Having an impossible-to-realize fetish...

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

Having an impossible-to-realize fetish...

Postby estranhosidade » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:13 am

So, I was wondering how you guys deal with the fact of having a fetish that it's... basically impossible to realize, to make it true (I mean, unless someday we find out how to create virtual reality as real as the ones of the Matrix movie, and although I think this's possible, I think we won't be alive to see it). But anyway... people want to realize their fetish, to make it come true.

And this fetish is the sort of thing that, unfortunately it's only exist in the world of ideas.

And... I don't know.. to me, personally, I get a little sad for not being able to live out my fetishs. But what can I do, right? :D I just freaking love transformation fetish!
estranhosidade
Transformation Master

Re: Having an impossible-to-realize fetish...

Postby Burke_Rakers » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:05 am

There was a fellow...oh, this was maybe 15 years ago so I can't even remember his name, let alone the story site he used to have. Any way, he had the strangest, most unusual and specific fetish I've ever come across. He had a bunch of stories (all written by him, if memory serves) devoted to the transformation of young, conventionally beautiful girls...into obese, hairy old me who smoked pipes. It wasn't a torture either. Rather the girls would be changed into fat 'grandpa' archetypes (sometimes actually Santa Claus himself) and they always either forgot their pasts or were totally into the transformation. It clearly wasn't just being attracted to older men either...it was just the change from young, beautiful woman to fat old man that intrigued him.

I read several of them, not because I was into his same 'kink' (not hardly), but rather because I respected the drive and dedication that clearly propelled him. The only direct line from any story that I remember clearly though was that his transformed girlfriend stood before him "...pipe clenched proudly between his teeth."

I love people who have weird fetishes like that. Anyone else have similer stories of lost souls with unique, narrow-focus kinks?
Burke_Rakers
Transformation Grand Master

Postby bopking » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:15 am

I have a similar fetish - women transforming into obese men. Very hard to find any stories of this type ...
bopking

Postby estranhosidade » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:54 pm

bopking wrote:I have a similar fetish - women transforming into obese men. Very hard to find any stories of this type ...

Not exactly the same thing, but there's a story from Itsme, Melissa's Revenge, in which it's told the story of a teen woman who has her reality altered to everyone believe she's an old man. But there wast'n any physical change, she's still had a female body and she was still young, the only thing that had changed was the fact the fact that everyone now believed that she was and old man, including herself, who would have to live for the rest of his own life in a nursing home.

And this kind of story really excites me.
estranhosidade
Transformation Master

Postby AndyEngines » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:12 pm

Interesting point. Honestly I know my fetishes are impossible or extremely improbable at the best. Here is how I am, I have a good moral balance I believe, I like people, I like people being happy, I like the idea of Cheers, that bar where everybody knows your name. I do good at work and have done for a number of years, I have an image I have built around myself, that image being one I have built over my life. This isn't a false image. On the flip side I have fetishes, some I could enact, some impossible as I said. Do I visit a Dom very discreetly every now and then ? I have and no doubt will do again. Do I really want my fetishes to become reality, maybe right at that point of orgasm but 1 minute later they seem silly, almost embarrassing. So I love having a site like this that allows me an escape into the mental world of my fetish. It is healthy and enjoyable and also it enables a better happier sex life for myself and my wife. Like a bar, I visit here for fun but I don't live here.
AndyEngines
Transformation Master

Return to General Transformation Talk