The Student Teacher (AR) Original

Moderator: Adobeman10

The Student Teacher (AR) Original

Postby Adobeman10 » Sat May 26, 2012 8:12 pm

THE STUDENT TEACHER

By Adobeman10

Stephanie Withmeyer smiled as she drove down the breezy interstate highway. The weather had been luxurious the whole trip. She grinned as she remembered the foggy days back home in San Francisco. She had been foolish for staying there as long as she did. At 24 with a doctorate in social engineering, she deserved much better. When the opportunity arrived at the institute for Biometrics in Boise Idaho, Stephanie leaped at the chance. Finally she thought, she would have the opportunity to work alongside the greats in her field and be recognized for the true genius that she was. In fact, she was fortunate enough to receive the position based merely on her application alone. No interview was deemed necessary for a person of her intellect.

She also relished the opportunity for her work to be based on her merits, not her appearance. Standing at a mere 5 foot, 4’9 out of heels, Stephanie was considered quite short for a woman, though not a midget. Her body was very sleek and slender, and at 95 pounds she was very petite. Unlike other women her age, Stephanie had never really developed as a teenager and was quite un-endowed in the chest area. A region she covered up by wearing a padded bra and thick blazers. Her short brown hair was tied tightly into a professional bun. Her light complexion was masked by the dark pantyhose and the clever but not overuse of makeup techniques. She looked every bit the part of a professor.

Now her future was bright and flawless. The world was her oyster; all she had to do was take a bite of it. As she began to relax, the car jerked with a jolt. A tire had blown out. Stephanie was careful to pull the car over to the side of the road onto the gravelly embankment. Damn, she thought as she got out of the car, skilled as she was she had no ability to change a simple tire. She looked back and forth over the deserted interstate. No cars, not a single one. Fuck! She pulled out her cell phone. Damn, no reception. Oh well, she thought, guess I’ll have to walk to the nearest gas station wherever that is.

She managed to grab a few of her things and make her way along the deserted interstate.

Thirty minutes later, reality set in. She had never really engaged in physical activity. No, her entire free time had been devoted to studying. Now as the midday sun beat down on her. Stephanie began to feel the error of her under conditioning. She pulled off the tight hot blazer and began to carry it. She reached down and took off her heels. Quickly breaking the heels off on the hard ground and placing the shortened shoes on.

An hour later, her palms drenched with sweat, Stephanie decided to say fuck it and left her now quite heavy blazer at the side of the road. She unfastened the top two buttons on her shirt and began to walk.

An hour and a half later, Stephanie began to wonder about the lack of other cars on the road. In the entire time she had been walking, she had yet to see another car. She looked back and no longer saw her car in the bleak distance. For a moment she worried that it wouldn’t be there. Then she cast that thought aside as being paranoid. She was in the middle of nowhere, who would take her car. Her feet hurt with the makeshift shoes. No longer being heels, they simply hurt her feet more than anything. She looked along the road and saw green grass extending for as far as she could see. Perhaps she should go barefoot. Her feet were already swollen and this could prove no worse. She quickly cast her shoes off and discarded them at the side of the road. Well if she no longer needed shoes, then she no longer needed these tight constricting pantyhose. Stephanie pulled the pantyhose off and threw them with her old shoes. Her plaid skirt and white blouse were drenched with sweat. Now at least she would be a little cooler.

Two hours later, Stephanie began to grow really worried. What if she had made a mistake? Maybe there weren’t any gas stations on this road. Maybe she was lost! Her mind raced with the possibilities. Se reached down to grab her cell phone and was horrified. Her cell phone, her keys, her wallet! They had all been in her blazer! Fuck! Stephanie thought, for all her vaunted intelligence, she had lacked the common sense to pull her damn things from the pockets. She looked back onto the road from whence she came. Well no use in going back, it’s not like anyone is going to find and use them. Stephanie cursed herself for using this road and began to question every decision that landed her in this predicament.

Two and a half hours later, Stephanie was parched. Her body ached; her skin felt like it was burning under the sun. She knew it would be hot in this area, she just didn’t know how hot. She looked in the distance and saw an enclave of trees with a stream! Water! Stephanie was relieved, after this entire debacle with her car and her mistake in leaving it, finally something had gone her way. She ran across the grassy meadow towards the forest of trees.

As she came upon the river, she quickly threw her face into the water. Her body shivered with delight as the cool sensation encompassed her face. She cupped her hands together and drank from the stream. Her eyes followed the stream back towards the beginning. Between the trees, she saw a small pool of water with a large waterfall leading into it. She ran over and saw it to be several feet deep. Stephanie looked around and remembered, no one was here that’s why she is stuck in the situation that she’s in. The heat soon took away her overbearing sense of modesty.

Stephanie quickly peeled the sweat drenched blouse from her chest. With a quick unhook, she managed to remove her bra in one stroke. She watched the padding cups fall to the ground by her feet. With a little shimmy, she managed to shake out of her underwear and skirt. As soon as Stephanie freed herself from the vestiges of clothing, it was only a matter of seconds until she found herself diving into the cold refreshing pool of water. Her body shuddered as her tiny nipples perked up like small little eraser heads from her flattened chest.

Stephanie began to wash herself in the refreshing blue liquid of the pools as she dunked her head repeatedly into the water. She stroked her shaven pussy area with hand cups of water. Stephanie had always been careful to wax her lower regions as to keep the ultimate form of hygienic. Stephanie found an outcropping of rocks covered in water formed much like a chair. She found herself sitting in it and forgetting the cares of the world. Her eyes felt heavy as she slowly drifted into sleep.

Her eyes slowly opened as she realized she had fallen asleep. Naked! She quickly righted herself and got out of the water. She looked around for her clothes. Panic sunk in as she no longer saw them! She looked over to the rock where she first got in the water. Now instead of her clothes, all that remained was tiny little tracks. She looked through the trees to see a tiny little bushy tail disappear. Raccoons! Raccoons stole my clothes! Stephanie was pissed. In one afternoon, her car had broken down, she had lost her wallet and keys, and now her clothes were stolen by a bunch of filthy varmints. Stephanie stood there naked, wondering what else could go wrong.

Stephanie shuddered as she realized the true depths to which she was in. She was in a strange area she didn’t know, she had no money, no identification, and now she was fully naked! What was she going to do?

Stephanie quickly came to the realization that she had to get back to the highway. She would have to explain to whoever found her, how exactly she ended up naked walking on the side of the road. But she realized there was no other choice. She only hoped that whoever found her was not some sick freak and could help her.

She trudged through the wooded area back out to the meadow green. She trudged naked through the cool grasses, her nipples perking whenever a cold wind hit them. As mid-afternoon came. Stephanie began to feel the wind more and more. Her tiny little body shivered from the full exposure. She continually cursed her situation. As her mind wandered she lost footing of where she was walking. An oblivious stone made contact with her big toe and down Stephanie went. Hard!

“Buck!” She swore as she righted herself. Her face had made contact with another rock. Stephanie raised her fingers to her mouth. She was pissed! The rock had managed to knock her two front teeth loose, and she managed to cut her tongue. “Damb, bucking rock!” She realized that she sounded ridiculous with the swollen tongue and missing teeth. She began to giggle with frustration at her situation.

She assured herself, she could manage, and she always had. She got up and realized it could be worse. She could have split her head on the rock and then where would she be. She continually trudged to the highway, but realized she was going in the wrong direction! The highway! Where was it? She had gotten misdirected when she went into the forest, now she had no idea where she was. She was lost!

She collapsed onto the ground at the hopelessness of it all. No one knew she was out here. Tears formed in her eyes as she caught herself. No feeling sorry for yourself, what will that solve. Her mother’s words as a child echoed in her head. Stephanie realized that she had to keep going.

Half an hour later, luck reared its oft forgotten appearance. Stephanie came across the remnants of a picnic. She found a half eaten bag of chips and wolfed it down. Hunger had creeped in quickly as Stephanie made work of the half eaten sandwich as well. She was fortunate enough to find the food before the wildlife or ants had.

Stephanie looked over and saw something else as well. Clothing! She ran over and realized it was clothing. Not clothing she would wear however. Her eyes rolled in disgust as she realized that it was a small baby-doll dress made for a small child. Ruffles and frills adorned every edge of it. Its bright pink hue screamed out at her. Stephanie looked around and saw discarded frilly white panties. She also found a par of lacey socks in Mary Jane shoes. Whoever was here had obviously changed a little girl and had forgotten the clothing after she had been changed.

A quick wind brushed her nipples as she realized, beggars can’t be choosers. She pulled the frilly panties on first. Her butt felt the cotton dress of the panties as it fully covered it. She pulled the frilly little socks on next. Afterward she found the dress meant for a seven to eight year old, had fit her a little too well. She quickly convinced herself, that it must have been a very large child. The last and final touch was the shoes. Stephanie had convinced herself that they wouldn’t fit and was shocked when they did. Her fortune had finally turned around.

As she continued to walk she found two small little hair bands on the ground. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail, but was mad when she found that the brands were much too small for all that hair. She pulled her hair on the side of her head into ponytails and had just enough hair to squeeze the bands around. Stephanie laughed as she realized she must have been quite the sight. Oh well, she thought, she could always tell someone, she was on her way to a costume party.

Hope sprung as Stephanie saw a column of smoke in the distance. She found herself running towards it. Civilization! She thought. As she ran, her dress snagged an errant branch on a tree and Stephanie went down. Hard! “Buck!” she yelled as she had landed on her hand. She tried to move it, but the pain was too great. She felt around and realized nothing was broken, she had managed to dislocate two fingers on her right hand. Great, just great, she thought. She quickly put the pain aside as she ran towards the column of smoke.

Her spirits were raised when she saw the small little town from the hill above. She ran as fast as she could until she reached the town.

It was a small little town with little shops and stores. Not a brand name among them. Where was she? She thought. She suddenly dismissed the thought as the sheriff came up.

“Hello miss, I don’t recognize you from these parts.” The tall burly man said as her kneeled over. “Are you lost?”

Stephanie blushed as the Sheriff was a tall handsome man, much like a guy Stephanie had dated back home. She found an attraction to him almost instantly .“Yef, my bar boke bown on ba highway, amb I meeb a poe puck.” Stephanie was stunned as she realized that she barely sounded intelligible.

“I see, where is your mommy and daddy?” the sheriff said next.

What was he talking about, Stephanie thought? She really had no family and had grown up in an orphanage years earlier. She turned and looked at her reflection in the window. Her mouth dropped! She ran over to it and was stunned at her appearance. Her makeup had washed off entirely. Her two front teeth were missing and a huge gap now appeared. With the baby doll dress on, Stephanie looked like she was five years old! She ran back to the Sheriff.

“Bu Bomp umberspamb, I’m pwenpy pour ears olb!” Stephanie pleaded with the tall man.

The Sheriff stood there nodding as Stephanie spoke, not believing a word from her. “Uh huh, now listen, you shouldn’t tell tall tales like that. Now I’m going to take you to Miss Hankershim until we can find your mommy and daddy okay.”

The Sheriff quickly took Stephanie’s hand and walked her through town to the comments of the unassuming town-folk. They assumed she was truly five years old. They soon came to a little gray building from which a woman stepped out.

She looked to be in her mid thirties and was quite attractive. Her hair glistened in the sun. Two perky c-cup breasts poked out from her silk blouse. Her long blond hair draped behind her.

“Cindy, I’ve got a lost child I need you to keep an eye on. At least until we find her parents. Now I’m gonna put out the word to the other stations in the area and see if they’ve reported any one missing. Can you keep an eye on her till then?”

“Sure John, don’t worry about it, me and her will be just fine.” She said with a sweetness that made Stephanie sick.

Miss Hankershim took Stephanie inside the little school house. “Now dear, what is your name?”

“Spepanie, amb Im pwepmy pour ears olb!” Stephanie yelled.

“Now dear, you shouldn’t lie.” Cindy said sweetly.

Stephanie had had enough from this bitch. Who the fuck was she? Stephanie lifted her left hand and promptly flipped the teacher off. “Buck you!”

“You little brat!” Cindy grabbed Stephanie and pulled her over her knee. Stephanie struggled but couldn’t free herself. The larger stronger woman then proceeded to pull Stephanie’s panties down around her ankles.

“Wet me bo!” Stephanie screamed, but it was just no use. Cindy was much too strong for her.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

“Owwwww!” Stephanie whined, she hadn’t felt pain like this in some time.

She continued to struggle, but completely in vain. She finally felt herself give in. “Imb Sowwy! Pwease!”

Cindy stood the now tearful woman up and looked out her with a stern glance. “Now are you going to behave yourself?”

Stephanie could only manage to nod. She could not believe what she had been reduced to. She was an educated woman, envied by many in her field. Now she was a spanked and reprimanded child. How Could this get much worse?

END PART 1
Adobeman10
Transformation Grand Master

Re: The Student Teacher (AR) Original

Postby B-Rex » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:35 am

This was always a favorite of mine! I just love how all the little different events keep going wrong for the teacher, as if the whole universe is trying to turn her into a child. I just wish there was a Part 2.

- B-Rex
B-Rex

Postby XHollow1 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:30 am

Hopefully there will be a part 2
XHollow1

Postby Adobeman10 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:36 pm

In my ongoing quest to finish what I started. here is the ending for Student Teacher, it was not how i originally envisioned the story. But I wanted to get more experimental and have fun with it. Hope you like it, and if you don't... Well screw it, it was free lol
Kidding, I honestly love the feedback, even short ones like "it was good" simply shows that someone read it and enjoyed it, and as a writer, Its fun to make weird stuff that people like. And hopefully as I am dusting off and finishing the stuff I started, it inspires some to finish their stories 'hint hint-Greinskyn' lol. Kidding, I love your stuff and I really look forward to seeing endings one day

So here you go-Enjoy

Stephanie trudged up the hill carrying the buckets of water, she made careful of her steps as the buckets were quite heavy and she wanted to make as few of trips as possible from the stream. The cows on the top of the hill were quite thirsty and the folks wanted them fed and watered.

It had been five months since her car broke down on the side of the road and she had come across this town. She had been stranded in more ways than she knew. She showed up wearing a little baby doll dress and promptly had been categorized as a runaway child-the sherif posted missing child alerts across the state, but since she was not on any missing posters Since she was in fact 24 and not the small eleven year old they thought she was. She protested and tried to tell them and prove her identity. But it was no luck, her car was nowhere to be found along the side of the road, she had no wallet and no id to speak of. All of her contacts were in her phone-and who remembers a phone number from memory anymore anyway. She had no immediate family still present and was so reserved and shy she couldn't even list a friend to call. She had begged them to send a notification to her company Biometrics-but there had been no response from them either. She was truly stuck with no place to go.

She had been placed in a home with a very nice older couple ‘Pa and Ma’ as even the sherif reffered to them by that name. They were very strict and very disciplined and Stephanie found herself on the wrong side of a paddling more than once. She had cried and protested many a times, but the paddling was more severe each time as her caretakers tried spanking the ‘fibbin’ right outta her. Stephanie had eventually given up on trying to convince anyone and tried more on escaping her situation. But she had no idea where she was or even where she was going, and was promptly caught and returned back to a paddling by Ma and Pa. General malaise had taken over as she tried to make the best of her situation.

The house was on a nice farm away from it all. Steph had been assigned chores and the such to keep her busy and out of trouble. There was no TV, no computer, and no phone. Even if she knew who to call, proving her identity would be no small task. She cursed herself for being such a shut-in and not being more social with people before. Her room was a pink color with all the toys a five year old would enjoy-a notion that Stephanie was quite disgusted with. She had been given all the clothes from the other townspeople, frilly dresses and over-alls and other such items for a young child. She hated it, as she wasn't even given a bra-not that she would’ve needed it with her little nubbins. The townspeople were kind but treated her like a child, she got new clothes all the time, and they kept mistaking her size as the clothes were always too big.

The worst part is that beyond feeling so mentally small, she felt physically small-she was short her entire life and very underdeveloped as a woman, but as the days went on she felt even smaller as a person. Her clothes were always bigger on her than they should be, and she felt like she was swimming in them. Even Ma and Pa seemed to grow on her, when she first came there she was at least came to their chin, now she was barely face to face with their stomachs anymore. It wasn't just psychologically humiliating being treated, she felt it physically demeaning like her state was making her shrink, but she quickly brushed that thought away. She knew she just was humiliated and it was changing her perspective on things.

Steph wore her oversized overalls as they pooled around her ankles at the bottom, she didn't bother wearing much underneath as she was by herself and really had nothing to show off. Her teeth had been bothering her ever since they got damaged, but Pa promised he would take her to the dentist about a few miles down the road tomorrow, hopefully she would be having some new teeth soon as her current teeth had never been properly repaired. But as her situation became more and more permanent-it was time it got taken care of.

The next morning she put on her spongebob shirt (It was the only thing that would fit her much anymore) and a small pair of child sized pants and got in the car with Pa to go see the dentist down the way in the neighboring town of Pawtuck. She’d been in the current town of Leamus so long that she was very excited to go to see another city or area.

Pawtuck was much like Leamus, except it had a dentist and full medical facilities as Leamus had a very small population and couldn't support those businesses on their own. Stephanie kept her eyes open for a possible situation to escape or possibly tell someone who she was. With her jaw aching badly, she also knew that if she ran she might not get the dental help she needed-so it might be in her best interests to table that thought for the time being.

She exited the car with Pa and was taken aback at how much taller everyone was than her, she knew she was short-but even the kids of this town were much taller. Maybe it was something different in the water in this area.

The Dentist was a little taken aback as he saw Stephanie and remarked how much her teeth had been damaged and why she hadn't seen him earlier. Pa claimed they didn't have the money for any fancy procedures, just to make the pain go away so she could eat again. Pa was a kindly quaint guy who didn't wish any ill harm, but with Ma and him having no natural children of their own-they took kindly to Stephanie and wanted her to be well even if her time with them was only temporary.

The Dentists took his x-rays and went in the other room with Pa, the conversation was long as Stephanie became agitated and annoyed sitting in the chair for so long. Eventually the dentist came back in. “Okay Stephy” the dentist said. She grimaced when she heard that name, it was so demeaning. “We are going to have to do some oral surgery, so we are going to have to put you under, but when its all done-you wont have any more tooth pain, okay?”

Stephanie smiled with her gap toothed smiled and nodded as the dentist affixed the mask to her face. Finally something was going her way.

Stephanie slowly awoke from the haze as the dentist and his assistants were putting the tools and everything away. The nurse smiled as she adjusted Stephanie’s chair upward. “How are you doing sweetie?”

Stephanie still woozy, simply nodded as she felt no pain from her jaw for the first time in a while. Her cheeks felt puffy and swollen and she felt very light-headed but no pain, she couldn't even feel anything with her tongue it was so numbed up.

The dentist turned to her and sat her up. “Now Stephanie, it was a long procedure; but we got them all-it was very badly infected-so we are going to have you on antibiotics for a while until your mouth gets better ok?” He reached over to the table and pulled a some rows of fake teeth to show her. “Now since we had to remove your teeth-you are going to have to be able to get used to these dentures. Now I generally dont have any patients with your sized mouth, its very small-I took some measurements and am going to order some for you ok? So you are going to be on a liquid diet for the foreseeable future until you get your dentures in.”

Dentures? Stephanie was confused until she put her fingers in her mouth and felt around. Her teeth! All her teeth! They were gone!!!! She started to panic and looked over at the tray to see the mangled bloody teeth all there, her teeth!

The nurse grabbed her and sat her down trying to relax her, “Sweetie, calm down its going to be ok. We didn't have any choice-they were too far gone to repair and your Pa couldn't afford more.”

Stephanie began to sit in the seat and cry, her teeth-her beautiful teeth were all gone! She felt around her mouth with her tongue as the anesthesia was wearing off and she felt nothing but gums everywhere. The nurse held out a mirror and told her, “Sweetie its not so bad, you are going to get a lot of ice cream and yogurt and when your new teeth come in-it will look right as rain”

Stephanie had tuned her out already, all she could see was a toothless maw of a mouth staring back at her teary eyed face.

The next few weeks were a blur to Stephanie, since she had major Oral surgery-Ma and Pa let her out of her chores for a while and let her rest in her room. They had brought her a lot of Judy Bloom books to read while she was recovering-And everyday she got ice cream and yogurt and lots and lots of Milk. Pa said it was to put some meat on them skinny bones of hers. Stephanie had to agree, she had lost a lot of weight and felt very skinny since she had arrived. So she had double and triple helpings of Yogurt and Ice cream and shakes. Ma and Pa had spoiled her and made this home-made batches of the stuff. Stephanie couldn't go a moment without a shake in her hand.

When she put on her Spongebob shirt a couple weeks later, she noticed that she had a slight pudge sticking out at her belly. She had finally put on a couple pounds. Well more than a couple as her swollen cheeks and ample thighs could attest to. Her new teeth still hadn't come, Pa said it would be a while longer-so she stayed on the shake regimen for a while longer.

She found herself running out of breath as she trudged up the hill with just one pail. She felt much more tired all the time and lacking any energy to do much anymore. She just liked to sit in her room and read her books and drink her shakes; life was much easier that way.

She sat down on the side of the hill giving up on the climb for the moment. She decided to just wear her T-shirt today-even though it was tight around her stomach it mustve stretched in the wash as it came down to her pudgy thighs now and covered her almost like a dress would. Her stomach rolls rested on each other as she sat. She was hungry, she needed another shake. She looked around, it was a beautiful place, a very… ‘nice’ place? She couldn't think of any other words than nice, she felt tired physically and mentally as well. Even her books had become a little wordy for her. She loved looking at the pictures though, they were funny pictures. She smiled her toothless smile as she remembered the book with the funny turtle on the cover. She just felt so tired-like she needed a nap, and could go to sleep right on this soft grassy hill….

She awoke a few hours later, the bucket of water having rolled down-she gave up for the day and headed back to the house. Her head was itching something fierce as she couldn't seem to get the scratch. She walked back in the house and yelled out ‘Ma my heah is icky”

Ma came over and within seconds pulled her hands back “Oh dear lord child, you got the lice!”

Stephanie cried as she saw bits and pieces of her hair fall to the trash bag that Ma had set beneath her chair. “Hush child, you aint getting cut what-so. No need for tears” She said as another large clump of hair fell to the ground. “We best getting the hair and killing these buggies so they dont harm you none” As the last clump of hair fell, she felt Ma taking a razor to her head and her eyebrows to get all them little ‘buggies’. “Now dont you move, i dont want to accidentally knick you or anything” Stephanie froze as she felt the cool lather of shaving cream and Ma brushing her head with a close-shaven razor. “almost done”.

She wiped Stephanies head with a towel to get the last remnants of shaving cream off. “Now we apply the medicine, so we kill any eggs those buggies may have laid.” Stephanie shuddered as the ‘medicine’ was so cold as it was rubbed into her bare scalp and eyebrows. It stung and burned quite a bit as it was applied. “all done, now its late-you best get to bed” She took Steph off the chair and gave her a swat to the butt to move-along upstairs.

Stephanie huffed and puffed as even running up the stairs posed a challenge for her pudgy new self. She had to see what she looked like, she ran to the bathroom and stifled a scream as she saw her cue ball head and shaved brow in the mirror! She looked almost alien in appearance without any hair on her head or eyebrows! “My Hair” She said softly as she ran her hand across her smooth head. She looked quite the sight with no hair and no teeth. How had it come to this?

Stephanie sat there in shame wearing just a towel as Ma gathered up all her sheets in her room. “Sakes alive Child, I thought you were a big girl” She put all the sheets in a basket to wash soaking with urine. “Big girls dont wet their beds!”

Stephanie sat in the corner ashamed of herself, how could this have happened? She was a grown woman and had just wet her bed! She felt more shame than anything, she had let Ma down and that was the worst part she felt. Ma grabbed her hand and took her downstairs to the living room. “Come wit me”

Stephanie lost the towel as Ma pulled quite hard to take her downstairs. Stephanie found herself being taken down the stairs naked. Her pudgy little legs running as fast as they could to keep up with Ma down the stairs. She was glad Pa was in town and not at home to see her shame. Ma pulled her and sat her down on the living room rug. “Now lie down and dont you move til I say so”.

Stephanie was actually filled with a bit of fear, she hadn't seen Ma as angry as this. She felt the need to do what she said. So she lied there on the floor naked, she felt humiliated-she was a grown 24 year old woman and here she was lying naked on the floor of this house-no hair, no teeth, and being treated like an errant child. She was an adult-she should be naked with some guy, or wearing lingerie as her hair was done up. This was not how it was supposed to be!

Her humiliation increased as Ma reappeared with a while crinkly item. Stephanie saw it out of the corner of her eye, she got up as if to protest and Ma just looked her dead in the eye with a ‘dont you dare stare’. Stephanie resigned herself to lying on the floor as Ma lifted her pudgy little legs and slid the diaper beneath her. “You are just lucky I had these from the last little foster child we had. Big girl, Only three-but fortunately you are a tiny one and can fit them no problem”

She pulled the diaper tight and affixed the tape on the sides of it. Stephanie felt her tight plastic prison around her legs. She was diapered! The humiliation of it all sank in at once as Stephanie began to cry. “Child are you crying now too?” Ma was clearly upset by it all. “When I was a child, my Pa would’ve taken a switch had I cried like you does. You are not a big girl, you are clearly a baby! Just a little baby, Baby Stephy. Well Baby, you are going to get treated like one, until you learn to act like a good big girl, we are just going to treat you like a Baby. Wetting your bed, just aint right” She pulled out this big pink diaper bag and from it produced a pacifier and stuck it right in Stephanie’s mouth. Steph was going to spit it out, until she got the ‘look’ again. “Now you sit there and think about what you done, and how you been acting.”

Stephanie sat on the floor sucking on the pacifier for what seemed like hours, time just seemed to stand still for her. This was the most humiliating thing that had ever happened to her. She just kept sucking on the pacifier and kept hoping this was all just a long bad dream, that she would wake up. Just please wake up…

Pa came home later that evening and saw Stephy just sitting on the floor-and Ma took him aside and they talked in the kitchen for what seemed like forever until they came out to the living room and sat next to her. Pa picked her up effortless and sat her on his knee. He looked at her squarely. “Now Stephy, your mom told me what you did. Now we had a talk, perhaps we havent been treating you accordingly. Perhaps we have put too much on you with all the chores and everything. I know this cant have been easy being in a new place and maybe you just feeling like its too much. Well things gotta change, so from now on you dont have to do them chores. We will be simpler with you, til you feel like you can get things right. So no more of that heavy book reading or other things. Perhaps we putting too much on you. Until you can act like a big girl, changes must be done.”

The next day, Stephy woke up and saw the beginning of the ‘changes’ Pa had spoke of. Beginning with the taking of all of her books and older toys. New toys came in, new toys like Blocks and baby toys took their place. Stephanie wanted to yell and scream, but Ma just put the pacifier in her mouth as a sign to just keep quiet. Cases of diapers appeared as her grown clothes disappeared. Stephanie’s mind was in a state of almost quiet stupor, she knows she should be more upset, she should be more angry; but she just felt so tired to fight it. She didn't want to, she just wanted more shake.

She didn't go outside much anymore, Ma stayed home with her inside the house. She at first rejected the toy blocks and other ‘baby’ toys. But since there was no alternative, she had no choice but to play with them. Everytime she walked, she stumbled and waddled with her huge bulky diapers. She tried holding it, and going to the bathroom. But she would be playing and just have an accident-and then out came Ma with a new diaper and powder. She felt tiny, minuscule looking up at Ma. Ma looked ten feet tall to her these days, she looked like a giant. Was Stephy really this small? She caught herself, had she just called herself ‘Stephy’?

She found herself sleeping all the time now, everything just seemed so overwhelming, so out of her control. She loved her shake, she drank it all the time. Her legs were so big now, with her belly looking very large. She spilled her shake on the ground, Ma said something. Something she couldn't understand well. The next thing Stephy knew Ma handed her a bottle, it was Shake! Stephy was so happy, she didn't even care it was in a bottle, she was just so thirsty.

She was sleeping, always sleeping-she woke up every once in while to play with her toys. She loved her bunny, her bunny was always so soft and cuddly. Stephy played with her bunny and took her with her everywhere. She was crawling, so it was tough to take Bunny with her. But she loved her bunny.

Ma changed her diaper and tickled her belly, Stephy giggled and laughed. She liked the tickling. Ma and Pa gave her her bottle and put her in her crib, she fell asleep. It was sleepy time…

Ow! Stephy woke to an owwie sharp thing in her bottom. She looked up and saw a tall blonde lady, she had seen this lady before. The next thing she knew she was lifted in the air and being carried outside by the blonde lady. Stephy saw Ma and Pa behind her in the door. Where was she going? Stephy cried and cried, she was being taken from Ma and Pa, where? She felt herself being strapped in a car seat as the Blonde Lady gave her a bottle. Stephy stopped crying and drink the shake. Falling sleepy….

Stephanie’s eyes slowly opened as she looked up at the white ceiling. The room was very bright as she rubbed her eyes and adjusted them. Where was she? Everything was a blur, she remembered her name. Stephanie Whithmeyer. She was 24 years old, a social engineer in the top of her class-she was supposed to head to Boise for a job with Biometrics. But what happened? She remembered everything in a flash, She had busted her teeth, they had taken them! She had her head shaved for lice! She was diapered and bottle fed! She was treated like a baby!! She was in a car with, she knew her name Monica! Monica Dertwelder! She was a fellow Social engineer. She recalled everything, her lessons, her teachings, everything! She had to get up and get out of wherever she was. But she was on her back, she was struggling to move-She couldn't move! She stretched and tried but it was no use. She didn't have the muscles to move.

“And there it is, total Intelectual reversion to the previous state.” Monica said as she appeared in Stephanie’s view above her. “I saw it, the little flash behind the eyes as if to signal, you knew who you are and were back.” Monica lifted Stephanie up with ease, Stephanie looked back and saw that she was in a crib behind her. Monica carried her in what looked like a white laboratory room to a very large mirror and there she held Stephanie up to see.

Stephanie’s mouth dropped open as her eyes widened! There she was with a cue ball head and wearing nothing but a diaper. but a Baby in all appearance. She was stunned. Monica was gigantic to her! Stephanie wanted to yell and scream, but all that came out was ‘bwah, bwah”.

“Aw, its okay Stephanie. The project was a total success. We achieved total Age Regression and Immersion and were able to fully regress and mentally restore an adult to a baby. You were a very successful test subject. My papers on this will be legendary. Im heading for the top of my field, and I have you to thank.”

Stephanie was dumbfounded but all that she could communicate was “bwha bahw”

“Its okay, I know what you are thinking. How and why? Well the How was actually easy enough, your body was already stunted enough that it never produced enough growth hormone in the first place-you were the perfect test subject. All we had to do was trick your body and mind and with the help of some well placed chemicals, you sure do love those shakes and farm food, the rest was easy.” Monica boasted. “We just had to convince the cells to work in reverse and then just give them a little push. With the right environment and the right amount humiliation, you actually went faster than I estimated. As far as the why, Second Place-Ive been in second place to you ever since Grad School! I should be the head of the department, I should be the one with the big bonus and project. You took what should’ve been mine little girl, and now you helped me get my natural position.”

Stephanie was dumbfounded, all of this-all of this torment and psychological pain-because she was second? This woman was insane, she had to get out of here! She struggled, but it was no use, she had no more the strength of a small, albeit pudgy little child. Monica simply carried her out of the lab and into the hallway.

“Sorry Stephy, I cant have you going anywhere. There is too much work still to be done and document. Unfortunately we know how to regress you and that was legendary. But to change you back? Well Im not so sure we can do that? Its just something we are going to have to figure out. But you may have to get used to the fact that you may be stuck like this, for a long while.”

Stephanie began to realize the extent of her situation. She was trapped! Trapped in this small baby-like body, she would be trapped forever if Monica didn't do anything! She was a grown woman, a 24 year old woman! She would never be with a man again, never wear adult clothes again, never be even able to communicate with another adult again! She was trapped! She began to feel overwhelmed again and maybe it was the horror of the realization that she would never grow up, but she began to cry like a baby.

“Oh dont feel so bad Stephy. You are such a cute little baby; and dont worry we got you company” Monica said gleefully as she opened the door to a small padded room. “Stephy meet Cindy.”

Stephanie looked over and saw Cindy, the attractive 30 year old blonde from the town of Leamus. Miss Hankershim, the teacher. She was sitting there in the white padded room wearing nothing but a diaper. Her once firm perky C-cup boobs were now hanging E-cups off of her chest. Drooping there over her stomach. Her long blonde hair was put into pigtails as she crawled on the floor, her large E-Cup boobs dangling beneath her. She turned her head to see them, her toned and tan body with long legs cradled by a bulky diaper. Her eyes lit up when she saw Stephanie and Monica. “Baby!” She yelled.

She crawled over to Monica “Mommy, can I Pway wit da Baby?” She spoke in nothing but baby talk like an infant. An infant mind in an adult body.

“Now Cindy, Stephanie is very hungry and its time to feed her again. Okay?” Monica said very slowly. She turned to Stephanie, “Cindy was the other direction. Could we reverse just the mind, but keep the body? Well it was a success, but once her synapses were regressed, we found we could not reconnect them and revert her back. So she like yourself, is just a big baby. But we found other uses for her.”

Cindy crawled over to the wall and sat against it with her arms out. “Baby hungy”

Monica sat next to Cindy on the floor and lifted Stephanie to her arms. “Be gentle with baby, she's very hungry.”

Stephanies eyes widened with the realization, ‘Cindy was going to nurse her!’ she struggled for a bit and her arms moved and she whimpered ever so slightly. But Cindy was very gentle and placed her soft boob and nipple right into Stephanies face. Stephanie tried to turn away, to move her head to do anything but suckle. But a slight droplet of milk appeared from Cindy’s nipple. Stephanie as if almost primal turned and latched on instinctually. She found the liquid warm and nourishing as she slowly closed her eyes and sucked.

THE END
Adobeman10

Postby Vended » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:17 am

I remember reading the first chapters years ago. It's really great to see it continued, explained and finished now. Keep the amazing work, adobeman!
Vended

Postby Lyssa » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:02 am

Your stories are so cool! I wish you could write more often.
Lyssa

Return to Adobeman10