A shout out to remote and blending in posters

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

A shout out to remote and blending in posters

Postby colt361 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:51 pm

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to the recent posters for Blending In and The Remote. Especially to Nobody14, Burke_Rakers, threebearmoon, Zemajor23 and anyone else I may have missed. The latest stuff has been great and I really wanted to make a post stating my appreciation that there is still new content being made for these stories. I hope to add to some of these posts in the near future. And feel free to comment or message me if you want to give suggestions, coordinate anything or do anything else for future chapters!
colt361
Transformation Master

Re: A shout out to remote and blending in posters

Postby colt361 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:45 am

Oh I forgot to also thank trunkkeyfitz and Kingmeep for also posting to those stories.
colt361
Transformation Master

Postby Nobody14 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:53 am

I'm happy that there is still interest in these stories after so long. It's exciting to see what everyone comes up with based on the new chapters, or how they go back and jumpstart an old branch. At the moment Colt361 and I are working together to create more content for both of these stories. I hope everyone will enjoy them, and feel free to send messages about ideas for where to take the stories next, or just talk about transformations you'd like to see.
Nobody14
Transformation Master

Postby harlequin100147 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:56 am

I really enjoy this story and I'm delighted that people are still contributing to it! I personally really like the thread at the start where Eve uses the remote to turn Miranda into her slave, I'd love to see someone explore that further.
harlequin100147

Return to General Transformation Talk