Please use tags

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

Please use tags

Postby colt361 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:15 pm

I don't want to be that guy, but it is difficult to read stories when i don't know the changes that will take place I get that you may want to surprise people, but I am more likely to not read story when it has no tags, maybe I am in the minority I would like to hear others opinions
colt361
Transformation Master

Re: Please use tags

Postby BabyZoe » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:59 pm

I agree, it's frustrating having to sift through stuff it turns out i have zero/negative interest in to find the good stuff. lol
BabyZoe

Postby Gwendolen_Aurora » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:23 pm

There is a problem with Tags... When I was posting my story, I found the title is limited to I think 70 characters. Once you have put the title of the story in, you do not have much room to play with tags and cannot include all the tags that may fit your story. Not really an author problem -- more a board issue.
Gwendolen_Aurora

Postby Thalia Thrandil » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:11 pm

You can have a paragraph at the beginning of a story so that you can suggest the tfs, a bit like a details paragraph.
Thalia Thrandil

Postby Jared86 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:03 am

Simn I'm in agreement with you. I feel tags are appropriate.
Jared86
Transformation Master

Postby Cassie » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:08 pm

I try to tag as much as I can, but like Gwendolen said, there's a limit to how many tags I can fit in the line. I try to make sure the 'big ones' are in there, but there are so many little things that can be a key for someone that in some tales, it's hard to fit it all in.
Cassie
Transformation Master

Postby Jared86 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:18 pm

If you cant fit the tags in the subject line, include them inside the story text itself, before the first sentence.
Jared86
Transformation Master

Postby FrigOfFury » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:42 pm

Is there a list of tags somewhere? I want to post a story, but I'm not sure what tags to use. Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, but I figured someone in this topic would know!
FrigOfFury

Postby Sen Oluguat » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:53 pm

Here's the tags:

Anostus wrote:An old thread had a pretty good list of tags.

funfun74 wrote:Well I'll give it some what of a shot though I don't know them all and am guessing at some. These are the ones I see most often.

Tags that are transformations. May or may not be detailed as that is up to the author of a story.
BE= Breast Expansion - Someone getting bigger breast. Either natural breasts or sometimes implants
BR= Breast Reduction - Someone losing breast size
SW= Shrinking - Someone getting smaller or just losing height
GW= Growth - Someone getting bigger or just gaining height
MC= Mind Control/Mental Change - Someone has the way they think changed in some fashion or is controlled by another
TG= Gender Transformation - Someone changing from one gender to the other
WG= Weight Gain - Someone getting fatter
WL= Weight Loss - Someone getting skinnier
AP= Age Progression - Someone getting older may or may not contain a MC with it.
AR= Age Regression - Someone getting younger may or may not contain a MC with it.
FtF/F2F/FF= Female to Female Transformation - Someone turning into someone of the same gender. Could be another person or someone new.
MtM/M2M/MM= Male to Male Transformation - Someone turning into someone of the same gender. Could be another person or someone new.
DG= Downgrade or degradation (not super sure on this one) - Typically loss of beauty or status. (DG can also stand for Dick Growth)
TF= Animal Transformation usually sometimes into a complete animal sometimes into an anthro
Humil/HU= Humiliation - Someone being humiliated in some way, usually sexually or publicly.
Body/Trait Swap= Transformation involving turning into another person either by complete switch or by pieces.
Race= Race transformation - Someone turning into someone of another race ie. white to asian.
Culture= Culture Transformation - Someone turning into someone of different culture ie. american to british
IQ= Intelligence Transformation - Someone becoming smarter or dumber
MG= Muscle Growth - Someone getting stronger or gaining muscle mass
ML= Muscle Loss - Someone losing strength or muscle mass.
PE/DG= Penis Enlargement- Someones penis getting bigger (DG can also stand for Downgrade)
PR/DL= Penis Reduction - Someones penis getting smaller
VE/VG= Vagina Enlargement- Someones Vagina getting bigger
VR/VL/VS= Vagina Reduction - Someones vagina getting smaller
IA/Inanimate= Inanimate Transformation - Someone being turned into an inanimate object of some sort
LD/Love Doll/Doll= Dollification - Someone being turned into a normal doll or sex toy doll
Bimbo= Bimbofiaction - Someone turning into a stereotypical bimbo usually involves BE, slutifacition, IQ loss, and MC
Slut= Slutification - Someone changes in a way to love having sex to usually a unnatural degree
Nerd= Nerdification - Someone turning into a stereotypical nerd usually involves Downgrad, IQ gain, and MC

Tags that could either mean a transformation or just a warning of content that people might not like with no transformation involved.
Futa= Futanari (girls that have both a vagina and penis) - Has someone become a futa or is already a Futa
Anthro= Humanoid animals - Story either containing or being turned into a Humaniod animal
Preg= Pregnant - Story containing or having someone become pregnant
Clown= being turned into a clown or already is a clown
Vore= Someone eaten or swallowed by someone
Scat= Stuff involving poop

*edit*Also missed some and decided to update the list to look nicer and with descriptions of content. Which of course I could be wrong about or is open to debate on what they fully include. I'm probably missing a lot of other tags but these are all that I can think of and cover most of the Transformations Tags I've seen.
Sen Oluguat

Postby FrigOfFury » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:26 am

Thank you so much Sen! That's extremely helpful.
FrigOfFury

Next

Return to General Transformation Talk