Hey everyone foot related videos

A place to sell are your transformation related wares. Be it stories, ebooks or videos.
Forum rules
* Please don't spam the forum with links.
* If possible post a direct link to the sales page.
* Including a description of what your selling.
* One link per a post is preferred, but feel free to group them up.

Hey everyone foot related videos

Postby footfreak4ever » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:35 am

Hi all. I have a bunch of foot related transformation videos that I commissioned and had made for me. They were not released widely (in some cases at all) and I have a bunch of them that I have the right to resell so to speak. I'm not looking to sell them so much as just trade some content or have people buy some content for me in exchange? I don't really know if this is the place to do that but I was hoping that here might at least be the start of this. Well my email is below so feel free to send me some mail if you are interested in swapping content. Mine is pretty weird and I know that seems to be a common thread here on this board so I hope there are some like minded people here. Anyway I hope all is well with you and I hope to hear from you all.

footfreak4ever@aol.com
footfreak4ever

Re: Hey everyone foot related videos

Postby footfreak4ever » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:27 am

No one interested in seeing what it's like to be a girls foot? I have these videos and I'd love to share them. There is one out there I'd really like to get I don't have for my collection. If anyone else collects these or would like to do some trading I'd love to hear from you. I also have a Transfer Fetish video or two I could share. Love to hear from you guys and gals.
footfreak4ever

Return to Sales Floor