If body morphing/swapping were real

A place to talk about anything that doesn't quite fit into any other place.

If body morphing/swapping were real

Postby Esmond » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:07 pm

Hi, I'm new here so I don't know whether you can post open questions like this not relating to a story - apologies if this is inappropriate - but maybe I can incorporate the answers/ideas into my first story.

I have a few weird questions then if body swapping/changing were real:

1) if your partner got swapped into someone else's body, would you still sleep with them no matter what they looked like? Would it excite you that you got a new side of them, or would it gross you out?

2) if you got swapped temporarily into a new body, would you still sleep with your partner or would you feel like they were treating on your real body?

3) if you were cursed, what changes would you least like and which would you most like to you and your partners bodies?

4) if your partner was aged by x number of years, what's the oldest you'd still feel comfortable sleeping with them or does it not matter?

Thanks
Esmond

Re: If body morphing/swapping were real

Postby Pigs Brains » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:33 am

i dont know about these questions . I mean the amount of feeling one has for another can carry a lot of anything appearance wise. I dont really care much for wishful transformations that leave a sappy happy ending . All changes mean a difference , and sometimes those differences mean new things elsewhere. Species changes for the most part tend to lead elsewhere. Gender change means different opportunities if not outright separation . Change into and inanimate object is a big who cares unless the object is a fetish totem.The physical change starts the mental change , and whatever road you go down new partners await.
Pigs Brains
Transformation Master

Return to Off-Topic