Interactive new chapters

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

Interactive new chapters

Postby colt361 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:24 am

Hey I figured we can post about new chapters here when the recent page is down, I have been on an adding kick as I try and get caught up on a black log of chapter trades. Not sure when the page went down and people stopped seeing it, but here is a link to one of my recently posted chapter and I have post several adding to this one too!

https://www.thechangingmirror.com/intst ... geID=10608
colt361
Transformation Master

Re: Interactive new chapters

Postby colt361 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:03 am

As many of you probably saw I have added a lot to the blending in water park story line. Just in case people were waiting for more before posting as of this moment that branch is fully caught up and I welcome anyone who would like to add to any part of it, I know I will try to make an effort to add onto any new additions made to that branch and I apologize if anyone has ever felt ignored by me. I do interactive trades and I had such a backlog that I felt bad ignoring that for making other additions. I still have a backlog for another story line, but I will probably wait a day or so before I start posting that as to avoid burying anything else. I am trying my hardest to catch up and prevent my backlog ever getting that big again.
colt361
Transformation Master

Return to General Transformation Talk