Empathy by Toby (BBW (multi), WG, Preg)

Moderator: Toby

Empathy by Toby (BBW (multi), WG, Preg)

Postby Toby » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:58 pm

Emapthy by Toby (BBW (multi), WG, Preg)

“Pumpkin spice latte, light foam!” called the stout barista. Eleanor put her phone into her small purse and grabbed the drink off the counter. Eleanor was not paying attention and slammed the hot drink into the pregnant belly of the woman behind her. Steaming pumpkin spice went all over the two ladies.

Eleanor Heatherton was dressed in a grey business suit with a navy blue blouse and sensible black flats. She worked for Heatherton Construction on the ground level, overseeing several building sites. Heatherton Construction was a national business, but she only worked on the sites in Oklahoma City and Tulsa. She had four to get to today, this being the start of the week. Her father, Nigel Heatherton, still owned and operated the company’s business side. She had started working for him as soon as she graduated high school and had gotten her MBA in five years. She had spent the last year earning her promotion to site overseer, which she had just gotten. Eleanor was 25 years old, 5’7”, 131 pounds, with shoulder length red hair, bright green eyes, and pale skin dotted with freckles. The only offspring of a successful family who had also worked herself, she had entitlement and superiority problems.

“Oh, damnit!” Eleanor shouted over the “Oomph!” and “Owowowow…” over the pregnant woman. “Could you watch where you’re going!?”

The pregnant woman’s name was Sabrina Moffa. She was dressed in comfortable walking clothes; a light purple tank top that stretched tightly across her ample bosom and belly, dark grey yoga pants that were on their last seam, and a pair of white walking shoes. She was a student of literature and had classes all morning that were all over the nearby campus. After class, she had work at a maternity store. She was an alright student who spent a little more time partying than studying. Up until she got pregnant 29 weeks ago and gained 35 pounds. Now, the only partying she did was the occasional romp with her loving boyfriend and baby showers. Sabrina stood at 5’6”, weighed 187 pounds, with long brown hair, hazel eyes, and healthy, glowing tan skin.

Sabrina cocked a scowl at the thinner woman as she grabbed for some nearby napkins and started scrubbing at her belly. “I’m sorry, but YOU ran into ME, little Miss Thang, so fuck off.”

Eleanor was trying to wipe latte off her grey blazer and glared at the bulbous form. Sabrina was about the same height as Eleanor, but with Sabrina’s pregnant belly, swollen breasts, and round hips, the woman looked like a pillar of rounded stones. “If YOU weren’t so big a target, I wouldn’t have hit you, you fucking cow. Mooooove next time,” she snarled as she stalked towards the door, her lean legs making quick time.

“I hope you understand how I feel someday, bitch,” Sabrina shot back. “Fuck, I hope you end up bigger than me!” she yelled as Eleanor hit the door and disappeared.

Eleanor got into her Mustang and slammed the door. “So much for the mantra today,” she thought as she turned off the Audiobook. “How the fuck does a woman in this day and age get like that?” she said to nobody. With her drink more than half gone and most of it on her, she needed to run back home and change clothes before going to work. Cursing the pregnant bitch the whole way, she did not notice a subtle green glow that vanished by the time she arrived at her apartment.

As she started hunting for a new outfit, she got on her phone and called Abraham Crow, known as Abe to the guys. Abe was an on again, off again boyfriend of Eleanor’s and generally her “go-to” guy when she needed to operate by proxy. Their relationship was currently “off,” as Eleanor was planning to work up her father’s corporate ranks.

However, she only got his voicemail. She left a quick message. “Hey, Abe, it’s Elle. I’m having a bad start to my day. I’ll be a little late. Have some good coffee going in the trailer and see to any problems at the Wellington place. Those guys don’t seem to understand deadlines. See you in a bit. Bye.”

She quickly stripped out of the grey suit and found a light cream suit that she liked. Slipping into it proved more difficult. In the space of a few moments, Eleanor’s body had gained 10 pounds, providing her with a minor belly bulge and slightly wider hips. Just enough to keep her from buttoning the pants. Five minutes of struggling later, she gave up and threw the pants towards the trash can. “Fucking cleaners, ruined a perfectly good suit by shrinking it.”

She encountered the same problem with two more suit pants, followed by a skirt that she could not pull up over her new bubble butt. While that was happening, her breasts started to feel cramped in her 36C bra and a deep ache was emanating from them. It bothered her so much she tried to change bras, only to find each bra felt tighter than the last.

Frustrated, she pulled the whole drawer out and dumped out the contents. She was becoming rather frantic until she came across a bra she had not seen for a year. She had gotten a tad chubby during her later college years and worked hard to lose it after graduation. The band on the 38D was a little loose even on the smallest setting, but the cups fit. Eleanor found this odd and went to the bathroom.

She stared at her reflection, flabbergasted. The woman in the mirror matched the senior from a few years back. Her breasts were bigger, her belly was puffy, her hips had more flesh than she remembered having that morning, and her thighs were a tad larger. Closer inspection revealed a softness on her face. Turning for a profile, she saw her butt had some more jiggle and bounce than it used to.

She dusted off her bathroom scale that she grabbed from under the sink. She could feel her belly roll as she bent over and the feeling sickened her. Hopping on the scale, she was mortified to see her numbers at 151 pounds, just a few pounds shy of her college weight. “Jesus fucking Christ… what the hell is happening to me?” she asked to nobody.

The alarm on her phone started going off, indicating she should have been at her second build site. That meant she was already an hour and a half late. Eleanor needed to push pass this weird weight gain and get to work. Her father would be furious if he found out.

Knowing what she needed to do, she grabbed a pair of elastic black slacks and a bright red blouse that was loose around her midsection. She also grabbed a light, black pleather jacket, for a fall chill was in the air. After a quick fix of her hair and make-up, Eleanor was out the door.

It was fifteen minutes after ten by the time Eleanor’s Mustang pulled into the worker’s lot at building site #35, also known as the Wellington place. She was scheduled to be here from nine-thirty to eleven-thirty. She had tried to get a hold of Abe again, but no luck. She also did not spot his F-250 in the lot. “He must be at number thirty-four still,” she thought as she hoisted herself out of the low-riding car and bumped the car door closed with a slightly wider hip.

Over the course of the drive, two changes had been made to Eleanor. The first was her blouse had changed slightly, becoming an empire-waist. The blouse showcased her new assets wonderfully, but left her looking rather swollen in the middle. The second was Eleanor had added another 10 pounds to herself, a decent portion of which accumulated around her lower end. With the elastic waistband, she hardly even noticed the growth and would only subconsciously readjust the band. The band on her bra fit better now as well.

As she walked up to building trailer, she noticed several of the men looking oddly at her. She knew a few of their faces and names, but nothing more than that. She was above them; both socially and within the corporate hierarchy. Their job was to do what she told them via their foremen, that was all. And these guys were behind schedule.

However, Eleanor’s concentration on the job wavered as she entered the trailer. Inside, somebody had started a pot of hot chocolate and a plate of a dozen fruit-filled Danishes were left out. Realizing she had not eaten nor had gotten her morning latte, Eleanor decided to take it easy before getting her hands dirty. Grabbing a clean mug and a paper plate, she grabbed three Danishes, filled her mug, and sat her ever-widening butt down.

Checking over her computer screen, she saw two Post-It notes had been left. They were in Abe’s handwriting. First one read, “Phone broke, got them to speed. Need budget done.” The second one read, “See you at 11:30 for lunch.” She smiled to herself at the thought of having lunch with Abe while she started in the Danishes.

Then the time was eleven-fifteen and Eleanor had finished the budget. She had also finished two dozen Danishes, half a bag of marshmallows, and the first pot of hot chocolate. Eleanor leaned back in her chair to give her stuffed belly some breathing room while she tried to clear her mind. She could clearly remember there being only one plate, yet there were two empty plates right in front of her. She also could not remember getting up to get them.

While she pondered on that, she let her belly out of the waistband and instantly felt better. Massaging the mass also seemed to help, as she was starting to feel a little nauseous. She knew she was bigger and heavier, but not to the full extent. She thought about standing up to survey the damage, but she could feel her hips and back aching, so decided against it.

They were not the only parts of her that were aching. Most of her joints ached to one degree or another. Her neck felt like it needed to pop, but no matter which way she strained, it just would not pop. Her 38D chest felt cramped again and they had become quite sensitive. Eleanor adjusted the bra’s band to the loosest setting, which alleviated some of the stress.

After several minutes of digestion and massaging, Eleanor felt well enough to stand up. Rolling the waistband of her slacks back over her engorged belly seemed like a bad idea, so she left it alone. Standing up took more than one try, as she was not used to carrying around a body that weighed 186 pounds. Once she was finally on her feet, she placed both hands on her wide hips and arched her back, just like every pregnant woman she had ever seen do.

That thought sent a chill so cold it straightened her spine. Eleanor looked down to see the slope of her belly matched the scope of her breasts. Cautiously, she lifted the hem of the blouse to expose her pale orb. She was able to bunch the shirt beneath her inflated bosom and carefully prodded her abdomen. The top part of the dome had some squish to it and she found her little food baby rather quickly. However, just beneath her belly button, she felt a firmness that could not be from any Danish.

She. Was. Pregnant.

The thought rocked her, but before she could fully explore it all, the door to the trailer opened. Eleanor quickly readjusted her blouse back over her bump, trying to make the action look as nonchalant as possible. She started straightening things on the desk and cleaning up her snack.

The person at the door was Abe and he smiled upon seeing Eleanor, his white teeth a sharp contrast to his bronze skin. Abe was a full-blooded Cherokee, but he had found life on the reservation to be too boring and stuffy for his taste. He had piercing brown eyes, almost jet black hair kept short, and a leanly muscled body. He was six inches taller than Eleanor. He was wearing his standard work outfit; blue jeans, grey shirt, and black work boots. He walked over to Eleanor and, before she could resist him, kissed her passionately on the mouth.

Eleanor thought to fight it at first, but found herself melting into his strong embrace. His hands went around her now child-bearing hips while her hands snaked their way up around his neck. Their kiss deepened and Abe pulled her to him, her bump sinking into his abs. Finally, their lips parted and Abe asked her in a husky bass, “So, how’s my growing girl?”

Eleanor’s mind was still reeling from the kiss and from figuring out she was pregnant, so her brain and her mouth were not synched up. All she could manage for an answer was a delighted moan and to put her head into his chest.

Abe chuckled softly, said, “I see,” then pulled himself away from her and went down onto his knees so his head was level with her bump. “It would appear Mom is a little preoccupied right now, kid, so I’ll ask you. How are you?” A gurgle emanated from her stomach, much to Eleanor’s surprise. Abe nodded his head as if that was a satisfactory answer and then asked, “So, you hungry?” A significantly louder gurgle. Abe nodded again and smiled mischievously back at Eleanor. “You heard that, yeah?”

Eleanor could not help but smile back. Inside, she wanted to scream, but found her mouth moving without her brain. “Yep. I’m starved. What did you say we’re having again?” She could not believe it, but she was hungry again.

Abe smirked. “I didn’t. Come on, truck’s out front.” He then surveyed the damage of Eleanor’s snack. “Huh, I guess I’ll have to double the order for Danishes for the next craving. And hot chocolate.”

Eleanor blushed and said nothing. Everything about what was going on was wrong, but she saw no immediate exits. Her life was changing before her eyes and she had no control over what was happening. Even the words she wanted to say were not coming out right.

With the trailer door still open, Eleanor felt the cool October air brush against her underbelly. Slightly shocked by the feeling, she pulled the waistband back up, only to find the waistband was now a belly panel. Shrugging, she pulled the panel up and over her belly. For right now, the only course was forward. Eleanor went out to the truck.

Abe opened the door and helped the 18 week pregnant Eleanor into his F-250, then hopped into the driver’s seat and started driving. Abe went on about sites thirty-four and thirty-five, about how the men were getting caught up, shipment delays, pay, and more shop talk. Eleanor dutifully listened, but was more caught up in her own head. Specifically, her belly. She could not stop rubbing it, feeling its weight in her hands and on her bladder. Periodically, she would check her reflection in the passenger side mirror, but no new growths that she could tell.

“Is it cause I’m not alone?” she pondered to herself. All of the changes made to her had been while she was alone. “Or I could be done,” she thought and another shudder went down her spine. That thought was actually worse. Further changes meant she might be given the opportunity to change back or wake up. Settling meant this was for real.

With her mind wandering, she did not pay attention until Abe pulled into the lot of a 5-star restaurant simply called “David’s.” When Eleanor realized where they were, she turned to Abe to say, “You aren’t dressed for this place.” But the words never left her mouth.

Abe’s work attire was gone and he was now wearing a sleek black business suit with a pale blue button-up. He turned off the truck and turned to Eleanor. “Have I told you how much I love both of you today?”

Eleanor stammered. “I…Uh...Umm…” Her thoughts made no sense. He had picked her up in his work attire, she knew that. So how? The answer became plain as day as soon as she looked down at herself.

She was now 196 pounds and 24 weeks pregnant, though she did not know that. All she could tell was that her breasts had gone up another cup size and her dome stretched beyond her breasts. She had not changed clothes like Abe had, so she could feel how much tighter all of her clothing had become, except across her baby bump. Though the blouse was loose and airy around it, the blouse could no longer hide her pregnancy, for she had popped. She could feel the waistband digging into her body and how taut the seams were across her ass. Thinking to herself, she realized the clothing must be keeping up to a certain degree. Enough to show off every bulge and roll, but not so much to need new clothes.

Taking her mumblings and silence in stride, Abe smiled at her again. “I also love knocking you off your game. Come on, Nigel is waiting for us.”

Her father?! Was here!?! “Nononono…”she thought to herself. “He can’t see me like this! He’ll disown me for sure!” But Abe was already out of the truck and coming around to her side. Dismay filled her. Her life was ending, that she knew. Abe opened the door and she got out rather solemnly.

Abe noticed, for this was not her usual behavior. “Is something the matter, Elle?”

She looked up at him and fought to tell him the truth, but felt lost in his piercing gaze. Eleanor finally shook her head, her red hair falling to cover her face. “Just hungry,” she said, but Abe could tell that was a lie.

“Hey, come here,” he said as he pulled his pregnant lover to him and just held her for a minute. Eleanor’s mind finally broke and she started quietly sobbing into his black jacket. “I don’t know what’s happening, Abe. Everything’s changing so quickly, I’m getting bigger every time I look away, I’m fat, I’m…” she broke off as an unusual sensation fluttered through her belly, followed by another, then a gentle pressing out.

She held her belly with a sense of awe and wonderment. Abe, still holding her, just kissed Eleanor’s forehead and whispered, “Everything is going as it should, Elle. You, me, and our first little one. We have a good home, good jobs, great health, and caring grandparents. Some people in our position can’t say that. You are a strong woman, Elle, able to do great things. You are about to do the greatest thing any one person can do; create and care for another human being. And this will mean sacrifice, and this one more than most, cause it wasn’t planned. But, we will persevere. Okay?”

Eleanor pulled away from him enough to look up at him as she wiped away the tears. “Together?” she asked in a small voice.

Abe nodded. “Together. I would never abandon you and never will.”

She smiled back up at him and was about to say something else when her stomach interrupted with a loud roar. It cut through the seriousness of the situation and the both of them started laughing, which lasted for a good minute. Finally, the two of them made their way to the door. The way Eleanor walked had to change, for she could feel her thighs slapping together and the subtle rocking of her belly. She adopted a slight waddle to her walk without even thinking about it.

“This damn stomach of mine is going to get me into trouble,” Eleanor said as she gave it a soothing pat. “I mean, have you seen my ass? These thighs? As soon as this kid is born, I’m going a serious diet. I sure as hell ain’t getting married at this size.”

Abe chuckled and opened the door for her. “Right,” he said, the word dripping in sarcasm. Thankfully for him, Eleanor missed it as she was already scanning the place, though she was not looking for her father. She had a desperate need to pee and check how much damage has been done to her body. She asked the hostess, a rail-thin blonde, where the restrooms were. The young woman pointed towards the back, then waited until Eleanor had left to mutter, “Fat ass.”

The restroom was clean and lavish. It had three stalls in it, but she was the only occupant for the moment. Her need to pee outweighed her need to explore her body, so she hoped nobody would come for a while. Peeling the belly panel off her, she slid her pants and panties down to around her chubby knees and sat rather unceremoniously down on the toilet. That is when she noticed her panties had changed. At some point during her transformation, her sexy black bikini had be shifted to a grey hi-cut.

Eleanor’s mind started to feel a little less pressured upon relieving herself. “I had no idea how true ‘piss like a pregnant woman’ was,” she thought. Settling back on the seat of the toilet, she thought about her situation. There had to be a way to prove she was not always like this.

That is when she remembered her phone. She had gone to a bachelorette party of a close friend, Danielle Williams, over the weekend. There were pictures taken of her, her formerly thin self. She opened her phone’s gallery of pictures. She quickly dug it out of her purse.

Except, what she found did not match what she remembered. The pictures of Danielle’s bachelorette party had been replaced by pictures of Danielle’s baby shower. One of the first pictures was of Danielle and another close friend, Misha Tehrani. There was a stark difference between the friends Eleanor remembered versus the friends in the picture. This first picture was of Danielle and Misha from their chests up. Danielle was wearing a V-neck purple shirt and Misha a white scoop neck top.

Before everything changed, Danielle had been the slightly chubby, top heavy one at 155 pounds, which showed on her 5’4” frame, and Misha had been the stick-thin friend at 111 pounds at 5’5”. Now, Danielle was a ripe pregnant woman of 33 weeks and weighed in at 192 pounds. It was clear Danielle’s chest and face had taken a decent amount of the weight gain. Her face had become completely round, with a large double chin and puffy cheeks. Her short blonde hair did little to help the shape of her face. Her breasts beat out Eleanor’s currently, ranging in the 44EE. Her V-neck showed a fair bit of swollen cleavage as they strained against the top.

Misha had not faired all that much better. She looked to have gained a lot of weight (66 pounds, to be exact) at some point. From the picture, it looked as though Misha’s body had spread the weight gain around, gaining evenly. She had a soft face, husky arms, and big breasts. Misha used to copy Danielle’s hair style, but it appeared chubby Misha preferred her curly, chocolate brown hair longer. It hung down around her ears in curly ringlets.

Eleanor flipped through a couple more to find a full-body picture of Danielle. Danielle had gained mostly in her upper body. With as high as she was carrying, her baby bump looked like she had swallowed a boulder. Her hips had spread only marginally and her thighs appeared to be a tad bigger than pre-pregnant Danielle. The shirt did nothing but adhere to Danielle’s bulging upper body, making her appear bigger.

The next picture happened to be a ¾ of Misha and a Middle Eastern man Eleanor did not recognize. It was obviously a discreet shot, as neither were looking at the camera, but at each other. The man was feeding her a cupcake, which Misha seemed to be enjoying. Her white top was actually a form-fitting dress with a black cinch belt that should have been at her waist, but was instead open. The man’s hand was on Misha’s belly, like he was patting it lovingly. Eleanor had to admit, Misha looked really good for 177 pound chick. She had gone from beanpole runner to curvy sexpot. Sure, she had some potbelly action going on, but her 38D bosom and wide hips made up for it. Eleanor felt a little envious of Misha and she started hoping that Misha would continue on getting fatter or get pregnant with the mystery man. Eleanor pondered on why she had taken the picture while she continued to flip through pictures.

Several pictures later, Eleanor finally found a picture of herself. It was still at Danielle’s baby shower. It was of her and Danielle, standing belly to belly with their shirts pulled up. Danielle’s slightly tan belly was covered in red stretch marks and her belly button had been turned inside out. She was holding an index card that read “33 weeks, 192 pounds.”

What surprised Eleanor was the size of the Eleanor in the picture. She had been wearing maternity jeggings and a peach-colored top. Picture-Elle was enormous, with her swollen, pale pregnant bump and wide, fat covered hips. She had gone pear-shaped at some point, though her 40DD breasts had apparently missed the memo. Her belly button had not popped, but had flattened out significantly. At least she was not covered in stretch marks like poor Danielle. And she was holding an index card that read “30 weeks, 211 pounds.”

Eleanor yelped as her kid treated her stomach as a speed bag, snapping her back to her present condition. She looked down at herself and realized she was a complete copy of the Eleanor from the picture. She had changed again, but before she was able to deal with it, Abe was calling her.

“What?” she snapped.

“Woah, hey, I was just checking to make sure you hadn’t fallen in. And I ordered for you. Everything… okay in there, Elle?” Abe aske with concern.

“Everything’s just fucking peachy, Abe. I’m the size of a goddamn blimp, Abe. I’m getting bigger every time I look away, Abe. Peeing takes me forever, Abe. And, I’m apparently bigger than Danielle, even though I’m three weeks behind her, Abe. I will be out when I am able to, Abe. Bye,” as she angrily hung up the phone. As she had been speaking, tears had welled up into her eyes and she started weeping uncontrollably.

Eleanor did not understand why this was happening to her. Was she going insane? Too many late nights and caffeine-induced meetings finally catching up with her? What had she done to deserve this? As she wept, she could feel every inch of her body. Her hips and back ached from her constantly growing uterus. Her breasts were still way sensitive and the slightest jiggle felt like pins and needles. But the feeling she hated the most was the hunger. Eleanor knew what would happen when she went out there; she would be served a ginormous portion of food and she would lose all control of herself. She would come to later and realize she had totally destroyed the meal. She would feel even more lethargic and sedentary. And she would still want dessert.

After a while, she regained control of herself and realized hiding in a women’s restroom simply was not going to work. Eleanor made sure her bladder was empty, then pulled herself up. The effort to stand shocked her, but not near as much as the effort to pull her slacks up her thick thighs and over her enlarged butt. Apparently whatever magic was changing her body no longer worked on her clothing, for they had become a very tight fit. She cursed under her breath as she had to choose between either pulling the belly panel over her basketball-sized bump or splitting the seams of the seat of her slacks. She chose to not split the seams.

Waddling over to the sinks, she gazed upon her pregnant body in the giant mirror. At some point in the last change, her long red hair had been pulled up into a simple ponytail. With all of the crying she had just done, her face looked puffier than she thought it would normally look. She had a doughy chin with signs of second on the way, but the overall shape of her face had not changed all that much. Her upper arms were huskier and flabbier than she would have liked, but they were not monstrously huge. Her swollen, sensitive bosom strained the top and her bra to the edge of what would be considered “decent.”

Beneath her girls was the bulbous shape of her baby bump. With the red top, she looked a like tomato. Her center of gravity was off, which felt like a huge weight was tugging her forward. The empire-waist did nothing to hide her size, but actually showcased it. The top did not even hide the fat roll over the waistband of her ill-fitting slacks. Turning, she gasped at the size of her bubble butt. She had not realized just how much weight she was keeping back there. It stuck from her body just enough to create a small shelf. Her butt still had enough pert shape to distinguish it from her thighs. Her thighs were getting so big she could feel them brushing against each other.

Turning to face the mirror again, Eleanor thought she would feel anger or disgust for her body. Instead, she found a small amount of acceptance, which surprised her greatly. She looked and felt absolutely massive, but beyond that, she felt… beautiful. She knew there was a man out there that loved her, no matter what size or shape she was. And, somehow, that made everything that was happening okay. Eleanor knew it should not, but she could no longer resist what was happening. She could also no longer resist her hunger. She washed her face, ignoring the feeling of the cold counter on her underbelly, and went to join her family.

She got there just as waitress did with their food and she had to carefully maneuver her bulging body around to get to her seat. She noted that was once such a simple and taken for granted action was now an ordeal all on its own. She sat down next Abe and across from her mother, Karen.

Eleanor was happy to note that her mother and father were the exact same as they had been before today’s events. Both were slim and fit for people nearing sixty. Nigel still had his salt-n-pepper hair short, though age seemed to be adding more salt every year. Karen’s hair was a dyed red, to cover her grey streaks. Both were dressed for a board meeting; Nigel in a dark navy suit with a white shirt, Karen in a deep purple sheath dress with a gold chain belt around her narrow waist.

But Eleanor also noted a reaction she had never seen come from her mother. She could not place it, but if she had to hazard a guess, it was disappointment. Maybe even a little disgust. Nigel, on the other hand, was beaming at her as she sat her wide rear down.

“Ellie!” he said happily. “How are you doing? The baby okay? Getting plenty to eat?” He spoke with a soft Scottish accent, with just enough accent in the vowels to give him away.

Eleanor smiled at him, but before she could respond, Karen interjected. “I am fairly certain that last question is evident on its own, Nigel.” She did not even look at Eleanor as she said it, but rather picked at her small salad.

Eleanor’s smile became rather fixed on her face and her left hand unconsciously slid over to Abe’s thigh. She gripped his thigh for a second and felt a little calmer. She ignored her mother and said, “We’re doing great, Daddy. Though, I’m starting to feel more and more like a beached whale than a mom-to-be.” She smiled at Nigel as she unfolded a napkin. She noticed Abe had ordered her favorite; a dinner-size portion of David’s Famous Mushroom Linguini. She dug in with gusto while the men continued to talk work and her mother remained unusually silent.

Her mouth may not have been moving, but Karen’s eyes gave away the truth. She was incredibly judgmental of Eleanor’s body and appetite. Eleanor ignored her for the most part through her meal, but she would chance glances being thrown her way when Karen thought Eleanor was not paying attention.

Finally, it was time to go. Eleanor felt stuffed and slightly lethargic, which she had good reason to. She had cleaned off her plate and had taken Abe’s leftover steak as a point to stick to her mother. She sat back in her chair, feeling the mass of her belly sit heavily in her lap. She widened the area between her thighs to give her a little more space, only to feel the seams of her slacks finally give. They made soft popping and tearing noises that Eleanor was the only one to be able to hear them, for which she felt very grateful for.

Before her parents left, Nigel said, “Hey, sweetie, don’t forget about your maternity leave paperwork. I want you to take it as soon as possible, for I don’t want you at the sites or driving between here and Tulsa anymore. Take as much time as you need, Abe will see to all your duties until you are ready to come back. The standard eight week limit doesn’t apply to my little girl,” he said with a smile.

Eleanor briefly considered that and said, “Dad, you know what would make me the happiest? If you did away with that limit for your entire company. Every mother should get time to spend with their families, don’t you think?”

Nigel pursed his lips thoughtfully. “Now, Ellie, I can’t just wave a magic wand and change policies like that. The board has to-“

“I don’t care what you have to, Dad. I’ve done nothing to deserve special treatment, so don’t give it to just me. All or nothing, Dad. Everyone or no one.” Eleanor was surprised at herself. Pre-pregnant Eleanor loved special treatment, taking anything she felt she was entitled to as daughter of the company’s CEO. Glancing down at her belly, she figured her priorities had shifted.

Nigel sighed, but relented. “You want all women to have year-long maternity leave, yeah? I’ll see what I can do.” Eleanor gave him a serious look, which prompted a quick “I promise.”

Karen coughed, indicating she was more than ready to leave. Eleanor had been good about keeping what she was sure was hormones in check, but her mother’s impatient cough was the last straw.

“Mom, I love you, but you either change your attitude towards me or stay the fuck away from me. Now, you may leave.”

Karen’s blue eyes bulged and she opened her mouth to speak, but Nigel was right there with a hand on her shoulder and a stern look of his own. “We need to talk. In private.”

They got up, Nigel came around and hugged his pregnant daughter, who was still sitting and digesting. He shook hands with Abe and then Nigel and Karen left. Abe was still next to Eleanor, a look of slight shock across his face. “That was… unbelievable. You’ve been letting her mother treat you like that since you got home from college. Finally had enough, eh?”

Eleanor smiled, gave a small burp, and said, “I’ve had my fill of her crap. However, I could go for a bit of dessert. After that, we need to go by the maternity store.” She leaned over to him and felt a couple more stitches give way. “I’ve blown some seams in these pants.”

Abe could not help but chuckle. “Right way,” as he flagged down their waitress.

Dessert came and went down Eleanor’s throat just as quickly; a large slice of key lime pie with extra whipped cream. As she ate, Eleanor decided to do a little fact-finding.

“Abe, what’s my mother’s problem?”

Abe gave her a confused look, then shrugged. “Same problem she’s had with you since you got back from college; you got chubby in college and saw no need for it to change once you got back. Karen and you have fought about your weight since then. She also might have a problem with you being me, carrying our baby, weighing over 200 pounds. Otherwise, you have a great relationship with her.”

Eleanor merely nodded and finished off her dessert. They left the restaurant and before she knew it, Abe was pulling into the parking lot of Motherhood Maternity.

Eleanor felt huge as she waddled across the lot, her thighs slapping against each other, her butt and belly swaying side to side. She had her coat tied around her hips to cover her exposed behind. She lagged behind Abe’s long strides and was a bit breathless by the time she got to the door.

“Abe…” she panted, “slow… down…or help me… keep up.”

Abe nodded and hid the smirk on his face as she passed him. There were not many people in the store, which Eleanor saw as a benefit. There was a lone woman grabbing winter gear in the early stages of pregnancy in one corner. In the far back, a heavyset couple looking at lingerie. The cashier, a chubby woman with long brown hair, had her back to the door as she was doing some paperwork. She was wearing a pair of khaki slacks and a baby blue top. She did not notice Eleanor until she was at the counter.

“Excuse me, miss…” Eleanor said to get the woman’s attention. The cashier turned around and recognition ran over both women’s faces. The cashier was Sabrina, from the coffee shop earlier this morning. On her shirt was a nametag.

“YOU!” the two women said in unison, but with different inflections. Eleanor’s had an aggressive inflection, while Sabrina’s had more shock. Noticing they were drawing stares from the people in the store, Sabrina motioned for Eleanor to follow her into a measurement room. Eleanor begrudgingly followed.

As soon as the door was closed, Eleanor was in Sabrina’s face. As close as one can be when both women are far along in their pregnancies. “What did you do to me!?”

Sabrina sighed. She was tired from class and being on her swollen ankles. “I didn’t do anything to you, just like this morning. This isn’t my fault. How could I have done…” she waved a hand at Eleanor’s body, “that to you. Hmm?”

Eleanor’s anger deflated just as fast as it had inflated and she leaned against a wall opposite Sabrina. “All I know is that this morning, I was thin, single, and successful. Now, I’m fat, pregnant, not single, and he has my job. Everything was fine until this morning.”

Sabrina stared at Eleanor for a moment and she could not deny that. As she looked at her, a thought went through her head. Eleanor was bigger than Sabrina. Her hand went to her mouth and her brown eyes bugged out a little at the memory of what she said at the end of their altercation.

Eleanor saw something change in Sabrina’s body behavior. “What? What is it?”

Sabrina looked at her and tried to form some words. “I… When you… When you left, I made a wish… Well, not a ‘wish,’ but more like… I don’t know, karmatic saying?... Did you hear me at all as you left?”

Eleanor blinked and thought. She had been so upset, she really had not been paying attention. “I guess, maybe. I think I remember you yelling something at me. What did you say?”

Sabrina licked her plump lips. “I said I hope you’d understand how I felt one day. I said I hoped you’d be… bigger than me…” she said that last part rather timidly.

“Then change me back! Wish me back to normal!”

Sabrina threw her hands up. “How?!? I didn’t mean for this to happen. I have no control over this. Like, none. It’s not like I just can just wave my hands at you and ‘poof,’ you’re back your old self. I mean, who the fuck would have thought this would happen?”

The two pregnant women just stared at each, in silence. Eleanor’s baby was squirming something vicious in her, so she put a hand on her belly. “Heh,” she chuckled. “Who would have thought indeed.” She looked again at Sabrina, whose brown eyes were starting to fill with tears. “I’m sorry, Sabrina, for how I behaved this morning. I should’ve been watching where I was walking.”

Sabrina smiled and blinked tears out of her eyes. “I’m sorry too. I really didn’t mean for this…”

Eleanor cut her off with a wave of her hand. “It’s fine, actually. I deserved it and the karma gods saw fit to deal out your wish. Though, I’d have preferred it to happen a little more naturally,” she said as she gave her back a stretch to alleviate some of the aches. “And I’d have preferred not to get so damn chubby. I don’t even know how big I am.”

Sabrina smiled. “I can help with that.” She grabbed a tailor’s tape measure off one of the shelves and started measuring Eleanor up.

“By my measurements, you’re a 40DDD and while a size Large would work, you still have like ten weeks left, right? I’d recommend going with an XL,” Sabrina said while Eleanor got redressed. While Eleanor’s bra had changed to meet her new size in the band, the cups were too small. Before she threw her blouse back on, she checked the tag. It read “size L.”

“And what sizes would ‘Large’ cover? I was a size 4 this morning,” Eleanor said with a small hint of sarcasm.

Sabrina noticed, but did not want to get into it. “A ‘Large’ covers sizes 12-14.”

Eleanor nodded. “I see. Yeah, I was chubby alright. Okay, look, I don’t know what I’m doing, so would you help me shop?”

“Sure, I’d be happy to help,” Sabrina said. She still felt guilty for getting her changed in the first place.

As the two shopped, they started to bond. Sabrina helped fill in some pregnancy details for Eleanor, things she would know being 30 weeks pregnant. They told some funny stories and swapped life backgrounds. Abe realized he would not be needed and headed down the street “for a surprise.”

Finally, Eleanor had some clothes she wanted to try on and get out of her ruined slacks. She had several blouses and stretch pants, but she had also grabbed a stretchy sheath dress. It had large, horizontal, white and turquoise stripes. Everything was in XL.

She found the blouses and pants fit very well and actually allowed her to breathe. She left one of the pairs of stretch pants on and threw on the dress. As she settled the dress over her body, she wobbled a little bit and had to sit down to regain her bearings.

Once she did, Eleanor realized she had changed again. All of the clothes she had just tried on were gone, as were the clothes she had when she arrived at the store. Looking at the mirror on the back of door, she could tell she had gotten bigger. The dress, though it was an XL, hugged her every curve like a second skin. Her belly was massive and weighed heavily in her lap. Her legs were spread as far as she could get them to give her low-carrying belly the most amount room, but with as thick as her thighs had become, it was not very much. She could tell most of whatever weight she gained had inflated her pear-shape, though she was absolutely sure her breasts had gained yet another cup size. Taking a second, she finally got her 36 week, 226 pound body up on her feet and waddled out of the dressing room.

Abe still was not back yet and the other customers had apparently finished their shopping while Eleanor had been changing, so it was just her and Sabrina.

“Sabrina?” huffed Eleanor as she made her up to the counter. “You definitely got your wish.” She gestured down at herself.

Sabrina’s eyes flew open in shock as she raced around the counter to stand in front of Eleanor. “Ohmygodohmygodohmygo… Eleanor, I’m… I don’t… I didn’t-“

Eleanor waved a plump hand. “Calm down, it’s fine. I have no idea how big I am or how far along I am, but I get the feeling that it’s over.” She arched her back again in an attempt to elevate some stress on her body, then shrugged. “This is the new me; fat and pregnant as hell.” She gave a small smile to Sabrina to try to cheer the younger girl up.

Sabrina’s brain kicked in and she looked around Eleanor. “Where are the clothes we picked out?”

Eleanor shrugged. “Gone, along with the clothes I came in wearing. The tag is gone off of this too.”

Sabrina made her back around the counter to register and looked up her purchases. Surprisingly, she found the exact set of clothes Eleanor had picked out on a list of purchases she made 6 weeks ago. Sabrina dug deeper into Eleanor’s purchasing history.

“Okay, it says here you bought all of those clothes six weeks ago and… yeah, before that, you bought several outfits. Your earliest purchases were back on April fourteenth, which was like twenty-five, twenty-six weeks ago, which were all large. You’ve bought several bras… Holy shit, you’re up to an E-cup? Damn… You started at a D, that’s some serious growth. Says here your due date is November fifth, so that means you are… just some quick math, like thirty-six weeks pregnant, give or take a couple of days” Sabrina said hopefully.

Eleanor leaned a fat-encrusted hip against the counter. “Huh…” she snorted. “Not a lot of time to get used to this before I pop this sucker out.”

Sabrina seemed like she ready to cry again. “I’m really, very sorry this happened. I don’t know what came over me, I was just so mad you…”

“I know, I know. Look, there is apparently nothing we can do about this, so we go forward.”

At that moment, Abe walked back into the store and made his way to his girlfriend. “Hey, love. Hey, Sabrina. You two ready to go?”

They both looked at him oddly, so he continued. “You’re getting off work, Sabrina? We are here to pick you up to go to your Mommy Club, do girl talk and all that? Am I the only one who can remember anything anymore?” He said that last part with a smile, but Eleanor still lightly punched him. That is when Sabrina’s co-worker, an African-American girl named Patti, came out of the back.

Sabrina and Eleanor traded looks and shrugged. Apparently, they were now good friends and had started a small club for soon-to-be moms. Sabrina went into the back to grab her things while Eleanor and Abe chatted.

“So, did you grab me a little something? I’m starved,” Eleanor said as she rubbed her orb. She was not surprised anymore by her body, which apparently could only think of food.

Abe smiled and leaned into her plush body to whisper in her ear. “It’s in the car. The rest is at home,” he said as he started to caress her hips, “for later.”

Eleanor found more than one appetite stirring at those words. This was not the life she woke up to this morning, but she was going to make the most of it.

Epilogue – 3 years later

“Pumpkin spice latte, extra foam!” cried the rail-thin barista. Ellie heaved herself up from her chair and waddled over to the counter, but she made sure Sabrina had an eye on her daughter, Kaylee, before she left her circle of friends.

A lot has changed for Eleanor since that fateful day. After she settled into her new world, Ellie found she could no longer stand being called “Eleanor” and started being called “Ellie.” She thought it fit her new pear-shaped body and attitude better than the pretentious “Eleanor.” Another important change to Ellie was her priorities. Before her change, she was a career-minded gal, but now she enjoyed being a work-from-home mother and wife. She still handles the paperwork aspects of her former job, but Abe takes care of the rest now. She believes once her kids are in school full-time, she will take a look at getting back into the working world. But, she knows that is going to several years from now.

Another change was her attitude about her weight. After she had changed for the final time, Ellie had done some research into her new life. Where her life diverged was after college and not on her totally. When she started dating Abe, he told her about his preference, something her former reality Abe had not done. That bit of truth lead her to not losing the weight after college and seeing where things went from there.

Where that went was 30 more pounds, which she had been okay with until she got pregnant in early February and gained 52 pounds with her son, Malcolm. By the time the following February had come around, she was still in the 210’s. Her body went distinctly pear-shaped as the pregnancy weight started coming off, leaving her with a 38D and a size 18 around her belly and hips. Her figure no longer bothered her, but she was not actively trying to gain weight. It was about then that Abe finally put a ring on her finger and made her his wife. She vaguely remembered a comment she made about “not getting married at that size,” which brought her some chuckles. She had skipped over that size and waddled her 217 pounds down the aisle that Valentine’s Day. Ellie thought her life was finally where it wanted to be.

That lead to some lapses in judgment and some Christmas sex had her eating for two again by her first anniversary. Her appetite and weight spiraled out of her control. There is a picture that Abe keeps as his desktop background of her during that summer. She was about 30 weeks pregnant and it was late July. They had taken a train to Houston, Texas for some beach time for just the two of them before their daughter would arrive. She was sitting on a beach towel while being propped up by pillows. She had worn a two-piece, at Abe’s insistence, and her only regret was not getting it in a color.

At 252 pounds, she looked like a pale whale with a patch of red kelp attached to her head. The white of her bikini and the paleness of her body would put some basement-dwelling geeks to shame. She was afraid she might blind somebody, which Abe had found funny. Her round orb sat heavily in her lap and the bikini bottoms were feeling the strain from both her growing belly and her widening lower body. Not to be out done, this pregnancy was proving just as hard on her chest as the last. Her milk-ready jugs were already straining the E-cup on the top.

In her hands was the last of two dozen coney dogs she was eating. The wrappers had been tossed all around her. She was making eye contact with the camera and a smile graced her plump red lips. While her cravings were out of control, Ellie found she had come love the feeling of being out of control.

By the time Kaylee was born in October, Ellie had swollen up to 272 pounds. Going forward proved harder on Ellie than the last pregnancy, as she found she was trying to lose weight right as the holiday season was kicking off. While some pounds did come off, she met her second anniversary at 246 pounds. However, her time in the 240’s was short-lived, as some birthday sex in May led to her to her current pregnancy.

Now 25 weeks pregnant, the 267 pound pear red head stretches her XL maternity leggings to an absurd point. One can make out the dimples on her saddlebags and generally the color of her maternity panties. Both pregnancies had seen her lower body explode with an ass that shelves out behind her over her tree trunk thighs that slap together no matter what and hips that are so wide she has to take care around some doorways and slow automatic doors. Her belly, when it is not pregnant, is a large doughy dome that jiggles teasingly over her womanhood. When she is pregnant, it solidifies into a big bubble of fat and uterus. Currently, this pregnancy has been a little behind in the “popping” stage, but she knows it will not be that much longer of wait.

Up top, her face had filled in and fully accepted the second double chin during her last pregnancy, but this pregnancy seemed to be ignoring it for now. Her arms were husky and her shoulders were well-rounded. Other than her lower body, her breasts were also recipients of her pregnancies, as she was currently sported a 44EE. Ellie was rather proud of herself for having giant breasts on a clearly pear-shaped body, but there were days when she thought about getting a reduction to help out her lower back. Her last pregnancy had sent from D to EE, then post back down to DDD. Ellie was expecting another cup increase as the pregnancy continued.

Once she got her latte, Ellie made her way back to her circle of friends. She leads a small get-together with her friends for pregnant women they know in the area to help out where they can. Her closest friends; Sabrina Heston, Danielle Botham, and Misha Khadem, help her out from time to time. Today, only Sabrina was at the meeting. Danielle was at work and Misha was on her honeymoon.

None of them were spared when Ellie’s life was changed and those changes had only progressed down their natural course. Danielle’s life was not affected all that much. She kept her job as a junior lawyer and was currently trying to make partner. Her marriage to Sean Botham had taken a little longer because they had gotten pregnant first, but having kids was always part of their plan.

The biggest change was to Danielle’s waistline. Even before everything changed, Danielle had fought with her weight. She had been trying to lose weight for her upcoming nuptials, but a 51 pound weight gain during pregnancy has a tendency to derail those plans. After she had her baby boy, she got on an exercise and diet plan that actually worked for her and she was down to 163 pounds by her wedding day that following summer. However, marriage agreed with her even more than being pregnant did and she was back into the 200’s by her first anniversary. She has managed to maintain her weight for the past couple of years at around 210 pounds.

Danielle gained most of her weight in her upper body, giving her the classic apple-shape. She had large chipmunk cheeks and a thick neck. She had large, saggy 50F breasts that sprawled over a big double belly. Her hips were coated in fat, her thighs were shapeless, and her ass was flat and wide. She currently kept her blonde locks at shoulder length.

Misha’s life, on the other hand, was a complete 180 degree change. Before, she was an avid runner and fitness freak. After, she had found a new love in food and the feedee culture. She was introduced to the life by her boyfriend, Abdul Khadem, right around the time both of her friends announced their pregnancies. Over the past three years, she has doubled what she weighed at Danielle and Ellie’s baby shower, from 177 pounds to 354 pounds. Misha had recently confided in them both at her wedding last week that Abdul would only marry her once she achieved 350 pounds.

Though Misha had not gotten pregnant, she played the role of baby-sitter for the group. She loves kids and had gotten Abdul to promise that after she was married, he would help her lose some of the weight so they could start their own family. She had him sign it in the nuptial agreement.

Misha’s weight gain was all over the place. What started as overly ripe hourglass just kept filling in until there was not a place on her body that was not fat. Round face with a thick double chin, boulder-like shoulders, flabby arms, sausage fingers, breasts the size of melons, a triple-decker belly with a heavy emphasis on the lowest part, and a lower body to rival Ellie’s in size.

Settling into her armless seat, Ellie looked over at Sabrina, who was playing with Ellie’s daughter. The two had become great friends over the past three years. Ellie helped Sabrina get a full-time position at Heatherton Construction, while Sabrina helped Ellie get used to being a plus-size gal.

However, as luck would have it, Sabrina ended up losing a lot of weight after she had her daughter, Sophie. She helped Danielle with her exercise plans and managed to become the thinnest of the three mothers for two years at 155 pounds. That all started to come to an end when Charles Heston, her baby-daddy, finally asked her to marry him this time last year. Stress eating around the holidays can be a bad thing for a woman’s waistline and Sabrina’s certainly showed it. Even though her wedding was scheduled in March, she started eating like a woman possessed. By Valentine’s Day, she had blown up to 191 pounds. Then she got pregnant.

Currently 34 weeks pregnant and 238 pounds, Sabrina had gained much like Ellie. She is in a hand-me-down of Ellie’s from her first pregnancy; the striped teal and white sheath dress and a pair of leggings. The dress was a little loose up top for Sabrina, as Ellie’s enormous breasts had stretched it out beyond what Sabrina’s DD-cups could fill, but the dress worked for the rest of her body.

Sabrina was just putting Kaylee’s pacifier in her mouth as Ellie sat down. She was conversing with one of their newer members; a former classmate of Sabrina’s named Karrie Nobbs. Karrie was a stick thin woman with black hair who had made a poor choice of men 7 months ago and was now carrying his baby. She was all baby weight, going from 109 pounds to 126 pounds. Though, since she had started hanging out with Sabrina’s group, she had started to notice a breast size increase. Going from A to D was something she thought would be a concern, but apparently not to her doctor. She was dressed in a pair of maternity khakis and a white shirt. Her belly and breasts looked out of proportion on her body, like a ball stuck on a stick.

They were discussing another member when Ellie started to hear snickering from one of the nearby tables. Ellie turned her head to see two college girls making glances towards her group, make a bloated face, and giggle. Finally, one of them noticed Ellie giving them the eye.

Instead of letting it go, the woman blow her own face up and then laughed right at Ellie. Ellie nodded and then said, “I hope you get to empathize with us one day, miss. I really do.” The girl gave her the stink eye and said, just loud enough for the group to hear, “Whatever, cow. Moooove along.”

Both Karrie and Sabrina stopped their conversation as they watched silently. Sabrina had a small smirk on her face as she did so. Ellie merely shrugged and said, “You know, words can come back to bite you in the ass. Maybe, someday down the line, give you an ass that’s bigger than mine. Or a belly.”

The two girls’ face contorted into disgust and they started gathering their things to leave. Before they left, the main girl walked over to Ellie and whispered, “I’d never be as disgusting as you.” Then they walked out of the store.

Ellie paid them no mind, but shared a knowing look with Sabrina. Karrie started talking about them as soon as the door closed, but Sabrina stopped her. “Karrie, don’t worry about it. Something tells me they’ll have a change of heart here real soon.”

As the two girls walked away, Ellie could make out just the faintest of a green aura gather around them. She sipped at her latte and patted her growing belly absently.
Last edited by Toby on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Toby

Re: Empathy by Toby (BBW (multi), WG, Preg)

Postby her revenge » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:09 am

Wonderfully descriptive and enjoyable. The best story I've read in ages. Thanks
HR
her revenge
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Toby » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:47 am

Thank you, HR. Having one of the top transformation writers say that is an honor.
Toby

Postby bazza170 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:55 pm

Toby, you never disappoint. You are def one of my fave authors! :)
bazza170
Transformation Master

Postby Pingou » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:41 am

Excellent story ! It is always a pleasure to read every new story of yours !
Pingou

Postby Toby » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:36 pm

Thanks, guys.
Toby

Postby G-man001 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:39 pm

Just amazing work like always Toby. Never fail to impress.
G-man001

Postby Islewing » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:55 pm

One of the best stories I've read. Keep it up
Islewing
Transformation Master

Return to Toby