A lot of work being done on the Interactive site..

A place to talk about anything that doesn't quite fit into any other place.

A lot of work being done on the Interactive site..

Postby Phoenix10 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:40 pm

I don't know how many of you all check out the interactive side of the Changing Mirror, but Kappa Evil Foot and I have been posting a lot of different stories on there and would love to have some additional input! The interactive site is a great way to get your ideas out there without having to actually write a whole story!

The stories we're working on currently are comic-book based, but there's tons of room for other stories if you're not into that sort of thing. If you are, definitely come and read / write - it's a lot of fun!
Phoenix10

Re: A lot of work being done on the Interactive site..

Postby Lyssa » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:19 pm

Nothing personnel, you like what you like but there's way too much TG and lesbian stuff.
Lyssa
Transformation Grand Master

Postby vladimirpootis » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:36 pm

I haven't read much of it, but I really like the lesbian stuff n' turnin' ladies into frumpy, chubby older ladies.
However, I think some of the chapters suffer from 'Anzaleth syndrome'; they're too unfocused and seemingly jump to random characters at random times, focusing on three scenes in brief snippets rather than developing one of them. Given, the recent chapters I've read have broken out of that mold, but sometimes it pops up and it's kinda... Eh.
vladimirpootis
Transformation Master

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:21 pm

Valid imput, Vlad, I'm working on my writing and sincerely appreciate it.
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Postby funfun74 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:26 am

I personally enjoy the lesbian and TG stuff. So write whatever you like as there will be some who like it and some who don't.
funfun74

Postby pinkhippo99 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:01 pm

I, for one, am loving that somebody is contributing to the interactive site. Even if everything you guys do is not my particular cup of tea.
pinkhippo99

Postby pinkhippo99 » Mon May 15, 2017 5:26 pm

Not that I don't appreciate all the hard work Phoenix10 and Kappa Evil Foot are putting into writing, but it would be nice if we had a few more people contributing to interactive section. I really do love the format, and it would spice things up a bit to have people with a wider taste of interests working there.

Who knows, some of you might even discover some whole new kink you hadn't even realized before.
pinkhippo99

Return to Off-Topic