Bearchive down

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

Bearchive down

Postby beatlemasterkingkong » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:51 am

Anyone know if a version of the old bearchive exists anywhere?
This used to link to it.
http://www.bearchive.com/~addventure
Last edited by beatlemasterkingkong on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
beatlemasterkingkong

Re: Bearchive down

Postby beatlemasterkingkong » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:53 am

https doesn't work either, seems a new site has bought the domain.
https://www.bearchive.com/~addventure/g ... 03049.html
beatlemasterkingkong

Postby catfish » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:37 pm

No one's bought to domain. The owners of bearchive.com made some changes to the site, including requiring a (free) login to get to the Addventure.

The link now uses old instead of www -- http://old.bearchive.com/~addventure/ -- but you may or may not need to go to the main BEArchive page at http://bearchive.com first, log in, and select the "BE Addventure" link along the top bar.
catfish
Transformation Master

Postby Burke_Rakers » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:37 am

Yep. I had the same issue a month or so ago. The system still has a few 'bumps' in the road, still...but it does work.
Burke_Rakers
Transformation Grand Master

Postby CelebrityChanger » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:20 am

Damn.

Now i’ll Likely not see Debbi transform from a thin white chick to a buxom black one, again. Or Jim transform into an Italian slut. Or any of those celebrity transformations.
CelebrityChanger

Postby Burke_Rakers » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:47 am

CelebrityChanger wrote:Damn.

Now i’ll Likely not see Debbi transform from a thin white chick to a buxom black one, again. Or Jim transform into an Italian slut. Or any of those celebrity transformations.

Oh no. It's all still there. You just need to regester. My problem may be 'tablet' specific. I go to the site and key in my password, and it takes me to a white screen with "HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found". At first I thought I'd done something wrong, but if I go back a page, then go to the BEAdd link again, I'm in like Flynn. I think it may just be bad programming, but it does work. See...go back to page...find Debbi in the process of 'getting her groove'...

There.

Debbi Gets Her Groove

Unending BE - episode 8071

Tags: ag be lip hair voice race ident voy ubea Edit Tags

Jim quickly input the DNA changes for Debbi into Rick's computer, then high-tailed it back to the locker room for a choice seat to watch the transformation up close. He found all the girls had left, except Debbi and her friend Bobbi, so he settled in to his hiding place and got ready for the show.

Debbi was about to put on her cheerleading uniform when Bobbi said, "Debbi, have you been hitting the tanning salon a lot lately?"

"Not really Bobbi, why do you ask?" Debbi said, turning to Bobbi and throwing her long brunette hair back over her shoulder.

"Nothing, just that you suddenly look REALLY tan," Bobbi said, with a quizzical expression on her face.

"What are you talking about?" Debbi asked.

"Look in your mirror," replied Bobbi.

Debbi turned back and opened her locker door wider so she could look into her mirror, and gasped when she saw her reflection: her face had changed from its normal peaches-and-cream complexion to a deep tan, which was deepening as she watched. She also saw the tan had quickly spread all over her body. "Oh, my God!" she exclaimed, "What's happening to me?"

Bobbi stared open-mouthed at Debbi, watching her formerly wavy hair begin to curl, first very loosely, then gradually the curls became tighter and tighter, until her hair fell down her back in small ringlets. At the same time Debbi's hair also darkened from it's former medium brunette shade to black. "Debbi, your hair," she said pointing at Debbi's long mane.

Debbi screeched in horror when she turned back to the mirror and saw her once soft, shiny hair was now a mass of tight black curls. She ran her chocolate-brown hand through her hair; it had become very coarse and wiry. "This is really freaking me out!" Debbi said as she saw the changes continue. When she withdrew her hand from her hair, she saw her nails, although still coated with clear polish, had grown much longer and were starting to curve downward. Her panties were suddenly feeling too tight, as she looked down and saw her rear end was now aggressively pressing into them stretching the panties severely.

"This can't be happening. This is impossible!" Debbi said, noticing her voice sounded lower than it did normally. When she heard her new voice, she jerked her head up and looked at the mirror, almost fainting at the sight of her new face. Her formerly green eyes were now very dark, and her nose had gotten much flatter and wider. The most noticeable change, however, was her lips, which were the only feature that Debbi had often wished she could change. They had been very thin and undefined. That was no longer a problem. Her lips had thickened tremendously and were now very full and sexy, especially with the burgundy lipstick she had put on that morning. Debbi was quickly becoming unrecognizable as her old self.

"My God, Debbi, you're black now!" Bobbi said in horror, as she started backing away from Debbi.

"What's wrong, Bobbi? Where are you going?" Debbi asked in a voice no longer thin and high but lower and smoother, and a lot sexier.

"It's still me, Debbi. I'm the same person!" She started walking toward Bobbi, feeling her new rear end wiggling back and forth in her silk panties.

"I don't think so. You don't look the same to me," Bobbi said as she continued backing away.

"Come on, girlfriend, you know it's me!" Debbi said, wondering why she called Bobbi girlfriend. She didn't talk like that, but somehow it was starting to feel natural to her. "What's wrong witchoo?" As Debbi walked, her dusky thighs were filling out to match her bigger rear end, and she was starting to walk with a pronounced strut as she moved toward Bobbi.

"Why are you talking like that, Debbi?" asked Bobbi, as she backed into the wall.

"Girl, I've talked like this my whole life. Why are you lookin' at me like that? Like you ain't never seen me before?" Debbi stopped in front of Bobbi and stood with her hands on her full hips, her head cocked to one side. "Come on, we got to get ready for practice." Debbi turned and wiggled her way back to her locker, as Bobbi now noticed Debbi's breasts were starting to fill out her bra more than they had before, and were starting to shake when she walked.

"Uh, Debbi, I don't think you want to go to practice," Bobbi said nervously.

"Say what?" Debbi said turning and giving Bobbi a puzzled look.

Bobbi saw Debbi's breasts were even larger now and were really stretching her bra, as Debbi subconsciously scratched underneath one of the straps with her long nails.

"You're different, Debbi. You're black now; I don't even recognize you anymore."

Debbi stared at Bobbi for a second, then rolled her eyes and said, "You talkin' crazy now, girl! Of course I'm black, Bobbi, I've always been black. We've known each other since we were little kids. Why you actin' like this is somethin' new?" Debbi's breasts were now overflowing the cups of her increasingly ill-fitting bra now, and a small amount of flesh was emerging from the bottom of the cups also.

"Damn, Debbi, why'd you buy this bra? You shoulda known you're way too big for this little thang."

Bobbi watched this all in silent awe, as her friend continued changing from a thin, preppy white girl to a black goddess built like the Commodores' proverbial "Brick House". Debbi struggled with the hooks on the back, but couldn't seem to remove the constrictive bra after a struggle. "Damn, this bra's so tight now I can't get it off!" Debbi said, in increasing pain as the straps were digging in more and more. "Help me, Bobbi!" she pleaded.

Bobbi ran into the coach's office and grabbed a pair of scissors to cut the straps, then ran back to Debbi's locker, just in time to see Debbi's bra, which closed in the front, fly apart, freeing her cantaloupe-sized breasts. She quickly slipped out of the shoulder straps and leaned back against her locker, her big breasts rising and falling with each breath. "Honey, that was close!" Debbi said in between breaths. "I thought I was gonna pass out there."

"You OK, Debbi?" Bobbi asked.

"Sure, I'll be alright, thanks. Now what were you sayin' about me not practicin'?" Debbi said, starting to catch her breath.

"I just don't think you'll fit in. I mean I don't mind, but Robin or some of the other girls won't like it, you being black and all."

"What is with you white girls all of a sudden? I've been a cheerleader all this time and all of a sudden now you noticed I'm black? Uh, check me if I'm wrong, girl, but there ain't nothin' new here, and if they got a problem with me, they can just tell me to my face! Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta put on my uniform and get out there. Billy Shepard is out there practicin' and he is ALL that!" Debbi barely squeezed into her uniform; her new measurements were quite different from the old ones, and the uniform wasn't as accommodating as before, but she did manage to get into it. She ran out of the locker room, her big black breasts almost bouncing out of her uniform top while her butt was threatening to break out of her skirt.

Bobbi just stood there for a while, not sure what to do, then finally turned and followed the new Debbi. Jim, in the meantime, was already thinking of a new subject he could change with the computer; he was still showing the effects of watching Debbi's transformation, and was ready for more.

*Debbi has some fun with Billy Shepard
*Jim changes Debbi back to her old self
*Debbi has a confontation with Robin and her other friends
*Jim picks another subject to change
Go back - Go to the parent episode.
bobby
Thu Jan 21 21:55:14 1999

Edit Tags
Burke_Rakers
Transformation Grand Master

Postby catfish » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:52 pm

Burke_Rakers wrote:[My problem may be 'tablet' specific. I go to the site and key in my password, and it takes me to a white screen with "HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found". At first I thought I'd done something wrong, but if I go back a page, then go to the BEAdd link again, I'm in like Flynn. I think it may just be bad programming, but it does work.

This isn't a tablet issue -- I have the same problem with both my laptop and my desktop. There's something screwy with the attempt to redirect to the "old.bearchive.com" site.
catfish
Transformation Master

Postby beatlemasterkingkong » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:44 am

catfish wrote:No one's bought to domain. The owners of bearchive.com made some changes to the site, including requiring a (free) login to get to the Addventure.

The link now uses old instead of www -- http://old.bearchive.com/~addventure/ -- but you may or may not need to go to the main BEArchive page at http://bearchive.com first, log in, and select the "BE Addventure" link along the top bar.

You are correct. Thanks, it looked like a totally new website with all the giant-chested illustrations. Much obliged!

For anyone else with this issue, go here.
http://bearchive.com/
Login and click the kink at the top "BE Addventure".

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4323
beatlemasterkingkong

Return to General Transformation Talk