Old Man Chaos got a farm (various)

Old Man Chaos got a farm (various)

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:30 pm

So I got some sort of a story idea at a long last...

Once upon a time, I woke up and felt just not right, as if I needed to do something – something creative. But what?

I dressed myself, put on my shoes, and went outside. Still nothing, still no inspiration, just some children running past me and singing – “Old McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O…”

Ok, I can work with that. I will a book version of the song in question and open it up. The first verse says: “And on the farm he had a cow, E-I-E-I-O.”

A cow, you say? Well, as chaos wills, so shall it be. A shrug and twitch the strings upon which the universe is built.

Hmm… I seem to be more out of tune than I thought, as instead of anything bovine-related, I instead change the neighbourhood to celebrate the Morocco Independence Day… ok. I can work with that to get myself back into shape. I look around some more.

So far, people seem to be enjoying themselves, but these days, any excuse for a celebration gets an automatic fail from the authorities and an automatic pass from most of the populace, regard-less of what the weather is. Fair enough, and-

“Do you see her? She’s as fat as a cow!” comments some girl to her friend as they walk past me, so I turn around. There are two of them, and they are actually twins. For some reason I think of the Patil twins, so with a gesture, their skin and hair begin to darken as their ethnicity shifts to Hindu, (with no one being the wiser), but that’s not all, as the twins begin to look distinctly different from each other.

The twin on the right retains her original proportions, though her limbs, backside, stomach, head and neck notably thicken – but most of her weight goes to her chest and hips: they jut out, forming a notable shelf down below, and on top and in front they jut out several inches, easily reaching the E-cup dimensions, causing the twin in question to invest in several specialized, custom bras to deal with the back pains that started to come and go since her puberty spurts.

The twin on the left has no such problems, as her chest remains proportionally small, as she grows notably thick – yes, thick as in heavy and overweight. Her face and neck meld together, forming several chins, her thighs begin to chafe at each other, even as her arms jut out to the sides, pressed out by her fat stomach, and her breasts may be smaller than those of her twin are, but they are also fatter and droopier than those of her twin are as well.

Abruptly, the two twins are no longer identical, but are quite different, and are proud of those differences as well. However, I lose interest in them already and begin to look around. Sadly, there is nothing inspiring, even as I change one building into the temple of Hathor, and another one – into that of Baphomet. Again, everyone present assume that that is how things were from the beginning, though the temple of Baphomet, and its’ congregation, are a source of controversy in the neighbourhood, but hey! This is how Chaos works-

Ok, now this is new. A news’ reporter is reporting on the latest turn of events that had been set off by my conversion to a Baphomet temple. (Not that anyone knows that, of course). For some reason, she seems to be a fan of Disney’s little mermaid – bright green clothing, bright red hair…dyed, of course.

I twitch. The woman’s frame explodes, even as her skin wrinkles and flesh expands, forming numerous folds and creases. Her hair dye fades, alongside with most of her hair, leaving behind a short ‘Dutch boy’ type of haircut, with the hair being a dull russet-brown color.

…To compensate, I manifest a short, (but dense) amount of facial fuzz beneath her nose and her upper lip – she should really have them plucked! The lips themselves have become wide and fleshy, as did the rest of her face, though her eyes have become proportionally small and actually near-sighted, so she has to wear some powerful glasses as well.

The rest of her clothing changes too, becoming a well-worn, but also well-kept, (even if some-what faded), professional bottle green pantsuit. (Pads beneath the armpits keep the worst of the sweat stains away). Even the shoes change, changing from high heels into something with thick-er, flatter, and much more practical soles – the lady has health problems with her knees as well.

…The result is rather reminiscent of a human version of a sea cow, as I have to keep up with the bovine theme – or do I? I am growing bored with it, even as I manifest various Minotaur-related graffiti on the nearby homes, changing the streets around them into a right labyrinth, (the result of some bribes coming to the hands of some unscrupulous city officials in the past, no doubt), and move on. I am no longer as bored as I had been earlier today. I wonder what animal I shall look up next, as well!
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Old Man Chaos got a farm (various)

Postby Matt L. » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:07 pm

What a wonderful quirky story, very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Part 2

Postby Junketh71 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:11 am

(I got more quirk coming forth).

...I continue to wonder to and fro, leaving the noise of the religious controversy behind me. What does my new inspiration guide say? Old McDonald had a farm...and it had some ducks. E-I-E-I-O. Ducks actually aren't very inspiration-worthy; cattle certainly are, but ducks? Not so much. Still, one must play the hand they're dealt with-

"Don't have a cow, man!" laughed some girl as she got into one of the local stores, (there's a bunch of the lining this street), while her companion is waiting outside with their purchases...

Wait, cow? What cow! I'm in the duck mood now, so I make a gesture, and the girl inside changes, as her figure shortens on top and widens and spreads-out to the sides, becoming very much bottom-heavy, causing the girl to waddle like an overweight domestic duck now. On her upper half, she is still largely like her old self, even though the excess flesh and fat had distorted her features, causing her to look very much homely, as all of her former sharp lines are now covered in soft, blurry fat, but her bottom half is much wider now, her legs are much shorter now, with little muscle tone to them if any; the girl is now forced to wear leg bracers of some sort and is clearly struggling in getting around the store.

...Actually, she isn't the only one - there's quite a few people like her in the store now, which is some sort of a specialty shop now instead. Hm. This may not be exactly duck-themed, but I got something going on here. I point - subtly - at her companion, (who haven't abandoned her despite her now-rewritten life), and tweak.

Abruptly the young man shrinks; his proportions remain the same, but he is now on the small size for certain: as his partner slash date comes out of the shop, (through the extra-wide doors), he barely reaches to her shoulders in height. Not that it bothers either of them, as he takes his date's new purchases, (allowing her to sag from relief),and begins to rub her lower back and upper thighs, causing a grateful smile to appear on her face, (creasing all of her chins).

Across the street another couple of shopaholics - both female this time - exchange rather disdainful laughs, though there are notes of jealousy as well. The odd couple ignore them, (in part because there are plenty of both bottom-heavy and, ah, height-challenged people on the street - apparently my aim is really non-precise right now), but I don't - I gesture, and apparently the pair changes, as they grow very tall, very flat and skinny, and... with braces on their legs, albeit of a different sort from their bottom-heavy opposite number: in their cases, the problem seems to be with their knees - they have trouble bending.

...I take a deep breath and shake my head to clear it. I am really going off on a strange tangent here and I cannot seem to control it. I don't like it, and as I look around I notice that the street by now has changed subtly: quite a few stores now are special needs stores, as quite a few people on this street now are height-challenged, (cough), or have problems with their legs - the two shopaholics aren't the only people who are almost too tall, and too thin, and have problems with their legs.

I twitch and try to change things. Abruptly, several of the stores change into a convention center, which currently hosts a meeting of one teachers' union or another. (The people on the street largely ignore it, as they go around doing their shopping and their other business...or ride around on their mobility scooters instead.

I take a deep breath and try again. Several stores across the new convention center vanish and become a small wildlife park, complete with a duck pond in the middle of it, a small bridge that goes over it, and several benches around it, positioned alongside trees (that provide shade, duh). A small group of ducks, (which had been pigeons or sparrows or similar city birds moments before), land in the pond and begin to forage in it, even as people begin to move into it, sit on the benches, enjoy the view, and so on.

...Ok, that is actually better. I take a deep breath and move on, hoping that the next critter that I read about will be more inspiring than the duck had been...
Junketh71

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:59 am

I continue my trek through the city, leaving behind the quacking of ducks in their new park in their new pond behind me. What next is on my list, I wonder?

'Old McDonald had some pigs... E-I-E-I-O'...

Pigs. Right. Now that I can work with, no problem...though where am I, for the record?

I look around. This time, I am at a convention center...not the one that I've created earlier, but one that was built 'naturally', without any supernatural interference or motivation, (cough). Ok, a good a place to start as any...I listen in... hah. It seems to be in a competition/confrontation/whatever else in regards to the center that I've created earlier over the teachers' union meeting. Sounds boring, and I got swine on my mine - I mean mind. I gesture...

And the current center is now hosting some sort of a mariachi music band competition, as the music from the various bands reaches the streets outside. Catchy, actually, but I am trying to go somewhere else here... right? Therefore, I try again - and suddenly the imagery on the center isn't that of Latin America, but of the U.S. state of Hawaii, complete with red hibiscus growing out in the flower beds in the lobby.

Hawaii has no connection to mariachi or anything Latin-America related, so someone had goofed, (cough), and already there's a lively discussion outside of the center as to whose fault it is. Already people are attracted to this sort of a free entertainment, and look, it's the little mermaid turned sea cow from earlier.

Wait. Say who?

No, no mistake from the first time around - it's the news reporter that I've encountered in the beginning of this day, covering the news from in front of the news van. Age hadn't slowed her down that much, it seems - got to respect that.

A pre-teen boy, going towards a fast-food-mobile with his mom doesn't, as he tugs on her sleeve and makes some sort of a childish comment about the news'-lady's weight. Kids can be so cruel these days! I twitch...and the child, and his mother, and the fast-food vendor, and several other people abruptly turn into guinea pigs...which apparently had escaped from the nearby pet store to the delight/horror/consternation/write your own emotion here of the passerby. People begin to flee from - or to catch - the tiny rodents, increasing the confusion further. Now this is chaos!

...Okay, back to the news'-lady, who is brightly covering the new news, (pardon the tautology), clearing enjoying the windfall. Good for her!

One of the convention center's staff - no, wait. This is one of the people in charge of the mariachi bands' performing here; a Mexican-American woman, a bit older than our reporter, but in a much better physical shape, dressed in a steel-grey business suit and matching earrings comes over to her and begins to ask her, somewhat politely, to get away from here, because it is putting them in a bad light. I twitch. Reality flickers. I look at the watch. We have jumped about 15 to 20 minutes into the future. The news van isn't here, but the reporter still is, but right now she is dressed much more casual. She is sitting in the center's lobby, in its' cafe, alongside the former person, (well, woman), that'd been responsible for the mariachi bands, (sort of). The pair is holding hands - I can see the matching wedding rings from here - and cooting lovingly at each other, even though they are so different from each other: the reporter is still something of a sea cow of a person, while her partner, still of an obvious Mexican-American origin - is in a better physical shape than she is, though the gap had narrowed after a long life together... Hm.

I smile and gesture. Abruptly, the cafe becomes taken over by the couple's extended family, their children and grandchildren, who are...playing with the guinea pigs that I have created earlier out of other people, (cough)? Well, this is pig-themed, I suppose, and besides - I'm going for chaos. I can do precision, but I like this sort of broad strokes better. Not bad for an hour's work or so.

I smile and move forth. Where shall I go to next?
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:38 pm

Outstanding update, well done!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:33 am

Thanks, glad that you've liked it.
Junketh71