Pleasant Moo Two (TF, M2F)

A place to sell are your transformation related wares. Be it stories, ebooks or videos.
Forum rules
* Please don't spam the forum with links.
* If possible post a direct link to the sales page.
* Including a description of what your selling.
* One link per a post is preferred, but feel free to group them up.

Pleasant Moo Two (TF, M2F)

Postby bqnk » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:16 am

Pleasant Moo Two is out now on Amazon and Smashwords!

This is the second part of the Pleasant Moo series. Pleasant Moo is written in thrilling detail about the sexual transformation and psychological aftermath of the main character, Alex, as he tries to solve the mystery of his transformation while fighting the bodily urges of his new female form.

What if an innocent costume suddenly and violently changed you into a buxom and sexy cowgirl? Could you regain control? Or would the sensations coursing through your new body take over? Pleasant Moo Two weaves tale of sex, transformation, and intrigue, all while exploring how identity is shaped in the maddening digital complexity of our modern world.

Picking up where Pleasant Moo Farms: The Transformation left off, Pleasant Moo Two weaves tale of sex, and intrigue, all while exploring identity as it is shaped in the maddening digital complexity of our modern world.

What people are saying about Pleasant Moo Farms:

"This is extremely exciting! I like your writing style."

"I love your art, but I really love your writing. This is great!"

"Amazing!"

"Please more!"

B.L. Quick (BQNK) is an artist and writer. Pleasant Moo Farms, 1. The Transformation is the first in her series.

+18yr Readers only (or abide by regulations in your country)
B.L. Quick (BQNK)
Erotic Fiction Authoress
Detailed Transformation Fiction on Amazon · Smashwords · Gumroad
Tumblr
DeviantArt
bqnk

Return to Sales Floor