Fit for a Queen (Furry, Weird, TF, Merging, Ovi)

Moderator: TheoW

Fit for a Queen (Furry, Weird, TF, Merging, Ovi)

Postby TheoW » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:55 pm

On a cold winter night, Theo runs into a less the friendly monster. A monster that has been stalking him and wants something that only he can provide.

Partly Inspired by this image: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/18566946/

If you like what I do, you can support me on my Pateron and Ko-Fi pages.

Fit for a Queen
By Theo Winters

I pulled my jacket tight around my shoulders as I walked down the street, my breath hanging heavy around my face. It was a cold night, and my fur didn’t do enough to keep me warm, nor did the extra layers I was wearing, even with the scarf around my neck and the hood over my head. I even had a second scarf wrapped around my tail, not that it did much good. Lions were just not meant for winter in the Northeast.

I blew on my hands, rubbing them together as I walked down the lonely street. All I did was make my glasses to fog up a bit, so it wasn’t any help. I just tried to ignore it as I stepped around the snow piled up along the side of the roads and against the buildings. I only had a few more blocks to go before I got to the restaurant, so I should make it before the snow started again. The last thing I needed was to get caught in that!

The cold made the whole city smell off, like everything was dialed down, or I had cotton stuffed up my nose. Even so, there was the smell of something drifting around on the air, a bitter scent that had a hint of dirt mixed into it. It was oddly familiar, but I couldn’t quite come up with a name for it. It was just on the tip of my tongue but kept slipping away.

I came to a stop at the mouth of a narrow alleyway, sniffing at the air as the smell grew stronger. It was quickly becoming unpleasant, so I started walking again, moving faster to try and get away from it. A moment later, I heard something moving quickly through the darkness behind me, knocking something over in the alley.

That didn’t fill me with much encouragement, so I started walking faster, glancing over my shoulder for a moment, only to see that the mouth of the alley was empty. It must have been some sort of animal, probably just as cold as I was, considering the weather.

I stepped over another pile of snow when I felt something hard wrap around my chest, and then I was pulled back off my feet. I let out a yell, trying to call for help, as something wrapped across my face and muffled my voice.

Struggling with the arm across my face, I was drug back into the alleyway. I tried to claw and bite at it, but it was covered in a thick plating that didn’t budge. Above me I could see the sky, a few stars peeking through the holes in the clouds, but even that vanished a moment later as I was pulled through a broken wall and down into the basement of an otherwise abandoned building. What little light there was vanished a few moments later, leaving me in the dark.

I kept struggling, but the arms pulled tighter against me, at least I think they were arms. I kicked backwards, trying to hit anything soft and vulnerable, going for a crotch or a knee, but it did nothing.

It didn’t really matter, as a moment later I was released. Thrown down onto wet packed dirt, the smell of mud and piss filling my nose and quickly soaking into my clothing. It took me a moment to get my mind back together before I got back to my feet and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I was going to call for help, but the moment I had it unlocked it was knocked out of my hand. I saw the light of the screen spinning across the room until it hit the wall with a crack and slid down to the floor, casting a light across the room for a few short moments.

In that moment I saw the shape of… something. It was big, bigger than it should have been. It had long, almost bug-like arms, one of which snapped down to crush my phone.

I had never seen a creature like it, but it was big. Big usually meant slow, and it was on the far side of the room. I turned around and rushed back the way I thought I had come from, one hand held out in the darkness as my tail lashed behind me. It took a few moments to find the wall, and I started following it for a few moments until I felt a light switch. I didn’t flip it, it would give away my position, but it had to mean that there was a door nearby.

Unfortunately, I wasn’t fast enough as the creature slammed into me, throwing me up against the wall. As I scrambled to push away, my hand hit the switch. Suddenly a dim light flashed on in the center of the basement, casting everything in a sickly yellow glow. The creature pulled back away from me, and I fell back onto the ground, landing hard on my back and knocking the wind out of me.

Finally, I saw the thing that had attacked me. It was massive insect like thing, rising up at least eight feet above me, to the point its head was brushing against the rafters on the ceiling. The upper body had a somewhat human shape, with a human-like face on a too-long neck and off white skin, but with large compound eyes and mandibles where the mouth should have been. The forearms were long and came to a sharp point, reminiscent of a praying mantis, yet at the same time it didn’t look anything like that. Thick brownish-black plates wrapped around the neck and over the shoulders before running down its back. They also hugged the front of its chest in a way that suggested a pair of full breasts. In fact, the whole upper body looked oddly feminine, all the way down to the wide hips.

Below the hips it looked something like a caterpillar, the lower body growing thicker with small, stubby legs ending in hook-like claws. The lower body was covered in small splotches, and at the very tip was a long stinger, colored the same off white as the rest of her skin.

The creature hissed, and reached down to grab me by the shoulders, pulling me across the floor and into the center of the room. Up close, I could smell the thing; it was the same smell I had gotten a whiff of coming from the alleyway.

It threw me down onto my back in the center of the room, holding me down with one long arm as the other started to claw at my clothing. Each had a sharp looking claw, and she moved them with a great deal of articulation. The claws were cutting through my clothing, tearing it away piece by piece and throwing them away. I tried to fight my way out of her grip, but the big monster was nimble and easily kept me subdued until I was nude.

Finally, it leaned down, its face only inches from my own. The mandibles twitched as it seemed to be sniffing at me. “Oh, yes,” it said, the voice soft and very much that of a woman, but a younger one. There was a harmonic behind it, one that rattled inside my head and made my teeth ache. Slowly, one of the arms reached up, running the law over the curve of my chin, then across my lips. “You are perfect.”

I hadn’t expected the creature to be able to speak, or even be intelligent. “For what?” I asked, unable to think of anything else to say.

She laughed. It was almost pleasant, with the sound of grating mixed in with something more natural. Her arms slipped under my back and pulled me up against her body. The creature’s skin felt… oddly nice. It was a warm and dry texture, almost smooth in many places. It felt like being pressed up against a warm snake, but one without scales, so nothing like that at all. It was something different, but not unpleasant. If I wasn’t in the middle of a horrible situation, I would have rather enjoyed the contact.

I kicked, trying to get free as it reared back on its thick tail, but her grip was too strong and my toes just bounced of her skin, doing nothing.

Rolling onto her back, she curled her tail up behind me and I felt the stinger brushing against the back of my legs. The point ran against my fur and skin, not hard enough to break through, but it wasn’t exactly enjoyable. I suddenly had this image of a wasp laying eggs in a caterpillar, except with me in the starring role.

“Please, don’t do this,” I begged. Looking up at her with wide eyes through my glasses, the only thing I was still wearing. “There has to be something else I can do for you.”

The monster looked down at me, cocking her head to the side as her eyes seemed to darken—though it was hard to tell in the dim light of the basement. “Perfect,” she said, pushing the tip of her stinger up until it was resting right against my ass, then shoved it in. The tip forced its way inside, pushing in easily despite being bone dry. I let out a scream of surprise, kicking against her as I reached up to claw at her face, but she pulled back out of my range.

She just hissed at me as the stinger was forced even deeper inside. I could feel it twisting around in my bowels, forcing them to straighten out but not bursting through them. It was stretching me out to the very edge of pain, but never quite broke through it. It didn’t mean it felt good, just horrible instead of like I was being stabbed.

I kept kicking and clawing, trying to do something to stop this violation, but nothing I did mattered. I couldn’t even break her skin. If anything, it just seemed to annoy my captor.

Finally, the insertion of the stinger was finished. I could feel the creature’s warm skin against my ass while the tip of the stinger was pressed up under my sternum, almost shoved all the way into my stomach. Nothing had been torn or broken, but that was only a small comfort.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked the insect, hoping to get some sort of answer.

“Very perfect,” she replied, her voice a little slurred, like she was drunk. Her head was swaying slightly from side to side, though still staying out of my reach. Her arms wrapped back around me again, pulling me tight up against her chest, pressing my face up into her plate covered cleavage, holding me there and rocking in place.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the eggs that had to have been coming, but nothing seemed to happen. I just sat there, impaled on her stinger as she swayed and chittered softly to herself. Then with a grunt she dropped onto her side on the dirty floor. Her chest continued to rise and fall, so she wasn’t dead, she was just still.

Without eyelids I couldn’t tell if she was trying to sleep, but after about ten minutes her breathing slowed down and her grip on me relaxed. I tried to wiggle free from her arms, but even asleep it was too tight. I flicked my tail in annoyance, slapping it against her lower body, but that didn’t feel very good as the skin was sticky there, pulling at the fur as it brushed past.

Even worse, warmth was starting to fill my lower body, radiating out from the stinger inside my ass. It almost felt nice, like being held close to someone, but there was something else under it, a numbness that was prickling at the edges of my senses. At the same time, there was a strange feeling of pressure as well.

Finally, it was just too much for me. I had tired myself out trying to escape and I just couldn’t do it anymore. Collapsing down against her body, I felt my eyes close as I joined her in slumber.

I awoke with a jerk as I felt myself suddenly move. I lashed out with my hands, hitting something hard enough to make me wince and pull back before I had even completely woken up. A moment later, something wrapped around my wrists, holding them in place as I came out of my stupor.

The world was blurry, my glasses having falling off sometime during the night. I could feel them hanging off the edge of one ear, but when I tried to reach for them, I found I couldn’t, my arms still held firmly in place.

Squinting, I attempted to bring the world into something close to focus while I tried to place where I was. The night before was a messy blur of insanity that I hoped was just some crazy dream. Maybe I had gotten slipped something during dinner or stepped on something… anything other than what my mind was trying to tell me had actually happened

The soft chittering above me made it clear that I wasn’t so lucky. I lifted my head up, looking at the vague shape of the bug’s face. “Are you doing to let me go?” I asked, my voice raspy and rough, my nose feeling congested.

She cocked her head to the side, as if she was thinking about her response. In finally came after half a minute. “Why?” her voice seemed far clearer to me today than it had the night before.

With a snort I pulled at my wrists, trying to get them free of her long arms, and thankfully she let me go for the moment. I reached up and put my glasses back on my nose, blinking as the world came back into focus. The sun must have risen, as I could see the light filtering in through the basement windows. It gave her pale skin a bit more color, the whites giving way to subtle shades of yellow and orange, with a few hints of blue here and there. It had a mottled pattern that seemed to shimmer a little as she moved.

Her movement reminded me of the stinger that had been shoved inside of me, though only because I felt it move a little. It felt different now, the warmth had started to fade out and I couldn’t feel the pressure of it inside of me anymore, yet I could still tell it was there. Or at least something was there.

I crossed my arms over my chest and gave her my best intimidating glower, which was hard to do while nude and sitting astride her tail. “What do you want with me?” I finally snapped.

Her mandibles twitched in a way that could almost be a smirk. “I have great need of you,” she said, running the edge of one of her arms under my chin. “You are strong and resilient, stronger than the others that live on this world. You restore yourself to whole every time you are changed. That is something I need.” The words came on two levels, one was the simple words she was actually saying, but the other was much more complex, like the thoughts behind the words were echoing inside my mind.

“You want… my ability to turn back after being transformed?” I asked, surprised that anyone would care about it. It really wasn’t anything special, it was basically a kind of natural immunity that I had built up over the years from how often it happened to me. It wasn’t perfect, I still couldn’t turn back if I was made into an object or if the spell was still actively holding my form, but it was something that no one else could do.

“I’ve been watching you for a long time. It would be better if you could truly heal, but nothing else I’ve seen carries that ability,” she chuckled again, once more sounding like grating rocks. “So, I am taking you as my own, and the ability with it.”

Great, just great. I had to get a crazy stalker monster. I sighed and rubbed the bridge of my muzzle with two fingers, though my fur felt sticky against my fingers. “Is there any way to convince you to let me go?”

That made her break out into another laugh, though this time it wasn’t as grating. “How could I?” Then she started running her arms down the side of my body and over my hips.

It was at that moment that I realized two very important things: The first was that she no longer had a hold on me—other than the stinger itself—and the second was that my legs felt very odd.

I glanced down at my legs and saw the answer to both. They were almost completely gone. I could still see them, at least the rough suggestion of them, but they had vanished into the bug’s tail, her flesh having flown into and over my own. There were still spots of tan fur here and there, but they were small islands in the sea of skin, and were growing smaller as I watched.

Twisting my body, I tried to kick my legs, or wiggle my toes, or do anything at all, but nothing happened other than a few small ripples under the skin. Reaching down, I clawed my fingers against the changing flesh, trying to find a place where she ended and I began, but I couldn’t. There wasn’t really a seam between the two of us anymore, there was just a point where we sort of mingled. I could feel every touch on my lower body, but it felt distant and separate from myself. In fact, as I thought about it, I realized I could also feel the ground under her, pressing up against the back of her lower body.

The changes had already come up over my crotch, my equipment more of a darker pattern on the skin than anything else. Small streaks of white flesh were running up my belly and over my navel, creeping up higher with every passing second.

I let out a wail and collapsed down against her, my hands searching for anything that I could grab and pull against, something that might allow me to break free, but I felt nothing other than her skin. My skin. Our skin.  “No, no, no,” I kept whispering, struggling to fight against the bug, to do something to stop this horror, but it was useless.

“You will hurt ourselves,” she scolded, gently grasping my arm with hers and pulling them away from our conjoined body.

“What are you doing to me?”

“Making you mine,” was her only response.

That was not the answer I wanted to hear. I lunged at her, only to be easily stopped by her nimble arms. As I did so, I noticed a small shock of black hair on the top of her head. It looked out of place on her, as she had nothing else like in on her body, and it hadn’t been there the night before.

She pushed me back and shook a claw at me. “You must relax, it will be better for us both if you do not fight the change.”

I pulled my arm free and tried to swing at her, but she just moved her head to the side and let my punch fly past.

The bug reached out and flicked me on the side of the head with the tip of one claw. It wasn’t enough force to knock me out, but it did cause my head to spin. Pushing me away, she rolled around until she was standing on her small legs and I was laying on the dirty ground among the remains of my clothing. I tried to reach for something, but before I could, she lifted her tail, and me along with it. I swayed with each step she took, making me a bit sick to my stomach… assuming I still had one.

She quickly went to one wall of the basement we were in, the exposed cement was a darker color than the rest. Without a word, she pushed one arm through it, sinking down to her shoulder in the stone before twisting and yanking her arm back. The discolored section of the wall came with it, revealing a rough-cut tunnel through the stone.

I tried to grab at the edges of the tunnel as she crawled into it, but I couldn’t hold onto anything. She took a few moments to put the fake wall back, spitting something thick and waxy on it to hold it in place. As she did so, the light faded away, leaving us in darkness.

I don’t know how long she climbed down that passage It might have been an hour, it might have been a week. Though not much time could have passed, as I hadn’t changed much more when she reached a large cavern somewhere under the city. Shafts of light crisscrossed the room, though I couldn’t see exactly where they came from. It gave the place a gloomy look, like something out of a horror movie, which seemed very appropriate. The center of the room was littered with soft shells of some kind, like the bug had shed its skin at some point.

“Home,” she proudly declared.

I couldn’t help but snort, crossing my arms against my chest as I tried to glare at her, but I couldn’t exactly twist my body. The best I could do was turn my head, and even that only gave me a side view of her. I did notice that the hair on her head wasn’t alone; there was a long tan strip of fur running all the way along her spine, up along her back and neck until it reached the top of her head. It took me a few moments to realize that it had once been my tail.

A shiver ran through my body as it started to sink in that I wasn’t going to be getting out of this. No one knew where to start looking for me; as far as they could tell, I had just vanished on my way to dinner. Even if they found what was left of my clothing, they wouldn’t be able to find the tunnel. No one would ever find me. I was trapped here, a part of this giant insect, and there was nothing I could do to change it. I doubted that even my ability that she so coveted would help, being merged with her meant that the change would always be active. There would never be any ground to gain back.

I closed my eyes and tried to think of something to say or do, anything at all, but words failed me. I wanted to cry, yet even that wasn’t coming. All I could do was snort and wipe my nose with the back of my arms as it started to drip.

“How much more?” I finally asked, slumping down.

“It will not be long until you are a proper sack,” she replied.

I sighed and ran my arm over my face again, finding it more of a mess than before. Opening my eyes, I saw that something thick and white was starting to drip from my nose. It wasn’t snot, and it didn’t really have a smell, it was just there. A moment later I started feeling it collecting in my mouth. I spat out a mouthful of it, but it was quickly replaced.

Letting my arms fall into what had once been my lap, I did as she told me and stopped trying to fight it. What was the use at this point? She had gotten what she had wanted, and I had no hope of escape or rescue.

“What do I call you?” I finally asked.

“Queen,” she replied with a bit of pride.

“Don’t you have a name?” I asked, desperate to learn anything. Did she even need a name? I know some guys had nicknames for their dicks, but did dicks have nicknames for their people?

She gave me another rocky chuckle. “Yes, but you have no need of it, and I have no need of yours. You are a part of me, what use is it to give a limb its own name?”

That made my stomach churn, at least I think it was still a stomach, I couldn’t tell anymore. “Please, could you please at least call me by my name? Can you at least give me that?”

The queen looked at me with those empty unblinking eyes, her mandibles vibrating slightly as she seemed to consider it for a few moments. “Sacks do not have names,” she finally stated, leaning in a bit closer to me. “But I will remember yours.”

“It’s Theo,” I whispered.

She nodded, then reached out to run a claw over the top of my head. I tried to reach up and push it away, but when I did, I discovered I couldn’t move my arms. Looking down I saw that they had begun to merge with my body, the insect’s flesh starting to replace the fur as they grew together. The off-white skin ran up almost to the underside of my pecs now, everything below that was now a part of her.

“You will be a good egg sack, Theo,” she said. “You will warm and lay many children for me, and protect me for all time,” she said with a happy chitter.

There was nothing I could say to that, other than let out a soft whimper before spitting out another mouthful of the slime. As I did, I felt my lips start to swell from the touch of it, beginning to change as well.

A moment later, I felt a ripple running up through my changed body, causing me to cough and gag as more of the slime started to flood into my mouth. I could feel something start to push up into me from deep inside where the stinger had once been, then start to rise up my throat. It wasn’t like I was getting sick, but like I was swallowing backwards. The pressure was growing as I coughed and spat up more of the slime, even as it was becoming more gel like.

Grunting, I felt something starting to push against the back of my throat, my neck stretching out to accommodate it as it forced its way into my mouth. With one last gag, my jaw was forced open wide—wider than should have been possible—as something soft and oblong slid out past my lips. As it dropped down onto the floor, I realized that it was an egg, an egg about the size of my own head. It was covered in a brown leathery skin and a thick coating of slime, a few strands still connecting the egg and my mouth.

I looked down at the egg, working my jaw like I could get it back in shape, but it just stayed hanging open. My lips were thicker as well, and dripping slime. I probed my mouth with my tongue, feeling my teeth, but even that light touch was enough to cause them to bend and fold over.

When I tried to talk, all I could do was make soft gargling noises. Apparently pushing the egg through had remade most of the rest of my insides. It seemed like the only part of me that hadn’t completely changed was my tail. I guess that was all that anyone would see of me again.

The queen reached down and gently stroked her claw along my back. It was a soft and comforting touch, which seemed out of place with her.

Another ripple ran through my body as I felt a second egg beginning to rise up, or maybe descend was the better term for it. The queen lifted me into the air with her legs and swung me around until I was hanging face first over an empty part of the floor. I didn’t even fight it this time, I just let it rise up through my former throat and push out of my mouth. This one was larger than the last, stretching my mouth and jaw as I felt the bones simply melt into her flesh. As it slid down, I felt the skin of the egg against my tongue, at least until it no longer existed anymore.

Crossing my eyes, I watched as my face stretched outwards, my muzzle distorting as the egg slid out. It seemed to catch at the end, not wanting to get free as the pressure started to grow. I could feel new muscles pushing against it, trying to work it free as my mouth was remade into a fleshy tube.

Finally, it popped out like a cork, letting out a wet slapping sound as it landed on the floor with a puddle of white slime. The force sent me snapping backwards, my glasses finally being knocked from my face to land somewhere in the cave as my ears melted away. With my blurry vision I could still see a little bit of fur over the top of what had once been my muzzle and even my nose, though it was leaking the same slime that was now dripping from the ovipositor that had once been my mouth.

I tried to catch my breath, not that I had lungs anymore. For all the horror of my changes… the laying of the egg had actually felt pretty good, like a kind of sexual release. I suppose it made sense; it wouldn’t help the queen if it felt bad to lay her eggs.

“You are a good egg sack,” my queen said, petting me happily. 

A warm shiver rushed over my body as I felt the eggs growing inside of me. I knew eventually I would be full of them, holding them in waiting to be laid. It created a pressure inside of me, right up against the back of what had once been my head and even against my mind.

The pressure grew as a third egg started to descend through me, this one coming much easier than the last. As it neared the end of the egg tube, I could feel it pressing against the back of my mind, not even my skull remaining now. For the moment I wondered if that meant my mind was going to go away as well. That would have been for the best.

After a year I knew I wasn’t going to be so lucky. My mind and my awareness of myself was still intact, even though I was now nothing more than a bit of fur, nose and a pair of eyes on her ovipositor, and that was all I would ever be again. This was my life now, just laying egg after egg for my queen while being bloated full of more just waiting to slide free.

At least it felt good.

-=-=-=-=-=-

This story was written and copyright 2019 by Theo Winters, reposting and archiving are allowed as long as this copyright notice and the author's name are not removed. This story cannot be published without permission of the author. Maht-Teh Sackbug created by Elysium Bliss. Violators will be sacked.
Pretends to be the boss around here.
TheoW
Boss Lion

Return to Theo Winters