Coffee by Toby (BBW multi, WG, Preg)

Moderator: Toby

Coffee by Toby (BBW multi, WG, Preg)

Postby Toby » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:53 pm

Miranda Stevenson was laying on her couch after a long Friday of work as a graduate student and teacher's assistant of law at the University of Oklahoma. Normally, she would not have any free time, but she decided she needed a night off. She was watching an episode of "Lost Girl" with her big orange tabby cat, Shere Khan, curled up on her flat belly. Her long brown hair was sprawled all over the armrest.

Though she lived alone, she preferred to wear actual pajamas, this night being a black camisole top and green boy shorts. She was only mildly paying attention to the show, her slender hand stroking the sleeping Khan absent-mindedly. It was getting rather late and Miranda's eyes were slowly closing shut, until finally she fell asleep to the episode, "Scream Me a Little Dream."

She opened her eyes to find herself standing in a beautiful tea room. The walls were a yellow-green color and the hard woods were an oak of some kind. A quick whiff of the air brought on memories of spring out on her family's large acreage. Before her was a small table with two chairs to either side. The table was clear, except for a small stack of matching oak coasters. While the chairs matched the table, they did not match each other. One was massive in scale, wider than two of the tables combined. They were situated beneath a large bay window that brought in soft yellow light, but Miranda could not see out. Turning to find a door out, she nearly hit the woman standing behind her.

Recoiling away quickly, Miranda said, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you..." Her voice trailed off as she got a look at the woman. The woman stood a head shorter than Miranda's 5'8". Her hair was a dark auburn color and quite long, cascading down from her head in wavy tresses. Dressed in a spring green sundress that matched her eyes, the thin fabric contoured and hugged every bulge of flesh. And there was a lot of flesh.

She had to be at least four times Miranda's weight of 124 pounds. The first part that Miranda noticed was the woman's breasts, easily the biggest she had ever seen. If she had to guess, somewhere up around KK. Miranda was surprised that for as large as they were, they had kept their shape and perkiness. The two zeppelins were suspended over a heavy, spherical gut that ballooned out. So massive as it was, it created an apron effect that ended somewhere around mid-thigh. Lining her middle were two huge rolls that flowed into her hips. Those hips were astoundingly wide. Hazarding a guess, the woman's hips was in the vicinity of 4'. The woman's face was perfectly round, her neck long buried under several chins and jowls.

She broke out into a smile and said, "630 pounds to be exact. Just a tad over 5 of you, however you have been the first person to guess without going over. Right about my hips, though. You modern people aren't used to seeing people of my size. Your friend, Sarah Richter, is the biggest friend you have, and she is only a paltry 216. Not for long, mind you. Anyway, will you please sit and have a coffee with me?" She gestured lazily to the table with a fat hand. Even her fingers appeared to be thick,

Miranda was stunned. How did this woman know her friends? Before she could ask, the woman said, "I know you, Miranda Persephone Stevenson. I can read your thoughts and past like a person breathes air. And please, call me Dee, dear. Sit?" At a loss for words, Miranda sat down in the slimmer chair, the hard wood smooth against her bare thighs. Dee slowly waddled over to her chair.

Miranda got a profile view of Dee as she crossed the room. Dee's body was massive in profile, the size of her gut mirrored by her shelving butt. The fabric of the dress was just as tight, revealing her panty lines. Miranda noted that she thought Dee's underwear looked rather modern.

"You modern people do make great underwear. Even at my size," Dee chortled as she lowered herself into the chair. She looked very regal in her chair. "Now, how do you take your coffee?" she asked, gesturing to the coffee pot and accessories on the table.

Miranda blinked and asked, "Where the hell did that come from? That wasn't there..." She then shook her head and laughed. "Duh, I'm dreaming."

Dee laughed, a quiet laugh that had a peculiar calming effect. Like a cool spring breeze. "Kind of, dearie. We are meeting in the Dreamspace. Now, seriously, how do you want your coffee?"

"You can read my mind, can't you?" Miranda responded, an edge behind her voice.

"The point isn't to bring you here and read your mind. The point is to sit and talk over coffee. But, if you insist," Dee said. She then grabbed a mug and poured a mug of black coffee. She then handed over to Miranda. "You like it black."

Miranda accepted the warm mug and waited until Dee poured herself one as well. Miranda noted that she took it with four sugars and an ounce and a half of milk. Dee smiled at her and said, "You don't trust very well, do you?"

Miranda smiled back. "Only with omnipotent people I meet in my head. I'll admit, you scare me. Rooms I can't see out, coffee that just appears... Coffee that smells really good," she said as her voice trailed off. "What is it?"

"Luwak coffee," Dee answered as she sipped on her own. "You should try it."

Miranda shrugged and took a sip. It was euphoria in her mouth, not really as bitter and was quite flavorful. "That's really...good. Better than the swill on campus by tenfold." She followed up with another sip before asking, "So, what do you want?"

Dee's massive shoulders shrugged. "Events a few weeks ago have me needing to burn off some extra energy. So, my visit. You like the coffee?"

Miranda immediately took a sip, then asked, "So, what's that got to do with me? The burning off part, I mean?" It was followed by another sip.

Dee silently sipped at her coffee as she looked over Miranda. She could see already the changes to Miranda. In the space of a few minutes, the girl had put on 21 pounds. Miranda's hour-glass shape provided a fairly equal distribution, with the biggest changes being in her chest and around her hips, though they were not the only receivers. Her waist was a tad thicker, as were her thighs. Her ass was spreading a bit, the cloth material stretching with it. "I like to find people who deserve my attention. Like you, Miranda. Tell me, how do you feel about your friends Sarah and... Julie Chang?"

Miranda sipped again and shifted her weight around, barely registering the extra poundage as another few pounds claimed her body. She shrugged. "They're some of my closest friends." Sip. "Sarah is over in the literature department now and Julie's in the art department." Sip. "We're all trying to earn our Master's." Sip. "Sarah got married last year, Julie this year." Sip. "Julie is pregnant now, her first." Sip. "She's pretty excited." Sip. "I love them like sisters."

Dee was thrilled at how receptive Miranda was to the coffee. And her gain was impressive. At 171 pounds, Dee observed that Miranda's hour-glass was picking up some extra pounds in her lower body. Her hips and butt were just barely edging over the chair's seat. Her thighs were thick, as was her waist. Her boy shorts were stretching with her enlarging body, but were not keeping up with her new size. They caused a distinctive roll to form just above her hips, as well as some panty lines of her own. The upper arms and shoulders had softened considerably, the straps of the camisole starting to dig into them. Her breasts were definitely trying to keep up, however, having grown up to a DD set of perkiness. The camisole was a second skin across them and her waist. Even a casual observer could notice the gap of pale skin between the camisole and the shorts. But Miranda was not paying attention, more attention being paid to the conversation at hand. A small frown formed on her softer face, a tiny double chin popping into existence. "Why do you ask?" Sip, then noticed she was almost out and handed her mug over to Dee. "Could you add something to it? I'm dying for something sweet."

Dee refilled her mug and added an ounce of milk and three tablespoons of sugar. There was a sugary smile on her face as she handed it back. She then sat back and watched Miranda drink her coffee.

Miranda did not notice that the conversation had stopped. She was lost in her coffee, gulping down the warm brown liquid because it tasted so good. Even when she needed a breath, the mug was never far from her plump lips. Finally at the bottom, she had to shake her head to clear the fog.

That prompted Dee to finally answer the question. She said, "You don't approve of their life choices. You feel they are too smart to being wasting time in the arts, that they shouldn't have gotten married when they did, that Julie and her husband should have used protection on their wedding night, and that they both have gotten fat since getting married. You think it's beneath them and it looks bad on you to be seen with them. You mock them when you're with your other friends. But now, you aren't so different from them, now are you?"

Miranda looked down, puzzled by that statement. She saw her enlarged breasts straining against the camisole, the tiny straps digging fiercely into her inflated shoulders. Beyond them, she could see how thick her thighs had gotten. They were touching each other. She slowly put the mug down as her hands found their way to her new little belly. Her fingers pressed into her midsection, disbelief written all over her plumped face. "What happened?"

"A little taste of what's to come, dearie. Our time is up now. Have fun tomorrow. I recommend shopping with Sarah and Julie." And she snapped her fingers and Miranda was swept away.

Miranda awoke with a start, causing Shere Khan to leap off of her. Her hands were all over her body, trying to shake the nightmare. She was still thin, but she hopped up and ran to the bathroom to make sure on the scale. She breathed a sigh of relief when the digital numbers can up less than 130, though she was not happy with the number 127. "No more cookies with Julie," she said to Shere Khan, who had hopped up on to the counter, the look of constant cat superiority staring back at her.

Checking her phone, the time was 11:19 am. Her alarm had not been turned on and she had missed two phone calls from her boss, Professor Reed Shepard. He was a young genius of law, four years older than the 26 year old Miranda. She always thought he was cute, but it was all business from him. "He probably wants those papers," she said. Deciding it was too late for her morning run, she took a shower and started preparing for a day of grading.

With water running and the soap, she did not even notice when her body passed the 130 mark nor the 135 mark as she got dressed in some comfy grading clothes; a black pair of regular panties, matching 36C brassiere, a loose medium-sized OU t-shirt, and another pair of white boy shorts. A quick once over in the mirror had her thinking that she was having a fantastic breast day. She frowned at the thought of being cooped up all day, but she had work to do.

That work kept her busy for about an hour, until Shere Khan wanted lunch. Removing herself from her little comfy chair, she subconsciously adjusted the waistband of her boy shorts down to allow her newly expanded hips and her small belly some breathing room. The shirt, originally loose, was now very form-fitting. The outline of her bra could be seen, as could the fact that she was too big for her bra now. The bra was starting to annoy her, so she decided to fix it after she fed the cat. She did not get that far. As she bent down to get the food bowl, the seams of her shorts split.

Reacting quickly, the now 167 pound woman ran to the bathroom. In the mirror was a woman a little thinner than the memory of the dream-version of herself. "This... is... insane," she said as she inspected her softened face. The simple act of leaning forward caused her breasts to rip through the straps. She peeled herself out of the constrained outfit and turned back to the mirror. If she looked closely, she could swear she was getting bigger by the second.

That is when her phone rang. The caller ID identified the caller as Sarah Richter. That is when the last words from Dee went through her mind. "Go shopping..." she muttered, looking down at her enlarged, near naked self. She was still in her panties, but they were tight. She answered the phone. "Hey, Sarah. S'up?" She tried to sound nonchalant.

"Julie and I are headed over in a bit and we're going shopping. Got some fabulous news for you too, but that's for in person. We're five, maybe ten, minutes from your place. You cool?"

Miranda kept staring at her reflection. "Ummm... yeah, sure. See you in a bit." The phone disconnected right after that. "Shit," she said. She looked over to Khan and asked, "What the hell am I supposed to wear?"

She moved quickly into her room, her bountiful breasts pulling hard against gravity. "Goddamn, no wonder bigger women wear bras all of the time. That hurts." She rummaged in her dresser, clothing flying everywhere. Frustrated, she ransacked her closet, without any luck. She sat down heavily on her bed, which caused her panties to bite harder into her fleshy hips. Despair coursed through her plumped body. Looking down, she saw her belly pooling a little into her lap. Then she heard Shere Khan get into a bag in the closet. "Shere Khan..." she sighed and heaved herself back up. "What are you getting into?"

He had found a plastic, nondescript bag that she did not recognize. Picking the cat up out of the bag, she saw some clothes that she also did not recognize. She grabbed the bag and dumped the contents. In the bag was a matching set of pink underwear and bra, a pair of metallic blue shorts, and a white tank top. None of it made any sense, but at this point she was not going to ask questions.

Stripping out of the incredibly tight panties, she checked the sizes of the unknown clothes. The new panties were size large and the bra was a 40DD. "Holy fuck, I'm a double D," she said to her cat. She had to shake away some more dirty thoughts involving Reed kissing her breasts. The shorts were large in size and had a drawstring waist. Slipping into them, she had to release the string to get them up over her hips and bubble butt. The ends of the string would not meet and slight panty lines could be made out, meaning she was just about to move up the next size. Her thighs were left out for all too see; thick, flabby, and pale. More thoughts of Reed grabbing her by her hips, pulling her in close for a sizzling hot kiss, of wrapping her large thighs around his lean body as he thrust deep into her. That last one was so vivid, she felt herself grow a quite warm. She sat down for a moment on her bed, breathed deeply, and collected her thoughts.

The tank top was a large. The top was stretched, the fabric visibly distorted over her breasts. It revealed a lot of cleavage. Below that, her little belly pooched out, the top clinging to it and the love handle above her hips. A look in the mirror revealed a small puckering of white flesh between the shorts and the top. No matter how much she tugged on it, any movement caused it to ride up. Miranda threw her long hair into a simple ponytail, noting how much jiggle her upper arms had picked up. Her cheeks were fleshier and, if she dipped her head down, she could see a minuscule double chin. However, there was one positive to come out of this; her complexion had cleared up.

By now, Miranda had blown up to her full dream weight of 184 pounds. Though her hair was brown, she really did look and feel like a Jessica Rabbit who was starting to go to pot. Her butt was big and shiny due to the metallic color and her zeppelins pulled mightily against her tank top to reveal her new cleavage. If she could hold her breath, it minimized the size of her her belly, but the second she stopped, it would announce itself just over the waistband. Thinking quickly, she grabbed a lightweight white hoodie and tied it around her thickened waist.

In the full-length mirror, she looked like a typical chubby woman who had just figured out her holiday weight had invited friends over to stay. Sighing, she slipped on a pair of sandals as she saw Julie's silver Honda Civic pull into the driveway, grabbed her small purse, and went out the door. A part of her knew that telling them that she had just put on 60 pounds was ridiculous, so she decided to stay silent unless they mentioned it.

And they did, just not the way she thought or hoped. As Julie was backing out of the driveway, she said, "I haven't seen those shorts in awhile. You finally got under 190, yeah?"

Miranda's mouth dropped open, her brain processing the question. She realized that Julie believed that Miranda had been larger. Unable to accept that she could be have been bigger, she merely nodded. This was not the way she expected the conversation to go, so she changed the subject.

"I... wasn't the only one with good news. Sarah, you had something?" she asked hopefully.

Sarah turned to face her, a giant smile on her face and her blue eyes shining. Her red hair was cut short and was unkempt, the normal way the big bookworm kept it. The short hair highlighted her cherubic face. She was dressed in a shapeless sundress with a multi-colored paint stroke design. It was an ugly dress that highlighted her bulbous belly, yet downplayed her own set of double D's. Genius? Yes. Fashionable? Not so much.

"Julie ain't the only one who gets to eat for two now!" she exclaimed. "I'm six weeks preggers!" Sarah was a die-hard resident of Oklahoma and even though she knew proper grammar like the back of her hand, she rarely utilized it in her speech. She married her college sweetheart, Brian Richter, two years ago. He took on the brunt of the household responsibilities like paying the bills so that she could concentrate of her degree work. She had always been a chunky girl, but marriage ended the chunky phase with a 30 pound gain her first year, most of which found its way to her middle. Miranda had tried to help the girl actually lose the weight, but Sarah never really put forth the effort. So, she had maintained between 210 and 220 for the last several months, currently sitting at 216. Even though she was tall at 5'10", the size and width of her belly made her look shorter.

Julie rubbed her own 23 week belly at that. Julie was a Chinese American from California originally, but had moved out to Oklahoma seven years ago to be with her boyfriend at the time. That turned into a disastrous relationship and she had been stuck here ever since. She had been accepted into OU's MFA sculpture program after completing her BFA at the University of Central Oklahoma two years ago. Now she was 27 and starting a family with Benjamin Chang, an electrical engineer that complimented Brian's mechanical work.

She was dressed much better than either Miranda or Sarah, in her purple button-up blouse and lightweight black maternity skirt that came just to her knees. She had her long black hair pulled back with black hair clip, revealing her own moon-shaped face. At 5'3", her weight of 186 pounds was running out of places to be on her. The Oklahoma diet had wrecked her figure before getting pregnant, spreading it evenly over her short body. Now that she was pregnant, she was heading for round. Because of her height, her belly rubbed against the steering wheel of the car.

"Next time, Sarah, you drive. I'm running out of room here," she said as she indicated her swollen abdomen.

Sarah chuckled. "Sure, until I ain't able to either. Looks like you'll have to drive us around, Miranda!"

Miranda was about to respond when a loud growl emanated from her thick waist. Sucking it back in caused another to follow, which both of her friends laughed at.

"Damn, girl, you shoulda said somethin'. Julie, head for that buffet place on 12th. I know you know it," she said as poked the pregnant Asian. Julie just stuck her tongue out at her and nodded. They then started trading pregnancy tips.

Meanwhile, Miranda sat quietly in the back. She was embarrassed and ashamed. She had gone from the thin friend to one of the group in a few hours. As she continued to press into her belly with her hands, a part of her hoped she was just having a very vivid nightmare.

It did not take Julie long to get to the hole-the-wall Chinese buffet. It had been a contributing factor to her chubbiness, after all. The three large women piled out of the car and made their way in. The place had a cozy feeling to it; no bright lights, TVs, or loud patrons. Just hot and mostly fresh Chinese food and dark alcoves. That last part was what Miranda was mostly grateful for, though the scent of the orange chicken was really starting to be tempting.

Thinking that she could do a small plate, Miranda really tried to keep her portions small. The other two seemed to have other ideas and kept suggesting really tasty options. Miranda was having a hard time saying no, either because of her newly expanded form or guilt of trying to say no to a friend, so by the time she sat down at their table, she had two large plates full of food. Not to be out done, so did Julie and Sarah.

Miranda was still trying to fight with herself while her friends started chowing down. Realizing conversation would be minimal at best, she just shrugged her inflated shoulders and took a bite of the chicken. And then the world went white.

When Miranda finally came too, she noticed a couple of things. The first was the pile of seven plates in front of her. The second was how bad her shorts were cutting into her belly and hips. Reaching down to adjust them, her hands found more fatty tissue than she expected. She looked down and gaped in astonishment.

She had gotten even fatter while she ate, gaining 30 more pounds. Her breasts were straining the straps and the band of her bra, as well as the straps of the tank top. Her shoulders had deep impressions from the straps, her collarbones completely covered now in a soft layer of fat. Her upper arms were meaty and a tiny roll was starting just over her elbows.

Beneath her zeppelins, she could feel her food-laden potbelly sitting on her lap. The size of her breasts and belly caused her top to ride up, leaving a gap between the top and the shorts. No amount of tugging on it would fix it, considering the obstacles she had to overcome. Her potbelly, now fully formed, would not be sucked in. The top also revealed the large roll that sat over her wide hips.

The shorts were cutting fiercely into those and not even adjusting them fixed it. That is when Miranda realized the hoodie she had tied around her waist had totally disappeared. A brief flash of memory showed her that she had untied it to allow her belly to continue expanding, but did not account for where it had gone. Deciding to risk it, she darted for the bathroom.

Well, more like waddled, and slowly at that. She could feel her thighs slapping against each other, her hips swaying, and her butt jostle from side to side. Her breasts were killing her; one pain was coming from the fact she was now a 42DD and the other was a dull ache that seemed to be emanating from within them. She felt fatigued and a little winded by her new size. The food-baby she was sporting was not helping any either.

Finally in the tiny restroom, she checked her backside out in the mirror. A tiny scream bubbled up from her throat, but she resisted from causing a scene. She could see where the band of her bra was digging in. Below that was the continuation of her significant love handles. Her ass was big, wide, and bubbly, shelving out over her thighs. In the course of going from 184 pounds to 214 pounds, she had gone from a shapely hour-glass to a bottom heavy hour-glass. The fabric was stretched so tightly over it, Miranda could see the cellulite dimples beneath her panty lines. The leg openings were cutting into her thighs. The metallic blue color drew even more attention to her big butt.

"My big, blue, bubble butt," she muttered, hating the alliteration even more than the magical weight gain. Sighing, she lifted her tank top to reveal the pale flesh of her potbelly beneath it. She was surprised by the lack of stretch marks. She expected her stomach to covered in them, considering how fast she was growing. But, it seemed her body was entering a realm of "always been chubby." She groaned a little at that. Turning for a profile view, she could pass for a pregnant woman. "You aren't so different from them," Miranda muttered, remembering Dee's words to her.

As she stared at her bulging belly, she was overcome by another memory. She was in a room she did not recognize, on a king-size bed. The room was dark and the air was cool over her hard nipples, even though she could hear the heater going full blast. She was on her hands and knees. She could feel the weight of her breasts and belly pulling her down, straining her muscles to keep her up. It did not help she was full of food, but that feeling of being full felt so good to Miranda that she really did not care.

Then she felt strong, warm hands take her fleshy hips from behind and start rocking her body slowly. Somehow, she knew it was Reed. Her breasts began to collide with her food-baby, exciting her even more. She moaned in ecstasy. The rocking sped up, her breasts bouncing harder against her belly. She felt herself growing exceptionally warm between her fat thighs.

"Please....now...," she begged.

Then she felt Reed enter her, riding her doggy-style. His lean body pushed hard against her big butt, using his hands to maximize every bit of him. He was not a giant, but he carried his own. She moaned even louder.

"I'm...still...hungry, Reed." She felt Reed pull her head back by her hair and a sweet mass was put in her open mouth. It was some piece of cherry-flavored cake. As she tried to get it down, she felt Reed grow even harder in her. He gripped her love handles and pulled himself further into her. Overcome by the cake and the physical attention, she came. And came. And came. She tried to scream around the cake, but it was too thick. Instead, it came out as muffled grunting noise. That is when Reed came. Each ejaculation caused a shockwave of fat to ripple from her ass up to her breasts. It felt so good she climaxed for a final time.

Then she was back in the tiny restroom at the Chinese buffet. Her breasts were killing her and she was extremely flustered. It showed on her softened face; her cheeks were red, her green eyes were dilated and a bit teary, and her breathing was particularly labored. Pulling her top back down, she freshened up by splashing some water on her face and readjusting her overtaxed bra before leaving.

As she waddled back to the table, she was so preoccupied with her thoughts and her fattened body she did not notice that she was now between the weights of her friends and they had also gained weight. Admittedly, noticing that two already-chubby females gain 15 pounds is pretty hard. She did notice the piles of plates in front of her friends that mirrored her own pile.

Julie was a pound over 200, the new 15 pounds spread all over her body. She was now a full round Chinese woman; moon-shaped cheeks, round shoulders, perky C-cups, and a ball-like belly that strained the buttons to reveal peeks of taut flesh beneath. She leaning back in her booth, trying to let her stomach breath.

Across the table, the now 231 pound Sarah soothed her own belly. Her belly had received the brunt of the weight gain, stretching the seams of her shapeless dress at her waist. It was globular and two-fold, with the second fold laying heavily on her lap. They both looked up to Miranda as she approached.

"We really need to get you some new clothes, girlfriend," Julie said with a slight giggle. "Come on, I know just the place." The three of them threw down enough for a 40% tip and waddled out of the cozy place.

Outside, Miranda was surprised to see Sarah's Hyundai Sorento parked outside, but decided to not question it. Looking over at Julie, Miranda surmised the poor girl could not fit behind the wheel of her car anymore. That was verified seconds later when Julie said, "Thanks again for driving, Sarah. My belly is getting too big for my feet to reach the petals comfortably."

"No prob, girlie. Us preggos gotta stick together," Sarah exclaimed. Miranda quietly got in the back. She felt really full and tried desperately to give herself some breathing room by allowing more of her belly out of her maxed-out shorts. Watching more of her belly spread into her lap sickened her, but she felt better. She could not help but think if only she could do that for her breasts. They hurt from being crammed into an insufficient bra.

However, Miranda was becoming more and more aware of another change within her; she was starting to like it. The growing, the eating, the way-too-tight clothes, all of it was exciting her. If she focused on any one thing, her mind would take her back to another memory of her and Reed going at like rabbits. Like the time he fed her in his office until the buttons on her blouse blew off. Or the time at lunch when he had her try all of the baked options at the Starbucks and her skirt seams ripped up her chubby thighs.

She was reviewing yet another tasty memory when Sarah pulled into the mall's parking lot. Miranda tried to put her belly back into her shorts, but she was just too big. Sighing, she tried her best to ignore the breeze against her underbelly, the pain from the really tight bra, the wedgie from her bulbous ass eating her panties, and how seams of her shorts were about ready to burst. She also tried to not even acknowledge how it all turned her on, how each step was exhilarating and wonderful, and how Reed would love to have her right now.

"So, we're going the maternity store and Lane Bryant, yeah?" Julie asked as the three of them waddled up to the sliding doors.

"Yeppers, though I'd like to hit the maternity store first. You cool with that, Miranda?" Sarah said as she fingered a small tear in the right side of her dress. Miranda pulled her thoughts out of the sex-filled clouds and said, "Sure. I'm good until then." She could not believe that Lane Bryant was now her choice of boutiques.

Three shops down from the doors was the Destination Maternity store. The three split up; Julie stayed by the front to pick out some new blouse tops, Sarah headed toward dresses along the left side, and Miranda wandered around a bit until she came to the wall of bras and the sales lady stocking them.

The woman looked younger than Miranda by a couple of years, with her blonde hair put up in a nice bun. She weighed more than the 223 pound Miranda by 25 pounds, but she looked simply like a shorter version of Miranda. Tree trunk thighs, a big, bubbly butt, a thick set of love handles, a massive belly, a superb set of tits, fleshy upper arms and shoulders, and full-cheeked face. She was dressed in a perfectly fitted set of khaki slacks and nice white button-up that seemed just a tad tight across the apex of her belly. On her name tag was the name Paula.

Paula spotted Miranda waddling up and waved a fat arm at her. "Hey, Mrs. Shepard. Welcome back. Looking for another bra?" Her voice was bubbly and happy.

Miranda's mouth dropped open and she stood there for a moment, utterly dumbfounded. The world seemed to spin a little for her and suddenly Paula was there, helping the big brunette to sit down.

"Oh, there, I got you. You aren't the first person to have a dizzy spell in here, believe me."

Panting slightly, Miranda tried to clear her thoughts. Everything was happening to fast for her. The weird dream, the mysterious weight gain, the visions of rampant sex, all of the food, and now she was married. Miranda just could not wrap her mind around all of that. What brought her out of her mental fugue was the sound of her band starting to tear.

"Damn, you're lucky that lasted that long. You crammed those puppies in there. Here," the big-bellied blonde turned and grabbed a big black bra off the wall, "try this one." She then helped the confused Miranda to her feet and pushed her toward a changing room. Defeat and terror coursed through her, but her feet seemed to be thinking for themselves. Paula disappeared with muttering of "find something more comfortable."

Once in the dressing room, Miranda peeled off the taxed tank top. Her belly plopped out over her shorts. She believed the distention was from lunch, but she was about to faced with reality when she took off the ill-fitted bra. Her breasts surged forward, finally free of their confines. They were swollen, sensitive, and lightly veined, yet still had their tear-dropped shape and some of their perkiness. Turning to face the full-length mirror behind the door revealed that her areoles had darkened and grown to be bigger than half dollars.

She stared at her reflection, disbelief evident all over her chubby face. She was bigger, no doubt about it. Guessing, she weighed in the upper 220's, but the exact figure of 229 eluded her. She cupped her breasts and felt their weight. There was something in them, something else other than fat. She was taken away to another moment between her and Reed. He was massaging them, feeling her up, playing with them with his fingers, and then he was putting his mouth to them. Her breasts were so sensitive she came as his lips gently suckled at her nipple, like a baby. Like the baby they were having together.

That last thought shocked her so bad she had to sit down. Doing so caused her shorts to split at the seams, but she was too preoccupied to worry about them. She spread her thick thighs out to give her belly some space. She cradled her 15 week bulge as warm tears fell on her mammaries

Looking up at her reflection, she could not understand why this transformation was happening to her. Sure, she did not agree with Julie and Sarah's decisions to get married and start having kids, She did not think being a big woman was sexy. She did not think the few bad things she has said about them warranted such an extreme change to her body and mind.

Yet, the memories made cognitive thoughts hard to keep connected. Her brain was on fire with sex and food. Reed's presence was omnipotent. His hands all over her growing body, putting food in her mouth, her moans of ecstasy echoed loudly in her mind. A part of her, a new part of her, loved where her future was going. The feeling of her body getting bigger, the bounce of her breasts or her ass, the strain on her clothes as she got to the point of outgrowing them, she loved it all.

A knock at the door brought Miranda back to reality. On the other side of the door was Paula. "Mrs. Shepard, you okay in there?"

Miranda wiped the tears from her eyes and bottled her emotions back down. "Ummm... Actually, could I get something in an... umm..." She could not believe she was about to say extra large, but before she could say it, Paula interrupted her. "Extra large. Yes, absolutely. Back in a bit."

Miranda figured she was running out of time and started getting dressed. She looked at the black bra's size for the first time. She was shocked at the 44EE that stared back at her. She sighed and watched her breasts heave up and down, which only enforced how badly she needed the support. The bra snapped together in the front and it felt really good to have her girls supported. It was a perfect fit, which disgusted her and thrilled her at the same time.

A knock and a gathering of clothes appeared over the top of the door. She stood to take them off, feeling the weight of her belly pressing down into her pelvis. She had to stand with her legs a little further apart to keep her thighs from sticking to each other. The clothes were a white pair of leggings and a light blue tank top. Intermixed in the bundle was a pair of black maternity panties that matched the bra, sized extra large. She stripped out of her destroyed shorts and incredibly tight panties to put the new ones on. They fit perfectly well over her butt and hips.

Miranda looked to the leggings, dismayed at the idea of wearing pants at her size. Miranda realized she should have told the blonde to bring a skirt or a dress. However, she realized she was left with no other options, so slid the leggings on. They fit just was well over her lower body as the panties. There was a nagging voice that said she should not get used to it. The top was a tad tight across her breasts, but surprising was a bit loose over her belly and around her waist. She was struck again by the idea that it would not last long as she cradled her 17 week old bulge.

The woman in the changing mirror was not the woman that woke up this morning. Her face was soft with a budding double chin. Her neck was still long and supple, just a tad thicker. Her shoulders had a layer of fat that obscured her collarbones and most of her shoulder blades. Her breasts were round and fat, light blue veins spidering across her cleavage. Just starting to appear beyond her breasts was the curve of her belly, full of fat and growing baby. The weight of it started to be pulled down, pulling the waistband of the leggings down. The love handles just above her hips were thick.

Her hips had spread because of her weight gain and her enlarging uterus, the extra weight around her hips announcing her shift from hour-glass to pear. Miranda instinctively knew she would never be an hour-glass again and somehow she was okay with that. Turning for a profile, her ass jutted out over her flabby thighs like a small shelf. It wobbled as she turned, a wave of white adipose. She thought about Reed slapping it, which brought her a sly smile. Her thighs touched down to her mid-thighs. If she looked carefully, she could still see the cellulite that had started to form on them.

Slipping her sandals back on, she felt that she really should have worn something with more arch support. She made a mental note to have Reed give her a foot massage when she got home. If she had thought to look, she would have realized that the clothes she had been wearing were totally gone, just like her hoodie had disappeared.

As Miranda stepped out of the changing room, the now 234 pound, 20 week pregnant woman felt a slight movement from within her. It shocked her so much it stopped her in tracks. She cradled her belly again with apprehension and wonder. She was undeniably pregnant now and that made her happy.

Julie came up to her and bumped her with her own pregnant bulge. "Who would have thought we'd all be fat and pregnant at the same time? Give or take a couple of weeks, mind you." Gesturing to Sarah, she said with a giggle, "Look at her, picking out new bras. Like a kid in a candy store."

Miranda nodded, still cradling her growing bundle. They waited for Sarah to make some selections and then left the mall, their shopping done for the day. Paula never made a mention of the fact that Miranda had not paid for the clothes she was wearing for reasons Miranda could only assume to be connected to her changing world.

Miranda zoned out on the drive back, her plump hand unconsciously stroking her baby bump. She did not notice that Sarah was not taking her back to her place until she pulled into the driveway of a nice two story house. Miranda immediately recognized her 2006 Chevy Impala and Reed's 2010 Dodge Challenger.

"Looks like the hubby's home early," Sarah said. "Text me the date of your baby shower so I don't forget."

"Ummm... Yeah, okay." Miranda said as she got out of the Sorento. "I'll see you gals later."

As Miranda stepped into the unknown house, her transformation finished. Her body was just as much a beacon of pregnant glow and fertility as it was immense. She weighed 244 pounds, a decent portion of which settled around her lower body. Her pregnant bulge was significantly pronounced now at 30 weeks. Looking down was just a view of swollen breasts and distended belly. She waddled more like a pregnant woman now, a hand at the arch of her lower back and her plump cheeks were flushed from the small walk from the driveway to the front door.

Dropping her keys and her purse on the table by the door without a second thought, she was assaulted by the smell of food cooking and her cat at the same time. Shere Khan bounded up on to the table and head butted her pregnant belly rather forcibly.

"You forget to feed the cat again?" she called out as she waddled over to the living room space. The house was rather spacious with high vaulted ceilings and large windows that were letting in the late afternoon light. Miranda did not know why or what prompted her to say that, but she was much too tired to care at this point. Her subconscious was keeping up with the changes better than her conscious mind anyway, so she decided to let it.

Reed's voice echoed from the kitchen. "No, you know how he gets when I start cooking up a feast. Like he's never been fed before. Anyway, food's got a bit left to go before it's ready, so plop a seat down on the couch and rest that beautiful pregnant body of your's."

Miranda did just that. Sitting down was a little harder with her bulbous belly and she more or less collapsed onto the couch. However, once her big butt hit the couch, she felt amazing. She had not noticed how much her back and feet hurt nor how much the baby was pressing down on her pelvis. She felt so weary that as soon she was properly seated, she leaned back and took a nap.

She awakened to the smell of coffee. Her eyes snapped open with fear. She was seated at that little table, a cup of coffee in front of her. Across the table from her was Dee, a smile stretching her fat face.

"Welcome, you've certainly come a long way. How does it feel?"

Miranda merely gaped at Dee, her brain trying to comprehend what was going on. Finally, she answered. "How did this happen to me? What exactly happened to me?"

Dee's boulder-like shoulders shrugged. "They always ask that. The how is pretty easy. You were selected to receive my benefits. You didn't even need to drink the coffee, but it did help... direct my benefits."

"As for the what, your life has been completely rewritten. You were always a bit chubby, one of many women who fought the battle of bulge. Once you hit college, the bulge fought back rather hard. Before you knew it, you were a graduating senior who weighed 203 pounds. You spent your senior year seriously fighting back, getting under 170 pounds for the first time since your freshmen year. Oh, by the way, you aren't into law anymore. Well, never was. You joined the department of theater as a techie."

That hit Miranda like a ton of bricks. Her law degree work, all gone? It could not be.

Dee continued on. "Don't fret, it's not all gone. Just moved it all into a master's in technical design. Anyway, you slipped up over the summer and were on the rise again by the time you started your master's. Which brings us to Reed."

"You were in line at a Starbucks near campus, in an outfit that you clearly hadn't realized barely fit. Blue jeans and a white blouse, both of which barely buttoned around your 182 pound body. He was just ahead of you. And he bought your coffee. As luck would have it, that routine happened for a whole week before you finally struck up a conversation. Love happened from that moment on."

As Dee was speaking, Miranda could remember it happening like it was yesterday. The dates that Reed would take her on were fantastic. She connected to him in a way she had never felt before. He helped her to feel just as loved and wanted as any thin girl.

"You two got married less than a year ago, just after Sarah. You were a beautiful bride, all 214 pounds of you, which at the time was your highest weight. Since getting pregnant, you've put on 30 pounds."

Miranda finally chimed in. "And... Reed likes me like this?" She scowled at Dee.

Dee returned the scowl with a laugh. "Like you? Girl, he loves you like this. He built you up, both mentally and physically. You have grown, literally, to enjoy being fat and getting fatter. And you love to do this for Reed."

Somewhere in the distance, a timer could be heard going off. Dee sighed. "Well, my time is up. When you awaken, you will only have this life in your head. You'll really like what Reed has cooked up for you. Speaking of liking, did you enjoy your two cups of coffee?"

Before Miranda could even acknowledge what she had done, she was waking up to smells of a delicious feast in the kitchen. The dream was gone from her mind, as was all of her previous life. She was now Miranda Shepard, wife of Reed Shepard. She was finishing her master's at OU, though already working as a facility manager at a local theater. She was pregnant with their first child, a little boy that they decided to name Malcolm. And she was hungry.

Epilogue - 3 years later

Miranda waddled into her tiny office, a cup of coffee in one hand and a box of doughnuts under the other arm. This had become the norm for the big woman; after dropping her two kids, Malcolm and Simon, off at daycare, she would pick up a dozen to get her to lunch. At 369 pounds, she knew she needed the extra energy.

She was dressed in a pale green tee shirt that had more X's than she cared about and a pair of sweats that clung to her ginormous ass. After having Malcolm that summer, her weight skyrocketed and her pear shape came into full fruition. By the time he was one, she had put on 60 more pounds, which put her just shy of 300. That was when she discovered she was pregnant with their second. After Simon, she just blew up. Her face was round with a large double chin and jowly cheeks. Her 52FFs had lost a decent amount of their perkiness after breastfeeding two babies, so they needed every bit of underwire support. Beneath them was her globular gut. Even with the two pregnancies, her gut remained as one massive fold. It aproned down to mid-thigh, fully obscuring her womanhood. Her ass was a massive shelf and covered in cellulite, as were the back of her tree trunk thighs. She still had her wavy brown hair long, this time free-flowing and carefree.

Her life had also taken off. She was always happy and soon her smiling fat face had become a staple of the theater she was working at. As she lowered her wide hips into her well-worn chair, her eyes fell across the several framed pictures of the shows she had facilitated. The pictures followed Miranda's timeline of fertility and gluttony.

Her morning routine was to sit and eat the full dozen before hitting any of the paperwork. Over the years, she had found that she could not concentrate before eating. This morning she added a phone call while she ate. Munching through the first jelly-filled, she called Julie.

After a couple of rings, Julie answered. "This is the artist known as J.C. What can I make for you?"

"Julie, it's Miranda. Girl, I've got new for you."

"Really? It's unlike you to call this early. Finished your doughnuts early?" Julie asked with a chuckle. Miranda's morning dozen was not a secret.

"Fake uh guff..." Miranda swallowed, "take a guess what would be so important that I had to call my best friends in the middle of my morning routine."

"Uhhh... Promotion?"

"Nope. Guess again," she said as she polished off the second doughnut, this one a maple eclair.

"I don't know, tell me. I need to get David's breakfast going."

"I'm... pregnant," Miranda said joyously.

"What?!? That's amazing. And there goes my plans for dieting," Julie sighed.

"I'll try to keep it minimal this time, I swear."

There had been a strange correlation between Miranda's pregnancies and her friends' weight gain. It was not just limited to her friends either. Unknown to everybody, but that was part of Dee's gift. Thankfully, it only activated when she was pregnant.

"Just keep me under 300 pounds and we'll be awesome. Seriously, I can't burst another pair of slacks." Julie laughed at that.

"I know, and I said I'd try. But, just as a reference, you didn't end up like Sarah."

"No kidding, she almost caught up to you. Well, thanks for the warning. And, seriously, congrats. Malcolm and Simon will love him. Or her."

"Yeah, let Sarah know. I'll see you later."

Just as Miranda hung up with Julie, her assistant walked in. Kylie Fisher had been a short, thin blonde when she started working under Miranda two years ago. The timing was just before Miranda got pregnant with Simon. Which ended the thin part.

Kylie went from 128 to 198 over the course of Miranda's pregnancy, then she added another 33 pounds on her own accord. She too was massively pear shaped, even more so than Miranda. Her thighs violently slapped against each other, her hips and butt strained anything she wore, and her belly was tri-fold. Her breast growth had been nominal, going from a 32B to a 40D. Her face was last holdout against the surge of adipose that was claiming her body, still diamond shaped even if it was a tad softer. She was currently decked out in short-sleeved button up blouse that was light blue in color and a charcoal grey pencil skirt. The bottom button was unbuttoned and the skirt barely met the hemline.

"I know, I know, I'm not here with work. I was at the door, you're pregnant?" Kylie said with excitement. "Oh, man, you're a lucky girl. Congrats!" She traced her hips with her fingers. "And damn. Guess I'll put the money I was saving for a gym membership towards clothes. Do you realize I have to shop in two different sizes to get things to look nice?"

Miranda offered her a donut, which Kylie accepted without a second thought. She rationalized that she was going to get fatter, so there was no point to fight it. "I know, Julie just said the same thing. I'll try to keep it minimal."

Kylie shrugged. "Seriously, it's whatev. Jake loves this big ass so much he put a ring on it. He's not going to complain if it bursts the seams through another pair of shorts. So, congrats again. I'll leave you to your breakfast." With that, Kylie turned and left. Her panty lines were extremely evident.

Miranda leaned back and let herself digest her sixth doughnut, her fat hands rubbed her midsection. She thought about where her future was going, how big her friends were going to get, and how much bigger she herself was going to get. The thought excited her more than she dared to say.
Want to have a story written by me? Send me a direct message and we'll discuss!
Toby

Re: Coffee by Toby (BBW multi, WG, Preg)

Postby Alice » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:00 am

As an admin, fixed it for you, but dude ... line breaks needed or you get the "huge wall of text" effect.
Alice

Re: Coffee by Toby (BBW multi, WG, Preg)

Postby Pingou » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:20 am

Great story so far ! Keep up the good work !!
Pingou

Return to Toby