Curious, do y'all get turned on by your own stories?

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

Re: Curious, do y'all get turned on by your own stories?

Postby Schlock_Ness_Monster » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:15 pm

I certainly hope so.

As the old saying goes, no tears from the author, no tears from the reader.

This also extends to any other emotion. Just ask a romance novelist.
Schlock_Ness_Monster

Postby GraceFairway6 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:01 am

I've found now that, as I revisit some of the stories I've written, I've been finding some of the ideas very hot - maybe it's the writing, maybe it's just imagining the people or pictures that influenced some of the characters, but they have more of an effect now with a bit of distance.
GraceFairway6
Transformation Grand Master

Postby bovinechica » Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:05 pm

Absolutely. I wouldn't really be writing it unless it did. I'll add the caveat that I've frequently written while quite drunk and gone back and been like, damn, that's hot as hell.
bovinechica

Postby Lewdsmith » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:37 am

At the moment of writing, yeah. I sort of view my own arousal as a way to measure the quality/hotness. If I don't get turned on from reading the text, then I can tell it's probably no good and rewrite at least some of it until it starts working as intended.

I hardly ever revisit my writings after uploading them, though. When I read my old stuff, I find myself mostly focusing on how I could've written a lot of the lines better and it distracts me too much to allow me to enjoy the text.
Lewdsmith

Postby freakydaughter » Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:04 am

Absolutely. It's why I have very rarely wrote anything at all. I have so many stories I would like to see started before I get myself turned on, that it never gets finished. Especially given that very rarely does anyone else write my kinks. Any story involving a white woman stealing a Black womans body, or a daughter ( who is at least in her teens) steals her mothers body and that's it. I've gone crazy and can't even think strait enough to push buttons and type ! :D
The Freaky Duchess Chelsie Woodard
freakydaughter

Postby animefan78 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:53 am

freakydaughter wrote:Absolutely. It's why I have very rarely wrote anything at all. I have so many stories I would like to see started before I get myself turned on, that it never gets finished. Especially given that very rarely does anyone else write my kinks. Any story involving a white woman stealing a Black womans body, or a daughter ( who is at least in her teens) steals her mothers body and that's it. I've gone crazy and can't even think strait enough to push buttons and type ! :D

It depends for me. In the beginning yes, but that gives me the ideas for the story, so it comes and goes with periods where I can and can't write. But at the end of the day if it wasn't I wouldn't write it.

I do enjoy a good mother daughter swap.
animefan78
Transformation Grand Master

Previous

Return to General Transformation Talk