Another Necklace

Moderator: greinskyn

Re: Another Necklace

Postby oldar » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:32 pm

Part 11

“As you can see we have all the latest in exercise equipment!” The slim trainer gave her arm a sweeping gesture past lines of gleaming chrome and black machines. “You can be guaranteed a healthy, low impact workout...” She paused to take in Brittany's pudgy form. “... perfect for beginners such as yourself.”

Signing up at a gym seemed to be the best way to achieve her goals. Brittany had seen countless commercials for the high-end facility and felt that it would be the perfect supportive setting for losing pounds. Enrollment included a guided tour of the facility and a complimentary session with a trainer.

“Over here are the...”

Brittany was finding that just keeping up with the trainer's brisk pace was a workout in itself. She struggled to keep her breathing quiet and even. This worked somewhat until they reached the stairs to the upper level. Don't they have an elevator?, she wondered, pausing halfway up the second flight to catch her breath. Even without looking she could feel the condescending stare of the trainer waiting at the top.

“We have lots of entry level choices...” The slim woman continued the instant Brittany's foot hit the top of the landing. She was off in a flash leaving her client struggling to catch up.

Thank Gawd a few minutes of peace!

Brittany was in the locker room getting dressed for her assisted workout. It'd seemed like a good idea at the time, but after tagging along behind Miss Triathalon for a half hour she was already pooped! By now thoughts of planting her soft derrière on the sofa seemed much more desirable. C'mon girl you can do it. With a sigh she picked out her new workout gear and put it on. A shiny black tracksuit completed the outfit, it's nylon cool to the touch made swishing sounds with every movement.

Before heading out to where the trainer was waiting she gave one last appraisal in the mirror. Is that really me? Brittany still had trouble dealing with her new identity. In the mirror her full cheeks were still a bit flushed from the recent exertion. Under the harsh fluorescents her untanned skin looked more like a pallor. Of course Brittany's hair and blue eyes still looked fantastic, but that hardly registered to the distressed girl. Her attention was too focused on what lay below to pay her golden locks much heed. The tracksuit clung tightly to her thighs, emphasizing their fullness. She'd realized this earlier of course when buying the outfit. There was no way she was going to buy an XL. Besides, she'd told herself it would help motivate her.

Actually wearing the outfit in public, however... that was another matter.

Forcing herself to look away, Brittany zipped up the top causing the nylon to pull taut against her full breasts, she tried to ignore the way it also pulled against her belly. Well, here goes nothing...

As expected, her trainer was lying in ambush just outside the locker room doors. The svelte redhead had been doing some sort of yoga stretch maneuver that defied the laws of physics. Despite the fact, she sprang to her feet in an instant and took in her client.

“You didn't read the brochure did you?” She asked, more a judgment than a question.

Brittany shrank slightly under the woman's gaze. “Umm, no...”

The redhead or “Tiffany” if you read her nametag, began lecturing Brittany as if instructing a child. “Here at World of Fitness we take the threat of heat exhaustion very seriously. It is a common misconception that full body suits lead to increased weight loss, whereas all they really accomplish is excessive dehydration and often dangerous body temperatures.”

“Meaning I can't exercise?” Brittany's weak voice almost sounded hopeful.

“I assume you aren't naked under that thing are you?”

“Well no, I...”

“Good! Take it off then. It's good to start off on the right path.”

Brittany felt more than a little embarrassed, but even more intimidated by the trainer's authoritative nature. Despite her misgivings she felt her hands beginning to unzip the top.

“There! That's better!” Tiffany declared once her client had shimmied out of the tight pants.

Brittany somehow felt small yet big as a whale at the same time. Protectively... not to mention inadequately she placed her arm across the pale expanse of her belly. She could feel each and every goosebump that had risen from the warm soft flesh.

“You did remember to bring water I hope?” Challenged the trainer.

“Y...yes, it's in my bag.”

“Good, then follow me!”

At that, the lithe woman did an about face and marched down the hall at a fast clip. Brittany barely had time to shoulder her yoga bag before the trainer rounded the first corner. Struggling to catch up Brittany couldn't help but feel the way her thighs and butt jiggled in the attempt. They weren't alone. She could feel the soft flesh of her belly quivering in unison, heck even her arms seemed to have a life of their own.

Their destination stretched out in an unending gauntlet as every eye seemed upon her.

“Do you have any lighter weights?” Brittany asked only minutes into a warm-up. Her arms ached from the 3lb grip-weights held at arm's length.

Tiffany looked incredulous, but maintained her professionalism. “Well, we have some of the children's ones over there.”

Following the woman's gesture, Brittany spotted a rack of brightly colored weights. Abandoning the current stretching exercise, she let her arms drop, then walked over and exchanged her weights for a set of neon green 1lb ones.

After the warm-up Tiffany jotted down some quick notes, then gestured her client to follow her out to the machines. Brittany really dreaded this part. At least in the adjacent room they'd been mostly alone, except for an elderly woman doing nearly the same routine with some 10lb dumbbells. Out in the main area, however it seemed as if every athletic person in the city had decided to come out and exercise. Row after row featured chiseled hunks or svelte young women bounding effortlessly away on the treadmills and ellipticals.

“... should be a good one to start on.” Tiffany gestured to a high-tech looking treadmill.

Brittany climbed on, acutely aware of the snickers and comments from a group of young girls behind her.

“Ok, just a second as I program in your target heart rate...” Several beeps accompanied the trainer's actions. “OK here you go!”

Instantly the machine sprang to life, humming quietly as the belt beneath her began to turn. Brittany felt her legs instinctively match pace to keep in place. I guess this isn't so bad, she thought almost enjoying the relaxed pace.

“Beep. Beep. Beep!”

The humming increased as did the speed and angle of the treadmill. Brittany had to match pace as well or be swept off the back of the machine. Still it wasn't so bad.

“Lookit that ass.” Came a faint comment from behind.

“Looks like someone shaking a bag of Jell-o!”

“Maybe she's just storing some Jell-o for later.” The first voice returned, hardly able to speak with the laughter.

“Yeah, like a whole year's worth!”

There were other less kind comments too, but Brittany tried to drown them out.

“Beep. Beep!”

Again the machine picked up speed. She now had to grip the handrails to stay on. Her legs struggled to keep up. Brittany could feel her thighs rubbing furiously together with each step. The jiggling of her body had been replaced with what could only be described as a continuous quake. All over, her fat undulated in rhythm to the difficult pace of the workout. Brittany's ass seemed the most susceptible, rolling and swaying far more than she cared to admit under the thin cotton shorts.

As embarrassing as this was, her attention soon became directed elsewhere; namely catching her breath. Though what she was doing barely registered as a slight jog, Brittany could hardly maintain that. Her breathing labored, everything else slowly faded from her thoughts... even the warning beeping from the very machine beneath her.

“I think that's enough of that!” Tiffany said, suddenly shutting down the treadmill.

Concern actually doted the trainer's face as she looked from machine to client and back. Then with a shake of the head, she jotted down the triple digit heart rate as well as the four and a half minute session.

“OK there, OK. Just take deep breaths.”

Brittany still breathed heavily. The room even dimmed slightly as a wave of dizziness passed over her for a second.

“Here, why don't you sit down...” Tiffany guided the panting girl to the treadmill.

Brittany complied, barely feeling the black rubber pad beneath her. As she sat, her belly formed into several rolls, folding the band of her shorts over under their weight. The position was hardly flattering. Pale thighs for all the world to see, spread outwards. Nearly twice their usual size they pressed tightly into each other despite Brittany's knees being a good eight inches apart. Not that she could have brought them together if she tried.

“Here, have some water...”

Brittany accepted the gift, sipping not gulping it as per her instructions.

As the moment passed she became quite aware of her situation. Apparently her little scene had attracted a considerable amount of attention, not to mention being a significant source of entertainment for those around her.

Fueled by embarrassment, Brittany struggled to her feet... with Tiffany's help. Much to her relief the trainer guided them out of the sight of the unwelcome audience.

“Sorry about that.” She apologized, unable to look her trainer in the eye.

“No problem, you just overdid it is all.” Tiffany replied, flashing a rather ingenuine smile.

“So what's next?” Brittany asked, though not really wanting to know.

“How about we call it good for now?” The redhead announced, unexpectedly turning towards the locker room. “Come up to the front desk after you freshen up and we'll talk.”

Brittany didn't even have a chance to reply before the woman darted off the way they'd just came.

Barely ten minutes later she was up at the front desk. No way was she going to shower in public... not like this anyway. The old Brittany never had a problem, then again she used to be a figure of envy not ridicule.

“Hi, I'm Brittany Baker.” She announced to the muscular man at the counter. “I was told to come up here after my session.”

He reacted as if expecting her and handed her some papers. “Yes, Tif said you'd be along. Here, if you'd just sign at the bottom of these two sheets we can credit your account.”

“Credit my account?” Her voice carried well her confusion.

The man smiled politely. “Yes, well... it is our policy when there are health concerns to refund the initial payment until a doctor's release is on file...”

Doctor's release?

“... just sign here waiving World of Fitness from any liability and we'll refund the entire amount to your Visa.”

Brittany barely recalled signing the paper. The whole incident had been one nightmare after another. She'd have been glad to have forfeit the entire five hundred dollars just to be free from the place. The fact she got to keep her money was hardly a compensation.

oldar

Postby oldar » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:34 pm

Part 12

Thursday afternoon helped usher in phase three of her plan.

Upon arriving home from school, Brittany found a small FedEx package sitting on the doorstep. Score one for this Brittany's bank account! She scooped up her prize, hardly able to believe it was here already. The last time had taken almost three weeks. Amazing how doubling the asking price can persuade the seller to ship the rare text “Next Day Air” despite a strict parcel post policy. The price proved astronomical, but time was of the essence, and besides this version seemed to be able to afford it. She'd been surprised at the balance when checking to see if there was enough money in the bank to even order the book. There'd been ten times the cash in there than Brittany herself had ever been able to save. Then again this one didn't have her wardrobe or her lifestyle. Obviously!

After fixing herself a snack, she went upstairs to study the text in detail.

As the days passed Brittany found it hard to pretend everything was OK between her and Anne. This was especially so whenever Nick was around. If that bitch presses her boobs up against him one more time I'm gonna... Of course this was wishful thinking on her part. Brittany needed to keep the traitorous girl's confidence if she was going to acquire the necklace. Plus she'd probably kick my ass...

Another thing that proved difficult was her weight loss plan. For one thing, in this world the Bakers didn't even own an exercise bike. Given her bank account she could easily have bought one, but just hadn't gotten around to it yet. No way was she going to subject herself to the humiliating experience of a public gym again. Jogging too seemed out of the question. Her legs were tired enough just after a normal day of walking, certainly the added stress would be painful. Speed walking? Yeah right, like she'd be caught dead parading around like an idiot.

Truth was, in thirteen days she hadn't done an ounce of exercise.

There always seemed to be a good reason; it's too hot, it's too late, there's people watching, I've got homework... Ok, maybe not good reasons, and deep down she realized this. Still it seemed such a chore to change into her workout clothes, sweat and ache for a few hours and for what? I plan on leaving this body anyway so why go through the hassle?

Indeed Brittany's plan was changing.

It'd come to her just the other day while watching a soap that she didn't really need to get Anne to produce the necklace. That was too risky anyway. All I really need to do is find where she's hidden it. That should be simple enough. She was her “friend” after all. Just get invited over, accidentally forget something important and come back when Anne's gone. Simple!

The next day...

What a nightmare!

Brittany's face hurt from all the fake smiling she'd done all evening. The forced levity had totally drained her, not to mention having to watch Anne model one skimpy outfit after another. Still it had been worth it. She'd managed to wedge her pocketbook in an obscure spot for future retrieval.

“I think this deserves a celebration!” She cheered, pulling the car into a nearby Dairy Queen. Despite the fried chicken dinner she was still hungry.

The perfect opportunity to retrieve her pocketbook and hopefully her prize came only a couple days later. She'd overheard Anne on her cell phone setting up a date with Nick. Her luck even included the time he was picking her up! When the opportunity came, Brittany had been positioned to watch the couple leave. Just to be sure they didn't forget anything she gave an extra fifteen minutes. The time seemed to drag on forever. Even the heavenly nougat of her Mars bar failed to ease her tension.

“Hello Mrs. Thompson”

“Brittany, how many times do I have to tell you to call me Mary?”

“I'm sorry Mary. Is Anne here?”

The older woman's face showed compassion. “Oh, you just missed her. She and Nick went out to the Atom.”

That should've been me...

Brittany used the pain to her advantage. “Darn, there was something I forgot in her room the other night.”

“That's a shame.” Mary empathized. “If you want I'll have my daughter bring it to school...”

“No, that's OK.” Brittany cut in. “I think I know just where it is.”

Anne's mother seemed unsure. “I don't know...”

Strange, in other lives Brittany had been nearly a second daughter to this woman.

“It'll just take me a minute!” She broke in, hoping to keep the woman off balance. “I really need my pocketbook.”

“Well, if it's that important...”

“Thanks Mrs..., um Mary!”

At that Brittany stepped past the woman and climbed the steps as fast as her heavy legs would take her.

“Whew!” Brittany gasped, more from the exertion than the close call.

I've gotta make this quick, the breathless girl urged. She had hoped for more time, but if her hunch was right, Brittany only needed that one minute.

Wasting no time, she made a beeline for the loose baseboard by Anne's closet. The two had discovered the little cubby behind it when they were just kids. For years it remained their little secret hiding spot, and was Anne's most cherished secret. Not even Jenn knew about it.

YES!!!

Brittany quickly stuffed the crystal charm in her pocket... and not a moment too soon. She could already hear Mrs. Thompson's footsteps ascending the stairs. She barely had time to snap the board in place and swivel on her hands and knees before the woman entered the room.

“Let's see...” She muttered, as if to herself. “It should be somewhere... around... HERE!”

Brittany held up the pocketbook. “I'm sure glad I found this.”

The look on Anne's mother's face said the same thing.

After one last check of her notes to be sure, Brittany snapped the small silver necklace into the master one. She'd braced herself for a flash of light, or something equally dramatic as the thing supposedly reset. Nothing happened other than a faint click. Well almost nothing. It wasn't until she held the combined necklaces up before her eyes that she realized the numbers had vanished from the small one.

Yet she was still here.

So much for that idea.

Well, that was a longshot anyway; a plan “B” so to speak. She still had three days to prepare for the real plan.

“Well, here goes nothing” she whispered, separating the two pieces. “Now where does daddy keep the Plaster of Paris?”

“Wear this for our date.” Anne read aloud the card attached to the tiny box.

Before opening it, she took one long luxurious sniff of the yellow roses that'd accompanied them.

“Oh Nick!” She squealed, upon seeing the necklace within.

The irregular shaped charm was unlike any she'd seen before. It's silver and gold surface appeared hand formed. In the center of the front set a large diamond... a genuine looking one at that. She put it on immediately, then fairly ran to the hall mirror for inspection. Wow, it's gorgeous! Light fairly danced off the diamond, complimenting the metal's gentler sheen. As she was turning it in her hands, Anne spotted something she'd missed. A seam appeared to run along the border, but a curious tug failed to separate the two halves. Must be part of the decoration...

Unknown to Anne, her actions were being monitored. From a hiding place just outside the East windows a pair of blue eyes took in every detail.

She's put on the necklace!

Brittany couldn't be more pleased. Once more her metalworking skills had come in handy. Who'd have thought a simple stained glass course would've had such wide ranging effects.

As she surveyed her victory from her hiding spot, Brittany could finally relax. From the very moment she made a mold of the smaller necklace in plaster to the removal of her Grandmother's diamond from it's setting she'd been afraid of being caught. Even her skill at melting and forming an outer shell for the necklace did little to ease her tension.

Thank heavens Nick bought my story!

Indeed that was the trickiest part. Brittany had to convince him that Anne had fawned over that very necklace at an antique store. Getting Nick to believe it was a “must have” and buy it required acting... and lying skills she didn't know she possessed.

I just hope he doesn't tell her it came from me...

Not that it really mattered. The trap was already sprung when Anne had placed the necklace around her pretty little neck.

What a gorgeous evening, thought Anne as she closed the door.

She couldn't help but take a peek at Nick's receding form, however as he sauntered back to his Charger. Speaking of gorgeous...

“... and he's mine.” She purred.

Brittany sure as hell didn't deserve him.

Anne's feet literally floated up the stairs she was so happy. My life can't get any better. With a thoughtful sigh she slipped Nick's gift off her neck and placed it on the dresser. Her dress followed soon after, as did her black lacy underwear. Soon she stood in nothing but her birthday suit admiring her beauty in the mirror. And to think I was jealous of miss fat-ass. Anne ran a hand down her sleek curves. Certainly she had nothing to be jealous of now. Stupid girl, if only you'd learned your lesson and left him alone you wouldn't have ended up such a cow.

Her eyes drifted to the baseboard where the necklace lay hidden. From the looks of her former competition she'd no longer be needing it. To think that thing had been sitting for years up in the attic! What had once seemed a chore cleaning the dusty loft had turned out to be the best thing that'd ever happened to her. She'd stumbled upon the necklace and several pages of history on it, tucked away in an old trunk of her uncle's. Initial disbelief at the claims gradually turned to hope, and hope turned into opportunity. It'd taken all of a nano-second for the short blonde to decide who to use it on.

With a satisfied chuckle Anne slipped her nightie over her head, and gave it the slightest adjustment over her perky B cup breasts. After that a few minutes were spent getting ready for bed.

Anne slept with the deep slumber of a satisfied conquerer.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Driven from her dreams, Anne reached over and shut off the alarm. After a long slow stretch she sat up and swung her feet over the side. While doing this Anne was struck by an odd sensation that something wasn't quite right, but wasn't awake enough to figure out just what. Padding over to the bathroom only increased the feeling. Only when she hiked up her nightie to sit on the toilet did the source of the problem became evident.

What happened to my boobs?

As usual she'd looked down to sort of guide herself. When doing so, however her view was unusually clear.

She couldn't even scream.

Anne's hands shot to her chest. They did encounter breasts, but not the ones she was accustomed too. The small mounds couldn't have been any bigger than the ones she'd had in seventh grade. Her need to urinate still existed, but paled to her other, more urgent need. Clamping her legs together, she yanked the nightie up over her head.

It can't be!

Anne's once perky B cups were gone. In their place were two small swellings, hardly enough to fill an A... if that. Her nipples and aureoles remained the same, however which only served to emphasize the loss. Weak in the knees, she collapsed onto the toilet, the warm spray hardly noticed as she tried to figure out what was going on.

Does this have something to do with the necklace?

Leaving the bathroom, she went to check on her prize. Despite her intense concentration, the strange lack of movement from her chest failed to go unnoticed. Yes, bare and unsupported, her small breasts barely registered the impact of her footfalls.

It's gone!

Anne's worst fears were realized. The master Necklace was missing. She kneeled there on the floor looking at the secret cubby. All that remained were a few childhood charms and her first vibrator. What was weirder still was the layer of dust... the undisturbed layer of dust. It was as if the hiding spot hadn't been used for years.

Could Brittany have... Anne shook her head in disbelief. No, that can't be! She wouldn't even know how to use it even if she did find it. I destroyed the incantations after memorizing them...

An unfamiliar melody disturbed her thoughts. Actually it was a familiar song, just not from her cell phone. Standing up, she went to investigate. Even that abrupt movement barely stirred her tiny breasts. Anne didn't have time to dwell on that, for she found that it wasn't just her chest that'd changed.

My room.

Hardly anything remained as it was the night before. There was no doubt that she'd slipped into another dimension. Unfortunately this time, without the master Necklace, she didn't gain the new knowledge that came with it. After four such aided changes, she'd become accustomed to the mix of new and former memories. Now she was as lost as...

“Brittany!” Her voice bore certainty as well as anger.

It came as no surprise when the unfamiliar phone recorded that the last call attempt just came from her “friend.”

Though the text message that soon followed did; “Looking a little FLAT today?”

That bitch!

Anne gave a self conscious tug to her blouse. She was sure that despite her padded bra everyone would be aware of her flat chest. Her fears were only partly true. While friends of the female persuasion seemed to treat her the same, the boys spent too much time staring her straight in the eye while talking. To think she'd always wanted to be treated that way.

She found Brittany waiting by the old gym, just like her second text message had instructed. Seeing her former friend as fat as ever helped her mood somewhat. That is until she saw the evil cast to the girl's eye as she stared at her chest.

“Cute blouse. They have a sale in the preteen's section?” The tall blonde asked cattily.

“Shove it Brittany! Like you could talk with hips like those!”

The comment stung her foe, completely erasing the superior look on her face. There was a momentary silence as each glared at the other.

“I hope you're happy because now neither of us has Nick.” Brittany finally spoke, her voice more deadpan than condemning.

“What do you mean?” Asked Anne. “I saw his class ring was gone, but thought he'd be back with you.”

“He's with Jenn. Oh, and by the way, she gives you shit all the time about your flat chest, so I hope you enjoy the next month.”

More silence.

“What do we do now?” Asked Anne.

“I have an idea.”

oldar

Postby oldar » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Part 13

“I don't know.” Anne had said some time later, after hearing the taller girl out. “I don't think we can do it all in one shot.”

“Why do you say that?” Brittany asked.

A quirky grin formed on Anne's face. “When making you fatter I could only do three pounds the first time. It gradually increased the amount I could do after that.”

“Tell me about it!” Brittany replied. “I tried to make the necklace say “Training Bra” but it wouldn't let me.”

“You didn't! Did you?”

Brittany's smile said it all.

“Well what do we do if I can't bring you back all at once?” Anne asked, a tinge of worry to her voice.

It was obvious what the source of her worry was. Almost unconsciously her hand reached up to her small bosom.

Brittany continued to smile, but all humor left her face. “Well, I guess you'll be shopping in the preteen section until I'm thin again.”

Anne literally winced. “That's not funny!”

“No it isn't.” Brittany shot back. “Consider it incentive...”

Sunday, January 26th. The big day.

It'd taken considerable coaxing on the part of the girls to have their parents let them stay up til midnight on a school night. The two were in Brittany's bedroom waiting for the magic hour.

“Promise you'll give my boobs back?” Anne asked, less than a minute to twelve.

“Hey, If I can get thin again, I'll make you a DD if it makes you happy!”

The shorter girl smiled at that. Actually over the last 27 days they'd discussed the possibilities on several occasions. Who knew the full potential the necklace posed. No longer would they be limited by their current weight, height, hair color... whatever their desire. Compared to that, one highschool boyfriend seemed small in comparison. She had every reason to believe Brittany would keep her end of the bargain. The benefits were just too great for both of them.

“Here it goes!” Anne cheered, preparing to chant the key words.

Brittany could hardly wait for that strange disembodied dizziness... the very same sensation she'd once dreaded.

She didn't have to wait long.

It was no surprise that she found herself alone in her bedroom. From her very first seconds there, Brittany knew the pounds had been lost. It was amazing how much the weight had pulled on her, even when just lying down. With an ease unknown to her for far too long the tall blonde leapt from her bed.

“I'm back!” She shouted, perhaps a tad too loud.

Well, almost.

The triumphant leap caused an amount of motion her original body hadn't possessed. Her elation tempered slightly by this knowledge as she stripped off her nightgown. No sooner had she begun to assess her new physique than her cell phone rang.

“It didn't quite work.” She said, not bothering with a greeting.

“I know” Came Anne's somber reply. “I couldn't visualize 116 on the necklace.”

She has every right to be upset., Brittany thought. Anne was definitely aware of Brittany's vow not to return her breasts until she was her original weight again. That meant at least two more months of having to go around flat chested. Serves her right...

“Well, it's a start...” Brittany admitted, giving her diminished tummy bulge a poke.

At least a month like this was better than a month at 170 pounds. Yes 170. She'd gained another five pounds on her own while visiting the other reality. The temptation to cheat was just too great.

“Hey girl, I'm going to call it a night.” Anne admitted, while stifling a yawn.

“Yeah, me too. See you at school.”

Brittany hung up the phone, but didn't go to sleep right away. She was too preoccupied in learning more about this new reality. The first thing she did was go to the mirror. To her delight, all her old pictures were still there. Not only that, her scuffed old ballet shoes were there too! Alright! Despite her increased weight, this was as close to the beginning she'd been since this all started. Except for the mess.

True, as she looked around the room Brittany became aware of just how untidy a housekeeper this version had been. Sheesh, she's as bad as the last one, she thought, kicking away a pizza box. Well, I only have to put up with it for a month...

For once Brittany was glad to greet the day. Even the way her tummy roll covered her panties while sitting failed to dampen her spirits. For once things were going her way.

Well, I better get ready.

Picking her way to the bathroom Brittany took care of business before getting dressed. To her surprise this Brittany had much of her old clothes... even in her original size! In fact, the more she looked, the more she realized that ALL of her old clothes were there.

Weird!

It seemed that the bigger sizes were the newest of all, an assumption bore out by the scattered eights on the floor and a new pair of tens draped across her dressing chair with the tags still on.

Double weird!

She selected a pair of medium panties, marveling at how big, yet so small they seemed at the same time. Girl you're just lucky you don't need a therapist! The bra she selected was also quite new. That went on next. It felt so good to have that DD burden released from her chest she didn't care that her new C-cup breasts weren't as perky as they once were. All in due time, she reminded herself. Next came the jeans. Seeing nothing else appealing that fit, Brittany selected the new pair. To her joy they felt a little on the loose side. Thank heavens! Unfortunately all the tops she found clung stubbornly to the swell of her tummy, highlighting her love handles. Still, it was far better than what she'd had to endure the last couple months. It'd have to do.

Brittany took in her reflection, less bothered than she could have imagined by the ill fit. The added flesh at her waist was easily visible under the rather snug blouse. In fact the taut fabric highlighted every extra pound. Her bra was clearly outlined, digging into her back forming small rolls above and below the band. Rather than freak out, she merely unbuttoned another button, exposing a bit more creamy flesh up top. There, that oughtta take the guys' attention away from there! She was remarkably cavalier about the whole thing. Then again it was hard not to when it wasn't really your body so what she saw was only temporary. Not to mention having lost who knew how many pounds overnight.

How many pounds?

Brittany found the familiar Sunbeam in the bathroom under a discarded towel. With a shaky breath she stepped on. The flashing diodes seemed to take forever to give a reading. Finally “Batt. Low” blinked three times before going blank. Crap! She didn't even know if there were any spare batteries about.

Suddenly she realized they weren't necessary. Heading back to her room Brittany spotted the silver necklace in a heap on the dressing table. 139.

“Brittany! You're running late again!” Her mother shouted.

“I'm almost done!” She shouted back.

“Honestly I don't know what's with you lately!” Came a frustrated response from below.

On a whim Brittany put on the necklace then quickly did her hair and make-up. It felt good to wear heals again without her ankles protesting.

“Mom. Do we have any Special K?” She asked, looking in the cupboard and finding only sugared cereal.

“You told me not to buy that “crap” anymore remember? You specifically asked for Sweet Puffs!” Her mother sounded more than a little agitated. “I wish you'd make up your mind.”

“These are fine!” Brittany admitted apologetically. “They're just fine.”

Actually they weren't that bad, though by the second bowl the milk had gotten way sugary. Still a bit hungry, however she snatched up a raisin muffin and slathered it with jelly. It was so good she snatched up another.

“No wonder you're getting fat!” Timmy said pointing at her half eaten pastry. “Even I couldn't pack all that away.” He looked up at her funny. “What's with you lately? It seems like you're always eating.

Brittany stopped chewing with the final bite just inches away from her mouth. A thought had just occurred to her. A terrible thought.

“I already know.” Admitted Anne, leaning against the back wall of the neighborhood Walgreens.

The two had skipped school.

“What do you mean you already knew?” Demanded Brittany, her suspicions rising.

“I have the master necklace remember? It gave me the knowledge of this world.”

“Which is?”

Anne sighed. “Well, while we've been away, our other selves have been here. Let me tell you the last me was pretty ticked to be tore away from Nick!”

“Get to it!” Brittany demanded.

“OK. OK, just chill.” Anne replied, holding her hands out for emphasis... as well as protection. “Apparently you've been acting stranger and stranger over the last six months.” The short girl crossed her arms over her small breasts, then continued. “Rumor has it that you have some sort of eating disorder.”

“I always wondered what had happened to the other selves...” Muttered the tall girl, then added. “So each of our doubles went here... and their habits went with them.” Brittany looked down at her tummy bulge. No longer was she so cavalier about it.

“It's not just that.” Anne paused, looking unsure as to how to continue. “The other Anne has been spreading all sorts of nasty rumors about you.”

Brittany looked more surprised than hurt.

“Yeah, she had trouble dealing with the fact you and Nick were together. Basically whatever she could do to break you apart she did.”

“We've got quite a mess on our hands don't we.” Brittany assessed, her mood somber.

“I guess so.” Anne agreed, her voice subdued. “But, it's worse than you think...”

“What do you mean we're NOT home?” Brittany shouted, after hearing her “friend's” explanation. “But what about the others being here, and the weight this one has gained, and the past being the same, and...”

Anne looked upset and helpless. “I don't know!” She threw her arms up in desperation. “All I know is it can't be our world if this “Anne” has small boobs. She gestured rather solemnly to her chest. Even with the padded bra it was obviously not the profile she once possessed.

Brittany thought back to the pictures along her mirror. Now that she thought about it, the pictures weren't the same. The Anne in each one did have smaller breasts. Even with the padded bras and strategic clothing it was obvious she wasn't well endowed.

“That just doesn't make sense!” Brittany finally voiced out of frustration. “If we left, and our “doubles” took our places... then shouldn't they have went to our world?”

The two girls spent much of the day talking over the possibilities.

At lunch, about halfway through Brittany's second double cheeseburger, an idea took hold. “Maybe all of our worlds are more connected than we thought?” She paused and took a sip from her chocolate shake. “What if all the changes are linked?”

Anne, who'd long since finished eating, raised an eyebrow. “What do you mean?”

“I've been thinking. What if we not only link with each other, but with our doubles in the other dimension?” Another pause to let it sink in. “I've read that we're forever linked by these damn necklaces. But, wherever we went, we displaced the others... therefore we all have to be linked.”

“So, what does that mean?” Anne asked, no more closer to understanding the mess.

“Well, what it means is that every Anne and Brittany that ever was or is is linked. How we change or have changed affects their worlds too.”

“I still don't get it?”

“What I'm trying to say is that every change has a cumulative effect.” Brittany took another suck on the shake, her senses momentarily overwhelmed by the sumptuous chocolate. “We not only changed our realities, but their's as well...”

“You said that already” Anne interrupted.

Brittany frowned. “You didn't let me finish. We went from world A to B to C to D to E... then we went a whole new direction... say E2 when I changed your boobs. No wonder we couldn't go straight back to A from the last world.”

Anne finally looked to be catching on. Her mood visibly improved. “You mean you should give me my boobs back first? Then start going back to worlds where you're thinner and thinner?”

Brittany glanced down at her empty tray, looking somewhat disappointed. “I wish. I think in order to go back, we have to backtrack fully.” She sighed. “That means...”

“You'll have to get fat again.” Anne interrupted, having anticipated the conclusion.

Both were silent a few moments as the implications took hold. Not only would Brittany have to get heavy again, Anne would have to go around with a small chest another fifty-seven days.

The tall blonde didn't say this aloud, but she was wondering what havoc the alternate Brittany's were doing to her “real” body. Who knows what kind of damage they could be doing to my figure, she thought while polishing off the last of the cheeseburger.

oldar

Postby oldar » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:38 pm

Part 14

The next month actually found a reforming of their friendship. Perhaps it was the shared experiences, or the way their fates were forever linked. Whatever the reason, Anne and Brittany made a truce.

Nick of course became part of that truce.

It was decided that whatever relationship he had in the reality they found themselves they would honor it. Of course Brittany felt she got the better part of the deal... if everything went to plan.

They also made a pact to make the most out of whatever happens... something everyone should strive for anyway.

The next four weeks found Nick as loyal as ever. Sure he'd noticed the aberrant behavior but stuck with his love through thick and thin.

Speaking of thick...

Brittany was finding her newly developed habits hard to shake. For some reason her old exercise routine as well as her old eating preferences left much to be desired. Sure she'd hauled up the old exercise bike, but had yet to pedal it once. It now sat next to the scale she'd also abandoned. Even without the scale it was obvious she was gaining. The increasingly snug fit of her size 10's not only documented her progress, it hinted that she probably wouldn't be at that size for long.

Jenn proved to be as shallow as ever. Her cutting comments to both girls still took some getting used to. Fortunately they didn't give her much opportunity in the way of catty comments. After all, she still sat with all their old mates back at the popular table. The trio had long since abandoned that in favor of sitting with Val, who by the way was mystified as hell with all the new attention.

The necklace?

Well... there is a saying about the best laid plans...

When the next full moon arrived, the pair were at Anne's house. They were sitting crosslegged on the floor making last minute checks that everything was alright. Brittany had only done this once, so was more nervous. Out of caution, she reached forward to pick up the incantations Anne had written down from memory.

“Oof!” She grunted, as her waistband dug painfully into her middle.

Leaning back again Brittany undid the snap for a little breathing room. As she did so she tried to put the fact that these were size 10's. Not that it matters, she justified. Within fifteen minutes she'd be out of this body and into one where a size 10 wouldn't make it up mid-thigh. Each time she shifted or leaned forward, the tiny brass zipper would slip down a few more notches.

Anne was an old pro at this by now, but double checked the incantations and preparations to send them back to the last world anyway. She didn't want to be stranded flat-chested this way any longer than she had to so left nothing to chance.

In truth, neither looked forward to the journey and the ensuing month to come. Having to see Nick in the arms of Jenn for a full four weeks was almost too much for either to bear. Still, if it got them back home...

A warning beep from Brittany's watch alerted them that it was now in the final moments before midnight. Anne immediately tended to business trying to visualize Brittany's weight at 170lbs. This actually had been a topic of debate, whether to choose her starting weight of 165 or her final of 170. Brittany won out in the end... though both were anxious over the possible ramifications if they were wrong.

Anne grasped the necklace draped around her friend's neck and concentrated on the number. She saw with satisfaction that 170 formed on the silvered surface. Her smile of victory didn't last long, however as that number was quickly replaced by 66. 66? Could Brittany even live at that weight, she wondered, trying to regain the 170 once more. Again it reappeared... again it was replaced. This time 192 took it's place. Omigod! Before Anne could react, it changed again to 20/45, then again to 64, then to 34A... etc. The writing on the necklace changed faster and faster. At times it wasn't even numbers. Occasionally through the blur the startled teen could make out words like Brunette and Fair Skin...

Brittany felt the familiar sense of dizziness pass over her. When it left, she was surprised to find herself still in Anne's bedroom.

“What happened?” She asked, not liking the worried look on the other girl's face.

“I don't know.” Was Anne's bewildered reply.

Brittany, upset that they'd just lost another month, jumped to conclusions. “Did you mess up the incantation?”

No answer.

“What is it?” She demanded. “Did you change your mind or what?”

Still nothing.

“C'mon, answer me dammit!”

Finally Anne seemed to focus. “I think someone else pulled the strings this time.”

Brittany gasped. Secretly she'd been afraid of just such a thing happening. After all, considering that their world was only one of countless variations, the possibility of theirs being the only one with them possessing the necklaces was kind of a longshot.

The taller girl checked out her appearance. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. “What changed? I don't see anything different.”

Anne concentrated on her new knowledge, but even after several minutes had passed, detected no changes. That didn't mean there weren't any. After all, the whole last world was only a month old to them. “I can't find anything, what does the necklace say?”

Brittany could have kicked herself for not thinking of that. Holding her breath, she grasped the necklace and flipped it around; 68.

“It says 68.”

Anne looked unsure. “What the heck does that mean?”

“I don't know?” She rubbed her fingers over the smooth engraving. “I'm not 68 pounds that's for sure!”

“Hardly!” Anne laughed. “168 maybe...”

“Hey! Watch it!” Brittany scolded, sending a nearby pillow flying.

Her target dodged the pillow, then held up her hands in truce and became serious once more. “From all the stuff I saw flashing over the necklace before the jump, I got the impression that this sucker can do a lot more than weight and boob size.”

“Well, it's not my age... I'm certainly not 68 years old.”

“If you say so Grandma.” Anne joked, already preparing to dodge another pilow.

“Maybe it's not in years, but in months?” Brittany pondered.

“That'd make you like six years old.”

“Oh yeah.”

“How about my weight in Kilograms?”

Anne actually seemed to consider this, trying to do the conversion in her head. “No, I don't think so. That'd be about 150 pounds. You gotta be at least twenty more than that!”

“Hey you! Behave!” Brittany demanded, this time choosing to hold onto the pillow and just beat Anne with it. The commotion caused the already half zipped zipper to descend even further. Brittany's roll of fat pouring over her panties was quite visible now, jiggling with each whack of the pillow.

“OK. OK! I give up!” Anne conceded, holding her hands up in surrender, as well as to fend off further blows.

Brittany gave a few more swings just for fun, then dropped the pillow. An idea had formed during her attack... one she wanted to verify. After a few paws through her purse, she figured out just what the number stood for.

“It's my height in inches.” She declared victoriously, holding out the driver's license for Anne to see. “One less than it used to be.”

Her friend took the card, not only to verify the number, but to guage the picture to that of Brittany's plumpening face. Wow, she's got to be a good thirty pounds heavier than this version started out at. Anne was actually very close. At 148 pounds, Brittany was really 32 pounds heavier.

Brittany didn't know whether to be relieved or worried by the turn of events. “What can we do to get back then?”

The shorter girl had been pondering that very same question. “I don't think there's anything we can do, other than wait for the next full moon.”

That certainly wasn't the news either wanted to hear.

Anne continued. “From what I saw and felt, there was a LOT of people trying to use the spell.”

Brittany met her eyes. “So, we are all linked.”

“It seems that way.”

“Well, we gotta figure out how to be the ones that win the next time.”

“That aint going to be easy.” Anne pointed out.

“I know, who knows how many of us are out there.”

“Well, there's that, and the fact that they are likely to come up with the very same solution we do... they are us after all.”

Epilogue;

As the months rolled by, the pair were repeatedly beaten to the punch when zero hour rolled around. Though the changes weren't all that drastic, Brittany's hair was now more of a light brown than a true blonde, and her pretty blue eyes now required contacts to focus properly.

The fourth month after they started meeting competition, Brittany gladly gave Anne a shot at regaining bigger boobs. As luck would have it they succeeded that time, thus giving the girl back her long lost B's.

Actually it wasn't just luck.

Unknown to Brittany, Anne took great care to synchronize her watch with the Atomic clock in Greenwich... The greater precision gave her the necessary edge to beat out the other Anne's and Brittany's out there trying to better themselves.

Her victory was short lived, however as the next full moon brought about an eleven month loss in age... putting her back to the age of seventeen... not to mention the eleventh grade. Apparently one of the myriad of other Anne's had had the same Atomic clock idea. Their new social placement really made their new relationship awkward. Apparently separated from their Kindergarten meeting, the Anne and Brittany of this world never got together, except for the girls that'd occupied their bodies for the last two months.

The goal from that moment on became minimizing whatever shortcoming bothered the slave necklace wearer the most. After all, it was now quite obvious to both that they were never going to get back to their own world again...

By mutual agreement and a few threats, Anne and Brittany agreed to alternate wearing the slave necklace from month to month thus spreading the chances of success equally... though given the trend it was more like spreading the chances of failure.

Midnight was fast approaching.

Anne and Brittany took their now familiar positions in the floor. It was the shorter girl's turn to go and Brittany was visualizing a number.

Although Anne had requested the number 68 (To be the same height as Brittany) the other girl had something else in mind...

After all, she was tired of eating alone.

The End

Greinskyn
oldar

Postby Vended » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:34 pm

Indeed, this was an excellent read from start to finish!
Vended
Transformation Grand Master

Previous

Return to greinskyn