Broadened by Toby (BBW (multi), WG)

Moderator: Toby

Broadened by Toby (BBW (multi), WG)

Postby Toby » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:53 pm

Broadened by Toby

(BBW (multi), WG)

“Why is this April, of all of the April's, so damn hot?” the 25 year old Morgan muttered to herself as she eased her 339 pound body up off the couch she kept in her little clothing shop to adjust the A/C again. Easing herself up was had become quite the challenge since she entered into the second trimester. It started with widening her legs far enough apart from each other, then lowering her belly into that opening, gripping the armrest, and pushing up. Because of the momentum generated, the belly would swing up, which she then would have to catch and slowly let back down. Even with a maternity girdle on for support, her orb-like belly bounced heavily against her body, especially her back. Looking down hardly helped anymore, as both her breasts and her belly blocked any view of the ground. Finally, she felt her center of gravity shift into place which, even with the girdle, always felt like the middle of her tree-trunk thighs.

“Had to be when I was massive and pregnant and couldn't magic my way out of this,” she muttered as she wiped the sweat from her brow. Sighing, she whispered, “Just seven more weeks to go.” Morgan knew down to the minute of when she would have her first child, Illyana, which just happened to be May 29th at 4:13 am. Mama really loved the number 4, so it did not surprise Morgan that she would be 40 weeks and 4 days pregnant before giving birth.

Morgan was dressed in a very tight, very lightweight purple sundress with white horizontal stripes. Due to how the dress hugged her entire body, the stripes were badly distorted across her belly and hips. It did not reach her dimpled knees in the front, but she hardly minded that these days. A woman her size could hardly care and if any one gave her trouble about it, they got an earful of pregnancy-induced rage hormones and maybe a surprise growth spurt of their own. Like one Rebecca Gowan.

Rebecca had been a classmate and decent friend of Morgan's before Morgan became Mama's apprentice. However, the reality shift had changed much of that part of Morgan's life, including becoming Mama's daughter. One of those differences had been that Morgan and Rebecca had never become friends, which had an effect on Rebecca. Turned out, the old Morgan had a tempering quality on Rebecca's arrogance, which without her being around had turned her into a bit of a monster. This new Rebecca is who walked into Morgan's shop a few weeks ago back in March.

It had been a warm spring day in March, so Rebecca was wearing a pair of khaki Capri’s and a teal short sleeve shirt with some slip-on sandals. She looked to be in really good shape, with her 3-day a week workouts. It fit her 114 pound, 5'6” frame, although it left a bit to be desired for a woman's body. She had her long auburn hair tied up into a ponytail. Her bright hazel eyes arrogantly surveyed Morgan's little shop and especially Morgan, who was dressed in an ill-fitted white tank top and a big purple skirt that day. Both items clung to her hips and belly, as well as left a couple of inches of underbelly flesh out for the world to see.

Morgan had been having a day. First, her car had become unbearable to get into anymore, so she had called Cassie for a ride. Cassie explained that she was busy with the twins (lately, she had been using that response a lot), so Morgan asked Mama for a ride. Then there was the whole point for the ride: Morgan's doctor's appointment. That went over as well as a meth addict in relapse as her doctor, Stephanie Prag, had chewed her out for putting on so much weight. Again. Once Morgan had gotten to the shop, she started thinking of the best way to take some sort of revenge on the young doctor, which was just the mindset the young engineer found her in.

“Afternoon. I'm here for a dress left in your... care,” Rebecca said as she sauntered up to the counter. Morgan had recently had it moved forward so her growing body could fit behind it again, though it was becoming a tighter fit again. Behind the counter Morgan had placed a little chair stool to sit on during transactions, which was where she currently was, basking in the cool air coming out of the vent above her. She eyed Rebecca with dubious look.

“Name on the dress?” she asked.

Rebecca just looked at her like Morgan was one of the dumbest people she had ever met. “It's Gowan. Under my mother's name, Melissa,” she said as if Gowan was a name that all of the “common folk” knew.

Morgan just rolled her eyes for a moment, then said, “Yeah, I remember. It's on the back row on the left.”

Rebecca just stared at her. “You expect me to go get it?” she asked incredulously.

Morgan rubbed her beach ball belly and said, “It's how we run things here. Very friendly and open. And, besides, it takes me longer to get up and get it than you these days.”

Rebecca shook her head, conveying a message that said If you weren't so fat, you could do this job easily, which served to piss Morgan right the hell off. “Whatever, fine,” and made her to the back. While on her way, Morgan started working up a spell for the young “princess.” Morgan knew better than to cast magic while she was pregnant. Whenever a caster casts a weight related spell, the caster takes a random low percentage upon themselves, usually no more than 20 percent of the total gained. However, if the caster is pregnant, she is under the protection of the Divine Spirit of Fertility and no changes can be made to the caster's body. Instead, it latches on to the aura of caster and waits until she is no longer pregnant. Cast too many spells and the caster will gain an absurd amount of weight once the baby has been delivered. Morgan had already racked up 56 pounds, but she did not care about the consequences.

Morgan wanted to knock her old friend down a notch, so she started with Rebecca's ass and hips. Morgan inflated Rebecca's behind until the seat of the khaki's exploded after 15 pounds. Rebecca immediately noticed the sound of her pants ripping and the tightness around her hips as her hands flew to her new bubble butt, fingering the tear. Oh my god, I knew I shouldn't have worn these today she thought to herself. She had just reached the back of the store, so she was saved from the embarrassment of having to explain why her khakis ripped. Thinking quickly, she called out to Morgan. “Excuse me, miss, but where are do you keep your pants? I was thinking of buying a pair while I was here.” Already Morgan could hear the arrogance coming out of her, but she was not done yet.

“Three racks down from where you are, Rebecca” Morgan called back as she started the next part of the spell. Rebecca started going through the rack, looking for something to fit her larger rear when she started to notice the waistband was cutting something fierce into her hips. Thinking quickly, she unbuttoned them, only to watch her hips expand further out from her. She wanted to cry out, but the words were not there. Instead, the now extremely hippy 141 pound Rebecca grabbed a size 8 pair of jeans and disappeared into the back changing room.

Taking stock of herself, she tried to rationalize what was happening to her as she tore the khaki pants off her. Looking at herself in the mirror, she hated how flabby her thighs looked now. And what was up with her belly? She looked so bloated as she pulled the shirt up, like she had drank two 2-liters of soda in one go. She noted with dismay that her breasts had not gained any of this mysterious weight. As she pulled the wedgie she was getting from her panties out of her butt, she noted how soft and jiggly her butt was now. Yanking on the jeans did not help her either, as she noted how well they fit her.

Just as she was about to leave the dressing room, she heard Morgan say, “Rebecca, your other selections are by the door, should you want them.” Other selections? Rebecca thought. “Umm... I didn't make any...” she started to say as she felt the new jeans tighten up around her waist. Lifting her shirt, her new belly was starting to roll over the waistband as she felt the seat of her pants fill in. Quickly, she undressed again, this time discarding the extremely tight panties as well. Cracking the door open, the 168 pound girl grabbed the pile of clothing next to the door and then took stock of herself again.

Again, she had put on a lot of the new weight either around her waist or below. But some of it had worked its way up. Her bra was overflowing and her face appeared softer. I have to get out of here she though as she dressed in the new clothes, which surprising included appropriately sized undergarments (a size 34B bra and medium panties). She dismayed at the size 12 jeans and how snugly they fit her ass, but knew she had little choice. If she could just get out the front door, she thought she would be safe. After that, it would be extremely baggy clothes until the weight came off.

However, just as she opened the door, there was Morgan in all her pregnant glory, holding a knee-length pale pink sleeveless sundress out for her. “Hey, buddy. You said you wanted to try on a dress, so here you go,” as it was tossed in Rebecca's face and the door was shut. Expecting another growth spurt, Rebecca quickly unsnapped the button on the jeans and closed her eyes. After a second of nothing, she opened them and looked for any new damage. However, she found none. Calculating, she held the dress out. It was bigger than she had expected it to be, but there was no tag. Considering she had little knowledge on how the bigger sizes worked, she surmised it might be a 14. Even though she knew she was in danger, she decided to try it on.

Slipping out of the jeans proved easy enough (though she hated the way she could feel her ass spread out against the seat), she shucked her teal shirt finally and tried on the dress. The dress barely fit her as it hung on her body like a girl trying on her mother's clothes. Must have been larger Rebecca thought. Just as she was about to get out of the dress, she caught sight of her face. Whereas before it was just a tad softer, now it was round. Her cheeks were full and a modest double chin greeted what was once angular and shallow. Next she noticed her neck as it became thicker, followed by her shoulders and upper arms inflating. She started in horror as the weight gain fluffed her breasts a bit (leaving her still a B, she noted) but instead made a grand impact on her waist as it ballooned further out. The dress now clung to her small belly and love handle as the weight gain moved further south down her hips. Her hips exploded again, easily her widest area and a definite mark as a pear-shaped gal. She turned to view her profile as her rear jutted further out from her body than her belly did, making her ass the largest part on her body. Her butt was so large she would have to always make sure that anything she wore was not bunched up over it. The size of her butt hiked the hemline of the dress up in the back, revealing more of her thickening calves. She could not see her thighs, but she felt them come together under the dress.

Finally, a feeling of relief came, but not the way Rebecca would have like it. The old Rebecca, that is. This new Rebecca, or Becky, was friendlier, happier, and generally at peace with the world around her. Sure, she knew her butt was the center of several undeserved jokes from the engineers down at OU and here, but she had a close knit group of friends that always stuck up for her, including among those Morgan. Taking one last look at her now size 20 self, the 222 pound woman exited the changing room. As she closed the door, Becky tried to place why she had wanted to try on clothes in the first place. Waving it off, she went and got her mother's dress, then back to Morgan at the counter.

“Thank you so much for fixing this up for her, Morgan. I know she'll just love it,” Becky's bubbly voice rang out. She sounded more modest now and definitely no longer like she was better than anyone around her.

“No problem, girlie. What are friends for? How long are you in town?”

“Just for spring break. We should totally do lunch and hang out with the old crowd,” Becky nodded energetically.

“Sure, I'll see what I can do. But no late nights for me,” Morgan said as she patted her pregnant belly for emphasis. “So, you got a nice handsome fella from OU yet?”

Becky blushed and merely shook her head. “No. No guy seems to like having a girl with an ass bigger than his own.”

“Well, give it time. I'm sure there's a guy that's a bigger ass. They are men, after all,” Morgan chuckled.

“No kidding. Anyway, here's the 30 bucks for the dress and this,” as she quickly grabbed a sliver of paper, “is my new cell, so you can call me for the baby shower. Now, I've got to get going, I've a lot of errands to run for my mom today. Later,” as she used her very large rear to push open the door. Just before Becky left, Morgan gifted her with frizzy hair and upped the red tones in it. As a final gesture of kindness, she added one more growth spurt to happen over the next week, a nice round figure of 50 pounds. Morgan smiled as she tried to sooth baby Illyana. She always acted up when Morgan's casting percentage latched on to her aura. This one was larger than the usual, a whole 30% this time. Morgan merely sighed at the now 84 pounds waiting for her.

Thinking back on her new friend brought a smile to Morgan's face as she waddled back to her spot on the couch. Just as she was easing back down, she heard the twinkle of the door chime. Looking up, she caught a sight that infuriated her more than remark from some pencil-thin woman ever could.

It was Cassie, but not the Cassie that Morgan had seen back in January. That Cassie had been well on her way to the 300 pound range. She and Morgan had just had a very large lunch, where Cassie had announced she was going back to work at the new bank, something Morgan supported, if only cause Morgan knew it would not last long. Since then, Cassie had not had any time to have lunch with Morgan or do anything else for that matter. Now Morgan knew why.

This Cassie had lost all of her baby weight and had dropped back down to 223 pounds. Still amply pear-shaped, Cassie's twin pregnancy had gifted her with a larger rack. She was wearing the skirt she wore when Morgan had first transformed her, back when Cassie Perez was Traci McNeil. Cassie's transformation was what had lead to Morgan's pregnancy and Morgan becoming a full-fledged magic user. Sure, the drawstring was not tied off because the ends still could not meet from around Cassie's hips, but it was the same skirt. She was also wearing a new purple tank top and one of Doug's red flannel shirts. Her luscious brown locks were tied up in a ponytail, leaving her still beautiful tan face open. She had a large smile on her face, which highlighted her dimples. She was wearing a pair of standard flats and she carried with her an average looking water bottle.

“Hey, Morgan,” she said cheerfully. She then gave a quick twirl. “So, what do you think? I've literally been working my butt off since we last met.” She said this proudly. “Few more months and I will be under 200 pounds, a number I ain't seen since high school.” She paused to gauge Morgan's face. “What's wrong, pregnancy brain?”

Morgan had to shake her head to stop from staring and to cover her anger. Cassie should not have been able to lose that weight. Ever. No recipient can. It is part of the magic. A dark thought crossed Morgan's mind, but she knew she needed to play it cool.

“You look fabulous, Cass! That's definitely news. Here, come sit down and chat. I ain't seen you in forever, girlfriend.”

Cassie bounded over and sat down next to the mountainous woman, the pair of them taking up the entire couch. “I know, I've been a huge flake these last few months, but Rhiannon said it was important to not miss gym days. So, how's your little snowflake doing in there? Bet you're ready to be done, eh momma?” she said with a laugh as she laid her hand on Morgan's imposing belly. A large static shock jumped from Morgan's belly to Cassie. “Oww,” she said.

Morgan laughed a little bit at Cassie's pain. “Serves you right for ditching me. I'm good, but I want to know more about you. How did you lose 40 plus pounds in 4 months?”

“Gawd, I know, right? Can't believe I got up to 260-something. I was massive. Anyway, I owe it all to Rhiannon,” she said as she took a swig from her water bottle.

“And who is she?” Morgan asked inquistively.

“Oh, that's right, I ain't done that yet. She's one of the higher-ups at the bank. Skinny thing, black hair that she keeps in a bun like all of the time. Kinda tall, very leggy. Anyway, met her a little after I joined and she got me on this,” she indicated the bottle, “and here I am. I was skeptical at first, but after the first few weeks, I started seeing results. Pants fit looser, bras fit better. Next thing I know, I'm digging out some clothes I ain't seen since the babies.”

Morgan looked at the bottle, then to her. “What is that stuff?”

“Oh, right. Life's Herb. Rhiannon makes weekly orders for us. Once I started losing with it, we started going to the gym. After that, I just didn't have time, what between the babies, Doug, Rhiannon, and my job. But, I knew I had to come see you, to show you me. To show you that you don't have to stay huge forever,” she said as she patted Morgan's knee. Another shock flew at her. “Damn static,” she said.

But Morgan knew better. It was opposing magical forces and Cassie was full of it. That Life's Herb stuff was potent. That only meant one thing: an opposing coven that followed the Spirit of Might were invading their area. There was a truce a while back that these two groups were supposed to adhere, pertaining specifically to where covens could operate freely. Those that followed the Spirit of Fertility got the Midwest (Illinois to Colorado and North Dakota to Oklahoma), the Southwest (Texas to Arizona), and the South (North Carolina to Missouri). The other group got everywhere else, with Alaska and Hawaii as neutral. And this was just the United States chapters.

Might and Fertility followers were once part of the same sect, before Avarice followers started turning Might against Fertility in an effort to make more money back around the 16th century. After that, it was open war on Fertility followers. It was not until the turn of the 20th century that Fertility and Might were able to coexist again, if only by being separated.

But they were here now, trying to arrest control. And they had started with Morgan's final test to become a user.

The magic worked on Cassie had not been Morgan's strongest. Morgan had still been an apprentice then. Now, she was a full-fledged user and having the pregnancy cap on her had contributed to leaps and bounds in Morgan's powers. This Rhiannon was also full-fledged user, Morgan could feel that.

Morgan smiled at Cassie again, this time with a plan in mind. “Bring her to my baby shower in 2 weeks. I want to meet this new influence. Maybe you have a point,” she said, adding emphasis by shaking her belly.

Cassie's bronze face lit up. “You won't regret it, girlfriend. Not one bit. Now, I've got to get to the gym, pounds won't lose themselves!” she said as she got up and headed for the door. However, not before Morgan laid a spell on Cassie. Every time she would finish a Life's Herb drink, she would gain 3 pounds. Let's see this Rhiannon bitch work around that. Nobody messes with my friend on my turf Morgan thought.

As soon as she left, Mama appeared at the door that connects their shops, with a cross look on her rotund face. Mama was a big woman of 353 pounds, her own recent gains very evident to Morgan. Mama's gut was hanging lower and was larger around. She was adorned in a blue shirt and a pair of elastic slacks that fit her well enough, with her black and gray hair tied up in a ponytail. “So, we have a problem it seems.”

Morgan nodded and remained seated. “Yup. What should we do? Alert our group? Try to contact their people, see if she's just off the reservation?”

“Morgan, you'll just have to learn this: always assume war with Might followers. And, no, neither group needs to be alerted to the situation. She's just one user, and trust me, you'd be able to tell if more had shown up. There'd be exercise places on every block if that were the case. She must think you're out here alone too. We can use that to our advantage.”

“Whatcha have in mind, Mama?” Morgan asked.

Mama's fat face broke into a sadistic grin.
Last edited by Toby on Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Want to have a story written by me? Send me a direct message and we'll discuss!
Toby

Re: Broadened (BBW (multi), WG)

Postby Toby » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:55 pm

The two weeks until Morgan's baby shower passed slowly for Morgan, as she shuffled from place to place. She started noting other people affected by Rhiannon's Might powers and knew if she was not stopped soon, Mama and Morgan were going to be forced out.

Finally, the day came. The party was to be held at Morgan's new place that she had gotten in preparation for Illyana: a small two bed, one bath with a very nice kitchen and dining room area. Morgan had made sure to have that as a fixture to the place.

Morgan did not have many friends coming to her baby shower; just Mama, Becky, Cassie, Rhiannon, and Mary-Lou Tune. Mary-Lou was one of the nurses under Dr. Prag that had genuinely befriended Morgan. While Morgan can honestly say she has never felt the need to use her powers on Mary-Lou, Morgan's presence every week had an effect on her.

Mama arrived early, considering how much work they needed to do to prepare for Rhiannon's arrival. They knew that the second Rhiannon saw Mama, she would know she had more than she could handle, so they had come up with a plan to hide Mama in plain sight.

The baby shower was to start at around 6 in the evening and only go a few hours, nothing more considering the small group. Morgan decided to sit out front so that her friends would know the house. She had gone with a new tropical sundress that would not hug her now 345 pound body so much.

The first to arrive was Becky. As she awkwardly removed herself from her beige 2002 Civic, Morgan noted with delight how receptive Becky's body had been with the last spurt of weight gain. She was decked out in a what used to be her largest white t-shirt and a pair of black leggings, both of which fit probably 25 to 30 pounds ago. The shirt cradled around her bulbous gut. Because of the way the shirt hugged her thicker lower half and its color, her barely C-cup breasts were not emphasized. The leggings were a second skin on Becky's wide hips and monstrous thighs, so much so that one could almost make out the color of her white panties and the start of dimples over her knees. Her hips jutted out from her body by a full two inches of adipose. Her bottom-heavy body jiggled no matter what Becky did and the waddle she had adopted did nothing to slow that down. She waved a fleshy arm at Morgan as she lumbered up the driveway and tried to straighten out her frizzy red hair.

“Hey, girlie. I'm first, I guess?” she asked a little meekly, her hands clasped over her big belly. The last gain had completely reversed Becky's attitude into a fat introvert that had always been chubby and been a friend of Cassie and Morgan in high school.

“Just Mama is in there. Go on in, she needs to prep you.”

“Oh... umm... okay. Right, your gift. Just a sec,” she said as she tried to quickly scurry back to her car. This gave Morgan a much better view of the 272 pound woman's two and a half foot wide ass, with its clearly visible panty lines and the dimples that ran down her thighs. Her derriere had still maintained its perkiness, but Morgan surmised that with more weight it would start to droop and meld with her thighs. Her shirt was bunched up over the shelf, drawing all the more attention to the jiggling mass. Morgan had to stifle a laugh. With the white and the black, she looked a little like an orca. Finally, red-faced and breathing heavily, she had her gift box and went inside.

As soon as she disappeared in was when Mary-Lou pulled up riding shotgun in her husband's silver 2010 Silverado. They shared a kiss and she hopped out of the passenger seat with her gift, a sparkly bag stuffed with tissue paper. She was still in her nursing scrubs, a pale green color that shaped to her 167 pound body a little too well. When Morgan and Mary-Lou first met, she was a brand new nurse at the clinic that weighed in at 124 pounds. She and her husband Richard had just moved to Woodward for as an extension of his contracting business from Texas. She and Morgan became fast friends and started having a lunch every week. While that alone would never be enough to cause a 43 pound gain, Morgan's pregnant aura would add a random small amount of weight to Mary-Lou for every hour they spent together. She gave a loud “HOWDY!” and came up the driveway, her blonde ponytail bouncing with her chest.

And it was a very impressive chest. Mary-Lou was destined to be a very well-endowed woman, for she was already packing D's, though the rest of her had picked up its own share as well. Her 5'9” stature helped distribute the weight around, but she had a little potbelly in the making and her hips had widened enough to warrant at least a dress size up to her wardrobe.

“Hey, Mary-Lou. So glad you could make it. Hop on in there, Mama needs to prep you for the evening. I'm goin' to wait here until Cass arrives. She's terrible with directions,” Morgan said as she and Mary-Lou exchanged hugs.

“Well, Ah'mma just so excited ta be here. Thank you so much for invitin' me. Prep me for what?” Mary-Lou asked, her thick Texan drawl extremely evident.

Morgan smiled. “You'll see. Oh, and make Becky feel welcome. She's shy and whatnot.” Mary-Lou shrugged and went on in.

It took another 10 minutes before Cassie's cherry red 2008 Charger pulled up in front of thee house. Morgan waited with anticipation to see how well her spell had worked, so much so that she almost forgot to breathe. She smiled with delight when she finally caught sight of her bestie.

Cassie rounded the back of the car with her gift so much rounder than when she had left Morgan's shop two weeks ago. Her face had returned to its bronze, Cherubic likeness. She was wearing one of her old maternal dresses, probably cause it was the largest item in her closet. It was a vibrant, electric blue color with a deep neckline and an empire waist, to give more room for her belly and to show off her breasts. Cassie was always large chested, but now she desperately needed a new bra. The dress could not hide the amount of bulging tit-flesh that yearned to be released. The dress was about the right size for her broad hips, though not so large that she was would be swimming in it. Stopping a second to readjust her 40DD bra, the now 277 pound woman waddled her way up the driveway with her matching flip-flops smacking loudly.

The woman who got of passenger side had to be Rhiannon. She was everything Morgan figured she would look like. Standing about 5'8”, leggy and very much in shape, the 27 year old bank auditor scanned the area around her with her dark blue eyes. Morgan knew what she was looking for: she sensed a trap. Morgan had shielded her house very well from giving off her natural energies. She did not want to draw attention to herself by having her female neighbors blow up overnight.

She was dressed like she had just gotten out of an executive's board meeting; a dark blue pantsuit with a white button-up blouse with black 2” heels and her black hair tied up in a perfect bun. Which knowing Might followers, she probably had. That was what drove their power; the conquering of things and people and to inspire others to do the same in their lives. Users could see other user's auras, which allowed them to quickly identify each other. Her aura was a blood red color, signaling her tense state and her spirit. Might followers typically had red or orange colors, whereas Fertility followers were typically in the greens. Morgan smiled gleefully as the two walked up, the pair of them in total contrast to the other. One a monument to poise and power, the other a waddling example of good health and life. Morgan understood that Might followers were not evil, in fact many did great works for the people around them. But this bitch decided to try to take me down, to push me out of my home Morgan thought.

Cassie puffed up to Morgan and helped the young mother-to-be stand before giving her a hug, their gargantuan bellies interfering with a proper hug.

“Hey, girlfriend. Sorry I'm late, was having issues finding something to wear,” Cassie said with a laugh. Pulling away, she gestured to herself. “As you can see, my diet failed me so hard. Gained it all back and then some. Anyway, this is Rhiannon Williams. Rhiannon , this is Morgan LaFayette, my best friend for who knows how long.” Another giggle escaped the fat mother's mouth as she and Morgan bumped fleshy hips.

Rhiannon smiled coldly at Morgan, giving little away on her fair face. “Morgan, the friend you are always talking about, yes. Well, it is a pleasure to here at your fine establishment,” she said in faint British accent. Morgan extended her hand first, to which Rhiannon just looked at it. Cassie's face showed some confusion when Rhiannon did not readily take Morgan's hand. After a few awkward seconds, Rhiannon said, “Cassandra, do you mind if the host and I spoke for a length in private?”

Cassie cast a doubtful look towards Morgan and she nodded back. Cassie grabbed her gift bag and headed in, leaving the two enemies alone.

There was a cold silence between the two of them, each of them studying the other. Becky's cold blue eyes took in every one of Morgan's bulges. She finally smirked and said, “So, you are the witch for this area of the state. Well, you should not get too cozy here in this dismal place. You do not have the magic to beat me. After all, I was able to turn your friend fairly easily.”

Morgan kept a cool look on her face and responded, “If my magic is so weak, why ain't you changed her back again? Start feeding her thoughts of grandeur and whatnot?”

“So we can keep fighting? No, I used her to draw you out. Once you are out of the picture, I will turn her into one of my personal success stories. Cassandra Perez will go from dangerously overweight housewife and mother to some skinny, high ranking official. I will do this in two years. With her as my backing, I will start to bring other followers here.” She leaned into Morgan's face and said, “We will take the Midwest from you, bit by bit. Then the Southwest. Then the South. Until you and your fat club have no where else to run.” She smiled coldly, like an alligator that had just picked its meal.

Morgan was not to be scared by this woman, though. “You intend to reignite the war between us? By yourself?”

“Of course, by myself. I will become the greatest follower of Might, spoken about for generations. And you... you might be a footnote as the first witch I humbled. Even with your wild, pregnancy-enhanced aura, your magic will not be enough. As you can see, my aura is on the defense. Nothing you do will get through it. I will outlast every attack you throw at me. So, good luck.”

Morgan finally smiled back at her. “Then come on in, said the spider to the fly,” and opened the door for the skinny woman. Rhiannon smirked again and lofted herself through the door.

Inside was a medium sized living room. All of the walls were an eggshell white color. Going around to the left was a navy loveseat with an ebony end table and the north wall. Perpendicular to the end table was a matching couch that was a little smashed up against the pony wall that separated the living room and the dining room. In the center of the room was a large ebony coffee table. Across from the couch was the entertainment center and the hallway that led to the back. In the dining room, there was a large wooden table surrounded by four chairs. Both the kitchen table and the end table were covered in trays and platters that held all kinds of sugary treats; cookies, small pies, and cupcakes of all kinds of flavors. On the coffee table were Morgan's gifts.

As soon as Rhiannon entered the room, she noticed that the entire room had a moderate green haze about it. Morgan had saturated the very air with her fertile magic. Rhiannon smirked at Morgan's attack strategy, if one dared even call it that. She then noted the two large women seated on the loveseat.

It was Mary-Lou and Becky. Mary-Lou, who was seated closer to the door, was talking very adamantly about something that happened at the hospital while Becky's frizzy head merely nodded along. They were wearing pale pink t-shirts over their other clothes that read “Morgan's Baby Shower 2014.” These shirts were very tight across their pregnant bellies. If Rhiannon had to guess, the blonde was getting late into her third trimester while the frizzy one was probably in her second. Both women also had medium-sized plates in what was left of their laps, loaded with sugary foods. Well, were probably loaded. Both plates were under half empty.

That is when Cassie emerged from the back wearing the same shirt and supporting her own massive pregnant belly. She had opted to wear the false belly under her dress, since it was a maternal dress. Cassie had then thrown the party shirt over everything. She did not look as late as the blonde, about 7-7 ½ months. “Oh, don't we look just adorable?” Cassie asked Rhiannon as she bumped her with her belly. “These fake bellies really feel like the real deal. Trust me, ladies,” she said as she laughed. “Oh, you should see Mama in the back and get one. It's the party theme, to feel for an evening how Morgan feels. Oh, right, let me introduce you to Mary-Lou, she's one of Morgan's new friends, and Becky, one of our high school crowd. It's a real shame Megs couldn't make it,” as Cassie gestured respectively to the two on the loveseat. “Ladies, this is my friend from work, Rhiannon. She tried to help me lose some weight. Now, go get your belly, girlie,” as she tried to steer Rhiannon to the back.

“Cassandra, I think I will pass. As you can see, I am wearing a suit and will not wear a sympathy belly over it,” Rhiannon said rather coolly and maybe a tad harsh. Cassie's smile faltered a bit, but she rebounded quickly.

“Okay, Rhiannon. Whatever you want. HEY! MAMA! YOU CAN COME OUT! SHE AIN'T WEARING ONE! By the by, everyone calls Morgan's mom Mama. She'll insist on it.”

A few seconds later, Mama came out of the back, but she was radically different. She had lost a lot of weight and down to 128 pounds. Now, none of the women that knew her previously knew anything was different and to Rhiannon she did not appear as a magic user. Mama was wearing a loose house dress. She also looked older, closer to her perceived age of 54. Her gray streaks were more prominent in her black hair.

Mama came right up to Rhiannon and said, “Now, ya sure ya don't wan' one?” Because of her age and angular features, she looked ghastly because of the way the skin pulled at her cheeks and the wrinkles around her eyes. Rhiannon unconsciously took a step back from the hag-like woman's invasion of her personal space. Might follower or not, Mama was not very flattering.

“Yes, ma'am. I am very sure.”

“Now, don't go ma'am-in' me, young missy. I is Mama and soon-to-be Grand-Mama. Ya understood?” Mama looked at her intensively.

Rhiannon did her best apologetic smile. “Of course, Mama. Pardon me.”

“Rightly so. Now, grab a space on there couch and let me serve ya. Ya's likely to blow away, ya string bean.” Mama then steered the business woman to a spot, pushed her down, and left to get her plate.

Cassie joined Rhiannon on the couch as soon as Mama left, quietly giggling to herself as she lowered herself down. “She does this to everybody, so don't take no offense. She used to be plumper, but her health is... you know? So, I would just a let the little old lady be happy that her daughter is having a baby. Okay?” Cassie put her hand down on Rhiannon's shoulder, only to be shocked for her trouble. “Mutha... damn static!”

Rhiannon's cobalt eyes merely stared at her as she started trying to think of what Morgan was up to. Just then, Morgan came out of the kitchen with her own plate of goodies. She had headed that way when she came in to get some snacks and Mama was chastising her. “Girl, ya is preggers. Now, sit yur ass down and let me serve ya and yur friends.” In her hands were two more plates that were for Rhiannon and Cassie. Those were practically shoved into their hands, not that Cassie protested. Cassie had to scoot over a bit to let the even bigger Morgan sit down at the end so that she was between those on the loveseat and the couch. Morgan plopped down and Rhiannon could hear the springs in the couch groan.

“Okay, now that I'm properly settled, should I open presents first or should we play some games?”

“Oh, presents first, dearie. Don't insult yur guests,” Mama chided from the kitchen. “Besides, not all o' the foods ready for the games. I'z gotta full-sized cake in the oven.” Pavlov would be proud as the four large women all raised their heads at the same time to take in a whiff.

“Oh, Mama's cake... you haven't lived until you had a piece,” Cassie said to Rhiannon. She heard Becky lick her lips and Mary-Lou patted her false belly expectantly.

Morgan started with Cassie's present. It was a big paper bag, so Morgan set it on the ground and pulled out its contents. Under the tissue paper was lots of baby girl clothes. They were of various sizes, but lots of pastel pinks. “When I first found out I was pregnant, you know, with the boys, Doug bought that bag of clothes at a garage sale for dirt cheap. Turns out we were a bit premature with the guess work,” Cassie said around a mouthful of chocolate chip. “Figured they would do you better than me.”

Morgan scooped the clothes back into the bag and leaned left to hug the fat Mexican mother. “They are fantastic. Thanks, bestie.”

Morgan then grabbed Mary-Lou's gift. Mary-Lou's robin-egg blue eyes lit up and she almost choked on her piece of cupcake in her excitement. “coff-coff... Well, damn. That's just lady-like of me. Anyway, you're goin' ta love this gift.” Morgan pulled the tissue paper away to reveal a gift card on of some satin material. Morgan pulled out the gift card first. The card read “Bessie's Spa Retreat.” Morgan looked to Mary-Lou expectantly. “You tell me a weekend, two weeks in advance, and you and Ah will get to take a girls' weekend away from the baby. All expenses paid. It's a beautiful place down in New Mexico. You'll just love it,” Mary-Lou enthusiastically said.

Then Morgan pulled out the lace material. It turned out to be a very sexy purple satin bra and matching pair of panties, neither of which would have fit Morgan. Mary-Lou's face turned beet red and she tried to snatch the items back, but her new false belly interfered and she just flailed wildly. “That rat bastard! I'mma goin' to beat his dumb red-neck ass into next week!” she puffed out. The other large women could not contain themselves and were laughing their collective butts off. Even Rhiannon found the situation amusing and allowed herself a genuinely small grin. Finally calm, Mary-Lou put a hand to her false belly and said, “Jesus Christ, this thang presses into your lungs. And on your bladder. Excuse me, ladies. Don't go opening more presents without me!” as she struggled up on to her feet. This caused even more laughter. Mary-Lou stuck out her tongue and then waddled to the bathroom.

The remaining plus-sized gals kept snickering to each other, but the sound of laughter was quickly replaced by the sound of snacking as Mama refilled their plates. Rhiannon had not touched her's, for she just knew that Morgan had infused them with fertility magic. Problem was, because the room was still moderately saturated in fertility magic, Rhiannon could not tell. However, the act of not eating the food provided earned her a stern look from Mama.

“Iz there somethin' wrong wit' yur food, dearie?” Mama asked. The others avoided eye contact with Rhiannon or Mama, instead keeping to their own plates and talking about the other friends that had not made it.

“No, Mama. I am sure they are divine. I just had a very large, very late lunch. It was practically dinner, in all honesty. I will partake when I am hungry, I assure you,” she said in her most calm manner.

Mama just looked at her, a slightly confused look on her face. “What's it wit' you and them big words? Can't you just speak plain English?”

That is when Morgan interjected. “She'll eat when she's hungry, Mama. That's what she said.” Rhiannon gestured to Morgan, conveying with body language that Mama should listen to Morgan and tried another apologetic smile. Mama just threw up her hands and went back to the kitchen. Finally, they heard the sound of running water and Mary-Lou joined them again.

“Ah'mma goin' ta need a new pair of scrubs soon again. This pretendin' ta be preggo is affectin' my waistline. Good thang this only pretend,” she said as she stuffed another cupcake into her mouth.

Finally, Morgan picked up Becky's box. It was a small, square cardboard box, nothing really fancy about it. It was held shut with a couple small pieces of packing tape. A couple of slices later and Morgan revealed a small stack of CD's. Becky's voice conveyed her anxiousness. So did the rate at which her plate emptied. “They're...umm... they're CD's of famous physicists talk... I mean speaking about their...umm... God, I'm such a nerd. I heard that, you know, babies... are very responsive to new material, that they're like knowledge...umm... sponges. Especially so, you know, before...” she gestured to Morgan's pregnant belly, “and I really suck at buying for baby showers.”

Morgan leaned over as far right as she could and tried to hug her. Becky had shift forward, but her belly kept her from moving like she had wanted as well. It ended in the two of them just holding hands for a moment. “They're perfect. You chose very well. Now, she can be well-dressed and smart.” Becky's eyes moistened and she excused herself from the living room into the bathroom. Morgan motioned for Cassie to follow, so the very large Mexican struggled into a standing position and followed her.

Mary-Lou then took this opportunity to get up and take Cassie's old spot to start conversing with Rhiannon. Mary-Lou was a big (and getting bigger) extrovert and had been a little perturbed at Rhiannon's stick-in-the-mud attitude. In her mind, a person just does not show up to a baby shower and not participate. Rhiannon eyed the big blonde coolly.

“So, whatcha do for a livin', Annie?” Mary-Lou asked as she bit into a sugar cookie.

“I am a bank auditor for Heartland Bank and, no, I am not from here. The bank president sent me out here to oversee the numbers. It was supposed to be a short job, being that I was assigned out here in January. But, the bank's numbers were not the best, so I am to stay here until everything is sorted out. It will probably take another six to eight months.” That last bit was a veiled message to Morgan, but given casually so as to not let Mary-Lou in on their secret projects.

Mary-Lou continued on. “So, have you enjoyed it out here? Ah know Ah was when Ah got here. City life just wasn't for me, you know. And boy howdy, has this place grown on me,” she laughed as she placed a hand on her false belly. “Ah was such a skinny thang when Ah got here. Dick's been a sweetheart though. And if he could see me now...” another sugar cookie disappeared and she let out a little giggle.

“This place, yes, I suppose so. I am thinking of staying here after the job is done, start in on some local politics.” Another threat.

Mary-Lou's eyes went wide and she turned to Morgan in a very excited manner. “You hear that? Our little Annie, going into politics.” That is when Rhiannon leaned forward toward Mary-Lou, well into her personal bubble, inches from her face.

“If it is all the same to you, please use the name I was introduced to you as. Mary-Lou,” Rhiannon said very coldly.

Mary-Lou's response was to put her last cookie in her mouth and nodded. Rhiannon leaned back, arrogance written on her face plain as day. Gulping, Mary-Lou was about to speak again when Cassie and Becky returned. Becky's face looked blotchy and red, like she had been crying heavily for awhile. They took seats on the loveseat and filled it from armrest to armrest.

Morgan clapped her hands and called out, “Hey, Mama! Cake done yet? We are ready to start our game.”

Mama appeared just then with a large two-tiered cake, coated in layer of strawberry frosting with vanilla swirls. “Jus' put the las touches on it, dearie,” she said. She looked like she could barely carry the cake with both arms, much less one. Secured under her other arm was a red box that read “Apples to Apples.”

Morgan readjusted herself into a more comfortable sitting position and took the game from Mama so she could start setting up. “So, the rules of the game are very simple. We each get 7 cards as a hand. One of us reads a green card and we play an appropriate, or not, red card. The reader mixes them up and reads them off. The one they like the best gets the green card. Everyone draws back up to 7. Cassie and I once played this game where the loser had to eat something off their plate, so we're going to implement that rule. All losers have to fully finish an item on their plate before reading the next green card. Rhiannon, you're playing too, otherwise it ain't as fun,” Morgan said, pointedly. “Sound good to everyone?” Everyone gave a readily yes, though Rhiannon's was less so. It was about then that she felt the slightest twinge of a headache, but she pushed it back.

They started playing at 6:50. Mama kept their plates full, while also taking pictures, and the ladies managed to keep eating; especially when Mary-Lou lost for 13 green cards straight. Even Rhiannon started having fun, much to her chagrin. It helped she was winning a lot, so she did not have to eat much. However, around 8 pm, she could not hold back her displeasure with her headache and said something about it. Mama was quick on it and brought her to the bathroom.

“Thanks, Mama. It is just a tension headache,” she muttered as she rubbed her temples. In reality, she knew it was cause of her powers. She starting to run low. Users can not go forever and she was starting to hit her limits. She had maybe two or three hours tops before she absolutely needed a recharge back home with her idol. All users had an idol that was imbued with the divine essence of the spirit in question. The question was why was she running low on magic?

Mama handed her the bottle of aspirin and headed for the door. But, instead of going through the door, Mama closed it and placed herself between the Brit and the door. Rhiannon took a defensive stance. “What is this?” she asked, her cold eyes flaring.

A knowing smile crept across Mama's thin face. “I know why you have a headache, dearie. And now that you finally ate something...” Mama's eyes closed and she held up her right hand as if she were holding a ball. That is when the green haze started to thin out until all of it was condensed into Mama's hand. Then, Mama hurled the ball right into Rhiannon's face before she could block it and it went right through her defenses, down her throat, to her stomach. Surprised and angry, Rhiannon's hands flew to her abdomen, where she tried to use her magic to lift it out, but to no avail. It was just too much.

“Wha...what have you done to me?!?!” Rhiannon shierked. “How did you get past my defenses? And why could I not see your aura?!?”

Mama casually relaxed. “One question at a time. I think by answering your first question, I'll get all of them. We knew you could handle Morgan, even as she is now. We also knew you hadn't done your research, otherwise you would have known there were two fertility followers. So, we used that to our advantage. I was much larger, so we took all the weight I could afford and gave it to Morgan. That made her aura so big that by being in such a close proximity to her, you'd never see me. Next, we enchanted those false bellies to take the food, convert it into fertility magic, then give it off. In short creating temporary emissaries of fertility. So, while you thought you were only defending yourself from one user, you were in fact defending yourself from one user and three emissaries. This was an old and often used tactic by us in the olden days. You were bound to crack and, at that moment, I was gonna shove as much fertility magic as I could down your throat. And I succeeded too. You got your war, just not the one you probably wanted.”

All during Mama's speech, Rhiannon was starting to feel the fertility magic expanding within her, filling out her body. It felt like little ripples beneath her own powers. Defeated, Rhiannon hung her head. “Okay, okay. You win. Take this... thing out of me and I will leave. Set up somewhere else,” she said.

Mama laughed. “You, the big, bad Might follower, asking for forgiveness? For mercy? When you were willing to reignite a war, cast us out of our homes, and be glad you had done so?” Mama pressed her face right into Rhiannon's. “I will not lift a finger to help you. Your only saving grace is if you get home before you start to change, you might be able to stave off most of the weight. Might being the key word.” She laughed again and then left the bathroom.

Rhiannon wanted to strangle the old woman, but she was having to concentrate on the ripples. She could already feel the magic changing her hair. Her bun was becoming increasingly tight and uncomfortable. Finally, she let it down and was shocked at the difference. Her hair was longer and thicker, but it also had a fantastic sheen. She found herself smiling and a cute little giggle escaped from her lips. Clamping a hand over her mouth, she left the bathroom to get Cassie to take her home immediately.

However, the three temporary emissaries were still giving off huge amounts of fertility magic and Rhiannon lost all of her senses. The large amount of fertility magic she had within her was absorbing even more. She felt alive and carefree. Instead of rushing to Cassie, she calmly joined the plus-sized gals back on the couch.

Mary-Lou was the first to notice. “Well, look who finally let their hair down. And she's smilin'. Ladies, we have a new gal here,” she laughed. Even more surprisingly, Rhiannon laughed along with her. As time wore on, the game became less and less of the main activity. Instead, they sat around chatting about their pasts, guys, and other girl talk. Becky talked about changing majors to family development, claiming that the guys down in engineering were just becoming cruel assholes. Cassie showed off pictures of her “three main men;” Doug, George, and Nicholas. Mary-Lou talked about how much of a bitch Dr. Prag was to her more overweight patients. And they ate a lot. Finally, 9:30 rolled around and it was time to bid adieu.

Mama had them all stand and line up for one more picture, turning each of the girls to show their profiles off. When Rhiannon stood, she noted how strained the waistband of her tailored pants felt and tried to pay it no mind. She looked ridiculous next to the other gals, so Mama placed her behind the line. Morgan and Cassie took center, turning so their bellies could face each other. Next to Morgan was Becky and next to Cassie was Mary-Lou, each turned toward a person and leaning in as much as possible. All four of the plus-sized women radiated beauty, so much so that Rhiannon started to feel a little jealous of them.

After the picture, Mama took the three fake pregnant women back to remove their bellies. First one to come back was Mary-Lou, carrying her party shirt. If Rhiannon was in any mindset to pay attention, she would have noticed that the blonde had come out heavier than when she went in. The now 188 pound woman was packing a superb set of DD's, a full potbelly, and a slightly wider set of hips and ass. Her scrubs were an extremely tight fit, so much so she needed to let her belly hang out over the waistband. Breathing slowly, she said to Morgan, “You know how ta throw a party. And if Ah thought my scrubs didn't fit before, they definitely don't now. Here's hoping that lingerie fits me, cause Ah intend ta use it tanight. Work off some those pesky calories,” she said as she scooped up the lingerie. Morgan quickly enchanted them to fit the buxom blonde. Then Mary-Lou's cell phone rang and she was out the door, but not before taking a to-go plate of goodies. “For later,” she said. A lustier look could not have been made with neon signs.

After her, Cassie came out. Her maternal dress was now a snugger fit all over her body, from her inflated breasts to her jiggly ass. The slope of her belly was more prominent, though not as much as when she had been pregnant or with the false belly. The seams around her armpits looked to be in danger of bursting from the new E-cup breasts. The 289 pound Mexican tried to fidget with her bra, only to give up. Looking around, she asked, “Where's Mary-Lou?”

“Her ride arrived,” Morgan said as she handed her a to-go plate as well. “Going to wait to say good-bye to Becky?”

“Of course. Poor Becky, she must be so lonely,” Cassie said. “I know what's going to happen tonight for me. Doug ain't goin' to know what hit him, but Becky... She's going to go home and kill a gallon of rocky road or somethin'. We need to set her up with some guy.”

Morgan shrugged. “You heard her, she tries down there at that pretentious university. Becky's a very sweet girl, she'll meet the right guy. Maybe after she changes majors, you know?” At that moment, Becky waddled down the hall. She was now only wearing her party tee and an older pair of Morgan's pale purple sweats that Morgan had cut into shorts. Bundled in her hands were the remains of her former outfit. The shirt was loose up top around her C-cups, but tight across her belly and hips. Her belly hung low and was very bulbous, to the point that she could be mistaken for being several months pregnant.

The shorts Becky was wearing had not been seen by Morgan since before getting pregnant. Back then, they had been a proper fit on her. But Morgan was built like an hourglass, not a pear. On Becky, she looked like an inflated Hooter's girl. They were very tight across her absurdly wide hips and did not meet the hemline of the shirt, leaving a good slice of pale white flesh exposed. The shorts were skintight down through her upper thighs, due to the elephantine nature of them and what little flesh they in fact covered. Large dimples were on display around her knees and stretch marks up the sides of her thighs. She stopped in the hall entrance and her hips had about a half inch of clearance on either side. Glancing at it, she said, “I'm so wide these days. If I don't get this under control, doors are going to become a problem for me. And I wonder why guys won't date me...” Sighing, the now 291 pound woman took the to-go plate from Morgan, awkwardly hugged her and Cassie good-bye, and turned to leave. Her butt was so big the shorts barely covered her ass. Even looking carefully, the distinction between thigh and butt had disappeared. Then, she was gone, leaving only Cassie and Rhiannon left.

During all of this, Rhiannon had been in her mind, trying to keep control of her body. In so doing, she was letting the fertile magic run control over her more baser functions. Like eating. She had munched through a plate of goodies already and was about to go for seconds when Cassie interrupted her.

“Ready to go, boss? Grab what you want to take and we'll get on outta here,” she said, a smile on her face. She had touched Rhiannon's shoulder, but no spark had jumped between them, which alerted Rhiannon to the real danger she was now in. She quickly loaded up a plate and cordially excused herself from the fertility house. Cassie hugged Morgan, grabbed the reminder of the cake, and the two women left.

Morgan waddled over to the sofa and plopped down as easily as possible on it. She had relief written all over her fat face as she soothed her pregnant belly. Mama came up and joined her on the couch, placing a little plate within reach.

“So, why did Becky gain so much?” Morgan asked as she took a chocolate chip cookie.

“Cause she doesn't have a husband. Cassie and Mary-Lou are married, so the blowback from not being emissaries anymore upped their sexual drive as well as added some weight. Tonight will be very good for them. They'll be having new additions in 9 months, of that we can be certain. And Cassie was right about Becky, on both counts. Well, one and a half. We should hook her up with someone, but she is gonna kill way more than a mere gallon of ice cream tonight,” Mama chortled. Morgan snickered as well, imagining the fat soon-to-be family developer plowing through ice cream by the gallon.

“And Rhiannon? I saw that you resolved that. Does she know the full extent of her eventual transformation?”

“Nope, not a bit. Don't be surprised when she comes to you tomorrow, beggin' to be released from us. All of her ideas of grandeur are about to come back on her waistline, tenfold.”

Morgan laughed. “Gave her your shape, didja?”

Mama just smiled and ate a sugar cookie.
Toby

Re: Broadened (BBW (multi), WG)

Postby Toby » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:56 pm

Meanwhile, the car ride back to Rhiannon's place felt like forever to Rhiannon. She was running dangerously low on power now and she could feel parts of her body start to inflate. She would push it back down, but it was getting harder. Looking out the window, she could have yelled for joy at seeing the street her apartment was on. But she maintained as much composure as she could and, once Cassie stopped the car, bid her farewell. Cassie then sped off to continue her night with Doug.

Brushing a stray strand of long black hair out of her face, Rhiannon opened the door to her ground floor apartment and rushed back into her room to find her idol, casting off the suit jacket unceremoniously on the small couch. In her closet was a little cupboard that contained a statue of Might. In her case, she had enchanted an 8” statue of Xena to be her conduit between the Spirit and herself.

Except, there was not a statue. Instead, a little note and a wedding ring were left in its place. The ring was a simple white gold band with a good sized square cut diamond on it. With trembling fingers, Rhiannon picked up the note and read it.

Dear Annie,
Did you really think I would go through all of the trouble to trap you, just so you could escape?
Love, your new friend, Morgan

Despair coursed through Rhiannon's body as her knees hit the floor, unconsciously slipping the ring on to her left ring finger. That statue was the only thing that could save her before... That's when she felt the first real wave push against what was left of her magic. Before she could do anything, she felt her ass burst through her tailored pants. It tore right down the seams, surging with 55 pounds of adipose. She looked ridiculous, this massive bubble butt attached to her slim frame. Reaching down with her hands, she literally pushed back against it. First, it stopped, then started to recede.

Only it was not receding; it was moving. It wrapped around her hips, down her thighs, adding inches and busting seams all over her lower body. Every time she tried to stop its advancement, the fat would move to somewhere else. Desperate to move the weight around, she tried again. Her efforts only succeeded in bursting the button on her ruined pants as the fat moved around to create a small belly. She could feel the strain from her blouse. In seconds, she was a skinny version of Becky; a big butt and bulging belly with wide hips and flabby thighs. Standing took more effort than she was used to, now that she weighed 174 pounds. She did note that not all of what she was gaining was fat, for there was some muscle under all of the adipose. However, that did little to comfort the growing woman.

With tears in her blue eyes, she tore off the rest of the pants and removed her sensible black panties. Well, she tried to remove them. Her hips and thighs had gotten so big that she actually could not get them down. Exasperated, she rushed to the bathroom to find a pair of scissors. The feeling of her enlarged thighs brushing against each other pissed her off a lot and terrified her even more.

A couple quick snips later and she was standing in her small bathroom, naked and fat from the waist down. Waist up and she looked like her old self, although she did note that everything seemed to be coated in a thin layer of fat. Taking stock of the damage, she also acknowledged the fact that the gain did not seem as bad as Mama had made it sound. I could lose this she thought.

Just as she was about to breath a sigh of relief, she felt another, larger wave coming. Horror in her eyes, she mentally braced against it. Looking in the mirror, her face was blowing up to gigantic proportions. Her cheeks blew up and then down as more fat piled into her face as they became massive jowls that hung down to her tiny chest; her neck obscured by thick rings of fat. She shoved back with damn near everything she had. It worked, leaving her a much more normal-looking fat face. Her formerly angular face was now triple-chinned and fully cheeked.

However, her top exploded as her shoulders, upper arms and breasts destroyed the blouse and the bra. Her shoulders and upper arms split the seams on her blouse. Buttons popped off and straps snapped as her breasts climbed cup sizes, finally landing in the EE-cup range. Further down, her belly landed with a loud smack on her sink counter as it surged forward. The cool tile of the counter felt wonderful against her inflating underbelly. If she were to look down, she would just be able to see it past her now quite impressive cleavage. Two large rolls lined the remnants of her waist as fatty tissue continued to cocoon her hips and be pumped into her ass. Her thighs grew so much that she had to widen her stance, dropping her overall height just a tad. There were small dimples over her knees, but she still had well-defined calves.

Finally finished with the wave, Rhiannon took stock again of her 278 pound body. She was officially fat and she noticed immediately that she had balanced out, becoming a huge hourglass shape. While her belly drooped significantly, her waist was still defined enough to see. “I'm like a cross between that blonde and Cassie,” she said as she gave her impressive chest a heft with her hands. Even her hands and fingers were fat now. Letting her breasts fall back to their lower positions, she turned her head to look at her butt. Only she could not see it over her well-cushioned shoulder. Realizing her eyes were useless now, she started feeling her body.

As her hands felt their way down her fattened body, Rhiannon noticed a change within herself. She was starting to become turned on at size and weight of her body and, even more disturbingly to her, she had liked being fattened up. Without consciously acting on it, her touching had become more sensual and less explorative. Why should she be exploring? She has been fat since....

“NO!” she screamed and tried to run out of the bathroom. Instead, all she succeeded in doing is running her belly and fat left hip to slam into to the door frame. Bouncing off the door frame sent her and all of her mass sprawling to the right. Now on one foot, in pain and in a panic, Rhiannon fell into the hallway wall head first. The hit promptly knocked her out cold, leaving her as a crumpled fat mass in her bathroom doorway.

The smell of sweets, some cooked meats, and candles woke Rhiannon. Groggily, she opened her eyes to find that she had been moved into a bedroom she did not recognize and tucked in. Sitting straight up proved difficult with her new body, but she quickly adapted by scooting her rear back so as to lay her back against the headboard. She was on a much nicer, much larger bed than she had back in her tiny apartment. The sheets were nicer too, she noted as she let them bundle up around her belly. She was totally naked now, but for some reason that did not matter to her.

Looking about the dimly-lit room, she saw that the bedroom she was in was about a quarter of her entire apartment. The walls had a disarming shade of light blue tint to them and all of the visible wood was dark mahogany. Clockwise from her, the bed was in the center along a wall and equidistant from either of the left and right walls with plenty of space. A matching nightstand was on each of the bed. Along the right wall was a dresser and two large folding doors that probably lead to closets. Along the left wall were two big bay windows that were currently closed. The far wall from the bed had a door and two paintings on either side of it that she could not quite make out. She had also noted the picture frames on the dresser.

The last thing she really noticed was all of the food. Several catering trolleys were in the room, all currently covered. On each of the nightstands was a plate with a whole cake on it. The cakes were coated in white frosting with a large number 6 in blue frosting. Next to her fleshy hip was a red heart-shaped box, currently open and of which she had unconsciously eaten about five pieces of already. Fear shot through Rhiannon as she stopped herself from placing the sixth piece into her mouth, only for a more forceful energy make her continue the action.

But it was not an energy. A new personality was taking shape within Rhiannon. This new person was just as strong-willed as Rhiannon, but that is where the similarities ended. This gal was happy with the way her life had gone and tried to help make other people happy as well. She was jolly and downright whimsical about life and people. Rhiannon was becoming Annie, the helpful former auditor turned bank supervisor. Looking back on Annie's life, Rhiannon saw that she still had graduated from Oxford with her MBA. But, she had not been at the top of her class nor in the best physical shape at 257 pounds at the age of 24. Those two changes had caused her to miss the opportunity to become a Might follower. It took her almost a year to find a job, but, as fate would have it, the job she did find was to be working as an auditor for the Heartland Bank. The executives immediately sent the fat auditor out to the Midwest, where she ended up staying up to the present day. One would have thought that pounding pavement looking for a job would have shaved pounds off, but in actuality Rhiannon showed up to her first day of work weighing 278 pounds.

Looking further back, Rhiannon saw when she first started down the road to obesity. At the age of 17 during a rugby game, Rhiannon had witnessed a brutal accident on the girl to her left. As Annie, she was the girl on the left. She was hit and then stomped and body-slammed on by four players. The total damage had been a broken right collarbone, a broken right wrist, three broken ribs and a severely messed up right knee. The recovery had laid her up for several months and, while making a total recovery, had caused an initial gain of an ungodly 29 pounds. She started college weighing 149 pounds and several years of yo-yoing weight of down a bit (134), up way more (168), down a bit (155), then up even more (199).

While Rhiannon was going through her new memories, she stopped noticing things happening around her. Specifically, three things. The first thing was that she was not physically putting the little chocolates into her mouth, as they were being lifted and placed into her waiting mouth. The second thing was a massive depression in the space on the bed to her right. The third was that she was growing again, only much slower. The waves of pleasure were simultaneous with the wave of weight gain flowing through her.

Meanwhile, Rhiannon could see herself back then. She was nearing the end of her junior year in college at this point and she was standing in front of a full-length mirror. She was cradling her potbelly, asking herself how she had gotten so damn big. Naked, she started to poke and prod at her now 211 pound body. Slowly, the young woman's exploration turned sensual. She started getting turned on by her weight, the way her breasts felt as they laid on her belly, the way her thighs rubbed together, and the way her ass jiggled when she walked. She looked back into her reflection and smiled. After that day, Rhiannon started going by Annie more often. She let herself enjoy life and let her weight go as an issue. She became more of people-person and less obsessed with where she was in life. What mattered was doing good work.

Back in the present day, Annie's weight had climbed past the 300 pound mark. Her belly was starting to take the burnt of her new weight gain, as it was pushing the sheets down her thighs and starting to slip between them. Her thighs were also thickening up, so she had to widen the space between her thighs. Doing so brought her back to the here and now.

Rhiannon saw a large, naked black man laying on his side on her right and he was feeding her a slice of cake. She instantly recognized him as Robert Barbers, also known as Bobby. He was the head of the HR department for the bank. He weighed 343 pounds with a globular belly and a very fat face that was framed by large muttonchops. He had a fairer skin tone and his afro only wrapped around the sides of his head with a large bald patch through the center. When their eyes met, he smiled and said, “Where'd ya go, love?” His voice sounded like milk chocolate.

She smiled back. “Remembering when I gave up dieting and let myself live.” She patted her engorged belly, not even noticing she was bigger. “Never would have thought I'd enjoy this journey.” She then opened her mouth, indicating a desire for another piece. Bobby placed another large chunk of cake into her mouth. Bobby took his own bite and stared lovingly at her.

“I love that look ya git on yur face when ya eat,” he said. She smiled back at him, her cheeks bulging with cake and fat. He held her hand. “I love ya.”

She swallowed the cake bite. “I love you too.” Patting herself again, she realized she needed to adjust her ever-growing body again. Her belly needed more space in her lap and one of the sheets had gotten caught up in the space between her thighs and belly. She was becoming more and more apple-shaped, but that was not the only area to receive more weight. Her ass was growing beneath her, widening along with her hips. Her breasts were also resting a little more on her belly and were fuller. Going up a cup size again would do that. Giving the 333 pound body a quick shake, she said, “If you keep cooking like this, I'm going to catch up to you.”

Bobby chuckled. “Thought that's why we got married finally, cause ya had caught up. I mean, if not, why are we celebrating our sixth month anniversary? Don't ya remember?”

That is when another memory passed through her mind. It was her wedding, six months ago to the day. She was standing in front a full-length mirror again, but she was not naked. She was wearing a beautiful white gown with her long black hair simply braided back. The straps were digging into her fleshy shoulders and left her flabby upper arms on display. The flesh was hanging over her elbows and led down to fat arms and hands. The dress was a perfect fit across her 46FF chest, but was rather tight across her belly and her hips. She giggled as she reminded herself as a giant marsh-mellow. Getting married just after Thanksgiving would do that she thought as she rubbed her gut thoughtfully. Just thinking about the feast of that night with Bobby made her mouth water and her womanhood warm under her belly hang.

She was just putting on the final touches on her fat face when Cassie bounded in. She looked radiant in her teal bridesmaid's dress. “Hey, you. Ready for the best walk of your life?” she asked.

Annie turned to her and smiled. “Well, it'll be more of a waddle, but yes, I am.”

The ceremony was beautiful. They got married in Bobby's church with his brother officiated. Bobby looked exceptionally handsome in his tux. Annie particularly liked the way it hugged his belly. It was a quick wedding, but the reception was not. A buffet of food and drink lined one side of the party room that church had. Everybody knew what the foundation of their love was, so there was no need for the groom or the bride to ignore their appetites. Admittedly, Bobby spent a good portion of their time feeding his lovely wife. As for Annie, she slightly regretted gaining so much weight after the last dress fitting, but only slightly just because it was going to limit her food intake. She loved the feeling of her taut belly straining against the lightweight material.

A belch erupted from Annie's mouth, bringing her mind back to the present. Somehow, she had managed to fit five of the six meals that Bobby had cooked up into her stomach. Even more importantly, she noticed her own growth for the first time since waking up in this reality.

The first items that caught her eye were her breasts. Massive and heavy, her now GG cups laid off to either side of her belly. Speaking of, she took a second to feel its mass with her plump hands. She was well and truly apple-shaped, with an enormous tri-fold belly that measured 61 inches around. This was the largest measurement on her body. The first fold supported her breasts, the second was taut and full of food, and the third spread over her lap and into the space between her thighs. It was so squishy and warm to her touch, she could not help but smile contently. In the six months since getting married, Bobby had been going above and beyond on his cooking abilities. Doing so had inflated her from her wedding day weight of 348 pounds to 398 pounds. She had loved every single second of it.

She finally felt like rolling over on to her side. The feeling of her food-laden belly sloshing over on to the mattress excited her more than she could say. Bobby was up and getting the last meal of the night, a full steak with mashed potatoes and green beans that all of which was smothered in gravy. However, for the first time since she started this transformation, she felt full and something else hungered for attention. She could feel the fertility magic working on a different part of her now.

“Bobby, baby, get over here and fuck me.”

Bobby turned to her, a puzzled expression on his face. “I thought ya wanted your last meal?”

Grunting, she said, “But there's something more you wanted and I want... No, I need to make you happy. Yes, you want a fat and wife, which you have in abundance,” she said as she patted her gut. “But, there's something, just one thing, you want more than that. You want to be a father. So, like I said, get over here and fuck me like you never have before. Impregnate me and make me a mother.”

Bobby slowly put the plate back down on the trolley, his member very obvious. “I was never able to say the way you say fuck. Have I told ya I love your accent?”

The next morning found Morgan in her favorite chair in the back of the shop. She was wearing another lightweight dress, this one a nice shade of light red. It hugged her pregnant body like a second skin, something Morgan was regretting in the coming heat. She could feel the Spirit of Fertility stirring after last night's triple release of massive amounts of fertility magic. The last time that happened, a woman in Los Angeles found the course of her life radically shifted. Morgan wondered who was going to become another recipient of the Spirit's attention.

It was about that time when a large woman with black hair wearing her own lightweight white dress that fit her properly waddled through the front door. Morgan smiled and slowly rose to meet her visitor.

“I weigh 398 pounds. I am married to Bobby Barbers. I have gained more weight than I have thought possible by a fertility user,” she said as she lumbered up to the counter, a stern expression on her face.

“Here to beg forgiveness? To be changed back? Cause I can tell you-”

Annie rose her hand to stop her, a small smile on her face. “No. I loved last night. I love being Mrs. Barbers. I really enjoyed the transformation,” she said as she placed her hands on her fat hips. “And I know we'll be having a new family member in January, which thrills me. I came to thank you.”

Morgan chuckled. “Really? Just like that, Rhiannon? Bygones and whatnot?”

“Please, that name sounds so pretentious. I'm just Annie Barbers now. Yes, but I also wanted to warn you. I know your magic could not touch my time as a Might follower. I was not working alone, like I told you. I was sent by my master, Dame Murdoch. She and her husband, Sir Murdoch. He's an Avarice follower. They are part of a cabal. No, I don't know the other members, but I figured you gave me this wondrous gift,” sweeping her hands over her fat body, “I thought I owed you. They really don't like Fertility and they have plans. They will notice my disappearance.”

Morgan's face faltered. That was not part of the plan. “I see. Anything else?”

A sly smile crept on to Annie's face. “What would have happened to me if I hadn't put on the ring?”

Morgan smiled back and walked over to the fat lady. Annie's belly was about the same size as Morgan's, but Morgan was a touch wider in the hips. In the upper body department, Annie beat Morgan hands down. Morgan placed a hand on Annie's tri-belly. “You would still be gaining at your tiny apartment, which was totally not fat friendly. At this point in time, somewhere in upper 600's. You wouldn't be done until the upper 700's, maybe even the lower 800's.”

Annie slowly nodded. “Instead, I'm half that and pregnant. Though I bet Bobby would just love me if I weighed that much. Well, I'm done here. Got to get back to work and lunch is calling. Thank you, again. I have never known happiness like this.” With that said, Annie turned and waddled out the door.

As soon as the former Might follower left, Morgan laughed heartily. She knew that during and after the baby, Annie's husband would fatten her even further. Morgan figured she might not get into the 800's, but the 700's were definitely a set of numbers Annie would see. Furthermore, as a new emissary of Fertility, people that banked with Heartland would be better off financially than most people. Not untold riches, but just easier banking that makes them a little more money.

Just as Morgan was sitting back down, Mama came through the door. Some of the weight she had lost was already coming back, but she was still tiny compared to her daughter. Her face was unreadable.

“I swear they're like Hydra or something. Cut one down, more show up. Now we have to go the rest of the users. After that...” she looked at Morgan with a sad look on her face. She laid a hand gently on her pulpy shoulder. “We both knew I'd be moving on eventually. You are going to make a fantastic mother, Morgan. I love you dearly. And you are the best damn Fertility user I have trained or seen. You can handle anything.” Tears were forming in her eyes. She was not the only one.

Morgan wiped the tears away with a quick brush of her hand. “I know. You have to visit though. Illyana has to see her amazing grandmother.”

Mama nodded. “After everything. The Murdochs are notorious and very bad news. The things they do in the name of their Spirit, I'm surprised they're still able to use magic. And a cabal? That's scarier.” She bit her lip after that. “The shop is your's, both of them. I need to pack.” With that, she went back to her antique store.

Morgan sat in silence, her hands instinctively cradling her swollen belly. The only sounds she heard was her stomach growling for her second breakfast. “I see,” she said to no one. Then she smiled. “This is going to be fun.”
Toby

Re: Broadened by Toby (BBW (multi), WG)

Postby bazza170 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:51 pm

This story is fantastic! Very well written as well! :)
bazza170
Transformation Master

Postby Pingou » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:03 pm

Excellent story so far ! Keep up the great work !
Pingou

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:41 pm

So far this is a very wonderful story. Please continue.
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Toby