FREE Halloween Erotic TF Book - Evil Rides Tonight

A place to sell are your transformation related wares. Be it stories, ebooks or videos.
Forum rules
* Please don't spam the forum with links.
* If possible post a direct link to the sales page.
* Including a description of what your selling.
* One link per a post is preferred, but feel free to group them up.

FREE Halloween Erotic TF Book - Evil Rides Tonight

Postby bqnk » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:59 am

A little Halloween treat for you! Evil Rides Tonight is my fourth book; it's hot, fun, and completely FREE at Smashwords as a thank you for all of your support with my erotic transformation fiction this year.
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/bqnk

Thank you to all who have purchased my other three books and kept this transformation train rolling. If you haven’t checked out Pleasant Moo, Becoming Nannan, or There’s No Going Back, do yourself a favor and take a look. I'm currently working on the sequel to Pleasant Moo and another "space book."

Love,
BL Quick (BQNK)

Evil Rides Tonight
It's Halloween, and James is in Moscow to present a plan that just might save the world -- until a series of unrelated incidents coalesce to threaten existence as he knows it:

An abandoned archeological dig.
An unexplainable blizzard.
A missing economist.
And a mysterious and beautiful stranger.

Evil Rides Tonight is a thrilling story of sex, transformation, and intrigue from BL Quick, the author of Pleasant Moo Farms, Becoming Nannan, and There's No Going Back.

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT BL QUICK
"That got my heart pumping!"
“When is the next part coming out? I can’t stand the wait!"
"This was freaking hot!"
"Amazing!"
"Please more!"

This work of fiction contains adult material and explicit scenes with erotic descriptions. Themes include gender bending transformation, body changes and expansion, sexy happenings, and much more. For mature audiences only. All characters over 18 years old.

For fans of: Transformation TF, TG, M2F, Thrillers, Mystery, Pregnancy, and much more.
For Mature Audiences ONLY (Age 18+ and up, respecting your national laws)
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/bqnk
B.L. Quick (BQNK)
Erotic Fiction Authoress
Detailed Transformation Fiction on Amazon · Smashwords · Gumroad
Tumblr
DeviantArt
bqnk

Return to Sales Floor