Can transformations like the ones on this site happen IRL?

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

Can transformations like the ones on this site happen IRL?

Postby John2344 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:07 pm

I used to think stuff like this happened in fantasy weight gain stories but I have heard about a slutty cheerleader who cheered in HS and college who gained 200 lbs and replaced her contacts with glasses all within a couple years of graduating as well as having a committed BF.

How easy it is to change?
John2344

Re: Can transformations like the ones on this site happen IR

Postby Kremlin » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:23 am

Some transformations, like weight gain and loss, can happen IRL, most of the others are impossible with current technology.
Kremlin

Re: Can transformations like the ones on this site happen IR

Postby estranhosidade » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:51 am

It depends. As the guy in above said, things such as weight gain, even something like getting your skin darker or whiter can be achieved nowadays. I mean for God sake people can change their genders and become very convincing women or men (depending on the circumstance, of course). This all possible thanks to technology.

Now, if your thinking about something more deeper or complex (I mean, for instance transforming a 75 years old man into a 13 years old girl)... probably something in the medicine branch, such as a body transplant could allow this someday in the future.

In the 70s Robert J. White a famous doctor performed severals experiments, one of them involving a head transplant in a monkey, he also performed experiments involving a isolated brain (sadly he wasn't able to reconnect the brain in a new body). If you go back further, in the 20s soviet scientists were able to create a dog with two heads.

Recently this news about a Chinese and Italian scientists wanting to performer a "human head transplant" make headlines, you probably heard somewhere.

https://www.businessinsider.com/head-transplant-surgeon-frankenstein-2017-7

About much deeper transformations, things that would be physically impossible, such as becoming giants, we could speculate about the possibility of immersive virtual reality allow this sort of thing somewhere down the the line.

A couple years ago there was this very interesting experiments involving VR headsets and simulated body swap.

https://www.polygon.com/2014/3/4/5423330/oculus-rift-vr-gender-swap-girl-mirror-look
estranhosidade
Transformation Master

Return to General Transformation Talk