New interactive posts

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

New interactive posts

Postby colt361 » Wed May 23, 2018 4:40 am

Hello, so a pet peeve of mine is when people go to the trouble of making a new post and it does not get to sit on the new page for long because someone else spams the interactive thread with a lot small posts. I was enjoying the thread that Zemajor23 and myself were creating on the remote. So here is my newest post to that one. I encourage other people to post to this thread if they feel like their post did not get to sit in the new section for that long. I am also curious if there is a way we can limit the number of posts one person makes the interactive a day or enforce a word limit per post. No offense to some people on here, but it is really frustrating when I take an hour to write a huge and detailed post and it is knocked off because someone made a lot one sentence posts, which in my opinion add nothing to the interactive.

http://thechangingmirror.com/intstory/s ... ageID=8453
colt361
Transformation Master

Re: New interactive posts

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Thu May 24, 2018 8:35 pm

Sorry that happened. It can be pretty frustrating.

If it's any consolation, your story is awesome and the spam floods tend to stop once the troll gets bored. :)
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Postby colt361 » Fri May 25, 2018 5:08 am

Thanks, I mean I am glad people post to interactive and they have every right to have people and enjoy their stories as well, but I wish they would realize that is not just all about their story. I mean this did not only knock my story off but a lot of others too, it can be discouraging, but the spam is never high quality and eventually like you said it will go away.
colt361
Transformation Master

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Fri May 25, 2018 6:10 am

I mean,well, you're literally talking about trolls who flood the page with the intention to piss off users. That's not gonna happen.

It's not like when I go fangirl mode and ship Emma Frost and Jean Grey as a middle aged couple in a dysfunctional relationship with Phoenix10, I'm gonna stop at like 5 or 6 chapters tops when I'm done with my rehead milf, Futa, and anime reference fix. Often, I feel like "man, wish the format was longer on the new chapter thread."

But trolls? They're thinking the opposite. They wanna knock off stories, like yours, like Nobody's, like a bunch of other people who put effort into writing a story. They're doing it to get a response, a negative one, but one because they think it's funny and they're never gonna think otherwise.
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Return to General Transformation Talk