New Freaky Friday

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

New Freaky Friday

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:54 pm

Disney Channel is making another Freaky Friday and it most certainly caught my attention. :D

I mean, the acting seemed pretty cheesy, but there's a charm to that. Especially watching a middle aged woman, a tad on the plump side, acting like a teenage girl! :lol:
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Re: New Freaky Friday

Postby catfish » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:13 pm

Ohh, this one is based on the musical. I was wondering why they'd feel a need to remake it yet again. Also, it turns out a person named "Cozi Zuehlsdorff" exists.
catfish
Transformation Master

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:32 am

With a name like that, I sincerely want her to become a household name. :lol:

Also, did not know there was a musical... sounds... sound kinda weird :lol:

Then again, The only ones I've ever enjoyed was American Idiot and Les Miserables, but I heard good things about The Book of Mormon. :D
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Postby catfish » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:22 pm

Kappa Evil Foot wrote:Also, did not know there was a musical... sounds... sound kinda weird :lol:

They're making musicals out of everything these days (or, at least, trying to).

Not transformation-related, but the original book "Freaky Friday" had a sequel called "A Billion for Boris" which I read as a kid and really liked. (The plot involves a TV that's picking up broadcasts from 24 hours in the future.) There apparently was a movie made of it in the 1980s, which means it's probably due for a remake as well.
catfish
Transformation Master

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:49 pm

I'm actually pretty excited for a Willy Wonka remake, the franchise that brought the world the blueberry swelling tf. :lol:

Heard they're thinking about casting Childish Gambino as Willy and I'm very much on board. Guy's whimsical, has a great singing voice, and, in my opinion, would look great in purple. :D
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Return to General Transformation Talk