Adulthood (BBW (multi), slight AP, RC, WG, Preg)

Moderator: Toby

Adulthood (BBW (multi), slight AP, RC, WG, Preg)

Postby Toby » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:45 pm

Adulthood by Toby (BBW (multi), slight AP, Race Change, Weight Gain, Pregnancy)

“Where did you get that?” Traci's mother, Barbara, hissed angrily into Traci's face while snatching Traci's phone from her hands.

“I figured I had been punished long enough and I have friends that I need to talk to!” Traci yelled back at her mom, while trying to grab it back.

“I told you that you were grounded from your phone for a week! It's not MY fault the timing includes our family vacation! Because of your deliberate attempts to undermined my authority, you just lost it for the month. I hope you are happy with yourself now!” Barbara said as she stared down her sixteen year old daughter.

“Fine! I can't wait til I don't live with you anymore, you old cow!” Traci said rather loudly in the small antique shop and stormed away towards the back of the store, Barbara looking on with annoyance and embarrassment.

The two McNeil's were on a family road trip to the Rockies from Fort Worth, TX. They were having to play catch-up, as the rest of the clan had gone on ahead a couple of days before. The women had stopped in Woodward, OK to rest for the evening and, having little else to do, saw that the antique shop across the street from their motel was open and decided to have a look.

The relationship between mother and daughter was becoming rather strained. The McNeils were not the most affluent family nor the poorest, just a middle-class family trying to get by, but Traci was hitting that age of self-entitlement, something Barbara was having a hard time dealing with. Barbara and Nate tried to give their children all of the same opportunities and stuff as the other kids, but Traci was not happy. She wanted the more expensive items; if she was getting jeans, she wanted jeans from the Gap, not Wal-Mart. If she was getting a phone, she wanted the latest and best, not last year's medium line model. And, lastly, she wanted her mother to stop treating her like a child, which was exactly what she was thinking as she looked over the coins in the back display.

“Hello, missy, what'cha lookin' for?” said bubbly voice to Traci's left. Traci looked up to behold what she thought was probably one of the biggest women she had ever laid eyes on, and Traci had seen Nancy Bell change gym clothes. Probably in the 300 pound range, everything about the woman's body was bulbous, from her jowls to her belly, which her blue/white polka dotted dress did nothing to conceal. In fact, it hugged every gelatinous curve of her body. The woman's black and gray hair was pulled back into a ponytail, which showcased her rotund face all the more. She was probably pushing fifty, but her face still retained some youthfulness to it. Traci did not realize it, but a look of absolute disgust washed over her face, which the big woman behind the counter recognized and did nothing about. She was here for a different purpose.

“Nothing. Just browsing,” she said quickly and turned to walk out the store.

“What if I said I could help ya git'cha ma off ya back?” the big woman said slyly. Traci turned around slowly, skepticism clearly written on her face.

“And what, pray tell, makes that any of your business? And, more importantly, why do you care? All of you old cows think alike, keep the young folk down.”

The big woman shook her head and smiled. “Cuz I want to help, hun. No gimmicks, just honest Okie hospitalizism.”

Traci cast a furtive glance around the shop and, not spotting her mother, cautiously walked back to the counter. “You don't want to help me. You want me to buy some of your useless junk.”

The woman behind the counter countered. “Ya won't have to buy a thing, sweetie. Ya just look like yar tired of yar ma not givin' ya your due respect. Are ya tired of her always telling ya what to do, takin' yar stuff, and how ya may look when ya leave the house? I have sometin' that help wit that. And it'll be free.”

Traci perked up at that. Her lips drew into a tight line, causing the angles on her face to become very apparent. Traci weighed about 115 pounds, but on her 5'8” frame, she looked really malnourished. Her body was rather thin and she did not have much of a chest to speak of. She cast one more look around and gave the big woman a critical look with her blue eyes. “Okay. What is this magic deal?”

The big woman smiled. “Just roll this die,” she said as she pulled a red ten-sided die out from under the counter. Traci looked at it, then looked back to the woman.

“Are you serious? How is rolling a die supposed to get her off my back?”

“It'll help. Besides, if it doesn't do anything, it cost ya nada.”

Traci thought about it, then rolled the die. It bounced a couple of times until it landed on an eight. She looked back at the woman and was about to ask “So, now what?” when suddenly she felt really light headed. “Woooaah...” she said as her vision went blurry. She felt a hand to her side, steady her, then started trying to move her away from the counter.

“Come this way, dearie. Ya goin' to need some new clothes in a bit. My daughter, Morgan, will git ya fixed up in a jiff.” Traci's mind felt funny, but she recognized the voice of the woman. She also could feel the fat from the woman at her right side. Even knowing this information, she still felt compelled to follow the instructions.

The big woman lead her to far back of the shop and opened a door that lead to the back. Traci's body felt weird, her mind felt muddy, and her vision swam. This was worse than when Seth Harris had gotten her drunk. Especially cause, for some reason, her tight blue jeans were really starting to dig into her hips. The big woman's voice boomed through Traci's haze as she closed the door. “MORGAN! Got another one!” Traci was then lead to couch, where she was promptly dropped. Traci just sat there dazed, confused, and more than little terrified about what this woman Morgan had in store for her.

From Traci's viewpoint on the couch, which smelled of thrift store, Traci could see racks of clothes and signs, but her vision would not focus long enough to read them. The room was not very big, maybe half the size of small mall outlet store. There was another counter that lead to the front of the room. The room was a boring gray color, the only actual color coming from the signs and clothes.

Morgan came around the far back corner that lead to the emergency exit. She was also round, though not nearly as big as the mysterious woman. She also had long black hair and a very fair face. /She can't be that much older than me. Maybe a few years/ Traci thought.

“Yes, Mama? Who is this?” Morgan asked as she popped her cigarettes into a front pocket of the purple button-down she was wearing open. Now that she was closer, Traci could see she was wearing a black spaghetti tank, which was pulling extra duty to keep Morgan's large breasts contained, and a pair of shorts that were made of a light-weight material. Those looked like they were working just as hard as the tank top to keep her hips contained. Neither the tank nor the shorts completely covered her belly, leaving a good half inch gap of pasty white belly fat out for the world to see. If Traci had to guess, Morgan weighed around 230 pounds, give or take 5 pounds. /Why is everyone in this hodunk town fatter than the cows?/ Traci thought. An intense feeling of constriction around her hips caused her to miss their conversation, as she tried to figure how the button on her jeans worked and why they were hurting her so badly.

“This is Traci. She is twenty-four and is in need of a new home. She will need a man in her life and a family. You know how to set it up all up,” Mama said, her fake accent gone in a flash.

“You're going to let me handle this one? On my own?” Morgan said as she wiggled in behind the counter to start gathering the necessary paperwork. She had to lift the apex of her belly with her hand to get in behind the counter, but paid that little mind.

“Yep. As my daughter, you will start to take on more responsibilities, especially after this one. Now I need to go take care of the shop. Little Traci here is all yours.” And then Mama went back through the door to her side of the shop.

Traci had just gotten the button on her jeans undone and the zipper down, which allowed her a fair bit of breathing room which left her green panties on display but had not saved her jeans. There were small rips and tears along the seams of her butt and thighs. Her tiny belly puckered up along the waistband and stretched her One Direction shirt to the max. That was not the only thing stretched out, as her breasts had finally come in. Having been totally flat chested, she had never bothered with a bra, but now she was a 34C. Her body had aged 8 years in a few minutes and had gained 35 pounds, putting her at a solid 150 pounds. On her 5'8” hourglass frame, she was doing very well in terms of looks. In her befuddled state, she had not realized that she was older and larger, nor had she realized her blonde hair was absurdly long, reaching all of the down to the couch. Sitting on the couch, she felt light-headed and dizzy, so did not try to move around a lot. Finally Morgan had all she needed and worked her back toward Traci. In her hands was a clipboard with a sheet on it, a pencil, a black book, and a plain brown paper bag.

“Hello, Traci. I'm Morgan and I welcome you. I'm glad you decided to join us,” Morgan said as she put on her sweetest smile. “Now, I have a few questions for you before we can get to anything else. So, please, bear with me and everything will work out just fine.” She then sat down, ungracefully, next to Traci. Morgan sank into the cheap couch like a rock in water.

“Wheeerre'sh...muy...mom?” Traci slurred.

“Why, she's out running the shop, silly. That's where she always is. Now, for my first question, do you like pears, apples, or melons?”

Traci stared at her for a few seconds as she tried to pay attention to the words coming out of Morgan's mouth. She tried to focus her next words to say “No, my mom. I want my mommy,” but she was unable to do so. Instead, thoughts of the fruits she mentioned came to mind. She had never really liked apples or melons, as she found the both of them too sweet. What came out of her mouth was, “Pearssss...” If she had been able to pay attention, she might have noticed that her chest was not straining against her shirt as much, as dropping to a 32B will, but her hips expanding again caught her attention the most. She felt the seams along her thighs and ass give way as they picked up the lost inches from her chest. She could also feel her underwear give her a pretty bad wedgie. She tried to maneuver the jeans around to more comfortable position, but to no avail. Traci realized that she would have to be cut out of them.

Morgan looked on in total indifference at the poor blonde and moved on to the next question. “Of these four cookie options, which of these would you like to have: chocolate chip, sugar, peanut butter, or snicker-doodle?”

Traci looked up at the fat woman and said, “I need.... some clothes.... Please, help me.”

“I'm sorry, really, but I need you to answer the question. New clothes will be provided after the questions.”

Traci's mind was still rather fuzzy and could only remember the last option. “Snicker-doodles,” she said. “Why are you doing....this?” she managed to get out.

Morgan stopped writing down Traci's response and looked at her. “Cause Mama said so. You should be asking yourself why did you play along. Now, my next question. Would you like to have one, two, or three snicker-doodles?”

Traci thought for a moment. /Why all of the questions? And why did I roll that die? I want to go home. I'm not going to play anymore./ With that, she sat in silence. Or, at least, she tried. After a few moments, the dizziness got worse and the numbers kept popping up in her head. One.... Two.... Three.... Over and over, they went around her mind, which just served to make her more and more dizzy. Finally, an answer was forced from her lips. “TWO! Oh, god, I'm going to puke,” as her head slammed into her knees. Fortunately, the dizziness leveled off and she did not throw up. However, Morgan then set the clipboard aside and grabbed from the paper bag two snicker-doodle cookies. They were no bigger an inch and a quarter in diameter.

“Here, eat these, they will make you feel better,” she said in a soothing tone. Traci just looked at them, her eyes barely able to focus on them. “No, I'm not... hungry. You tricked me before... and now my jeans are ruined. You've done some....thing to me... and I won't...” Her hands started to act of their own accord as they reached up and took the two cookies from Morgan's hands. “What... what is...” she looked up in total terror to Morgan as she put both of the cookies in her mouth and started chewing. Traci tried to make protest noises around them, but as the sweetness hit her tongue, her eyes rolled back into her head. She lost herself in the delicious taste of the snicker-doodles.

Morgan smiled at the girl as she remembered going through this same process with Mama. However, many of the circumstances as to how Morgan became Mama's daughter were much different from what they were doing to Traci. For one, Morgan had asked Mama to train her in Mama's witchcraft and one of Mama's big rules was whatever spells she was to cast on another, Morgan had to go through first. She had not gone through all of them yet, but Mama would get around to it. As Traci's murmurings and moans started to come to a stop, Morgan flipped through the black picture book. She was looking for the section labeled “Hispanics.”

Traci was starting to feel much better and was becoming more aware of her surroundings as she licked the last of the cookies from her lips. That is when she finally noticed all of her hair. “What happened to me, exactly?” Traci asked in a bewildered voice. Her brownish-blonde hair reached all of the way to the seat of the couch, whereas before it was barely around her ears.

“You have been aged forward eight years. Your body has adjusted as it would under normal circumstances, like your hair. If you had let it grow for eight years without cutting it once, that is the look you'd be sporting. Another is you have gained weight, about thirty-five pounds. It happens in women, especially as we get older,” Morgan said in a totally indifferent tone. She was now looking for a specific section in the Hispanic section, which she just found. “Here,” she said as she put the book in Traci's lap, “pick a guy.”

Traci stared at eight pictures, four to a page, of male head shots. The key difference is that they were just average Joe's, not celebrities. Some looked average, others were way less so. Also, they were all Mexicans. Traci scanned the two pages for a moment, then looked back up at Morgan. “Why?”

“Cause I said so. If you don't, I will. Trust me, you don't want me to do that,” Morgan said sternly. “Now, be quick about it.”

Traci looked back the pictures, her eyes staying long enough on a picture to give a very rudimentary judging. /He's fat, he's ugly, he's just...no,.../ and so forth until her eyes started to blur. As she rubbed out whatever was in her eyes, they changed color from blue to brown. That was not the only thing to change, as her hair shifted from dirty blonde to chocolate brown, her skin tone added several degrees of bronze, and her height shrank from 5'8” to 5'6”. As she suddenly had less body to spread her 150 pounds, her thighs and butt soaked in a good portion of the free fat, as did her breasts and belly. Several more seams along her thighs snapped, leaving long slivers of tan flesh out for the world to see. The changes happened in a blink of an eye, so when she reopened her eyes, she did a double take on her bronze hands.

“What....what is happening to me?!?!” she screamed, now quite terrified. That is when she realized her voice did not sound quite right. She was up a half octave. Her hands jumped to her mouth. Morgan just sighed.

“All part of the process. Now, I need you to keep a good head on your shoulders and pic-” she was cut off by Traci's attempt to escape. Traci threw the open book at Morgan and attempted to leap up to run for the door. Two instances sealed her fate however. The first was the constriction of her jeans kept her from just leaping up and the second was the loss of the two inches, causing the heels of her shoes to catch the extra fabric, which tripped her up. She ended up sprawled out on the hard floor, face down, when she felt a very large mass sit on her newly enlarged bubble butt.

It was Morgan and she was not happy. “I told you what would happen,” she said coldly. She grabbed the first guy's picture from the book and said, “You are now... Cassandra Marie Perez, also known as Cassie to all of your friends. Age twenty-four, you married Douglas Joseph Perez, aka Doug, at the sweet tender age of 19. This is your's,” she said, grabbing a ring out of the paper bag and placed on Cassie's left ring finger. She then continued. “Doug works as a mechanic, he actually owns a little shop in Shuttuck. You work as a bank receptionist, but you are about to go on leave for undisclosed purposes at this time. You...” she about to disclose Cassie's new living arrangements when she felt spasms coming up from beneath her.

It was Traci and she was sobbing uncontrollably. “I....I...want to....go home. I want.... my mommy. I'm sorry.... mom, I'm sooo..... sorry....” and she was just repeating that phrase over and over again. Morgan finally had a break in her cold treatment of the newly changed girl.

“I'm sorry, Cassie,” she said in a low voice. “This is the way things work now. I am sorry.”

Traci looked over her left shoulder, her red eyes casting a hate-filled look at her. “Why?” she asked simply and a in a very small voice.

“Because you wanted to leave and Mama took that opportunity. We do that. Not to everyone, just the ones with a some real potential. You are just another poor sap that fell for Mama's trap. Doesn't work on everyone though. I...” Morgan trailed off before finding her icy demeanor again. She was not supposed to befriend these people for real, just long to get what she needed from them. “You live in Shuttuck with Doug. You have been married for almost 5 years. He left to join the Marines a few years back, but he got injured and they let him go on disability. He's put on a few pounds since then, but he's not an idiot. Owns that shop I mentioned and he's a good guy. Otherwise, he wouldn't have been a client in the first place. Now, if I get off of you, will you try to bolt? I still need to give you a haircut and some better fitted clothes. You look awful.”

Traci stared back at her, still full of rage and abuse. She was not a stupid girl, however. She knew that no one would believe her and her mother would not even recognize her now that she was Mexican. She sighed and said, “Fine. Quit calling me Cassie. My name is Traci.”

Morgan laughed. “No it ain't, sugar. It's Cassie now. Trust me, it'll grow on you. Now, come on. The hair station is around back.” With that, Morgan hauled her 238 pound body off the plump Mexican. Morgan had decided to not share what other changes Cassie was in for, but rubbed her own belly in some mild excitement of what those would be.

Traci, for her part, sullenly got up off the floor. As she did, her panties finally gave way under the assault of her newly acquired ass, leaving her bare bronze buttocks open for the world to see. Luckily, it was just her and Morgan. “Can I please get some new clothes?” she asked as she felt her butt and hips. “These jeans are killing me and my shirt ain't covering my belly,” indicating to the sliver of belly flesh that was also out on display over her open jeans. She shook it a bit, mortified at it. /I have a belly/ she thought. As she walked, she tried to take stock of her new body.

She noticed the height difference immediately, which pleased her none. She had liked being tall and now here she was average. And plump. Looking down, she noted her 34C breasts straining against her shirt so badly that the image was rather distorted. Under that laid a small dome of belly fat that circled her waist, creating a tiny spare tire over her hips. Her hands still had not left her hips, as those were the biggest change of all. They felt thick under her touch and she felt really wide. Her butt and thighs were also much bigger than she had ever nightmared about. She could not see that her upper arms were just a tad larger.

Her face, if she could see it, was virtually unmarred by the new fatness. What had changed was the entire structure of it. Her cheekbones were not as high, her chin was wider, and her eyes set a little lower than originally. Those three changes gave her face a rounded look. If she were to get fatter, she would have huge chipmunk cheeks and a wide double chin. Her hair line moved forward to keep her forehead in proportion. Her lips had a tad more pout to them. She still looked quite striking, with her round brown eyes and her softer features, but there was no longer that sense of pretension about it. She was a down-to-earth, practical woman. She just had not fully embraced that yet.

The hair station was a chair with a mirror and a sink in close proximity. With the larger Morgan, still seemed a tad cramped to Traci, but she decided to not call attention to it. If these people can totally take away her life when they were not totally out to get her, she dreaded to think what could happen if she angered them. She only had to look at her ring finger to see that.

“So,” Traci said as she settled herself into the chair, “I'm married to a guy I've never seen before. Why?” She did not look in the mirror, as she did not want to see her new body.

Morgan paid her little mind as she started to set up, but answered her question anyway. “Because that was the service he asked us for. We are in the match-making service sometimes. Other times, it's revenge, and we even get the occasional prank. But, mostly, matching our small town guys or gals who are having a hard time finding love out here in the rural areas to good, wholesome individuals. Like you. Now, what do you want?” Morgan said, turning to face the mirror in the tiny corner, her belly a bare inch from hitting the back of Traci's head.

“If you would, I'd like to leave long, about to my shoulders,” Traci said. Traci had intended to ask Morgan more questions about her new life, but she blinked. One moment, she looked like a female Wookie, the next her hair was styled and cut. It framed her new round face and fell to her shoulders. She looked good. Very different, but good.

“What happened?” Traci asked, rather startled.

“Took care of it,” Morgan answered indifferently. “Now, let's grab you something fetching for Doug. You want to look good for your “first” meeting, don'tcha?

Traci had intended to say, “Hell no!” but her brain went cloudly and instead she said, “Sure... I'd like that,” and proceeded to follow the bigger black-haired woman to the clothing racks.

Morgan gave Traci a once over and made her way to the underwear section. She pulled a pair of white brief panties from the box labeled “Mediums” and then grabbed a matching 34C bra. She gave Traci a wink and said, “You'll be glad for the support.” Traci merely nodded as she took them from her. Morgan frowned a little at that. “Okay, Cassie, what would you like to wear for your first meeting? Jeans and a t-shirt, a dress, what?”

Traci thought it over a moment and then said, “A light skirt and tank top. It's hot outside and Doug likes the look.” That answer caused an immediate reaction from her as her hands flew to her mouth. She looked at Morgan with horror and then whispered, “Why did I say that?”

Morgan smiled a toothy grin at her and said, “Cause you are finding your place. So,” and she took a khaki skirt that was about knee length off a rack, “here's a size 8 skirt,” she said as she started to rummage through a bin, “And... here's a nice olive tank top. Medium, of course. You have knockers now.” Traci took them as well and proceeded to the changing room, ignoring the comment about the size of her chest.

It was a very tight fit inside the changing room, although that may have been because Traci took up more space than she was used to. There was a mirror on the back of the door and Traci nearly scared herself. She was not used to seeing a short, plump Mexican woman as her reflection. She plopped her inflated body on the little seat in the room across from the mirror. She looked on in horror as her fat oozed everywhere, spilling over her ruined jeans and panties. Sighing, she called to Morgan. “Hey, I'mma gonna need a pair of scissors. My jeans won't come off my fat hips.” A moment later and the door eased open to reveal the scissors, which Traci accepted graciously and started cutting off her designer jeans.

Surprisingly, the denim fell away quite easily, much easier than Traci had anticipated. /These are some sharp scissors. I could use a pair for my crafts/ She then shook her head away from that thought, confused about the idea of crafts. Pretty soon, she was standing in nothing but her much distressed shirt, which she just cut off rather than try to get it over her chest. Traci looked at her naked form in the mirror, trying to find any semblance to her former self, but everything about her was different. Then, the oddest little thought went through her head. /Doug has no idea what he is in for tonight. I'mma gonna rock his world/ as she cocked a hip and a smile revealed really good looking teeth. Opening her mouth, she noted that her new mouth had fewer cavities and her teeth were straighter.

Traci had to shake out of the new sets of thoughts that were filling her head over what she would like to do with her new mouth and proceeded to get dressed. Kicking off her shoes was easier now that she could bend at the waist, but she noted her feet were smaller. The panties went on easily enough and they fit her like a glove. Once she donned the bra, she felt much better about her back and they did not feel like they weighed so much. As she grabbed the skirt, she noted the size 8-10 tag and sighed again. She could not believe she was an 8 now. The skirt slipped over her thighs and bubble butt, but the skirt had a drawstring which she had to let out get it over her hips. She was smack-dab in-between an 8 and a 10. Turning around to see her ass, the skirt shaped to it. If she looked very carefully, she could make out panty lines. /At least my thighs are covered/ she thought. The tank top fit her like a glove, contouring to her breasts and belly with equal interest. Tugging on it, she noted that if she reached up for any reason, the world would get to see some belly flesh, which excited her a bit. /Knock that off, Traci/ she chastised herself and left the changing room.

Upon exiting the room, her nose was assaulted with the smell of Mexican cuisine. On a little table by the front door, Morgan had gotten several different items from somewhere and they smelled delicious. Traci approached slowly, like a moth drawn to a flame. “For... us?” she asked skeptically. She knew better than to take food from Morgan now.

Morgan laughed a bit and said, “Of course, silly. We're friends and we are having dinner. I got Roberto's to deliver. I got your favorites,” indicating to what would be Traci's side of the table, “a couple of tacos, two large orders of nachos, and a beef quesadilla. Here, sit,” and she grabbed a chair from behind a rack of clothes. Traci came forward and gave her a rueful look. “All of that for little me? Trying to fatten me up again?” she said as she pinched an inch off her waist.

Morgan just smiled, knowing full well that it did not matter if she ate the food or not. The food helped facilitate the change quicker, that is all. The girl was now married to Doug Perez. When he put in his submission form, he had two musts. The first was that she must be ready to start having a family immediately and the second was she be in the size 16 range, bigger if possible. Morgan could already see the “effects of marriage” on the new Hispanic. She had not put on a lot, barely 5 pounds, but her face looked the tiniest bit softer. “Would it make you feel better if I told you I was eating with you?” she countered.

Traci was about to speak when her stomach rumbled. Putting a hand to her little belly, she frowned and said, “Yes, it would.” Morgan grabbed another chair and produced more food from the Roberto's bag. The tiny table was loaded with food and Traci could barely stand the hunger anymore, so she sat down and started chowing down on some nachos. The food was orgasmic in her mouth, it tasted so good. She had no idea that food could taste like that, with explosions of spices and flavors. /And these are just the nachos/ she thought.

Little conversation happened between the two women, with Traci losing herself and Morgan taking careful observations of the growing girl. Traci would not have to worry about out-growing her new clothes, as all of the clothes were enchanted to grow to fit as long as they were in the store, but the magic was designed to give a snug fit, no matter what. Once they left, those clothes became locked at whatever size they were and then they could be out-grown just like any other clothes. Morgan smiled as a dollop of taco sauce fell on Traci's exposed cleavage, thinking that she may want a change of clothes after dinner anyway to get rid of the stains.

Speaking of the cleavage, Traci was looking bigger up top. Morgan knew her weight to the pound and weighing in at 171 pounds will do that. Traci's breasts were yearning for the D-cup, but were rather large 38C's. That would change in a few pounds, though. Traci's little dome belly was surging forward as well, a tad more toward the sides than to the front to keep up the pear-shape. The table was blocking Morgan's view, but she knew that Traci's hips were exploding under the constant onslaught of weight. As Traci's weight went past 180, Morgan could see that the Mexican was sitting with more mass under her than when they started lunch.

Traci was totally oblivious to the changes she was going through as she scarfed down tacos like it was the end of world. Morgan would replace food as she finished it wordlessly. Enchiladas, burritos, Mexican pizzas, everything that passed through Traci's mouth was out of this world delicious. As her body crossed the 200 pound mark, her face started to pick up some of the weight, her cheeks filling and a very minor double chin started. Her breasts finally managed to stay in the D-cup range as they started to sag toward her belly as a set of 40D's. Her top was being eaten between her growing breasts and bulging dome of a starter paunch, leaving plenty of tan belly flesh to be on display over her skirt, but she was only subconscious of that as she gave a halfhearted tug on it. The gap went all of the way around her waist as it followed the largest roll above her wide hips. She had a roll of back fat and if Traci caught sight of her jiggling upper arms, she would have freaked. She finally reached her new weight of 213 pounds as she finished her last burrito and leaned back on her size 16 ass in her seat with the first true signs of contentment as she wiped her greasy hands.

“That... was fantastic. I'd love to have Roberto's recipe books,” Traci said, her head lolling back in savory afterglow. “Though, you'd think with how big I've gotten, I'd already know'em,” which she followed with a genuine belly laugh. It was not so much the words that got her attention this time as the feeling of her belly on her thighs that she started to realize something was wrong with her body. Slowly, she looked back down, her hands already trying to take in the sense of so much more belly than she originally had before lunch. “I'm.... really fat now. You tricked me!” she started screaming before she really looked at Morgan. She blinked, rage and confusion in equal parts on her face.

Morgan looked down at her body and realized what had confused the poor woman. She was bigger, a lot bigger. Now, this surprised her. She had never gained weight during a transformation, only after. The amounts differed, but never more than 10% of the total gain. However, she had put on all 63 pounds that Traci had put on, putting Morgan up to 301 pounds. And she felt it too. Her breasts were massive at 50FF and were held up with more underwire than cloth. Beneath them and resting heavily between her massive thighs was her own big belly. It was divided into three sections, the top part more of shelf for her breasts, the second as akin to a semi-deflated beach ball and the third a gargantuan gut that filled the space between her open legs. That third section was also out on display as her top had been eaten up between her own massive watermelons and her belly.The rolls on Morgan's back measured as big as Traci's main roll along her waist. Her hips were coated in layers of fat and she could feel the cottage cheese on her shelf-like butt and thighs. Putting a fat hand to her face, she could feel her large triple chin and jowl-like cheeks. This development actually scared her, but she tried to put the fear aside. Right now, she had a laughing Traci to deal with.

She was laughing hard too. Full, uproarious, belly laughs. She holding her own belly, her hands smearing the leftover grease that was on them on to the top. The look it created plus Traci's infectious laugh caused Morgan to start snickering until she too was laughing just as hard. Unknown to either of them, but this shared laugh was part of Morgan's next step as Mama's daughter.

It was Traci that brought her laughter down to just a case of the giggles. “How...skkerrt...How did you gain all of that?” Morgan just shook her head, unable to really vocalize an answer. Traci nodded and looked down at her ruined top. “Can I get another top? This one is kind of messy.” Morgan waved her towards the bin that said “Large.”

And so, Traci took her first steps as a true plus size woman. It actually took her a moment to stand, her center of balance thrown off by all of the weight in her trunk and all of the food in her belly. She felt slow and lumbering as she waddled over to the bin. She tried not to let her thick thighs rub each other as she walked, but that felt even worse than just letting them. /If only Doug could see me now, how hard I make him, his member between my lucs- Stop that right now, Cassie. I mean, Traci. My name is Traci, my name is Traci/ she thought as she started to select a new top. She grabbed a light pink one this time and then slipped back into the changing room.

The woman in the mirror filled the tiny compartment. Doffing the stained top, Traci got a new look at the size 16 her. She felt very wide and looked it too. Turning to face away from the mirror, she got a view of her caboose. Panty lines were just as evident as they had been originally, but the sight of her big butt made her give it a little sexy shake. It shook and a small smile passed over her face. “These hips will be great for children,” she said to herself. Then she got on to herself. “Damn it, girl, youse losing it,” and then she put on the new top. It hugged her new curves just as much as the old one did, showcasing a dome-like belly beneath two big breasts. Looking down, she could start to see the apex of her stomach. She gave her hair a quick brushing and then exited the changing room.

Morgan was putting the phone down as Traci came out. “Alright, I have great news. It's time to get you home, Cassie. Doug will meet us at your new house,” she said, smiling. If Traci could have frowned harder, she would have. Morgan saw that and asked, “What? Still hungry?”

Traci balked. “And let you fatten me for a third time? Hell no I'mma not hungry! It's my mom, alright? She must be worried about me.”

“She isn't here. Not anymore. Without you holding her back, she went to Colorado with everyone else. They don't know you. For all intensive purposes, Traci McNeil never existed. You're Cassie now, bestie. You need to accept that,” Morgan said with finality. “There is no going back.”

Traci rubbed her stomach with both hands in apprehension. “But, I learned my lesson. I don't want to be this,” indicating to all of her newly acquired traits, “anymore. I want my life back. Please?” she added, putting in some extra effort.

That only served to annoy Morgan and she was done being annoyed. She waddled over to Traci faster than Traci could have a woman that size could move and said very coldly, “If you do not shut the fuck up about your former, you will find yourself bigger than me and completely destitute. Do you understand?”

Traci's big brown eyes got even bigger at that and she felt the fear grip her. She did not want to be any bigger and certainly not bigger than Morgan. She avoided eye contact and nodded in very small movements, as to not anger the bigger woman any further. That brought a smile back to Morgan's face. “Great. Now, I've got a car out the front. Here's a pair of sandals,” she said, shoving them into Traci's belly. “Now, move it, Cassie. I've not got all day.” Traci nodded again, dropped the sandals and slipped them on. Now that she was looking, she noted that her feet were wider and shorter in length. She used to be a 7 in women's, now she was probably closer to a 5.

Morgan's car was a beautiful forest green 2010 Dodge Challenger. Traci did not know cars, but she did know that Morgan kept this car in prime condition, as evident by how it gleamed in the fading sun's rays. For the first time since this change started, Traci realized she had no idea what time it was. Morgan lumbered over to the driver's side and opened it. “Hey, it's open,” she said and then ducked down to adjust her seat for her new size. Traci cautiously opened the door and then looked around. This was her moment.

She was about to make a break for it when Morgan's voice icily whispered, “You so much as move and I will make good on that threat. Tell me, who does life as an immobile woman sound to you?” Traci opened her door and got in. She felt the car shift as she got in. “Very good,” Morgan said and then she got in. Traci almost laughed at how hard the car rocked once Morgan sat down, but decided that mobility was better and did not. “So, where are we going?” she asked.

Morgan started the car and said, “To Shuttuck, your new home. It is about a 30 minute drive. And I am done answering questions. The threat is still active until I say otherwise, got it?” she said, coldly. Then she powered on the radio to some hard rock and drove without waiting for Traci's response.

The drive out was rather boring for Traci and she did have many questions, not the least of which was, “Who am I?” She did not know much about her new persona, other than she liked crafts, sex, and food. Feeling her belly fat again, she noted that Cassie really liked food. Oh, and she worked as a bank receptionist, but was leaving for unknown reasons. Traci did not like what that could mean for her.

They drove in silence for a long while, passing a lot of wheat fields and rural area. Traci could not believe her luck. Transformed beyond all recognition and trapped in the middle of nowhere, USA. Finally, they reached Shuttuck, took some side roads and arrived at a little neighborhood. The plots were an acre and a half. Most of the houses were one story, but some were two, like the one they pulled up to. Already in the driveway was a big red work truck, some late-90's model ford. /Yay! Doug's home, which means a good meal and some alone time... Stop. Thinking. Cassie. I mean, Traci/ she thought, a hand to her fat middle.

Morgan noted the two different looks on Traci's face as she switched back and forth from excitement to depression. She smiled to herself and pulled over across the street and turned the car off. She snapped her fingers to get the woman's attention. “Okay, listen. I'm going to go in there with you, but I'm not going to stick around. Just long enough to explain who you are and what you are to him. After that, it's all on you. Got it?” Traci nodded and they got out of the car.

The house was not very big. Traci had no idea how big, but her house in Fort Worth could have swallowed the thing whole. But, it was one of the nicer homes on the street. The yard was meticulously maintained, the white paint was not chipping off, and the roof did not have any tarps over it. It looked like a nice home, a place where one could settle down and start a family. Traci violently shook that thought from her mind. /Bad enough I'm a fat Mexican. Don't need no rug rats underfoot/ The front door had one of those classic screen doors, which Morgan just opened and knocked on the wood door.

A loud “Just a moment!” was heard and then the two fat women waited on the porch. Even though it was getting on in the evening, the heat from the summer sun was still around and both of them were feeling the effects. Several moments later, salvation came in the form of Doug Perez. Doug was no looker, he was just an average guy. He stood maybe 5'8”, he had not shaved in a couple of days, he had long brown hair, and he was probably a good 200 pounds, maybe 220. He carried most of it pretty well, but the start of a beer belly showing up along his waist. He was wearing his black mechanic coveralls tied around his thick waist and a dirty white work shirt. Traci had two simultaneous thoughts. The first was the mortification that she weighed as much as he did and the second was the feeling of her heart skipping a beat. He looked amazing to her and she felt her cheeks fire up with a seriously hardcore blush.

While Traci was dealing her internal feelings, Morgan was talking. “Hello, Doug. I'm Morgan, we spoke on the phone earlier. This is why I called you: you're order is ready.” With that, she pulled Traci up in front of her and said, “This is Cassie, your new wife. She's everything you wanted and then some. Will you please let us in?”

Doug stood dumbfounded for a moment, his eyes on Traci. She was everything he had hoped for in a woman. It took him a moment to realize that Morgan had asked a question, and then another to realize that he needed to do something. “Uhhh.... Yeah, come in,” he said in a baritone pitch. Traci rocked on her feet for just a second. His voice was like music to her ears. They went in.

If the place looked small on the outside, it looked tinier on the inside. The door opened right into the living room, which had just a couch on the far right wall, a coffee table, and a couple of smaller end tables. To the left of the door was the narrow staircase up to the second floor, which looked like it branched off left and right. There were two doors directly under the staircase, one that was the coat closet and the other a downstairs bathroom. Between the two was the TV on a little entertainment stand that held a couple of consoles. The door to the garage was along that wall, towards the rear of the house. On the far right, there was an opening that probably led to the kitchen. The walls had a nice eggshell white color to them, the carpet was grey, and the furniture was secondhand. Various movie posters covered the walls and there was a book shelf next to the garage door that was filled with games and movies. It had a fantastic homey feeling to it that Traci just loved. She could stay here forever, that feeling washing over her, when she heard the door close. That snapped her back to this messed up situation she had found herself in. Looking around, she did not see Morgan anywhere.

Doug sensed the panic coming on and said shakily, “She said she'd be right back. Can I get you anything? Water? Coke? Some food?” He was a little apprehensive. Here she was, his dream girl in the flesh and she looked anything but happy to be here.

She gave him a scornful look. “Do you know what you are about to do?” He shook his head no and stepped away from the door. “What do you know about the business practices of those people?”

“Nothing. Other than what the other guys tell me, which is that they have their dream girl and everyone is happy. You hear about them through the singles' community, it's all hush-hush. That's it really.”

Traci's belly let out a small rumble and she stroked it. /I can't be hungry again. I just downed a massive dinner/ she thought. She needed a way out of this and started to think about the best way to do that. Which was to get him distracted. /I can do that better in the kitchen. Maybe get my hands on a weapon/ “I'll tell you what; I'll tell you everything about them if I get some food.”

Doug's face lit up and he smiled. It had a very peculiar effect on her that she had to really think about ignoring. “Sure, right this way to the kitchen.”

The kitchen was rather small. Along the right wall was a table with three chairs. Right behind it was the refrigerator, followed by a skinny floor-to-ceiling cupboard. Along the far wall was the sink with the counter top space that wrapped around to the left wall. Doug opened the fridge and pulled out a cup of pudding. He then found a spoon and handed the two to her. “Anything else?” She shook her head no and then plopped down in a kitchen chair, her back to the left wall. It creaked under her weight, which had a very surprising effect on her. Tears started to form in her eyes.

Doug noticed immediately. “What's wrong?”

She turned her head at him and slammed the pudding cup down. “WHAT'S WRONG!?! YOU DARE ASK ME WHAT'S WRONG?!?! What the fuck do you think is wrong here? I've been kidnapped and forced into a marriage! I'm 16 years old, not 24 years old. I'mma white girl on summer vacation, not some dumb fat Mexican stuck out in the middle of nowhere! I want my life back, I want my mom back, I want to be young and pretty again! So, you tell me, mister,” she said as she looked him right in the eyes, “what do you think is wrong?”

Doug took a very long second to mull over these new details. He did not know that was how the other guys got girls. This was a bit much for him to take in. Finally, he said, “I'm sorry. I didn't know. They said everything went off like clockwork. Couldn't be happier. Both of them, the guy and the girl. There was never any mention of shanghai-ing or any of that. I'm so sorry. Look, you don't have to finish that if you don't want to. I'll walk you out to that Morgan woman, tell her that there's been some mistake, get you fixed up and on your way,” he said as he offered a hand up.

When she touched his hand, there was a brief spark of tension in the air as their eyes met, her's all bloodshot from crying, his full of compassion for her. Doug licked his lips a bit and said, “But, I should tell you this. You are still quite young. And very beautiful,” he added. Their hands had not let go of each other yet.

“You really think I'm beautiful?” she asked, breathlessly as the tears ran down her face.

“I do believe you're the most beautiful woman that I've ever seen,” he said softly, his fingers brushing away her tears. Then, without warning, he kissed her.

There was an unbelievable feeling in Traci as she felt Doug's lips on her lips. A fire lit up somewhere within her and she wanted him, right then, right there in the small kitchen. First, his work shirt was stripped away, then her top and bra followed. His coveralls feel to feet as she just pulled the drawstring to her skirt and let that slip off her. His hard member was clearly trying to remove his briefs, but Doug quickly rectified that. All that was left of actual clothing was Traci's underwear, but she was not quite ready to get rid of those, so she pushed him down to the floor and then straddled him. She loved the feeling of his beer gut under her own food baby, which still had a good portion of dinner in it. But that did not stop the hunger.

“Doug... feed me.... stuff me like a prize hog.... and then fuck me,” she whispered seductively. From his spot on the tiny kitchen floor, he was able to reach to bottom cupboard and open it. And he hit jackpot. There were all kinds of sweet, delicious goodies in this cupboard. He would have thought it odd at the time, as he never purchased so many nor kept them in this cupboard, but his blood was busy elsewhere and he never questioned it. His woman wanted to be fed.

And she was. For the next hour and a half, Doug would unwrap a snack cake or open a bag of mini donuts or some other sweet thing and sensually fed her. Sometimes it was by hand, while other times had her licking frosting off his body from various points. And she loved it. It was dinner all over again, only better. Every few minutes, she would have a orgasm. Sometimes, it was just the food, other times it was Doug's stimulus. Finally, she felt fully stuffed, her belly smashing down with its new load on to Doug's. She had just swallowed the last of a package of Cinnabuns as her eyes came down on her lover. He was busy suckling off her left breast when he felt the tension shift. He had remained hard for a long time and he had been teasing her down there, crashing against the gates and he felt her stop gyrating against him.

He stopped sucking to look up at his lovely wife and he saw passion in her eyes. Slowly, she shucked off her underwear and he slipped inside her. She gasped. He was the perfect size for her. As she slowly started rocking back forth on top of him, another change started to sweep through her body. She could feel it this time, but it was just more pleasure and she had no desire to stop the changes, even if she could. First, her breasts started sagging and widened more as they moved up the ranks to a 42DDD. They became quite sensitive, so much so that she had to ask Doug to stop sucking and just lightly kiss them instead. She felt her face next as it started to fill with more fat. She could not see them, but her cheeks moved into the chipmunk category and her double chin finally took up residence. The next change went into her ass and hips. Doug had been using his thighs to steady her on him, as she had been wider than him when they started, and now she felt herself growing into them. Looking over her growing shoulder, she noted that she now actually had the beginnings of a shelf butt. Her thighs started to press more into Doug, so much so she needed to readjust herself by spreading her legs out more so he could remain in her.

Finally came her belly. First came the fat, which made her dome bigger, wider, and heavier. Then it started to balloon forward, like some part of her was filling with air. It was not air though, but something far more solid. However, it felt amazing to Traci, even though she knew that it should be scaring the daylights out of her. It kept going out forward and growing wider, which just brought more and more pleasure until she just could not take anymore and came with so much force, so much vigor that once was not enough. She would come two more times like that. Each orgasm quaked through her body so hard that parts of her could not stop jiggling in time before the next. She did not realize it, but both she and Doug had been screaming this entire time. Just as the last orgasm passed, Doug finally blew his load and Traci's world went white with pleasure as her eyes rolled into the back of head and she understood what had happened to her body.

Traci was pregnant. 32 weeks to be precise. With twins. She started remembering the last doctor's visit, where her physician had gotten on to her for weighing 254 pounds, which was a 41 pound gain since she had found out she was pregnant. She started remembering when she blew out the seat of her size 16 pants 18 weeks ago at the movies with Morgan and Doug. She started remembering how she felt when she found out she was pregnant with twins and then just when she found out she was pregnant at all. Then Traci had one last moment of clarity: she was not suddenly remembering these events. Traci was disappearing and Cassie was finally in the driver's seat. And then Traci McNeil was no more.

Cassie Perez opened her eyes to find her loving husband under her bulbous belly on their kitchen floor. How he had not gotten squished was amazing, but now she needed to get up. “Dougie, you good under there?” she asked sweetly.

“Yeah, honey. Time to get you back on your feet?” he asked, lightly kissing the belly that was pretty much in his face. He loved Cassie with all his heart and would do anything to make her life better, which she knew without a doubt.

“Yeah. I can git a grip on the counter if you can push my belly up. Gently, though. I think the twins have had enough roughness for one night, though God forbid if they would let me sleep at three in the morning,” she grumbled. Her legs were spread out in spread-eagle fashion, with her belly stretching from Doug's belly to almost his neck and her ass was on his thighs. Doug gave her a thumb's up and they started the tedious process of getting this massively pregnant fat woman off the floor.

Once she was off of Doug and the floor, he basked in the image above him. Here was this huge, absolutely gorgeous woman, glowing like a star with all of the sex afterglow and the pregnancy hormones and just as big as a star. And he loved her. He smiled to himself and then helped her up the stairs to their bed to get some sleep. And maybe a late-dessert snack.

Outside, Morgan had been leaning up against her Challenger smoking her ninth cigarette, waiting for the magic to finally kick in. She was parked in front of the house across the street. Normally, it did not take this long. She was also not a huge fan of listening to other people's rancorous activities, but she needed to wait. Finally, she felt the reality shift of her magic and breathed a sigh of relief. Now she could get back to Mama and find out why she was suddenly a member of the 300 pound club. She was just about to hop in the car when a ball of pink light shot out of the Perez house and flew right at Morgan. She ducked as much as any 300 pound woman could and it missed her. She turned to follow it and found it in the right palm of Mama about 15 feet behind her.

“Mama?!” Morgan asked, startled. “What's going on?”

Mama sighed. “She was a test, your test, to enter into our core coven. You passed, but there has been some blow-back. You connected to her, dearie. Both of them, to be precise. Your connection to Cassie is what caused your rapid weight gain. You've been friends with her and eating with her, both while Doug was away for the military and now during her twin pregnancy. Naturally, you would also blow up. Your connection to Traci, however, is a different matter,” she said gravely.

“What's wrong?” Morgan asked as she lit up another cigarette and stepped around the car onto the lawn. She had a feeling this conversation could take awhile. Mama sighed.

“You went too fast with the reality warp, which forced Traci out. She was not supposed to be forced out, she was supposed to gradually accept her new self and become a blend of Traci and Cassie. Instead, Cassie took total control. The consequences are this: as a member of this coven, we do not take the lives of people. We do not use our magic to kill. We just change them, set them on a different path. This,” she said holding up the pink ball, “is Traci McNeil. And I get to kill two birds with one stone.”

Morgan stared at her for a second, expecting her to just keep on clarifying. When she did not, Morgan breathed out a puff and finally asked, “What birds?”

Mama smiled at her and said, “I always hated that habit of your's, that smoking. And I think it's time for a granddaughter.” With that, the pink ball flew right into Morgan's tri-belly. Morgan doubled over, landed heavily on her dimply knees and promptly threw up on the lawn. Mama just looked down at her and said, “Congratulations, mommy-to-be. I can't fast forward this one, so you're just finding out. Now, what I can do is move your best friend, Cassie, into Woodward in a couple of weeks, probably a week or two before the twins will be born. Give Doug a better place to work, make a little more money. I am also going to let you have the rest of the week off to celebrate. That alright with you?”

Morgan merely nodded as she picked herself off the ground. “So, I'm to be Traci's mother and I'm best friends with the woman that used to be Traci. That's some heavy stuff. And, to top it off, I can't smoke my anxiety away this time. Woah,” she said, putting a hand to her triple belly, “and I thought I was big now. Stress eating, pregnancy eating, withdrawal eating, I'm going to be a blimp,” she said with total resignation. She gave a look to Mama. “You could have asked me to stop smoking.”

Mama shrugged her boulder-like shoulders and said, “Yes, but now you've learned a very valuable lesson. You'll be a terrific gypsy witch and you'll be a wonderful mother for Traci. Don't name her that when you have her. Anything except Traci. Sounds like a bimbo. I'm sure I'll have other names to not name her, but let that be the top of the list.”

Morgan nodded and walked back around her car to the driver's side. “I'll see you next week, Mama,” she said as she lowered herself down. She winced a little at how badly her side now sagged down. She thought about investing in some better equipment for her car, considering how big she was about to get, and then started it. As she drove home, she tossed her pack of cigarettes out the window, put a hand to her gargantuan gut and smiled to herself. These next several months were going to be interesting.
Want to have a story written by me? Send me a direct message and we'll discuss!
Toby

Re: Adulthood (BBW (multi), slight AP, RC, WG, Preg)

Postby Bob » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:35 pm

This is some great stuff. Between this and The Tow you are becoming one of my favorite writers. I look forward to you next work.
Bob

Re: Adulthood (BBW (multi), slight AP, RC, WG, Preg)

Postby bazza170 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:28 pm

Great story! :)
bazza170
Transformation Master

Return to Toby