FTP or body part transformation videos available

A place to sell are your transformation related wares. Be it stories, ebooks or videos.
Forum rules
* Please don't spam the forum with links.
* If possible post a direct link to the sales page.
* Including a description of what your selling.
* One link per a post is preferred, but feel free to group them up.

FTP or body part transformation videos available

Postby Heather » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:51 am

Hey all. I know it's an obscure part of the transformation genre but I have a ton of videos about being transformed into a body part. They are all feet related. I didn't know if anyone here was into that sub genre at all but I thought I would throw that out there for anyone looking for something different. I don't really have a price point so much. My roommate is the one who had them commissioned but he's allowing me to see if I can get anything out of them for myself because I helped write their scripts. I would probably be open to some trades or custom stories or seomthing. So let me know. Probably a long shot but I figured someone on here might like that stuff or know someone that is. Have a great day.
Wanna work my shift?
Heather

Re: FTP or body part transformation videos available

Postby Carlsbad » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:51 pm

I'd be interested in this. FTP is one of my favorite transformations, and I would pay for content related to it.
Carlsbad

Re: FTP or body part transformation videos available

Postby DigiCX » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:34 am

@Heather I know I'm new to this, but I'm interested in taking a look at the videos you have! Maybe we can work out a trade! How can I contact you?
DigiCX

Return to Sales Floor