Skinny and/or smoking?

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

Skinny and/or smoking?

Postby Castor » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:02 pm

Is anyone on here into weight loss/ Skinny girl stories?

Or any where a girl slowly gets into smoking cigarettes and becomes unapologetically addicted despite trying to resist through the process?
Castor

Re: Skinny and/or smoking?

Postby greinskyn » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:39 pm

Brucejedi wrote a story a while back where a formerly thin athlete uses smoking to lose weight. It works... for a while.

Just look in the authors section. I believe the title is "Teenage Vices"

http://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=702

fun read!
greinskyn
Transformation Master

Postby Castor » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:58 am

Animefan78 wrote:You've got me on the weight loss skinny side of things, but not so much on the smoking.

Well no worries there.
Also audiopwr has a story going where you can vote for weight loss aspects.

But yeah. Any weightloss stories or caps would be great.
Castor

Postby Tenet1881 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:08 am

I've been through both struggles. Weight loss can be tough, but it's rewarding. Smoking, on the other hand, is a slippery slope. I've seen friends start casually and end up hooked. It's a tough habit to break. Each journey is personal, but support makes all the difference.
Tenet1881

Postby changeyourmind » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:18 am

I started smoking in college because my friends did it, and it seemed like an excellent way to fit in and relieve stress. Before I knew it, smoking became a regular habit, and I wasn’t too happy about that. I noticed it was taking a toll on my health, so I decided to switch to vaping as a first step to quitting. I buy them from Utopian.ch because they have reasonable prices on vape supplies. Now, I’m vaping and paying less than before, but I’m working towards quitting nicotine for good.
Last edited by changeyourmind on Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
changeyourmind

Postby fragmenter » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:27 am

changeyourmind wrote:I started smoking in college because my friends did it, and it seemed like an excellent way to fit in and relieve stress. Before I knew it, smoking became a regular habit, and I wasn’t too happy about that.

Me too! …. And I still can’t stop. However I’m still skinny :roll:
Moll x
fragmenter
Transformation Master

Return to General Transformation Talk