Story spoiler thread

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

Story spoiler thread

Postby colt361 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:45 pm

Not sure if this is something people want to do. But I figured I would create the option. I find when searching for stories there are either no tags or the tags are a bit vague so I figured we could create a thread where people can ask what changes happen for a particular story.

A couple of examples can be for one tagged weight gain, someone could for this story ask how much weight does the person actually gain. Of course people will have to be prepared for spoilers if they visit this thread.

Another tag that comes to mind is downgrade, since that can mean many things people can ask what is actually included in that downgrade and other readers or even the author can say.

I could even make a thread for interactive branches as well but figured I would start here and see what others think. I just know it can be frustrating for people expecting one kind of change and getting something completely different. I know sometimes people enjoy the surprise but a lot of times at least for me it leads to frustrations.

What does everyone think?
colt361
Transformation Master

Re: Story spoiler thread

Postby her revenge » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:02 am

Sounds like a great idea to me, anything that makes finding stories easier has to be a plus
HR
her revenge
Transformation Grand Master

Return to General Transformation Talk