The Best of Both Worlds, by brucejedi (be, bs)

Moderator: brucejedi

The Best of Both Worlds, by brucejedi (be, bs)

Postby brucejedi » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:06 am

The Demon of Envy
Episode 1
The best of both worlds

Non concupisces domum proximi tui, nec desiderabis uxorem ejus, non servum,
non ancillam, non bovem, non asinum, nec omnia quæ illius sunt. (Exodus 20:17)

Invidius strolled through Springfield, searching for amusement. In small towns such as this one, that wasn’t hard to come by.

“It looks great on you!” pleaded Maggie, a short bubbly blond.

Courtney spun in the mirror. Her slender curves and chestnut hair went terrific with the dress. “It looks good from the back, I suppose.”

“Courtney! For the last time, your boobs are plenty big enough for that dress.”

“But look how it’s wrinkled right here. It wouldn’t be like that if Lauren wore it. I wish I had a figure like hers.”

Invidius smiled from behind the glass.

The very next day the demon spotted that same girl jogging at the park. Her average-sized breasts bobbed gently up and down with each stride. Courtney didn’t notice him ogling her, of course, because just then he happened to be invisible.

“Why can’t they make sports bras that actually work?” Courtney whined.

Maggie rolled her eyes.

“It’s so unfair,” she went on. “Emily doesn’t bounce at all when she plays soccer.”

Invidius chuckled to himself. This girl was playing right into his clutches. The most unusual and fitting punishment presented itself for this most envious of victims.

Courtney ended up buying the dress. It was homecoming next week and she needed at least something to wear. She went to the dance with Chaz, a guy she met in history class.

“Man, I really thought I aced that test,” he said, shaking his head. “I studied for the whole darn bus ride.”

“I know. Totally,” said Courtney. She and her date were sitting at a table near the entrance to the dance hall—or more precisely, the high school gym.

Just then Chaz shot an odd glance at Courtney’s chest. Disguised as the doorman, the demon watched and smiled.

Halfway through the dance, Courtney retreated to the ladies room to freshen up. She studied her reflection, then redid her lipstick and mascara. Invidius just adored mirrors. So much could be learned from how people acted while in front of them. So fortunate it was that he possessed the ability to gaze back through the glass at anyone who peered into one. Such a convenient way to check up on his clients.

Right now Courtney looked frustrated. Her gown was hanging funny around the bust. “I told Maggie this dress would never work,” she mumbled. It looked even worse now than it had in the fitting room.

Chaz glanced around the ballroom, eying people’s cleavage. Finally Courtney reemerged from the restroom, smelling like flowers. Their table was just in range of where Invidius stood for him to read Chaz’s thoughts. <I wish my date could actually fill out her dress.>

“Come on Chaz, let’s dance,” Courtney insisted.

“Alright, alright.” Her butt, he had to admit, looked amazing. He explored it with his hand while they danced.

As Courtney wiggled back and forth on the gym floor, something felt strange. It was almost as if her body was lighter, but only…only in the front, if that made any sense. It didn’t, so she assumed it was from all the vodka in the punch.

Courtney ended up in Chaz’s bedroom that night. Disguised as an owl, the demon watched the scene unfold from the maple tree outside the window.

“Oh Chaz! You never told me you’re stacked!” Courtney slid her delicate fingers over his biceps.

Chaz smiled. He unzipped her dress and pulled the straps down off her shoulders. A black pushup bra lay underneath. As his hands cupped her through the silk, something didn’t feel right to Courtney. It was almost as if…

Suddenly she pushed his hands away. Gazing down, she nearly gasped. “Uh, excuse me for a second, okay?” she mumbled, and flew to the bathroom.

Courtney stared at herself in the mirror while Invidius stared back. “But that’s impossible!” Your boobs don’t just shrink overnight. Only, it appeared in her case that they had. She was normally a B, but these…these looked no larger than an A. She knew what an A looked like since that’s what she wore all through middle school. She unhooked her bra. And sure enough, the tag on the back said “34-A.” Had she bought the wrong size by mistake? How could that be? She’d worn this bra dozens of times, long after she’d outgrown her old ones. Even more disturbing was how small her breasts looked in the mirror while braless.

Invidius wasn’t sure how Courtney made it home that night, as he lost track of her when she sprinted out the door.

The next morning when Courtney awoke her hands flew straight to her chest. The soft flesh just about filled them. Moments later she stood topless in front of the mirror, hefting and fondling her breasts. It felt quite nice, actually. And thank god, whatever drugs she was on last night had worn off, because her chest looked no different than it normally did. She donned one of her favorite B-cup bras, which fit fine.

Later that day Coutney set out for a jog around the neighborhood. Invidius floated invisibly beside her.

The cool fall air smelled delightful. And she sure enjoyed the view of the football team practicing for their Saturday game. A few heads turned her way. She smiled, but then started feeling a little self-conscious. Goddam cheap-ass sports bra… In fact, the motion on her chest felt even more pronounced than usual. Her breasts felt oddly heavy as they heaved up and down. That’s when she looked down, and nearly screamed.

Her tee-shirt sloped way out, obscuring the view of the rest of her body, and the bouncing looked as bad, if not worse, than it felt. Courtney went red in the face. As she sprinted home, she could hardly fight the urge to clutch her chest just to ease the painful tugging.

Moments later, a terrified Courtney gasped at her topless reflection in the mirror. Her nipples were bigger. Her areoles were bigger. Everything was bigger. They even sagged a little from the extra weight. “But…just last evening I could hardly fill out my dress…and now…” The discarded bra from yesterday caught her eye as it dangled off her desk chair. “34-A” read the label. She held it next to her chest. Her boobs were about twice the size of the cups.

Courtney hid in her room till it was time for cheerleading practice. Oh, what a fun experience THAT was. She felt so clumsy and awkward as her expanded chest jostled about. The odd thing was, none of the girls made comments or even seemed to notice a difference.

“Do my boobs look bigger to you at all?” she whispered to Maggie after the horrendous practice was finally over.

Maggie gave her a weird look. “No, why?”

Invidius chuckled to himself, disguised as a cricket.

Courtney made an emergency trip to the mall that evening. She still wore her sports bra (size large, she had discovered), since none of her other bras fit. That, of course, was the purpose of the trip.

She selected a 34-C from the display at Victoria’s Secret. Actually, she looked quite hot in it as she struck several different poses in the fitting room. She’d never had this much cleavage before in her life. The boys at the house party tonight were in for a treat.

Like usual, Courtney took a long time getting ready for the party. Thick mascara was applied, bright red lipstick, impossibly dangerous shoes. She gazed in the mirror. So what if Chaz hadn’t returned any of her phone calls. It wouldn’t be hard to find another boy tonight! Her skin-tight shirt showcased her half-naked boobs. Courtney tore her eyes away from the mirror to grab her purse. Then she looked back to check her hair and makeup one last time.

And her jaw dropped.

“But…but…it’s impossible!” She started to panic. No logic could explain the horrid image in front of her. Her bountiful cleavage had disappeared. In its place was the flat chest of a girl just entering her teens. She tore off her shirt. The tiny demi-bra she now wore looked pathetic. But it only got worse. Her breasts looked even smaller without the bra on, poking out from her chest maybe an inch, if that. Her dainty nipples hardened in the cool air as she stared dumbfounded at the tag on the bra—“34-AA.”

“Aren’t you coming, Courtney?” yelled Maggie.

“This top looks ridiculous,” Courtney mumbled as she emerged from her room.

“Everyone has their flaws,” Maggie explained. “I mean, you’ve got such gorgeous hair. So what if you’re flat-chested?”

“But…but…” Courtney stammered.

“Hey,” said Maggie, “sometimes I totally envy you. Do you know what it’s like to run with boobs?”

Courtney was speechless. What could she say?

Eventually the idea of getting plastered convinced her to go to the party. But not even her heavy buzz could keep her from feeling totally humiliated all evening. Cute boys passed right by her, as she stood by the bar with her arms crossed protectively under her tiny bust.

“Would like you something to drink?” asked Invidius, disguised as the bartender. He gazed long and hard at her chest, just so he could see her flush red in embarrassment.

Two days later Courtney set off for cheerleading practice. Nothing out of the ordinary had happened since Saturday, thank god. When she awoke the morning after the party, she was her normal 34-B again and had been so ever since.

She laid out her sports attire on the bench and removed her shirt. Then she started to put on her sports bra. Thankfully she owned several, as the one from yesterday was still a size large and way too loose to provide enough support. But as soon as she did up the clasp, everything went to hell in a hand basket.

A terrible weight appeared out of nowhere, and she slumped forward to compensate. Her bra straps dug mercilessly into her shoulders.

“Hurry up, Pamela!”

“Sorry, what did you call me?” She winced from the pain in her lower back as she stood upright.

“You know. Pamela Anderson, your nick name?”

Courtney struggled into her cheerleading top. She had to run to catch up with the other girls, turning beat red as the boys from the football team hooted and hollered at her uncontrollable breasts.

Invidius stretched his arms over his head, and watched from his invisible seat in the bleachers as Courtney swayed and jiggled her way through practice. She could hardly keep up with the routines, as the weight of her boobs kept throwing her off-balance. Everyone knew how awful she was at the sport, but she kept guys coming to the games and so never got cut.

And that was Courtney’s fate: a double-D-cup whenever she tried to exercise, a double-A whenever she dressed to go out. The best of both worlds.

The End.
brucejedi

Re: The Best of Both Worlds, by brucejedi (BE, BS)

Postby brucejedi » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:01 am

Edited with minor corrections.
brucejedi

Re: The Best of Both Worlds, by brucejedi (be, bs)

Postby allthosecurves » Thu May 08, 2014 4:04 pm

One of my all-time favorite stories. Excellent work, brucejedi!
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Return to BruceJedi