled how he had not changed a bit since she met him four years ago; he was still tall, handsome, and in great shape. She had been so skinny when she started college, now whenever she looked down at herself, all she could see was boob chasm. Sighing, she shook her head and said, "No, she was actually impressed that I'm in such good health, considering my weight. Just said to keep it down or she might put me on a restrictive calorie diet. I would so hate that, cause I wouldn't be able to do this," as she popped the third egg into her mouth.
Vickie was instantly aware of another 5 weeks and the additional 15 pounds, but she did not care. However, the last remnants of Victoria did. She had taken a back seat and studied the changes and had finally figured it out. Using the last of her willpower, she pulled Vickie in to her mind.

"You have to stop eating the candy!" Victoria said. "It is what is changing you....me...whoever we are! Get Handsome Jack over there to pull over and let you out of the cab. Maybe that will stop, and hopefully reverse, the changes."

"But I don't want to stop," Vickie stated plainly. "I also don't want to go back to your life. I love Jack, he's great to me and our child. He has a master's degree in math, he is a professor. He just does the towing thing cause it's his father's business. And I love my little Matt, he's a fantastic child and he'll be a great older sibling. And I love the child I'm about to have. So I'm a bit bigger than I like, I'm in good health. And you want me to walk away from that?"

"Don't you think Jack would like to have a smaller woman than him?" Victoria asked smugly. She knew her buttons to push because being fatter than the man she was with would kill her. However, Vickie was no longer Victoria. Things change, people change and she knew that.

"Lemme ask him and let's find out," Vickie said. "If I'm totally wrong about him, I'll get him to pull over, but my Jack loves me no matter what I weigh."

Victoria knew that if she let Vickie back out, she might not be able to pull her back, but the mental strain of this conversation was nearly its end, so Victoria relented.

"Jack, you would still love me even if I always weighed more than you? That I probably will never see the south side of two hundred again?"

Jack gave her a very odd look and asked, "Where did that come from?"

"Look at me Jack; I weigh 233 pounds. My face has gone all chipmunky, my tits are gigantic, my belly is getting so big that I have to spread my fat thighs just to sit comfortably, my butt and my hips are trying to keep up with said tits and belly, and to top it all off, I'm going to get bigger. I know that cause I'm pregnant. I had a hard enough time losing weight after Matt, so I need to know that you're okay with me being fat, if only cause I'm feeling very emotional right now," she said as tears actually started to form in her eyes.

Jack smiled sweetly at her, grabbed her left hand and squeezed it reassuringly. "There's a ring on this hand that symbolizes 'Through thick and thin.' So, of course, I'm perfectly alright with whatever you weigh. You want to stay big after, go for it. You want to give a serious try at losing weight, I'll be there with you. I love you, Vickie."

Vickie smiled back and said, "I thought so." With that, she tossed the last two eggs in her mouth. As she chewed, the last of Victoria vanished, leaving more altered memories in her wake. Vickie had really tried to lose the weight from being pregnant with Matt and had marginally succeed, weighing 180 pounds by his first birthday. However, her vigil lapsed and her love of food got that the better of her, putting her back over 200 by Halloween of last year. She and Jack had used that holiday to really go overboard with the food sex and had ended in her getting pregnant again.

Vickie had to rearrange herself again in her seat to allow her huge belly some space. She had decided that today was just too hot and had gone with a 48GG maternal sports bra and and a pair of size 24 lightweight capris that barely fit her 256 pound body, leaving her pregnant and pale belly to be bared to all. She had gotten some stares at the doctor's office, but she paid them no mind. She knew she was big, so what?
Pregnant women are big at 30 weeks. She was healthy, her baby girl was doing very well, what else could she ask for?

They finally arrived at the garage, as Jack had gotten a call to pick up a car while he was getting Vickie. "Okay, this will be real quick, then I'll get you home, okay love? How about you wait in the lobby?" Jack asked.

"Sure. Besides, it'd be good to stretch my legs a bit. Felt like we had been driving forever," she said with a smile. However, getting out of the cab was slightly trickier than she thought, as she had to slowly maneuver her thick legs over one at a time cause of her enormous belly. Stepping down slowly, she took her first steps as a fat pregnant woman that loved to show off her belly and thought, “I'm so very lucky.” She could feel every inch of her jiggle as she waddled from the cab to the lobby. Her ass swayed as if it had a mind of its own, as did her engorged tits. Her upper arms had the chicken wing effect going and her thighs rubbed together almost no matter what she did. She could even feel the fat in her face move, as her face had picked up the permanent chipmunk cheeks.

The lobby was cool and her father-in-law had recently gotten some nicer chairs for the customers. Speaking of, there was a customer waiting as Vickie approached, a wispy bodied woman that reminded Vickie of somebody, but she could not place her. Deciding to be courteous, she went around the counter and grabbed the box of assorted chocolate bars. As Vickie slowly lowered her body down, she wondered which she should offer first to the thin woman. After all, she wanted to make a good first change.
Toby

Re: Towing by Toby (BBW, WG, Preg)

Postby Toby » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:58 pm

So, I was going back through trying to locate all of my stories and I could not find this one. I have reposted it for your enjoyment. I have made some slight edits from the original, including a name change that fits more in the line with my "single name" theme. If the original is still floating around on this site, then by all means go ahead and delete this one and tell me where the original is. Thank you.
Toby

Re: Towing by Toby (BBW, WG, Preg)

Postby Nelo » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:13 pm

Hiya, long time fan. This one was posted couple of years ago under the name The Tow.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2023&p=4802#p4802
Here is the link. Hope to see you in the Authors forum soon, always a pain to have to search through stories for your works.
Nelo

Return to Toby