Stories with implied transformation?

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

Stories with implied transformation?

Postby blurmy » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:19 am

Would folks be interested in them here?
I recently did a straight up feederism story and while there's no transformation in it, it is implied that it will happen.
It's on my blog if you're interested, called Beast of Honour.
blurmy
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Stories with implied transformation?

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:38 pm

I don't fully understand how it'd be implied. But it sounds really interesting. I'd love to read a story like that :D
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Postby blurmy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:39 am

The transformation doesn't actually take place in the story, it's hinted at and left to the reader's imagination as to what might happen.
blurmy

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:08 pm

That sounds pretty fun :D

Like an overweight, middle aged lunch lady with a thyroid problem and is a chain smoker that has light hints of formally being a spoiled head cheerleader not too long ago, like months or weeks or something like that?

Or a slutty stripper, who can barely count to ten, who use to be a misogynistic office manager and now her clientele are his former employees and they constantly mock her by bringing up stuff from his douchey past?

Oh, or a comic book store employee, morbidly obese, similar build to the Simpson's Comic Book Guy, But female and covered in acne, obsessed with fan service manga and Taco Bell, who use to be a Lawyer from... Chicago or New York? I don't know. Anyways she was pretty ruthless and is now being taunted by a some nerd she sent to prison for a good amount of time and now he's toying with her.

Have any of those on the site yet? Probably not like those specific examples, sorry really liked your idea and it made my gears turn! :lol:

Really wanna read your stuff :D
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Postby blurmy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:30 pm

That's a great spin on it, hadn't thought about doing one after, the one i'm talking about takes place before the transformation, like a prelude.
It's called Beast of Honour and is on my blog.
The link is in my signature, let me know what you think!
blurmy

Return to General Transformation Talk