A caramel flavored date (WG)

A caramel flavored date (WG)

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:41 am

...The date was really going only so-so. The lady was enthusiastic, the gentleman less so, and would rather be elsewhere, it seemed.

“You know,” the lady continued to babble, “those caramel flavor-things are really wonderful.” She put one into her drink.

“Really?” her date asked politely, either looking at her or at her cup. “How so?”

“Well, they are very sweet,” the lady took a sip of her drink. Immediately, her body softened, and her clothes began to tighten, especially her pants: made out of relatively soft (but treated) sheepskin, they still have noticeably tightened, especially in the ass area, causing the lady to instinctively push her chair away from the table, giving herself more space at the table as she put her cup away.

“Of course they are,” the gentleman replied, seemingly unaware that his formerly slim date was no longer so, especially below the waist, where a small spare tire had formed, resting on thighs easily twice their former width. “It is caramel-flavored, after all.”

“Yes, but it is also tasty.” The lady took another sip – a bigger one. Right away, she inflated once more, this time not just below the waistline. True, her legs now were solid pillars of flesh, thrust to the sides of their table rather than beneath it, as a very formidable stomach now dropped between them, straining the pants more than halfway to the point of bursting. The lady’s ass, on the other hand, was thrust rather upwards by the chair’s hard seat, almost overflowing the pants as well as the panties, which were now little more than a thong among all the pale flesh.

Above the waist it was a somewhat different matter. The lady’s torso appeared to be more thick than protruding, her breasts still dwarfed by her new stomach, but her face was now different, with large chipmunk cheeks (one of which had a mole, unfortunately) and full pouty lips, a second chin that rounded her neck even further and seemed to merge perfectly with the thick neck. A large and thick nose, hanging almost like a beak over the lips completed the picture.

“Isn’t that the same as sweet?” the gentleman apparently remained unaware of his companion’s transformations.

“No,” the lady replied calmly as she downed the rest of her cup’s contents in one gulp and wiped her lips with a napkin, leaving upon it a great big stain of caramel-laced drink and red lipstick. “It’s nutritious too!”

As if to prove herself wrong, the lady expanded. Her stomach budged forwards, driving her pants forwards and sideways, causing the zipper to slide down at least a third and straining the button, almost causing it to fall off (not that it wasn’t far away in the future, either).

The blouse, on the other hand, had been driven upwards, revealing at least an inch or two of the stomach’s white flesh, or rather tanned – clearly, this portion of the lady’s body had been exposed to the sun a lot, whatever the reasons were...

Well, two of the reasons were the breasts that had finally inflated to Double-DDs, clearly straining the fabric of the blouse, as it was obvious that there was no bra. The jacket was supposed to be covering them by being buttoned, has become unbuttoned and appeared to be doing nothing more but restricting the lady’s thick arms, now thicker than her old thighs and culminating in two sets of thick, almost sausage-like fingers and nails, which have become blunt rather than pointy, in all the inflations.

And the face inflated too, as did the neck. Now the second chin had grown a third, and together the chins almost obscured the thick neck: the face appeared to be almost growing from the torso. The cheeks also inflated further, becoming perfectly round, almost obscuring the ears, and the mole on the right cheek sprouted a small tuft of hairs. The lips became covered in red lipstick, and the nose was massive, sprouting a pockmark or two.

Finally, the lady’s hair decreased in length: her formerly fancy hairdo was now slovenly made out of slightly greasy and quite tangled hair.

“...And that’s that! Huff!” the lady finished, putting the cup down with a slam as she leaned upon the table and got up – or tried to. “Can you give me a hand? Huff!”

“Mmm,” her companion still did not seem to see anything different about this picture. “Of course.” He walked around the table, grabbed the lady by one of the arms and began to pull her upwards even as she pushed against the table with the other. And after a minute or two of effort she was standing.

And immediately she sagged downwards, as her belly and ass, no longer pressed by the chair, drooped. The pants’ zipper became almost unzipped, and the very strained button did nothing to contain the flesh, as it almost seemed to be bursting out of pants, fortunately obscuring the crotch.

The breasts drooped too, almost as large and saggy as the belly and ass: the large dark nipples were quite noticeable through the blouse that was so stretched, that it was almost transparent. The suede jacket was almost torn in two across the back, and could no longer be buttoned in front, or even be closed.

“Huff! Thanks for helping me out!” the lady exclaimed, her entire body shaking like jell-o. “Huff! Can you get me to my car as well? You know, huff,” she gave a rather salacious wink, “you can come over as well, for I wouldn’t mind, huff-”

“We’ll see,” her companion said neutrally, as he still held her by one of the arms. “This was a remarkable evening, no mistake.”

“It was, huff, wasn’t it?” The lady gave another her companion another wink, and together, step by a ponderous step, they left the cafe.

End
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Re: A caramel flavored date (WG)

Postby Burke_Rakers » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:04 pm

Oh, Junk...there I was - depressed over the death of Robb Stark and his family in the latest 'Game of Thrones' episode - and I turn to the Changing Mirror to sooth my pain. I read this little tale, and I am refreshed. Many thanks :>)
Burke_Rakers

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:24 pm

Thanks for the comment, Burke - I do appreciate it. And yes, "Game of Thrones" is a rather dramatic (and pessimistic) series, I agree. :?
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:14 pm

A fine story, I really enjoyed reading it.
Matt L.

Postby Junketh71 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:54 am

Thanks for liking my story, Matt - I really appreciate it.
Junketh71

Return to Junketh71