Story idea need input

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

Story idea need input

Postby acdcz22 » Sun May 13, 2018 3:36 pm

So I have an idea for a story (or interactive) I just need some input

So the idea is 2 young women that work at a diner are getting ready to close up, a man enters the diner and demands service the girls urge him to leave as the diner is closed, the man refuses to leave and since the girls are alone they cannot physically remove him he offers them a deal if they can solve his riddle he will leave if they don't solve his riddle they have to serve him some food,

the girls do not solve the mans riddle and must serve him the food

The input im asking for isn't for the plot I probably won't change much of that but what the girls should become

I have few ideas they could become latinas and the diner could become a mexican restaurant, they could turn into bimbos and the diner would become a hooters like restaurant the others were the becoming milfs,redneck girls,strippers or old women

The most complete idea is the girls turning into latinas the man would request some kind of mexican dish which the girls say they dont serve and everytime the girls find one of the ingredients they would change more

Anyway let me know what you think which idea would like to see the most?
acdcz22

Re: Story idea need input

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Mon May 14, 2018 6:11 am

They're all pretty cool.

The Latina angle could involve heavily rich, savory dishes.

The redneck could incorporate interior alteration on the restaurant, making it look like a Cracker Barrel knockoff.

The bimbo makes me think of like an ice cream parlor stacked with sweet scoops of ditzy confections .

And the older woman one? Early Bird Diner. Also, think it'd be cool if he doesn't eat the served dishes, but makes the waitresses eat them! :lol:

But yeah, they're all pretty interesting. Hope to read it soon :D
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Re: Story idea need input

Postby Bobby » Tue May 15, 2018 9:50 pm

Personally I really like the idea of the girls becoming Latinas, with their appearance, personality, language, etc. changing at the same time. Hope to see your story regardless of what you decide!
Bobby

Return to General Transformation Talk