A Grand Design- HU,SW,BR, Loss of Status and adulthood.

Moderator: Adobeman10

Re: A Grand Design- HU,SW,BR, Loss of Status and adulthood.

Postby addisababa » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:23 pm

Great new chapter! Eagerly awaiting new additions! Great work so far
addisababa

Postby Adobeman10 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:17 pm

Oh I thought everyone lost interest after the last chapter- I will get back to it
Adobeman10
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Franky009 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:05 am

How could think something like that, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Franky009

Postby fuccx » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:13 pm

Hope we can read new chapter very soon. So excited about the interact between the same age "mother" and "daughter". LOL.
fuccx

Postby Adobeman10 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:50 pm

FAILED ESCAPE ATTEMPT

It was stupid Maria thought to herself as the groundskeeper guards walked her along the gravel path back to the house. She had waited until everyone was asleep and that they were lulled into a false sense of security that she was playing along. All the while she had tried to study the guards patterns and find a break for it. She was only ten yards away from the main gate when the flood lights came on.

Maria walked with the guards back to the main hallway-she was covered in mud and dirt debris and her dress was torn and ripped. Her legs had a few small bruises from her ill-advised escape attempt. She had climbed outside the tree to her bedroom, and shimmied through bushes to get to the point where she thought she had an opening.

She wanted Gina to think she was going along with everything- that she was going to be a ‘good little girl’. Instead she knew that Gina would now retaliate against her. Of course given her current state of humiliation-How bad could it be?

“No Please! You can’t do this!” Maria screamed as she struggled against the restraints. “I promise I won’t try to run away again!” She was scared being on the cold table in another doctors office considering what went wrong last time.

Gina and the doctor stood together conversing on the other side of the room before they walked back and loomed over Maria.

She had gone to sleep and hadn’t even seen Gina the night before- They had walked her back to her room and Rosa had helped her with a shower to clean up her scrapes and bumps and bruises gave her some milk to fall asleep and then she went back to bed. She thought maybe Gina didn’t know about it. When she woke she found herself NAKED and strapped to metal gurney in this weird operating room!

“I’m so sorry dear, but what kind of guardian would I be if I just let you do what you want without punishment?” Gina said as she stood by the side of the operating table. “Now don’t you worry. I have the best doctors and they will take the best care of you.”

“What are you going to do to me?!” She continued to yell.

“It’s a surprise, but it should reinforce your position quite well. Lessons are to be learned and some lessons are learned the hard way.”

Maria tried to move to escape but all she saw was darkness as her eyelids became too heavy to stay open

Maria slowly opened her eyes to see the ceiling of her pink bedroom. How long was she out? she wondered as she stretched her arms yawning. She was so tired, she felt so lethargic. She was on her back and she struggled with all her might to right herself up, but she couldn’t even sit up. She resorted to rolling left then right until she finally rolled herself onto her belly.

Maria pushed with all her might but found herself flopping down to her flat chest again with a thud! She couldn’t stand! What had Gina done to her!? She was naked save for a plastic diaper around her waist! When did that happen?! She resorted to crawling on all fours as her diaper crinkled behind her; to the door to try and get out, only to have it open and Gina enter the room.

“Well well, look who’s finally awake. I thought you were going to sleep all day.” She said as she kneeled down closer to Maria.

“Wab id you ooo to me?” Maria stuttered out through a little bit of drool. She tried to mouth words, but her mouth felt like it was weak and out of control.

“Well, I did warn you that trying to escape would be met with consequences. So I had my surgeon give you a few little injections to insure that you won’t be trying that again for a while and teach you a little lesson. So he injected a few of your muscles with a mild retardation agent that basically erases muscle memory for a bit and kills a little bit of the muscle in the process. Its basically going to slow you down for a while while we make some security protocol changes. Be thankful that it’s temporary as this is a warning. Do it again, and I will make it permanent. How would you like to spend the rest of your life crawling around on all fours in a diaper?”

“I woobent’t ike it.” Maria said holding back the tears and drool as to not give this woman any satisfaction. She had taken away her ability to walk and stand and basic things ANY child over 2 could do and reduced her to a crawling woman.

“Well you will have a little time to think about it while the effects wear off in two to three weeks.” Gina smiled

“Oo to twee weeks?” Maria suddenly realized the severity of her situation. She was absolutely powerless to do anything to stop her.

“Would you like it to be longer?”

“oo bith,” She said defiantly glaring at Gina in the process. She had enough and was going to at least stand up for her dignity.

Gina sighed as she instructed Klaus to lift Maria up and fasten her in the highchair in the attached room. “Seems you still haven’t learned your lesson, perhaps a little more teaching for you to get it.”

Maria tried to struggle but her body did not respond the way it did before as she was powerless as Klaus fastened her in the chair. Her eyes grew as wide as saucers as she saw Gina approach with the electric razor and flipped it off and on with a menacing buzzing sound.

“Pwease no!” Maria was crying as Gina pushed her arms to her side in the chair.

“This is for your own good. You will see, a little bit of discipline will make you understand your position.” Gina said smiling as she flicked the switch on the electric razor bringing it humming to life. “Act like a baby, get treated like a baby and in my opinion- you should look like a baby.”

Maria just began to bawl as Gina took the electric clippers across her head. Tears flowed down her cheeks as large chunks of her hair fell down on her belly and diapered rear. She tried to move her arms and stop her, but with the injections and her size- Gina was much too strong and simply pushed her arms down as she finished her work. She then took the shaving cream and lathered Maria's head as Maria continued to cry. Maria felt the swath of the razor as it scraped her skull taking shaving cream and what remaining stubble of her hair remained until Gina washed off the last of the swipes with a cloth.

"All done," Gina said with glee. She moved the chair around to the mirror for Maria to view the finished product.

Maria stopped crying as her eyes went wide in stunned horror at her new reflection. She couldn’t believe that it was her staring back. Her little fingers went to her smooth cheeks in shock. With her little belly already over the lip of her diaper and her legs already quite short and pudgy , she already resembled a baby from the neck down. It was her head that was now as bald as a cue ball. She tried to scream, but all that came out was belabored breaths!

"Now the finishing touch." She said as she put a pink headband with a bow around her cueball head. The bow just stood out in contrast to the complexion of her skin. "This is so people know you are a girl." Adding insult to injury.

Maria looked at her reflection and saw her beautiful black hair was gone! Shaved as an egghead and now a small little pink headband adorned her now naked skull. She now looked like an oversized baby!

“You were always so proud of that dark hair of yours, I believe you spent hours in class brushing it instead of focusing on your schoolwork. Well now, you should have no distraction anymore.” She said as she rubbed her smooth head. “Let this be a lesson for you, fuck with the bull- get your head shaved. Or something to that degree”

ONE MONTH LATER

Maria crawled out in the living room with her diaper crinkling with each crawl. Her ruffled pink dress covered her flat chest and belly, but left the diaper exposed. It had been a month since the head shaving and her hair was slow to grow back as it gave her the faint coverings of hair covering her head as she looked like a very large baby. As she crawled out Gina sat on the couch smiling while sipping her merlot out of a wine glass. Her power over Maria and the situation was so palatable that she was just absorbing seeing her rival crawling in a diaper with her hair gone as a baby. “Is Marwy hungee?” She said in babytalk to Maria.

Maria looked at her and understood what she said, but all that she could do was nod her head and say “gmbenm”. She tried to talk, to say yes, to say anything; but the good doctor had seen to it to inject her tongue and cheeks with the same serum resulting in everything she said coming out gibberish with all the muscle relaxants.

“That’s wonderful, Ive been meaning to try something for the last two weeks. Rosa can you come here and help me for a moment?” Gina said as she placed the wine glass on the accompanying coffee table.

Rosa came over and lifted the surprised Maria up off the ground and onto Gina’s lap placing her head directly below her breasts. Maria was confused, what was Gina doing?

“The good doctor was good enough to give me a few pills as well, the pressure has been building up for days- but I wanted our first time to be special.” She said as she lifted her top to expose her massive breasts.

Maria was stunned by the sheer size of them, of course being a few inches away made them look all the more impressive. They were obviously fake in comparison to Marias former real ones and her newfound growth in size. It was the slight wetness around the nipples that caught her eye, and then she began to panic! Was that crazy bitch going to do what she think she was going to do?!!

“Now is our time to bond, now I’m going to need you to open wide.” She said as she angled her dripping nipples towards Maria’s mouth.

Maria struggled and Squirmed to get away as Rosa assisted Gina in holding her down.

Gina looked Maria firmly in the eye. “I’m not going to be playing this game, now you either do as I say or else I will have your head Nair’d and you can be bald for the rest of your life! In fact, I will have my surgeon make the muscle relaxants permanent and you can be a big bald baby- how would you like that? I could put you in a stroller and parade you in front of the town every week if you like and they can all look and say ‘look at the big baby Maria’. Now you better do as you are told, because I know you are hungry.”

Maria squirmed, she knew Gina was serious; she would indeed take her hair from her forever. She had no choice but to commit. She began to lean in, until Gina pulled back a little.

“And so help me, if you bite me- then the next thing I will have the doctor do is pull every tooth from your head so you never bite anything again.” She said sternly, “Do you understand me?”

Maria opened her mouth wide and took the engorged nipple in her mouth and began to suck with all abandon. She was quickly greeted by a sweet milky cream that came from the nipple. Gina was indeed lactating. She looked up and saw Gina looking down at her with partial power, but also a motherly look as she truly reveled in breast feeding her former classmate and rival. She had won and this was her victory lap. As Maria continued to breast feed from her, she realized that she just a little 21 year old baby now. She closed her eyes and went with her natural instinct to keep sucking Gina’s milky breasts and slowly falling asleep as she did.

ONE WEEK LATER

Maria sat in the custom high chair at the table while Klaus read his newspaper across from her, no longer watching her like a hawk-though the restraints of the high chair and the slow muscle movement from Maria probably helped put him at ease. Maria ate her Porridge like every other morning though fumbling a bit with the spoon and getting a little on her face and bib. She was always so tired after breakfast, but Rosa quickly wakes her up as she cleans her up.

After breakfast Rosa removed Maria from the chair and laid her on the changing blanket on the floor of the living room and changed her diaper. Maria had still not gotten used to the power that anyone and everyone had over her now in her diminished and reduced state. Rosa then finished taping the edges and flipped her over on all fours to play in the living room with the toys and tv cartoons on. She didn’t bother putting any clothes on her instead leaving the poor 21 year old to crawl around the floor with nothing but a diaper on. To anyone seeing her would’ve been amazed at the transition from sexy adult to adult in diapers on all fours.

Everything around her was now larger when you are looking up from a crawl, Gina had seen to it that the house areas that Maria had access to were babyproofed for her new condition. Her hair had grown back quickly in the last week as part of it was now just even with her eyebrows.

In his chair across the room Klaus continued to read his paper-only occasionally looking up to make sure that Maria was ok. Maria just looked at him with disdain for his part in her downfall. Only months ago she was crawling across the bed seducing her husband, now she didn’t have any other choice but to crawl now in the living room as her legs still were atrophied and weak from the injections. Whatever the doctors had done, they had done it well as her limbs were very sluggish and slow to respond to anything, leaving her in the unfortunate position to crawl. She felt her strength and control slowly coming back along with her hair that was now at least somewhat longer. It just wasn’t coming back fast enough for her.

She had to wear a diaper and had all the discomfort of diaper rash in her plastic prison, but she had zero control over her bladder and just found her diaper wet or stinky at anytime as the muscle relaxants affected everything. She hated being changed by Rosa or Gina as they looked down on her while she lied on her back so superior in their position over her.

She would sometimes have breakfast and sometimes Gina felt the need to exert power and breastfeed her again. Maria knew she had no choice but to get along and do as she said as she sucked with all abandon at her lactating teats.

The days seemed to blur together and drag on as she slowly regained a little bit more of muscle and control each day. She could crawl faster and even began to slowly stand herself up with the aid of a couch or a chair- Which led to the next humiliating chapter…

“You can do it, come on I know you can.” Gina said as she sat on the ground with her arms outstretched towards Maria who was righting herself on her chubby little legs

It was as if she was learning to walk again in front of someone she had done flips with in cheerleading practice years ago. Klaus sat to the side with a video camera making sure to catch ‘Maria’s second steps’ as Gina had referred to them as- for the posterity of film.

She stumbled and fell into Gina’s arms and face planted into her large bosom. “Woah, looks like someones hungry!” She laughed as Klaus and Rosa laughed with her.

Maria’s cheeks burned with anger, she wanted this all to end and soon.

TWO WEEKS LATER

The humiliation was at least somewhat subsided since her ‘second steps’. Gina had a business trip to go on, leaving her at the house with Klaus and Rosa. During that time Maria had worked everyday to try and regain most of her motor functions . It was slow and tedious, but it was slowly coming along.

Maria pulled herself up to her two feet and waddled over to the mirror with the little cartoon kitty cats on top in her room, her diapers crinkling all the way. She remembered when she first arrived that her head was near the top of the mirror and now she was a little beneath it. She was happy to finally be standing again; the long road back from the muscle relaxants was very uncomfortable. To be crawling on the ground at 21 was not only humiliating it was also exhausting with the floor burns on her hands and knees. It had taken a while and her walk still resulted in her falling on her padded butt from time to time, but at least it was a step in the right direction again. She had worked more and more to keep herself regular as she urinated with ease and had to struggle to regain control of her bladder. Each day she felt a little more strength and regularity back again as the injections were slowly wearing off.

It had become a more familiar sight with each day, though it still caused her some distress and anxiety each time she viewed her reflection. She had memories of modeling that red dress that Ryan loved so much in front of a mirror, the one that showed her cleavage generously. Her long black hair flowing off of her shoulders and her butt and legs displayed elegantly in split seam fashion. It was a far cry from the current image that beset her.

She stood there in her plastic diaper prison. Her legs before were a little thicker now than they were before. Definitely chunky as her diapers made them look stubbier. Her stomach or belly now, pooched over the front lip of her diapers giving her a nice pudgy appearance with her belly button sticking out. Her nipples were tiny and non descript and where she had once felt immense pleasure by their touch, those sensations were very slow to return. Her once perfect face now had the beginnings of chipmunk cheeks and a stubby little nose from her ongoing weight gain. Her short curly pixie cut with bangs had tiny little pigtails fashioned to each side of her head-it finished the whole look of a small tubby little child instead of a gorgeous 21 year old woman.

As she stood there in just her diapers, she began to get angry again. Anger would be her fire and the reason to push herself to get Gina back and to rob her of what little satisfaction that she could.
Adobeman10

Postby Adobeman10 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:14 pm

“But my teeth are fine!” Maria pleaded with Bertha as she pulled her in tow to the dentists office.

“No, Miss Gina said very important for dentists and you.” Rosa said dragging the impertinent Maria in tow.

The dentists office was the same as any other dentists office with the older 70s style waiting room and subscriptions from magazines long since defunct. Bertha pulled Maria to a chair and sat her down and silently pointed to her not to move.

Maria sat there in her little pink dress and lace socks and swang her feet underneath the chair. At her height she had never been able to reach the floor on chairs before; but with her massive cleavage before she always had something to distract from anyone’s attention. She felt better with her control of her limbs returning to almost full strength, she was even back to training pants now away from the horrid diapers.

The door opened as the nurse motioned for Maria to follow her to the dentists. Maria couldn’t remember the last time she saw dentists this much. With her braces on and then off again, she hated the smell of the returning visits. With her and Ryan not having insurance, she sort of lapsed on the apts. Plus the trauma of childhood visits with her braces as a kid prior to the other ones and such left her with a poor opinion of dentists in general. She sat in the chair as the nurse put the bib on her and then pulled the little plastic mask over her face. “This is to help you relax” she smiled.

Maria didn’t mind the gas as it actually calmed her down, so much that she fell asleep…

Maria’s eyes slowly began to awake in her little pink bed. Was it all just a bad dream? She thought as things slowly began to come into focus. She was at the dentist’s office- Gina had taken her there and they said they needed to do something and they put the gas mask on her and…

She began to touch her numb teeth with her tongue. They felt weird, a little smooth. Were they smaller?

She ran over to the mirror in her bedroom, trying not to trip along the way. She opened her mouth and screamed at the top of her lungs. Her Teeth! Her beautiful smile! The teeth had been filed down and were now much smaller in her mouth! She looked like she had the mouth of a small child! Years of dental procedures and braces in middle school and as an adult had now been undone by one visit to the dentists!

“I figured that it would help reinforce your position for the future. It wasn’t cheap or easy to find a dentists that would do all of that.” Gina Stood by the doorway admiring the horror in Maria’s face as she saw the extent of the of the dental work that had been done. “But like everything else, it was worth the price to see the look on your face just now.”

“What did you do to me?!” Maria squeaked out… Her eyes widened and she repeated herself. “What did you… What… My voice!?” She said in a high pitched voice that sounded like a 4 year old girl or chipmunk rather than a 21 year old woman. “Why is my voice different?”

“Well the good dentists does have a few other tricks up his sleeve, such as the repairing of gums around tooth decay takes a tightening agent that applied will tighten and constrict the tissue for faster healing. He said he always had to be careful because he couldn’t have any of it get on any other tissue when he did his oral surgery. Turns out a little bit of that injected into the vocal chords and you get a wonderful new voice.” Gina said with such delight. “I Spared no expense…”

“I sound ridiculous!” Maria squeaked out, trying to sound outraged but sounding like an upset little brat. “Why did you do this to me?!”

“You need to start understanding your position Maria, I felt these little reminders might help re-emphasize your situation. Yes, you are no longer crawling on the ground in diapers. I’ve allowed you a little bit of maturity, but you are not who you think you are and you need to be reminded of that. Nobody looks at you and sees you as a 21 year old woman; you are just a little girl and a little girl under my supervision. The sooner you come to terms with that, the better off you will be.”

“But I’m not a little girl!” Maria yelled and stomped her feet looking all the more childish with her voice in her position.”

“Yes you are, you have been ever since high school.” Gina said as she loomed over the upset little woman. “Whether it was your jobs or your attitude, or you even on the cheerleading squad. You have always been an immature little brat. You thought because of your big boobs and body that you could make others feel smaller than you. Such a tiny little bitch made others feel inferior by having things that they didn’t. Well now the outside matches your insides. No one is going to ever look at you again and think ‘wow, she is a hot sexy woman.’ They are going to see you and wonder what grade school you belong in. You get to do it all over again, and you get to go to class and gym and do homework for yourself this time. Maybe, just maybe you might actually grow up better this time around.”

Gina loomed over the angry little woman and smiled as she turned her towards the mirror to look at herself. “Does that look like a ‘woman’ to you?”

Several hours later, Maria was still in her bedroom absorbing everything Gina had told her.

Maria kept staring at herself in the bedroom mirror trying to take it all in. She was clad only in her training panties and a camisole. Her hair was shoulder length at this point and started to resemble the long black hair that she had before all the traumatic changes she experienced. She turned around and modeled her butt in the Barbie panties and stretched her stubby legs out. They had definitely added some pounds, though even after her boobs had been ‘stolen’ from her, she was proud of the ba donk a donk ass. She hated how she looked more than ever as her smile resembled a child developing teeth just above the gum lines.

She ran her hands inside her panties, was she wet? She had just gotten back to the panties away from the diapers and was hoping that she didn’t have a relapse with her muscle control finally returning. No, she wasn’t ‘that’ kind of wet; she was aroused. Was looking at herself turning her on? Was it the helplessness of her situation? She had done the tied up thing before with Ryan and admitted it was some of the best sex that she had ever had.

This was a little more permanent though and she was stuck looking as she was with no hope of escape. Her adulthood, her status, and her body had all been taken from her by Gina’s Machinations. But she was in fact helpless and stuck in the situation. She went back to her bed and lied down and slowly began to touch herself again. She imagined her and Ryan together and everything she would do to him and have done to her. She arched her head back as in one brief moment, she had a period of ecstasy and pinnacle relief. It was the best she had ever pleasured herself.

Gina sat, legs crossed, in the chair across From Dr. Sein as she proceeded to do a physical examination of Maria. Her cleavage on full display with her deepest cut blouse as if to rub it into Maria what she no longer had.

Maria felt scared and humiliated on display as she was. Standing there naked in front of her rival who had humiliated her at every turn and the doctor who followed every one of Gina’s orders to a tee, going so far as to cripple her to babylike-crawling status for a short time.

What was worse is that she felt she was at her lowest point in her life physically. Before she had large breasts, curvy body, and felt sexy even naked at the doctors office. She had lost her breasts in a medical ‘mixup’ and had been a flat-chested tiny adult- though as she looked down, she would have given anything to go back to even that.

Her body was now plump instead of curvy; the high calorie foods she had been fed resulted in some chubby legs with a bit of a tummy or it could be called a belly now. Her arms looked a little flabby and her face looked like she was in an Iphone app photoshop for chubby kids. The only thing that hadn’t grown was her chest. As she looked down at her miniscule nipples and a hairless vagina-anything that would’ve revealed her as an adult had been taken from her. She looked like a short chubby child instead of a gorgeous 23 year old adult. When she opened her mouth and revealed her small toothed gumline and high pitched voice, it cemented everyone’s view of her.

“Well I would suggest getting her some exercise, at 4’5 and 145 pounds-she is very overweight.” He said as he made some notes in his folder. “I would suggest some exercise, perhaps some extra curricular activities to give her a little more movement.”

Maria blushed as the doctor took the little pincers and notated her body weight around the middle.

“There is a wonderful summer camp for students of a certain appetite that you can enroll her in, plus I will be prescribing her some mass burning pills as you requested. She will need to take them quite regularly in order to burn some mass off. They are a gift from my friend at his… Lab, but they will soon revolutionize weight loss. The new phen phen.”

“Fat Camp!?” Maria squeaked out. “You can’t send me to fat camp, I will…”

Gina gave Maria a very stern look causing her to shut up before she redirected towards the doctor. “Doctor before we leave, is there something we can do about her… you know… ‘pleasuring herself’?”

Maria was horrified! How did she know?! Was she watching her?! And how could she say that in front of the doctor. “I don’t…”

But Gina had cut her off before she was even able to finish that sentence.
“I already had cleared the schedule today in surgery; It’s a very quick procedure.”

“Wait, what are you going tom do? I’m going to…” Maria chipped out before she felt a sting in her arm to see the doctor withdrawing his needle from her arm. She looked up at him pleadingly before her whole world went black…

Maria slowly woke up as she squeezed her stuffed bear a little more. She woke up; she was in her bed at home! At least that was normal. She rolled over a bit and saw that she was in her nightgown. She remembered being at the doctors’ office before and Gina had said…

Maria’s face went white; she looked down to her panties and put her fingers down them to her vagina. She moved them back and forth just a bit… Nothing! She then began to move her fingers quicker and deeper, she felt absolutely nothing! She was knuckles deep in her pussy and felt nothing more than contact of her fingers on the skin. She moved her hands up to her nipples! Still nothing! About as sensitive as rubbing her elbow! All sensitivity was gone! At that moment, she began to cry- her last defining trait of womanhood was gone! She would never feel any sexual pleasure ever again!

ONE MONTH LATER

Maria walked next to Gina as she made her way around the pool clubhouse of the resort. Her stubby chubby legs needed to take three steps for every one of Gina’s. Gina looked incredible in her two piece suit, showing off the impressive breasts that were worth every dime and the hours of breast feeding that accentuated her growth. Her long toned and tanned legs gracefully striding with each step.

Maria struggled along next to her, waddling as fast as she could. She had picked up weight and at her diminished height she could not even keep up at a full run with Gina. Gina had chosen the least flattering outfit for Maria to wear to accentuate her belly and flattened chest. A One piece for juveniles with a nice double frill skirt sewn in around her waist.

Without any way to pleasure herself again, Maria had resorted to eating food to compensate for the lack of any stimuli. Unfortunately this led to weight gain and a now portly version of her reduced self. She didn’t look bad, she just looked like a childlike fat version of herself. Her portly cheeks showed the high intake of junk food and calories. Maria found herself being happy when she ate, so she ate… and ate… and ate…

Now referred to by the house staff as the little butterball. Gina had even seen to cutting off her seconds and thirds at meals and had the staff do bed checks to make sure that she didn’t sneak any candy or foods from school vending machines.

Gina had looked behind her as Maria struggled just to keep up with her walking, and knew she had to do something to fix this. She was an embarrassment at the size she was now and not just to herself but to Gina now as well. This would have to change!

“You are sending me to Fat camp?!” Maria said horrified She had done everything she could to eat less and exercise more. Well, that wasn’t true-but she had thought about it more.

“All jokes aside, while its somewhat funny to see you like this and think if all the fat girls you teased over the years could see you now would be justice. You are in fact, overweight and its not good for your body. The doctor and I think it would be best for you. Plus it’s a chance for you to make some new friends. You should’ve been sent months ago, but I had thought you could correct it yourself. You are Fat Maria and I need to take drastic measures to fix this.”

‘Drastic Measures’. Maria shuddered, she could only imagine what Gina could consider ‘drastic measures’ considering everything else she had done to her.

Only this time, even Maria had to admit it. She was fat, fatter than she had ever been in her life. Without boobs either, she resembled a little round rotund apple. She didn’t want to be fat, she wanted to be curvy to be trim, she wouldn’t be stuck with Gina forever… At least she hoped not.
Adobeman10

Postby Adobeman10 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:15 pm

FAT CAMP CHAPTER-PLACEHOLDER.

Im posting this as a placeholder to the fat camp portion of the story- as Im skipping ahead to the return from Fat Camp and keeping this little post as a placeholder when I come back to finish it.
Adobeman10

Postby Adobeman10 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:21 pm

Fat Camp Part 2-Placeholder
Adobeman10

Postby addisababa » Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:47 pm

Really excited for the new chapters!
addisababa

Postby Adobeman10 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:07 pm

BREAK-Back home from Fat Camp

Maria exited the bus and stepped to the curb in front of the house and waved goodbye to Sarah and Brooke on the bus. It had been three months, but she was glad to be home. Funny, she thought, that she now regarded her ‘prison’ of Gina’s house as home. It had been over a year or maybe even two years at least, from when she and Ryan had moved into that small little apartment as a husband and wife. Or at least she estimated it was over a year, it had to be though. She didn’t have any calendars; she had been forced to estimate to measure in time.

She would’ve never imagined how things would change in that time. To have been humiliated and treated like a child by her longtime rival, to lose her husband and have their marriage declared null as if it never existed. She was proud that she kept going and found the inner strength to not let it get her down.

She looked down at herself, she felt good about herself for the first time in a long-time at least since the surgeries. She had managed to lose a lot of weight and got down to a svelte 78 pounds now! She had never been this skinny since grade school. At 21, maybe 22 or 23 now, she was almost half the size she was a couple months ago. She still had a little curve around her cheeks giving her a small cherub look but for the most part was skinny with legs that were much tinier than before, she could run without getting winded and managed to even curb her appetite choosing salad instead of fatty foods. It was exercise combined with a healthy dose of that fat burning medication that the doctor provide at least she had something to be grateful for. After being overweight for so long, she was happy to finally be skinny. She may not have her curves before, but with her hair long again and a big chunk of the weight gone; she was beginning to at least feel she was regaining a semblance of her former adult self.

With a little bit of time, perhaps she could get everything fixed and get her old life back once Gina had tired of this stupid game she was playing. She missed her natural boobs, but would be quite fine with some nice implants at this place in time. Anything other than her current flat chest would be a welcome improvement.

“I’m home!” She opened the door to the large home-it seemed so much bigger than the campfire cabins that she had been staying in. It must’ve been the almost 2? Or was it 3 months away that made the absence hit home. Even though it was not the home she wanted, she was glad to be out of that camp.

“Why hello sweetie, I have been waiting for you.”

Maria turned and looked up at Gina who now towered over her! Taller than before!

“So tell me about it, how was camp?” She said cheerily.

Maria found herself looking farther up at Gina, though more up than ever before! What happened!? She began to panic and hyperventilate.

Gina seeing Maria’s panic reveled in it for a bit. She had always been taller than her diminutive rival, but now she positively towered over her. Being around all those other girls, Maria must not have noticed the change, but being here in her presence it was definitely brought home.

“Wha… How?” Maria stumbled over her words as her face was white with shock.

“Its okay Sweetie, the doctor said that the fat-burners you were on along with the social conditioning of being around people that are more your…. Stature… might have some effect on your development.” Gina said as she reveled in the panic she saw on Maria’s face. “I was curious about your progress, so I made height chart against the pantry wall. Let’s get a measurement.”

She pulled the shocked Maria onto the awaiting scale. “78 pounds, very good. That’s over half your weight gone from before. Now lets see one more thing.” She said as she pulled Maria next to the wall. Maria was so small and tiny in comparison that it felt like Gina was throwing her around like a rag doll.

Maria was standing up straight against the wall as Gina was on her knees and looking just above her eye to eye-line. She was pulling a pencil and measuring Maria against the wall. “Okay, all done. 4 feet 1/2 inch tall-that last half inch is very important. Wow, you lost a good four inches in the last three months.”

Maria began to hyperventilate again, she had shrunk! And this time considerably! She was nearly half a foot shorter than she was when she got married! Not only had her physical characteristics changed- but she had She was the same size as small children!

“Look the bright side though; you are only 72 pounds now! That’s a much better fat to height scale. So the ‘ Fat’ Camp must’ve worked. Though I’m glad to see those cute little cheeks didn’t go away.” Gina said as she pinched the horrified Maria’s cheeks. “And look, you are so light now, that I can just pick you up with ease.”

Maria squeaked as Gina lifted her with such quickness and then held her side-saddle to her hip. She looked eye to eye with her though being nearly 2 feet off the ground in her arms. The sheer size of Gina in comparison to Maria now made her really uneasy and somewhat frightened. If she could be any more frightened of the woman who had done her best to undo her entire life-now she was smaller and less powerful than ever before.

“You stink-that was a long bus trip, let’s get you cleaned up.” Gina said as she carried Maria into the bathroom. Maria tried breathing and calming down while being carried by her tormentor. She was stunned with the relative Ease that Gina was carrying her around with.

She was placed on the floor and Gina pulled the shirt over Maria’s head before Maria could protest and found her shorts and panties pulled down around her ankles in equally quick fashion. Within seconds she was naked in front of the now much more physically imposing Gina.

Gina resisted laughing out loud as she saw her once rival reduced to a shell of what she was before. In High School Maria was far more developed than all the other girls, with almond skin and long black hair. Her boobs were far beyond the size of even some porn stars at the time. Her Ass and hips were short but the curves were mesmerizing- even Gina admitted to stealing a glance lustfully once or twice. She was every Boys and mans wet dream.

It was a far different picture now though. Maria awkwardly stood there ashamed of being viewed in this manner. Her body was now very skinny, any curves she might’ve still possessed had been worked off in Fat Camp. Her once toned and supple thighs resembled little sticks. Her beautiful firm nipples were now small and miniscule on a very flat chest. Her flat butt barely even extended past her back. Even her almond skin was lighter from the skin peel after surgery. Is was if she had been replaced entirely by a small little woman.

Gina took the wash cloth and went up and down her body taking in Maria’s lack of curves and development. For a 23 year old woman to look as she did was every bit of revenge Gina had wanted and then some. In the back of her mind she did allow herself the thought. ‘Had she gone too far?’ She ran the washrag over Marias curly hair and applied some shampoo. This formally buxom and curvy beauty was a shell of what she once was, far from the arrogant and haughty self- she was much more meek mannered than ever before.

Maria stood there nude as Gina washed the last parts of her thighs and nether regions. Noting the lack of hair down there to even confirm her identity as a woman. She ran the shower nozzle over getting the last of the soap bubbles on her body. Before she handed her a towel.

Maria quickly wrapped up to preserve some measure of dignity after her rival had washed her down.

“Now go to your room and get dressed for bed, you need to get some sleep.”

“Yes ma’am” Maria said as she scampered out of the bathroom to her bedroom.

Her bedroom was still unchanged- still very juvenile- though now EVERYTHING looked larger than before. Her head now barely came above her dresser level. Even her stuffed animals were larger than her in comparison. Where before she had been treated childlike and found herself regressing- Now she was actually smaller than most children and what was before a small room, actually dwarfed her now.

She had been dreading this part though as she walked over to the now much taller mirror. She closed her eyes and dropped her towel. She stood there with eyes closed for a second until she opened them and gasped.

Maria stared at herself in shock still not believing that she was the same person from less than a year ago. She was nude but her body looked gangly and sticklike- Her vagina was now bare. Her once luscious thighs were small and birdlike. Her chest could’ve been mistaken for a boys. She loved sex and was amorous every chance she could be with Ryan. At 23 years of age- no one would touch her looking like this for fear of jail time.

She couldn’t bear to keep looking at herself, they didn’t have mirrors at camp to promote ‘self-pride’- so this was her first chance to see herself in months. She quickly grabbed a pair of panties to put on.

Her panties were smaller and tighter to keep them slipping off of her non-existent butt. A Latina with a flat butt, she would be the shame of women everywhere. Her skinny stomach and tiny legs no longer looked sexy but rather just hungry. She ran her hands across her chest hoping to feel something, but was saddened that touching her nipples was equivalent to her touching her knee.

Maria put on her nightie as it went all the way to her ankles obscuring her tiny thin legs. Beforehand any shirt she had would’ve gotten at least to her knees with her breasts and butt interrupting the even flow of the material. Now it was straight down and flat as a surfboard to her ankles. She made her way to her bed and pulled her my little pony sheets over herself as she lied on the pillow contemplating her situation. She was stuck looking like a short little woman about half her real age of 24?

The next week was something of a return to routine for Maria. She got up and had breakfast (though with smaller portions as she didn’t want a return to fat camp and her stomach size had reduced thanks to the ‘fat burners’, so she wasn’t as hungry as before. She thanked everyone and went to her room to read some of the childish books for which she was provided.

Things were actually a little better with Gina as well as she wasn’t mean and actually treated her with a little dignity. She hadn’t been diapered and had been allowed to walk the beautiful estate. Gina had a small stable on the grounds and Maria had ridden some of the horses a few times as well.

She kept her room clean, engaged in conversation with most of the staff on the grounds and kept her interaction with Gina to as little as she could. Maria had hoped that with time that Gina would eventually tire of this little charade and she could go out to the outside world again and reclaim her life and find Ryan and just be herself again.

In the meantime, she found no harm in at least playing the role of a dutiful child and found herself acting in the role as well. With all of the environment and clothes that she was in, she had found it easy to regress into the position and forget she was actually 23 years of age.

Gina had asked Maria to accompany her to the city for shopping and some spa treatment to which Maria had gotten excited to do- even if it wasn’t her normal gal, she wanted to just get some pamper time like she had before. Maria just resigned herself to her fate as the hairstylist put multiple curling rods in her hair and sprayed it various times with whatever chemicals Gina had instructed her to do. In the end as she turned around to see the childish curls with her hair just to her jaw-line. She wasn’t as shocked as before as this was just one more thing to take in stride. It was almost easier for her to let people assume she was Gina’s child rather than face the embarrassment of a 23 year old looking like she did. The curls were cute on her and even Maria was reluctant to admit that the other girls in camp would’ve liked her curly hair.

The next few weeks were one of reluctant acceptance for Maria. At a mere 4’1 she was just above Gina’s hip in terms of height which cemented her position as her ward. Gina had seen to it that her entire wardrobe had been changed to suit her new physical stature. Mid-tween dresses had been replaced entirely with girly dresses with frills and ruffles. She resembled a skinny little doll with her curled short hair when they went out.

Even the people in town that had seen Maria and met her before- didn’t make the connection that this was formerly the buxom 21 year old beauty that had patronized their shops before. She was a far cry from that now as the waifish looking childlike woman.

Everything was fine until One Fateful day….
Adobeman10

PreviousNext

Return to Adobeman10