From Lara to Tara (race, WG, nerd/slob)

From Lara to Tara (race, WG, nerd/slob)

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:10 pm

A while ago I was discussing a Lara Croft-centered story that involved an artifact of some sort. For a while nothing came to mind, so I asked my muse to help. Here's what turned out:

Lara Croft, the great and famous tomb raider, just stared in mute shock at her latest find (supposedly).

“Weren’t you suppose to be a statue?” she asked, eventually.

“Me? A statue? Discord the chaotic and unpredictable, a rigid boring statue?” the strange creature asked in a genuinely incredulous tone. “No! Well,” he paused and looked around the remains of his stony outer skin. “Yes. Yes, I was. Cursed I was, I am telling you, cursed, and now you have set me free! How shall I ever repay my gratitude to you?” he reached out to paw Lara in a way that was really familiar to her, and in a way that she really disliked as well.

“Stay away!” she slapped Discord’s lion paw. “I like my men more human. Less hairy too, when I think about it.”

“Ah!” Discord appeared not to be bothered at all. “I’m flattered that you think so, but now, I have different plans for you. Behold!” he pulled out a large painting brush out of nowhere and swiped Lara with it.

The woman sputtered, trying to see through the thick layer of paint that now lay over her glasses. She failed and had to remove them. To her surprise, she saw that she was holding them in a hand that was a rich black color, very unlike her real self.

A further inspection quickly revealed that she indeed was black all over, except for her clothing, which was now colorless, greyish white. “Change me back, now,” Lara growled, decidedly not amused as she pulled out a firearm onto her new opponent.

Instead of responding with words, Discord jammed an air hose into the gun’s barrel and began to pump air. In return, the gun inflated first, becoming shiny and round and clearly plastic. Then Lara herself began to expand, starting with the (toy) gun-holding arm: it became much wider, and rounder, and shook with fat that just drooped from it, almost like a wind of a chicken.

Lara’s torso began to expand next: her breasts, already magnificent, now bulged as a pair of watermelons and Lara could feel the dig-in of the industrial-strength bra as it struggled to hold the breasts upright while being strained by a much wider back.

Lara’s stomach, backside and butt expanded next, ripping her shorts apart before reforming into a pair of slacks – neon green slacks that contrasted sharply with her new T-shirt that sprouted some obscure gaming logo.

The rest of Lara’s limbs expanded next, becoming just as thick and soft as the first arm. Finally, her neck and face also blew up, becoming almost a single item, soft and egg-shaped due to several chins.

“Ha? Wha?” Lara staggered as her new weight settled in and shot her balance to pieces. “This isn’t my body, this isn’t me-“

“You need to take a better look at yourself,” Discord said brightly as he threw away the air pump and put a pair of glasses onto Lara’s face. Immediately, everything went blurry and when Lara pulled them off, she saw that they were a pair of well-used reading glasses, not her trademark shades.

“What did you do?” she squealed and fell silent, as her voice now sounded wrong too – high pitched and squeaky. “What did you do?” she repeated her question in a much more meek tone.

“Almost complete,” Discord said cheerily. He whirled the much-heavier Lara around and gave her such a boot to her now-ample butt, that the (ex) Tomb Raider flew out of the cave and landed...

On a sofa in a small apartment, full of discarded trash (mostly fast food wrappers and pizza boxes), several Overeaters Anonymous flyers and a very large TV/computer center.

“Wha? What has happened? Did I dream that I was the Tomb Raider again?” Tara Soft, a gamer (and slob) extraordinaire wondered, and sighing, got off her seat and went into the bathroom, to change her soiled underwear again. As she waddled off, the screen of her center flicked on briefly, revealing Discord’s smirking face. But Tara did not see it.

End
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Re: From Lara to Tara (race, WG, nerd/slob)

Postby Matt L. » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:36 pm

Hey! You keep churning out such fantastic stories, you're becoming one of my favorite authors in the genre.
Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Maximus » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:17 am

Good stuff, thanks for sharing!
Maximus

Postby Junketh71 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:42 pm

Matt, Maximus, thanks for the comments. I really appreciate them.
Junketh71

Postby Johnny Cold » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:05 pm

I really do like this story and just had to give you a reply here as well. Still have a very nice day. I'd still love to work with you on something or just chat. :)
Johnny Cold

Postby Junketh71 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:25 pm

Thanks for reviewing my story, Johnny. I really appreciate it.
Junketh71

Postby Johnny Cold » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:04 pm

Junketh71 wrote:Thanks for reviewing my story, Johnny. I really appreciate it.

Your welcome. I'm glad other people enjoyed it too.
Johnny Cold

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:21 am

Don't mention it.
Junketh71

Return to Junketh71