Other Authors Sections

Want to talk about the site itself -- problems, technical issues, ideas, etc.? Here's the place to do it!

Re: Other Authors Sections

Postby brucejedi » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Alice I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to but if you'd like to discuss it, it should be in private, not here.
brucejedi

Postby TheoW » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:43 pm

brucejedi wrote:Hi Theo,
I'm wondering if authors could be given moderator status for their subforum. Some folks posted older versions of my stories that I've since updated, and I have no way of deleting them once I post the newer version. With moderator status, we could help keep our subforums tidy and up-to-date.
brucejedi

Just send me a PM with which ones to delete and I'll take care of them for you :)
Pretends to be the boss around here.
TheoW
Boss Lion

Postby buzzy » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:26 pm

TheoW wrote:
brucejedi wrote:Hi Theo,
I'm wondering if authors could be given moderator status for their subforum. Some folks posted older versions of my stories that I've since updated, and I have no way of deleting them once I post the newer version. With moderator status, we could help keep our subforums tidy and up-to-date.
brucejedi

Just send me a PM with which ones to delete and I'll take care of them for you :)

I just hope that if older versions are deleted, they get replaced with new ones - which I'd be overjoyed to see from brucejedi.
buzzy
Transformation Master

Previous

Return to Site Issues/Feedback