Emma Frost, Queen for a day (AR, WG, mind control, etc)

Emma Frost, Queen for a day (AR, WG, mind control, etc)

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:34 pm

To say that Emma Frost’s story was a true riches-to-rags tale would be an understatement: she has gone from being a rich villain in Hellfire club to being a rather less rich hero in Xavier’s Academy among his X-men – and so far, quite a few of people were unhappy.
Starting with the various X-men, who felt that Emma was threatening Jean Grey’s dynamic with Scott, and never mind that Howlett-Logan-the-Wolverine was lurking on the sidelines, trying to make the couple into a lovers’ triangle – no, she challenged (well, not really challenged, but she did something, all right) Jean Grey’s Queen B status simply by being a part of the team dynamic, and that, apparently, was wrong.
Of course one could argue that everything was all wrong, everything about this situation, Emma Frost was the Ice Queen, not a hero that risked her life for peons – for people. For the little peo-ple, though Emma wouldn’t call them that, for that wasn’t heroic, but most certainly wrong on so many levels-
“I must say, you’re in quite a quandary, aren’t you?”
The voice was smooth, the speech was polished, and the eyes that gazed at Emma were dark. Very much so, indeed.
“And who are you?” Emma asked crossly – she had been in such situations before, usually when she had been associated with Hellfire club, but who cared?
“I’m a friend of Mojo’s – did you hear about him from your friends?”
Now Emma got up – and quickly, her body shifting from flesh into diamond even as she did. “Yes, and if that greasy pervert thinks that I will star willingly in any of his movies-“
“No, no, no,” the newcomer quickly replied – friends or not, he had no illusions about Mojo’s (rightfully deserved) reputation. “This isn’t about him, or his movies, or even, um, about me. It’s about you.”
“Really?” Emma suddenly felt much better, because they were talking about her – one of Emma’s favorite subjects. “Indeed. Do tell. What about me?”
“You’re unhappy, and what I have is a means of making you happy.”
“Really?” Emma was more than sceptical – men have approached her with similar propositions throughout her entire life. “And what it’ll cost me?”
“Nothing, for this is just a temporary loan.”
“A temporary loan of what?”
“Of being a queen of the world,” the man shrugged as if his reply was completely normal. “For this next day your world, and those who live in it, will be yours to change and to command, etc, however as you’ll see fit.”
“Really?” Even for just one day this sounded almost too good to be true. “What, they’ll just look at me and recognize me-“
“No, only if you’ll want to. I’m setting it onto the subtle mode for now – enjoy!” the man said brightly – perhaps too brightly, his lips were too thin, almost leathery, to be attractive, and the teeth were of a wrong shape to be human –
And then Emma woke up.
Outside the sun was shining, the birds were singing, the trees were lush and green, and Emma Frost was caught in the kitchen by Kitty Pryde, for the younger woman was purposefully taking her time preparing her breakfast...in order to spite Emma by making her wait, when the older woman clearly didn’t want to. Normally, Emma would have played along with a stiff upper lip, but today, with power singing in her blood, she had no intention to.
“Wouldn’t you rather be outside?” she asked in a tone of voice that she used whenever she pre-tended to be sneaky.
“No,” Kitty snapped, purposefully rude, but Emma did not mind.
“Oh yes, my bad, I forgot – you’re agoraphobic, merely being outside breaks you into hives, so sad! No wonder you and Ororo repulse each other – you two are complete opposites in your is-sues...”
Kitty whirled around, half-stung and half-confused: what did Emma Frost think that she was doing by uttering such idiotic lies – but then her eye caught the view from the outside, and she freaked. The outside, with its’ unbound chaos and cacophony of color and utter absence of con-trol! How could Storm love it so? That stupid, stupid, obnoxious, repulsive-
“Kitty, Kitty! Calm down!” Emma actually sounded scared for once in her life. “Sorry for com-ing so strong onto you – I don’t really know what gotten into me this morning-“
“That’s ok,” Kitty released a breath that she did not know that she held with a little sniff. “I don’t know why I was bitchy to you either – probably thought that you were Ororo.”
“Really? Now I’m insulted – Storm and I don’t look much alike,” Emma said fondly, as she pat-ted Kitty on the head. “There, there. Now don’t cry, everything will be all right.”
Even as she spoke, Kitty shrank beneath Emma’s hands. The young woman’s curves vanished, as did the tan on her skin and most of muscles (and muscle coordination) from her body. Her hair, however, grew out, into a large and messy, uncombed ponytail, and so did her facial features, forming a rather horse-like face, complete with a large pair of reading glasses and solid braces on her teeth.
Next came the skin, as it abruptly broke out in acne and pockmarks, further obscuring the fea-tures. The acne went downwards from face onto neck and torso, where any curves that Kitty once had, now completely vanished. In their place, Kitty’s stomach pooled out, forming a small potbelly that contrasted with now twig-thin arms and legs.
“There we go, all tears all gone,” Emma said brightly, as Kitty finished her transformation. “Now off you go, your breakfast is done, and you need to get back to work.
“That I do,” Kitty admitted with a final sniff and walked out of the kitchen.
Emma looked at her retreating back and smile. The new version of Kitty Pryde was an agora-phobic, introverted and homely teenager now, and she would eventually grow into an anti-social, and rather ugly young woman, reliant on Emma for communication and interaction with the rest of humanity. Her mutant powers were still there, but they were not going to be much used or even developed, other than passing through an occasional locked door or wall.
On the other hand, the former Shadowcat did retain her intelligence, which she had now spent on science and experiments, and being a perfect little toadie and minion for Emma Frost - some-thing that Emma would enjoy as well.
Smiling merrily and feeling much better already, Emma Frost went to the fridge to get her break-fast.
The day has started with Emma ‘talking sense’ into Kitty Pryde and continued in that vein. “You’re in a good mood,” Beast observed, as he idly dropped down onto the Academy’s patio from a tree. Originally, the Academy did not have a patio, but Emma willed it, and there it was. “Had a fight with Jean already? By stars and garters, woman, you don’t even love Scott – you just flirt with him to annoy Jean!”
“I,” Emma opened her mouth – and then she thought about what she was going to say. When all the chips did come down, she honestly did not love Scott, but today, if she was not careful at what she said, she might end up being in love with him instead – something that she did not want to be in. Not with Scott Summers anyways.
“Yes?” Beast asked, unaware of the intense thinking that Emma was undertaking right now. “Did I make an impact? Surely, Emma, you might be a blonde, but even you can understand-“
“Beast, shut up,” Emma snapped, her thoughtful mood completely ruined by the other mutant’s blonde joke. “You may not be as bad as Howlett Logan, the Giant Weasel of the North, but only because you’re as stupid as your namesake. Be gone!”
Unlike with Kitty, the change was more subtle: the twinkle of humour and the glimmer of intel-lect were abruptly gone from Beast’s eyes, his body poise shifted, becoming feral, and with an audible grunt: “Beast bored, Beast leaves now!” he jumped away without any of his former cour-tesy or grace.
Emma sighed. Unlike the last time, she actually felt bad. “He isn’t that bad,” she admitted to her-self. “Or that stupid. Just – a blue version of a blonde,” she grinned, feeling oddly happy, as she saw Beast’s posture shift in mid-air, becoming less animal-like and more like his original self...just not the same. “Ok, now that this is done, what’s on today’s agenda?”
Emma Frost looked over iPad (yes, she had once as soon as they became available on the market, and maybe even slightly earlier, because she was Emma Frost) and groaned. Forget about death-defying missions, today was all about keeping her sanity intact. Financial planning, the planning of classes, Xavier’s half-ineffective and half-idealistic attitude – it was annoying. If only she could do something about it...
Oh, wait. Today she could. Maybe it was time for Professor X to retire – to Hawaii, maybe? She reached out with her power and the world changed with a pop.
“Emma! Emma Frost! Wait!”
As a rule, Emma never waited for anyone, but since she was being addressed by Jean Grey, she made an exception this time. “Jean, Jean Grey, what do you want from me this time?”
“For you to keep your skanky claws out of my Scott!”
Having spent a better part of hour thinking about her role in the not-quite-Summers-Grey-Frost-love-triangle, Emma knew exactly how to handle this. “What are you talking about?” she ex-claimed instead. “Mr. Summers is asexual, as he made it known loud and clear! And I do not know what Celtic mischief you are up to this time, but again, it is over my blonde head, as it al-ways did. Can you explain it... please?”
As Emma finished saying, both women changed, this time. In Emma’s case it was not much – just a certain softening of her gaze; her facial structure become more rounded, less angular, and her clothes changed their color – no longer just Emma’s trademark white, they now had some cream and beige in them as well.
Jean’s clothes have changed as well: in shape they matched Emma’s business suit, but colored with various shades of green, rather than white, to better match Jean’s new green eyes. Jean’s hair grew curly and wild, in a stark contrast with Emma`s neat and accurate hair style...perhaps a reflection of their personalities.
“Emma,” Jean blinked, as if she was waking up, or perhaps a sign that her mental track had done a complete switch. “Your blouse is unbuttoned – again.”
“Sorry,” Emma replied, sounding completely unapologetic as she shot a meaningful glance at Jean. “Who was your morning?”
“It was fine,” Jean flushed red. “Um, yeah. Anyways, shall we go in?”
“Yes, certainly,” Emma’s look was overly innocent, as she grabbed Jean’s hand by her own. “Let’s.”
Jean flushed again. Her and Emma’s relationship wasn’t anything serious, the other woman was just too big of a blonde to be serious...right? The fact that she was the only one who was interest-ing Jean was just a coincidence? Beast was gay, Storm was straight, and Scott was not interested in anyone. There’d been Logan, but he’d been such a giant weasel, that even Professor X couldn’t stomach him anymore, before he took a vacation to Hawaii, leaving the rest of them col-lectively in charge.
As Jean mused this over, she and Emma made it through and sat down in their seats.
“Now then, friends and colleagues,” Ororo Munro, aka the mutant Storm, began. “We have gath-ered today to discuss the agenda...”
‘How Kitty Pryde thinks of her?” Jean mused, unaware that Emma was using her telepathy to read the redhead’s thoughts. “A big fat blowhard? I wouldn’t go that far, but she is longwinded, even if not actually bulky-“
And then Storm was. Her face and neck expended first, her face going as round as the full moon, her eyes mere slits, half-covered by her fat eyelids, her nose – wide and upturned, almost little more than two nostrils stuck in facial flesh, her neck covered by two extra chins and the drooping jowls.
The torso was next. The professional clothing that Storm wore (rather similar in design to Jean’s and Emma’s, actually, but black instead of white or green, with gold-colored buttons) briefly strained, as Ororo’s breasts expanded to 2F, matched by her stomach – now a round, huge belly, and a very steatopygic butt.
The limbs were the last thing to change – Storm’s high heels changed into shoes that were mas-sive and almost masculine in style, hands with sausage-like fingers thrust from her sleeves – as did Storm’s hair: it changed from long and flowing into short wiry fuzz, dyed a clearly artificial white colour.
“...And that concludes the outline for our agenda,” Ororo Munro said through lips covered in dark lipstick and sat down harshly, exhaling heavily. The thick layer of fat had obscured most of her old facial features; her head and face were little more than a square block of flesh with two ears, jutting straight out of her torso, which was covered in a sweat-drenched jacket that was still doing a job of keeping Ororo’s breasts contained in an industrial-strength bra...only they weren’t Ororo’s breasts, but rather Olivia’s, Olivia Munro’s, who’d lived in the US (in NYC), all of her life, and never been to any part of Africa, not even once.
As Olivia sat down, feeling not just more fat than usual, but also low on energy, Nightcrawler, ala Kurt Wagner, had an experience of the opposite kind: he was so high! On life, though the way those three scary ladies – Miss Frost, and Miss Grey, and Miss Munro – were looking at him, made him sort of go and find his mommy...
“I’m sorry that I’m late!” Mommy Mystique, or as she liked to call herself – Raven Darkholme, made an appearance. “It’s just that Marie had an argument with her boyfriend, again-“
“Raven, you’re a professional, not just a mother-“
“Olivia, and you-“
As the two women continued to bicker, Scott just sat there, looking bored, and Beast preened, Jean thought that they were both overwhelmed and understaffed, and wouldn’t it be nice if they were just a nice, normal, boarding school?
As Jean thought these thoughts, Emma listened in to them via telepathy, and the loaned power sang in her blood...
...With a loud pop, the reality was reset. Xavier’s Academy – potentially Frost’s Academy – was gone. In its place stood a smaller, or at least more compact and old-fashioned building, complete with ivy growing on stone walls, and a sign over the entrance gate – “4 Academy”.
“...And that concludes our agenda for today,” Olivia Ororo Munro said as she sat down with an audible thump – she was a large woman after all... not exactly fat, but certainly big-boned and flamboyant, especially when she was going out with any of her co-workers and friends. “Now, about tonight. Raven, you’re staying?”
“No, Kitty has agreed to babysit,” Raven “Mystique” Darkholme replied with a small smile.
“I admit, I worry about that girl, she’s so, um, shy,” Olivia rumbled. “But your family seems to be bringing her out of her shell.”
“She’s just an introvert – you’re an extrovert, naturally the two of you just don’t understand each other,” Jean said with a grin, causing the first two women to exchange a glance.
“Emma, Jean is using big words again,” the pair said in equally exasperated tone of voice, if not quite in harmony.
“Big O, you like things are loud and go boom. Kitty – she loves peace and quiet and the library. The two of you just rub each other wrong, unlike you and Raven – the two of you just rub each other right,” Emma said with a smirk of her own, causing both Olivia and Raven to blush.
“Right,” Olivia rubbed her face, before coming to a conclusion. “Well, since the cat’s is out of the bag, the two of us won’t be back until tomorrow, bye then!” And the two of them were gone.
...As the door closed behind them, the redhead and the blonde gave each other equally evil looks. “We’re good,” they said to each other, almost in stereo again, before pouncing onto each other with looks of obvious lust...
Outside, the sun has set, and Emma’s loaned power vanished with it, but she did not mind – she was actually in a place where she belonged.
End.
PS: And Mojo, who would bet that Emma’s power trip would end differently, was very disap-pointed. But then again, he had gotten rid the world of X-men, so he perked back up quickly enough.
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Junketh71