Haircut Archives Seem to Be Gone

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

Haircut Archives Seem to Be Gone

Postby KyraBenoit » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:22 pm

The haircutting stories archive, 1hss.com, and the newer site, haircuttingstories.net, seem to have disappeared. Does anybody know what happened? Are the other stories by great authors like "LS DS" gone now? That would be a catastrophe.

I noticed, about a month ago, that haircuttingstories.net was disappearing and then reappearing. I couldn't get to 1hss.com at all. Now both have been gone for at least a few days.

I fear the content is lost. That would be an unmitigated, heart-wrenching tragedy, for both hair and TF lovers.

I know that many of "The Changing Mirror" aficionados like hair and other changes as a part of their TF stories. I would bet many of us read both.

Does anyone know?
KyraBenoit

Re: Haircut Archives Seem to Be Gone

Postby Anostus » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:11 pm

It looks like at least some of LS DS's stuff can be found on the Internet Archive here
and here.
Anostus
Transformation Master

Postby Phil_Cut » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:08 am

Thanks for this link

with best regards
Phil
Phil_Cut

Postby fat_holly » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:45 pm

I always used to love that site. As someone who suffers from hair loss herself, I found all those stories to be really a lot of fun! Happy that at least some of those are on the archive
fat_holly

Postby willy66 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:54 pm

KyraBenoit wrote:The haircutting stories archive, 1hss.com, and the newer site, haircuttingstories.net, seem to have disappeared. Does anybody know what happened? Are the other stories by great authors like "LS DS" gone now? That would be a catastrophe.

I really need to see advice and maybe hair inspiration there because I am getting fond of the Durag I found online. They are so stylish and affordable. If you are getting interested in Durag like me lately then check price here.

I noticed, about a month ago, that haircuttingstories.net was disappearing and then reappearing. I couldn't get to 1hss.com at all. Now both have been gone for at least a few days.

I fear the content is lost. That would be an unmitigated, heart-wrenching tragedy, for both hair and TF lovers.

I know that many of "The Changing Mirror" aficionados like hair and other changes as a part of their TF stories. I would bet many of us read both.

Does anyone know?

Hello there,

I understand your concern about the disappearance of the websites, 1hss.com and haircuttingstories.net, and the potential loss of content. Unfortunately, I don't have any information regarding what happened to these sites or their content. However, it's not uncommon for websites to experience technical issues or maintenance periods that may cause temporary unavailability.

Have you tried reaching out to the site administrators or their support team for assistance? They may have some insight into what's going on or may be able to offer some help. Alternatively, there may be other resources or communities where you can find similar content or connect with other fans of hair and TF-related stories.

I hope you're able to find some answers and that the content is not lost for good. Best of luck!
willy66

Postby myrtlecraver » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:26 pm

That website used to be one of my favorites. As someone who suffers from hair loss, I found all of those tales really amusing! I'm relieved that at least some of those have been archived.
myrtlecraver

Postby changeyourmind » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:57 am

I used to check out those sites for some interesting reads. Hope it's just a temporary glitch or something. Losing those stories would indeed be a bummer.
changeyourmind

Postby garlicbread » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:42 am

"These sites were good; I also used to visit them to read stories related to cutting. These sites are good, and there is still some data left on them."
https://getblogg.com/
garlicbread

Return to General Transformation Talk