Can’t stop downgrading my Girlfriend

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

Can’t stop downgrading my Girlfriend

Postby GooberDude » Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:13 pm

I made a post awhile back about causing my girlfriend to gain weight. But more has changed too and I keep encouraging it.
While gaining she’s been eating a lot of greasy and sugary foods and so she’s been getting more breakouts because of it. She usually just wears makeup to hide it but I always tell her how beautiful she looks without makeup and I’ve noticed she’s wearing it less and less. To be fair, she is usually gorgeous without it but now with the breakouts and greasier complexion she looks more like a 4 without makeup. Her hair has also been getting more frizzy and she just pulls it back doesn’t seem to be trying to repair it.

With her having gained to 266 then losing to 165, her breasts have become quite saggy and her skin you can tell has been stretched. While there are things she can do to try and fix it, I tell her how perfect her body is. But it’s also pulled her down. I just get so turned on by people insulting her looks. She was a total 8 and my encouragement has caused her to let herself go and she’s more a 4 or less. She even sometimes gets a lazy eye and I love showing off the pics it’s obvious in. I fantasize that it stays all the time and not just here and there. She’s also a smoker and doesn’t want to quit, I wouldn’t want her too cause it makes her teeth and fingernails yellow.

I encourage her to dress comfortable and tell her how sexy she looks, knowing she’s looking more frumpy. I would never purposely make her make these changes but I definitely tell her how sexy she looks and she’s letting it happen to herself. I don’t know why I love her looking less attractive, it’s just such a turn on.
GooberDude

Re: Can’t stop downgrading my Girlfriend

Postby GooberDude » Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:18 am

Also up to chat and share some pics too with anyone else who likes this… DMs always open!
GooberDude

Postby Bluesnake462 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:53 pm

This all seems pretty interesting. Got any photos to show the progression?
Bluesnake462

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:36 am

Interesting, do you happen to have any photos of her of the before and after sort as well as the in-between?
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Postby wendysails69 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:43 am

I absolutely love this! Changes like this are just so so exciting! If you’re still active and around I’d love to chat about the experience and how she’s doing currently.
wendysails69

Return to General Transformation Talk