Food Wars

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

Food Wars

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:43 am

So I recently got into this anime, Food Wars. The way they blend gluttony with lust is incredible.

I can't think of a single episode where there isn't a character having an orgasm from eating!

But three seasons in, I kept thinking, there should've been a weight gain episode or something. I mean, that show is clearly not finished, and they did have a minor male character, who was pudgy, randomly lose and gain it back. But that show could totally use that weight gain anime trope, it's like a give in for the theme!

I guess I can look around for fan fiction and art, maybe read the manga, but still, I'd really like an episode where one of the characters gets really, really fat! The way they eat food, it'd be perfect! :lol:

Female characters strip, male characters strip, they always moan, and their facial expressions are priceless!
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Re: Food Wars

Postby tbt » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:44 pm

Gluttony and lust are such a killer combo.
tbt

Postby kylekatarn77 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:23 pm

Damn awesome anime. Up for canon rp, we'll WG and tf some characters?
kylekatarn77

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:12 am

That actually sounds pretty fun, sure :D
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Postby Rallison » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:36 am

I was kind of stunned the first time I've seen Food Wars. I don't know what I was expecting, but it sure wasn't that lol.
The Hydromax review.
Rallison

Return to General Transformation Talk