Little Swaps

Moderator: Snoopbone

Little Swaps

Postby Snoopbone » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:36 am

Don't think this was ever posted anywhere before now. Max and I worked on this for a while but we never really "ended" it. Let me know what you think.

Snoop
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Swaps

Idea by Snoopbone

Written by Max

As I saw at Marissa standing next to the window, my mind tried to recall the reason why we broke up. She was so perfect for me. Her petite 5 feet tall chubby body really drove me crazy. In fact, it still does. Being a guy that stands at 6' 3" tall makes at many girls short compare to me, but Marissa was special. Maybe because I LOVE short girls.

She stood there silent for a moment, watching at the people outside the window. It was a cold day and many people were wearing coats to protect themselves from the low temperature, but that didn't bother her as she has tossed her flip-flops aside and was walking bare feet in my apartment. Certainly she was pulling my strings as she knew about my foot fetish. That was the reason why she never wore shoes near me as she used them to seduce me.

I didn't know why she came to visit me today, but I wasn't exactly complaining. I was enjoying the perfect view of her pretty large butt and wide hips as she was staring outside. I couldn't avoid a smile as I recalled when I opened the door and thanks to my great height, I could drool at the sight of her huge breasts. Her D-cup breasts looked even bigger than other girls due her 5' frame.

"Remember why we broke up Darryl?" she asked me in her sultry voice.

"Not really" I honestly said as I spot a piece of jewelry I hadn't seen before attached at her lovely ankle. "What is that?" I asked pointing out at what it looked like a bracelet.

"Oh this?" she said raising her foot and caressing her charm. I knew she like to buy things in flea markets and that bracelet seemed to come from one. I could notice that it was made of a fake silver type metal. It really looked cheap.

"Yeah. It looks good on you" I said trying to hide my sarcasm.

"You are always so nice" she mocked realizing my intentions. "Well, in case you have forgotten, we broke up because we keep discussing about male-female stuff".

When I heard that, my eyes rolled. "I remembered now. You were so obstinate about how unfair was for women being women"

"That's right. Men has all the benefits. They get better jobs, they don't suffer all the complications a woman's body had, and they are even bigger and stronger by nature" she said.

"Listen Marissa, I don't want to start an arguing with you about those silly themes" I said.

"Silly themes? Do you still think that men are REALLY equal to women?" she said with some anger in her voice.

"Look. In this modern times, women can do anything a men can" I said.

"But, men CAN'T do anything a woman can, can they? Or to be more accurate, men DON'T have the same disadvantages a woman has" she said.

"Come on. A man can manage any disadvantages he has. Are you telling me that a woman can't do the same?" I said a bit motivate by my chauvinist side.

"Really?" she said with a grin in her face that made me skipped a heartbeat. "So, are you saying me that you, as the great man you are, can 'manage' any disadvantage that I, as a silly woman, has?"

"Certainly I can" I replied impulse by pride.

"If that is true. Let's play a little game, should we?" she said. "What about if I steal away traits from you and replace them with my less than desirable girl traits? You won't have any problems to adapt at them, will you?"

For a moment, I though she had gotten insane. That would have been something fun to see, but then I desisted of that idea. She had an as under her slip and I wanted to know what she was plotting. "OK. I will play your game" I said laughing a bit.

"Excellent. Now that I have your permission, the fun can start" she grinned. "You know that the bracelet I'm wearing is actually magical? It allows at two people to exchange traits that agrees with it"

"Yeah, right?" I sighed

"You don't believe, do you? Well, that's not important. You will believe me soon. Now that you agree with the game, I will explain it to you. We will exchange 15 physical traits that I would much rather have male versions than female ones or just because I want to get rid of them".

"You certainly have thought about this" I said a bit impressed of her imagination.

"You don't have idea" she smiled. "I will not only have some fun and get darker as the game progressed, but also you will get what I don't want. I will be as mean and nasty as I want".

"Bring it on, tough girl" I dared her.

"You will wish, I didn't" she smiled mischievously.

Marissa closed the curtains taking us from the public sight. "OK, the first trait will be something I don't want, cellulite. Since guys don't really have this, I think this would definitely be a trade" she grinned. "I don't want to have flub" she laughed.

As she was saying those words, I noticed that the bracelet was glowing. Then, a weird sensation spread around my rear. I was distracted by it, that I didn't saw at Marissa caressing her own rear.

"Oh yes! It worked" she smiled. "Now my ass is firm and tight. Want to see it?" she teased me.

"Are you saying, that you really gave me your cellulite?" I said worried.

"Sure. You agree to play this game, don't you?" she smiled innocently as she was batting her eyelashes.

"How could you?" I said enraged. The funny thing was that even I want to strangle her right there, I couldn't move.

"For the look of your eyes, it seems that you realized that during the game, you won't be able to move. I'm sorry if I didn't mention this before, but I thought that you wouldn't mind" she smiled.

"Undone this witchcraft of yours or else" I threaded her.

"Or else what?" she replied. "If I left this room with the game unconcluded, you won't be able to move again. I didn't come here to be threaded, so unless you want to remain as a statue you better watch your tongue" she said.

"How dare you to talk to me like that??!!" I yelled aloud.

"That's it. I'm leaving" she said.

As she walked away to the door, I realized that what she said was true. I couldn't move. 'If I don't do something quick, I will be a living statue for the rest of my life' I thought. "Please Marissa. Don't go" I said aloud as I heard the knob of the door.

"Why? Why should I stay?" she asked me.

'Because you need to restore me you fucking bitch' was the thought that crossed my head. Of course, I wouldn't dare to tell her that in my current position. "Because I will like that your finish your game" I said.

"Oh?" she said raising her eyebrow. "So, you want to keep swapping traits with me? That is what you want?".

I bit my tongue to not answer what my brain was ordering at my mouth to say. "Yes. I want to make you happy" I found myself replying.

"How nice of you. I certainly don't know if you want to make me happy or if you are excited to have girly traits?" she teased me.

Profanities that I didn't know I knew filled my mind until the bursting point. "Sorry about yelling you before. Can we continue with you game? I will like to be able to sit again" I said controlling my primal impulses.

"Well, since you have asked it so nicely, we will continue" she smiled brightly. "I think that the second trait will be another one that I won't miss at all. My period" she said.

My face turned pale as I felt again the weird sensation spreading from my stomach until my under regions. I didn't know what this time the weird bracelet was doing me and hell no I will like to know. But something was true. It was giving me the ability to have her period.

"Yeah what can I say. It sucks. Its the most miserable time for females. It's uncomfortable. The backaches, the HORRIBLE cramps, bloating, all that fun stuff...so yeah... it's definitely lovely getting rid of that one... have fun....mwahaha" she laughed.

I felt devastated. I had acquired two female traits and certainly they were the top of the iceberg. My blood chilled at the idea what else she had stored for me. Certainly I was really screwed.

"Well I figured since men are suppose to be the "stronger sex" anyway you shouldn't have a problem taking over the next trait for me" she smiled.

"What you have in mind?" I dared to ask.

"Child birth" she simple said. "Sorry baby, I just had to. I can't imagine how sexy you will look like with a round and big pregnant belly" she laughed.

I twist in pain as my whole organism was altered to fit her wish. Certainly biology classes help me to understand what kind of drastic changes were taking place inside me. Womb, ovules, ovaries were some words that echo in my brain. If some of them I didn't gain during the acquisition of her period, I was sure that now I had them.

"I must say that I feel kind of different" said Marissa patting her stomach.

'Could be possible that she realized the terrible aberration she is doing in our bodies?' I wondered for a moment.

She turned around and lift her skirt. I couldn't see what she was seeing, but I got a pretty good idea of what it was. When she dropped back her skirt and faced me again, she flashed me a big smile.

"You will be glad to know that I still have my vagina, so don't have a cunt" she said as she was saying good news. "However, it will be interesting to see how you manage to give birth a baby without it. I guess, you will have to be cut in order to take the baby out of you" grinned Marissa. "And I better don't imagine how you will manage to release your period" she laughed.

It was official. If I could manage to get out of this, I will give at Marissa a lesson she won't forget. Unfortunately, I didn't see how that will happen.

"Enough talk and more swaps" she smiled. "I think that the next ones will be more 'visible'. What about if we swap hips? Since you are going to be bearing child birth now instead of me I thought you might need the "birthing" hips for it" she grinned.

"But that won't be all. I will like to exchange our waistlines. I just like yours better, and it will suit better on my new hips.....hehe" she laughed.

"This can't be!!" I gasped as I saw my hips expanding and my tight waistline got flabby and saggy.

"Better believe it honey. Because I'm enjoy it" she laughed as she caressed her tight waistline and firm hips. "But there is only one thing that is missing to make this swaps perfect. To have your stomach" she giggled.

I felt some nausea as I watched my hard abs suddenly become pudding as a bulge of fat got inside me. "This is disgusting" I gasped in horror.

"Why are you saying that? I like yours and you liked mine so I supposed this was a win win situation...Well, I didn't count that your cellulite will be kicking in so fast. I guess you have to start some ab workout to tone it up" she laughed

"But it was already toned up before you did the change" I complained.

"You don't what people say, with no pain, no gain" she laughed maniacally. "And certainly with your pain, I'm gaining a lot" she grinned patting her plain stomach.

"This must stop Marissa, please" I begged her.

"Stop? I'm just warming up Darryl" she smiled. "Talking about warm, you have ever wonder how a woman felt warm downstairs when a man knows how to touch her. Well, I have personally thought about what a man feels when he had his penis engulf by a feminine hand. I guess we can find the answers now" she grinned.

Another twist hit my body but this time it was different. This time, the sensation got around my penis but the funny thing was that the sensation was slowly fading. It took me a couple of seconds to realize that the sensation wasn't fading. My penis was!!

Marissa laughed as I hysterically tried to feel my manhood. "Do you lost something babe?" she said with a seducing voice. I raise my gaze just to find that Marissa had a bulge under her skirt and it was growing. "I guess you found what you were looking for, right?" grinned Marissa.

"That is mine!!" I yelled in frustation.

"You are mistaken. This is all mine" she said grabbing her new penis above her skirt. "OOOhhh!!! And it feels so good" she moaned in pleasure. "I can't wait to give it a proper use" she grinned.

For a moment, the color faded from my face as my mind projected vivid images of the possible meaning of those words.

"Don't worry Darryl. I'm not plan to use it on you" she said letting me catch my breath again. "At least, not yet" she teased me.

"This isn't a game" I said totally frustrated.

"Certainly, it's not. I swapped our sexes because I KNEW you would have a ball with" she said. "You can now experience what it's like to have multiple orgasms, experiment to what really drives me crazy, hehe" she laughed. "But the things is baby now you have to pee sitting down. After a while I don't know if you will like this anymore mwahaha" she laughed maniacally again.

I gulped hard as I processed her last words. Right now, Marissa had turn the lower part of my body into the one that will fit perfectly to a girl. I had wide hips, a vagina connect to a womb due a birth channel, cellulite and a flabby abdomen. Not to mention a period to worry about. "You have turned me into a girl!!" I yelled in rage.

"Partially, yes" she said without showing any kind of emotion. "I guess that you need a pair of breasts to fill out the image, don't you think" she grinned.

I gasped as I felt a new weight growing on my chest. "OH SHIT!!!" I cursed aloud as I watched my chest ballooning in front of my eyes. The buttons of my shirt began to pop out as Marissa's D-cup breasts simple grew on me.

"Well, I again KNOW you would love this at first, seeing what it's like to having feeling in your chest" she laughed. "But see, I might keep my chest normally even though sometimes they can get in the way and cause backaches but I figured that since you were going to have the children for me it might be a little weird for you to have them and then me have to nurse them, so yeah we are going to switch and you can do that too.... have fun baby, mwahaha"

When the swap was completed, I felt the terrible weight that Marissa must have been feeling all this years. When I looked down at cleavage formed my breasts I got disgusted. It was funny how moments ago that view got me a hard on, and now it put me sick, not to mention that I can't get a hard on any more.

"Whoa!! I feel so light" said Marissa grabbing her back and trusting backward without any discomfort. "What a heavy burden I took off my chest" she giggled as her own joke. "Guess that you will have to carry it from now on, and it seems that its huge weight has began to pull on you back baby".

I gulped as I was feeling what she meant. Certainly her breasts were very heavy. Being tall wasn't helping either. I felt how my large torso was slightly moving forward due the weight. Fortunately I was strong enough to compensate.

"Poor you. I guess it's up to me to help you out, right?" she sighed placing her hands on her hips.

"Please. No more Marissa. I promised I won't ever bother you again. I have understood that women born to have these traits and that men are lucky indeed" I said in the edge of desperation.

"That's good Darryl, but unfortunately our little game is only half way to finish" she grinned. "Imagine, you, a brave man, are already giving up with only 8 girly traits. I can't wait to see how sensitive you will be after the 15 traits are swapped".

"Please Marissa. I can't take this anymore" I said feeling awful as my chest bounce with every breath.

"Don't complain too much baby. After all, I'm not giving you anything I haven't manage before" she giggled. "But I guess that my body was better build to manage those large breasts, so what about a height swap" she smirked.

"No wait!!" I yelled as I felt my body being compressed as I sunk in my clothes.

"Aw! Sorry baby, just had to....I want to be tall! HAHA" she laughed as she raising toward me. The change was more dramatically as she was growing and I shrinking. I saw how her clothes were getting tight around her body as I was experiencing the opposite effect on mine.

"Nice to see you getting downstairs to see. Unfortunately I have to go. See ya" smiled Marissa as for a moment our height were equal and then she stretched her arms toward the ceiling as she expanded more and more.

"Phew!! I thought for a moment my clothes wouldn't hold enough" laughed Marissa as her clothes were stretched to the point of becoming a second skin. "Everything looks so small now. Even you" she laughed.

"This isn't funny" I said as I had to crake my neck to be able to see her face. "I don't like to be this small" I protested, even I had to admit that without a large torso I was able to manage better the weight on my chest. But I wouldn't let her know that.

"Oh! Did I hear a complain?" she said placing her hand on her ear. "I'm sorry baby, you will have to talk louder for this huge giantess being able to hear you" she giggled.

"CHANGE ME BACK!!" I shouted as my sanity was in jeopardy.

"I thought that you like how small I was next to you, but it seems that it isn't so pleasing when the small one is you, right?" she said raising an eyebrow. "Don't worry I'll give you a boost" she grinned.

I gasped as I felt the tingling sensation around my legs. "What are you doing me now?"

"Well you like my legs and... well... you have nice skinny legs without cellulite. So, yeah, we can switch those" she smiled "Not to mention it kind of works into the whole height thing" she burst into great laugh.

"This has gone too far Marissa, you better reverse what you have done to me or else..." I threaded her very angry.

"Or else what, darling? Will you try to hit at the poor and defenseless me?" she teased. "You know what this mean, right baby? I will need to protected myself so I will take your muscles now"

"Crap!!" I gasped as my strength was drained from me. I saw in horror as my toned hard muscles simple became pudding of girly muscle. Without them, I felt how my new breasts became even heavier. Just then, I noticed that the swap didn't touch the lower part of my body.

Marissa grinned at my confusion look and decided to explain it. "Well see, I think it's easier for me to have your upper body strength and rebuild my lower body strength since I'm already good at that. So, yeah, I switched only that. Besides, you already have my legs. Mmwahaha" she laughed again.

Just then, she stopped abruptly. "You know something. I have realized how much I will like to change the way I laugh. Well I think this one might just be funny and thought I would throw it in here as a curve ball....how funny would it be to see you with a girly laugh and me with a more manly laugh.....hahaha...very funny" she laughed as the swap was taking place.

Soon, I was hearing my own laugh leaving Marissa's mouth. This whole thing was scary totally scaring.

"You are managing things very well baby. You are tougher that I thought and I respect that. I'm truly impress and for that I will speed up things, ok?" she said. Certainly I didn't know if I should be happy or not.

"Our next swap will be our arms. Well you have longer arms......so along with my new height I can reach stuff better" she smiled as her arms lengthened. "But, what will be of a pair of long arms, without your manly hands, ah? Now I can drive you crazy when you feel MY touch hehee....." she laughed again.

I got sick at the mere thought of that. Also, watching how my hands turned into the cute small ones I have being so entranced a time ago didn't make things easier. I was a total freak.

"And for the last touch, I will give you my lovely butt. No more ghetto booty for me lol.......I want a turn having the "noassatall" disease" she laughed as she finished her game.

Now that everything had finished, I realized the dimensions of what she had done. She certainly had change her body into a more manly one. She was tall and strong, but her cute face gave her an air of a female athlete. In my case, I was transformed into a chubby short girl with a man's face.

"You know something Darryl. You look very cute being that small" she said bending her legs to be more at my level. In fact, I think I'm starting to experience your feelings for me. You look very hot with those breasts" she said as she cupped my bust.

"Oh!" I moaned involuntarily as I felt how sensitive I was in that area. "Don't do it" I begged.

"Don't do what? This?" she said touching grabbing a bit strong my bust.

"Ouch. That hurts" I cried.

"Yeah. I know. Now that I have your hands and you my breasts, you know how much it hurt when you grabbed me like that" she said.

"You have a point" I said as I tried to rubbed my sore breasts, but still I couldn't move. "Err. Marissa, if your game finished, why I can't move?" I said.

"That is because I have another game in mind" she grinned.

"I won't fall into the same trap twice. I won't agree with you this time" I boldly said.

"Nice to see that you learn something" she giggled. "Still, you don't have much choice, do you? If you don't agree, I will leave and you will stay frozen forever"

Without any way out, I nodded my head in agreement.

To be continued…
Snoopbone

Re: Little Swaps

Postby fla527 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:59 am

This is one of my favorite stories and would love to see it continued, to see it finished.
fla527

Postby Maximus » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:08 pm

I too would like to see continuation for this masterpiece. I like transformation literature for the humiliation elements of it, and this story is 100% pure, passionately written humiliation.
Maximus

Postby Inthecourt » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:44 am

Isn't this one the same as the exchange?
Inthecourt

Postby Snoopbone » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:21 pm

Yes it is the same sorta. I just wanted to post it because I feel it's a little more raw and you can see the roughness around the edges. Think of it as a special feature on a DVD. And I see now the double paste. Sorry about that. As soon as I get to a computer I will fix that. My phone can only do so much of finessing.
Snoopbone

Postby sidfridt9 » Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:16 am

I don't undertand why this storie don't continue :'(
sidfridt9

Return to Snoopbone/Max