Patreon Partnership (w. Dark Weight-gain Themes)

A place to sell are your transformation related wares. Be it stories, ebooks or videos.
Forum rules
* Please don't spam the forum with links.
* If possible post a direct link to the sales page.
* Including a description of what your selling.
* One link per a post is preferred, but feel free to group them up.

Patreon Partnership (w. Dark Weight-gain Themes)

Postby Maverickthewriter » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:25 am

Hi All...I mentioned this in my author's page, but I figured here was appropriate too!

I'm proud to announce that I have formed a Patreon Partnership with my friend and writing colleague, riptoryx, to expand our special brand of perversive weight-gain fiction: https://www.patreon.com/mavrip

If you're familiar with our work, you'll know our fiction isn't for everybody. If you're not, please answer the following question:

Do you prefer PC consensual gain stories where the protagonist ends up 'fat and happy'?

If you answered yes, please click away now!

On our page you will find:

Revenge!
Comeuppance!
Force-feeding!
Teasing!
Fat shaming!
Uglification!
Slobification!

And a generally healthy (unhealthy?) exploration of the darker sides of our fetish. Of course, not all of our content is dark and mean-spirited...but if you're into that then there will be plenty of 'happy endings' (if you know what I mean)!

So check it out if so inclined. In fact, we just posted some new content this morning!

Best--

Maverick
Attachments
mavrip___a_patreon_for_dark_weight_gain_stories_by_riptoryx_ddic3pz-pre.jpg
Mavrip Patreon Page
(73.58 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Maverickthewriter

Re: Patreon Partnership (w. Dark Weight-gain Themes)

Postby Maverickthewriter » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:52 am

My Patreon partner, riptoryx, just posted a fun sneak preview of "One Night Adventure," my first foray into weight-gain themed adventure games, over at his Deviant Art page:

https://www.deviantart.com/riptoryx/journal/-One-Night-Adventure--817775391

Check it out!

Maverick
Maverickthewriter

Postby Maverickthewriter » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:59 pm

Harem: (Arabic: حريم‎ ḥarīm, "a sacred inviolable place; harem; female members of the family"), A private space to serve the purposes of maintaining the modesty, privilege, and protection of women.

When you think of a harem, you likely envision poor subservient wenches satiating the every need of their swarthy slave-masters. Fanning. Grape-feeding. The works.

That’s elitist Western mythology.

In truth, harem girls were more likely to be fanned and fed than the other way around. They were the rock stars of their day. Hand-picked for their beauty, these gals were secluded away by emirs and other Eastern royalty and doted on by attendants and eunuchs. While the oppressed populous struggled to survive, harem girls lazed around the palace, smoking hookahs and growing fat on nuts, dates, and other exotic foodstuffs.

They didn’t cook. They didn’t clean. They didn’t care for the kids. Their only obligation was satisfying the needs of the master when called upon. We pretend to be enlightened and PC, but I expect a good number of today’s modern women would say the same thing as those girls hundreds of years ago when faced with the prospect of joining a harem.

Where do I sign?

That’s the premise behind our new Choose Your Own Adventure-styled serial story which (thanks to our passionate patrons!) will debut in November at http://www.patreon.com/mavrip. You’ll assume the role of a 21st century billionaire exploring the “ideal of seclusion,” man’s God-given right to keep his women concealed to other men…a concept still practiced in many parts of the world.

As you may expect, it’ll be politically incorrect…but just how far it goes will be entirely up to you!

Best—

Maverick

PS: If you join at the 'Sabotaged Snacks' tier before the clock strikes Midnight on Halloween, you'll immediately receive an additional vote (per chapter) in the serial and my weight-gain adventure game 'One Night Adventure'!
Attachments
Harem 2.jpg
The Harem
(68.27 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Maverickthewriter

Postby Maverickthewriter » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:02 pm

My Patreon partner riptoryx just composed this nifty little promo for "The Middle Manager", an office-oriented gain tale I composed around a series of 3-D renderings by the illustrious magmaman!:

https://www.deviantart.com/riptoryx/art/The-Middle-Manager-teaser-821685268

We aren’t quite ready to post the full story yet, but you can find a bit of additional information (and a few more images of Sarah, the newly hired sales associate you'll be seeing more of in December) on our Patreon page:

http://www.patreon.com/mavrip

If you're inclined, we'd love your patronage! "The Middle Manager" is right around the corner, and you can already enjoy the following:

"You're Going to Get Fat!": An original story by yours truly.
"The Harem on the Hill": A weekly serial in which your vote determines who gets fattened and how.
A series of gain-related "Musings" from riptoryx and I.
"One Night Adventure": A weight-gain adventure game where you flirt, fatten, and (if you play it right) fornicate with your High School's most impressive student body.
Maverickthewriter

Postby riptoryx » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:40 pm

Maverickthewriter wrote:A series of gain-related "Musings" from riptoryx and I.

Riptoryx and me. ;)

So far my contributions have been more editing than writing but eventually I'll have an original story or two of my own to share.

Here's a copy of The Middle Manager promo image for anyone not motivated enough to click on the DeviantArt link Maverick posted above.

riptoryx

Return to Sales Floor