Anime RP?

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

Anime RP?

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:22 pm

Hey, hope this is the right place to ask, anyone wanna do an Anime RP?

Haven't done a ton of RP, but they're pretty fun :D

Anyways, here are some Anime I'd be into.

Fairytail

Ms Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Baka and Test

Haganai

Masamune-kun's Revenge

One Punch

Fate/ Stay Night or anything from that series

Keep in mind, my focus is pretty much on shipping. I really like shipping. Charles with Magneto, Stark with Captain America, Seth Rogen with James Franco. And that's just guys. :lol:
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Re: Anime RP?

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Thu May 10, 2018 11:11 pm

Ya know what's funny? Never seen Evangelion. Heard good stuff though.

And yeah, Badass Lucy would be cool. Kinda like Edolas Lucy, but with Erza as her punching bag! :lol:
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Sun May 13, 2018 9:40 pm

Cool angle :D

I think it'd be cool if there mental changes were extremes based on their separate backgrounds.

Like Erza becomes an exaggeration of Lucy. A Dainty Heiress with Daddy Issues.

While Lucy becomes a tough brute with a sweet tooth. Not gonna lie, that little detail about Erza always entertains me. Ya know? Like when she obsessed over cake?! :x So I guess I me a crazy, female Don Quixote Type? That's honestly how I see Erza, just competent.
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Thu May 17, 2018 9:56 am

I also enjoy Erza's playful nature.

Like when she dresses up like a member of the Jiggle Butt Gang and jiggles and shakes her booty! :lol:

Also, when she dresses up a like a handsome gentleman and dances with an heiress. Cis Gendered Females in drag is one of my favorite things in anime/manga . :D

Oh, and when she gets obsessed with a task, like acting and becomes the best comic relief on the series!

Don't know if that aspect of her personality should stay or be transferred to Lucy
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Thu May 24, 2018 10:18 pm

Awesome :D

This is starting to sound like the Eclipse storyline, but, with Wizards experiencing mental and physical changes.

Yukino? Hmm... I dunno, could be cool. But she's like Mirajane, in a way. A character with a personality that did a 180 due to trauma. Not as severe as Mirajane, but she did go from prissy and arrogant to humble and sweet after being publicly humiliated in front of her entire guild.

I agree, not sure what to do with Sagittarius. But, Virgo? Only thing I could think of is flipping the love interests and making Erza and Lucy physically change to appeal to Natsu and Jellal.

Natsu does seem to gravitate towards the dainty, feminine type and I could totally see Jellal enjoy being a sub in a romantic relationship! :lol:

But on the age change, it'd actually only would be a two year difference, surprisingly. Lucy is 17 and Erza is...19?! Weird, right? Would've thought 25 at the least. They're both teenagers nearing the cusp of being young adults.
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:04 am

That's a pretty good point on Yukino, never really understood why Lucy didn't take the keys when they were offered.

And yeah, sounds fun. Interactive or pm? I'm cool with either :D
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Return to General Transformation Talk