x

A place to sell are your transformation related wares. Be it stories, ebooks or videos.
Forum rules
* Please don't spam the forum with links.
* If possible post a direct link to the sales page.
* Including a description of what your selling.
* One link per a post is preferred, but feel free to group them up.

Re: Bozox stories on Amazon eBooks (updates)

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:22 pm

That's true and perhaps when you re-publish them from scratch, you can get more money. Amazon can't stop you from doing that, right?
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Postby summertime » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:02 am

bozox wrote:Unpublishing all my books on Amazon due to low sales and also due to Amazon's policy of allowing refunds after reading. Maybe reintroduce them sometime down the road after virus clears up. New ebooks intitially receive more marketing attention by Amazon. Thanks.

Have you tried Smashwords, I'm not sure that they offer a refund policy, personally I have used the refund policy a couple of time but that was because the short stories were littered with spelling errors, it's almost as if some writers don't give a toss about their readers. The other thing about Smashwords is that they have quite a few authors that have migrated away from Amazon, a long established spanking author whom I follow experiences problems with Amazon not publishing reviews which I can't understand. Good luck
summertime
Transformation Master

Postby summertime » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:20 am

bozox wrote:Thanks for the suggestion. Are you from the UK? I like your expressions: "don't give a toss", also, "spanking author".

Yes I'm from the UK, "toss" is an amusing phrase and obviously has several meanings, don't you just love the English language :D as for "Spanking Author" I'm not sure of its origins but the author I was referring to is an American - Devlin O'Neil
Take care
Chris
summertime
Transformation Master

Postby jimguy » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:23 am

Hello Bozox,

When do you think "Bringing down the CEO" will see the light?
jimguy

Postby jimguy » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:50 pm

looking forward to it!
jimguy

Postby PuppetBox » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:10 pm

Thanks for the update Bozox. I am really looking forward to this story!
PuppetBox

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:54 pm

I am also looking forward to that story :)
I hope everything is okay, my friend. I noticed that your private message option was disabled.
ssj3gohan007

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:15 pm

Glad to hear that you are doing okay. I would love to see that picture, I bet it's really awesome :)
ssj3gohan007

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:33 pm

Thank you, I appreciate it! :)
It depends on if it's something that has a url link or simply a file on your computer. First you need to click post reply. If it's a link, you could use the [img]postURLhere[/img] or if it's a computer file, you can click on the upload attachment tab, choose file, add file, etc. If for some reason, the site won't let you upload the specific file, you could upload it, even temporarily, to a free picture/file hosting service, like imgur or photobucket or Flickr, etc. It will give you a link that you can share. Or if you have a storage app like DropBox, OneDrive, Box, Mega, etc you can upload it to there and it should have the option to create/share a link of it. You could also send it to my email.
ssj3gohan007

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:27 pm

Sounds intriguing, I read a couple of stories kind of like that, where a pretty lady gets africanized. In the one where the lady had a husband that was with her, he was sick and bedridden and didn't recognize her due to her changes and she was heartbroken, assuming that he doesn't want to have anything to do with her anymore, and then she moves on, becoming a member of the tribe and getting impregnated by practically all the males of the tribe. It is an interesting concept and I am most curious how your version would be like :)
ssj3gohan007

PreviousNext

Return to Sales Floor